What's the closest the Japs have ever come to making an actual RPG (CRPG)? The closest I can find is pic related

What's the closest the Japs have ever come to making an actual RPG (CRPG)? The closest I can find is pic related.

Lunatic Dawn Passage of the Book

Dragon quest 1

What the fuck? I typed Dragon quest 1

this dick

Dragon quest 1

wat

I keep trying to write Dragon quest 1 but it changes it when I post it.

If there's actually a new word filter and you're not pretending, type it out with spaces.

Or link a website with the game you're trying to type.

T h i s i s a r e a l l y s h i t t h r e a d , k i l l y o u r s e l f .

oh, it worked!

That's what I thought.

this is a really shit thread, kill yourself.

kill yourself.

this is a really shit thread.

This is a really shit thread, kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

What do i win?

wasn't that game made by australians though?

Wait, did you really think that was a word filter? Did you actually have to check?

I think the weebs are really mad at you here, OP.

I have never played a JRPG even once, I don't think. They are shit, but still, Dragon quest 1 , OP.

Fuck. I just wanted more RPGs to play once I finish Xenoblade X.

XCX is like and updated Dragon's Dogma which in itself is a watered down Sorecerian. I'm going to say Sorcerian. Game is old as fuck though.

Kill yourself is a word filter. ;(

WRPGs are just watered down imitations of Table Top RPGs -constantly trying to do things that just can't be achieved within the limitations of their medium- whereas JRPGs not only acknowledge their limitations, but embrace them and use them to their advantage to create a completely different kind game altogether. Something that cannot be done in any other medium.

Stale pasta

I bet you fucks can't even beat this game

King's Field series, pretty much the big daddy for Souls series

I finished KF1 (the japanese one from 94) on my PSP, it was amazingly atmospheric.

But its true.

Whats that? Kings field 4? Or is a SoM module?

He's talking about CRPGs where you control a lot about forming your character and party or lack there off. King's Field is just hipster's Dark Souls which in turn is hipster videogame great gatsby. Fuck off with that shit and the correct answer is still

How can it be Dark Souls anything when it came out well over a decade before DS did? What does a book has to do with anything?

I don't think you understand how the mechanism of the English language work.

I think you should kill yourself.

What a nice way to end this argument. I'm right and you're wrong because you fail to prove otherwise.

It's hipster Dark Souls, you mongoloid. As in,

It has jack to do with Dark Souls other than sharing the developer.

How are you this dense?

Stop comparing it to DS at all, that's something children do.

Yeah that was me alright.

Must be nice being an underage retard.

like party building, dungeon crawling? Etrian Odyssey?

>What's the closest the Japs have ever come to making an actual RPG
Ignoring the fact that all JRPGs are have Ultima and Wizardry in their genetics, RPGs coming from Japan in the past decade or so actually tend to be more like actual RPGs compared to those coming from the west.

But I only played King's Field last year.

Is there a Sorcerian Original English patched rom out there? I don't think this graphics will do well to my eyes

All me ;)

good, now go kill youself

Later.

>because of sheer scale is locked down to [email protected]/* */
I feel like it would be better if this game was never made at all. I assume emulation can alleviate some of its problems, but seeing how original Xenoblade fared, it have no hope of redemption.

Xenoblade 2 is coming out on the switch, depend on how well the console does it might go down the same path.

>zelda botw despite looking like a gamecube game is locked down to [email protected]/* */

*locked down to [email protected]/* */

I want to believe

If the prevailing rumors of underclocked (even when docked with its insufficient active cooling!) Tegra X1 SoCs are true, the Switch may not be any more powerful than a Wii U.

Zill O'll Infinite (the original's remake, not the shitty musou prequel)

Japs love Wizardy clones. Elminage Gothic is on Steam.

Nigga, I'll fite you

Crpg fags are the worst people, jrpgs are hit and miss but at least the good ones put game play first. Wrpgs have shit game play and shit writing.

It's gonna be shit, user.