Fable TLC

So I want to play Fable TLC again but I don't see any good mods. Any recommendation, anons? Should I play anniversary? It looks like shit and I thought TLC with mods would be cool.

I was going to make a thread about this game, holy shit. I just wanted to say that this game has an unrivaled setting and atmosphere, i fucking love everything about it.

Yeah, that's mostly why I want to play it again. Anniversary looks like utter shit, but I've finished this game like 10 times already and I wanted something different. I guess I'll just go through it again.
Shame the sequels ruined everything.

Avoid Anniversary like the plague, i bought it day one when it came out and was heavily dissapointed by it. It really adds nothing beyond the controls.

It also broke the game with new bugs to the point many boasts were crippled and hitboxes were unusually huge for enemy crossbow shots. And kills made by NPC counted as you killing them despite not getting any xp

tell me about Jack. Why does he wear the mask?

He's a big guy and a hothead

Was being killed part of his plan?

Jack is one of the most wasted potentials I can think of.
Lionhead was full of incompetent faggots and I'm glad it was closed down. Final boss could be Jack using the power of his brother and sister or something of the sort. Generic dragon was just shitty, even when some of the TLC missions are pretty cool.

He didn't die so good.

Think of it as being interesting precisely because they didn't fill out the blanks for you.

ancient edgy video coming through

this is 2006 edgy holy shit i love it

Jesus ChristI actually watched this fucking eight years ago when I entered High School.

Why it always had Linking Park? Also, it was usually about Dragon Ball.

Wasn't jack just the mask that possessed whoever put it on? I recall something about the other two were the king and queen that he betrayed or something.

In the stories of Albion book it says that William Black almost killed Jack of Blades but he hide in his mask, so everyone thought he was dead. William Black killed Queen of Blades and Knight of Blades, so yeah, Jack of Blades was, in fact, his Mask.

Also, is heavily implied that Scythe is William Black, but that's something that wasn't really explored either, and that was completely dropped in the sequels. God, I hate the sequels.

I'd say 2 was alright.

3 was garbage 2 was fun

Shit, I had my old game with shit tons of hours on it. Nice.

I liked the first game because it had that Rareware charm feel to it, I guess probably because it was made by brits as well

Anniversary is just the original with a graphics wrapper on it, its funny because when the game lags and loads an area you can see the original game.

It also had a bordello.

What was the best town to live and wife someone in? I always like the generic Oakvale option, but that snowy town was pretty cool too. Bowerstone a shit except for the school.

The brit voice actors were great, casting spells to fuck with them, seeing them get confused by your name, that side quest as a kid with the cheating husband. I reckon that and the music did wonders for the charm.

Oakvale is always best option. If not, Knothole There are brown women too, like the pretty kind
Those were the times. Also, the music is most probably the best part of the game, besides the fact that, to this day, it still looks better than Fable 2 or 3.

So basically, they wanted to sell you a texture pack? That's disgusting. Glad I went with TLC.

The marriage system is really shitty in Fable one. If you want quick sex you can just go to the bordello. Still, having a nice family in Fable is cute.

I like that chicken kick distance was a stat. Bowerstone Pier was a great spot.

You can commit any crime, except murder, and use the apologize emote on the guard. Your bounty is immediately removed.

What is the difference between Fable TLC and Fable Anniversary?

Are they two different games or is Fable Anniversary the HD version?

How long is each game?

Obviously the household and wife (note: not waifu) mechanics are limited at best, but it's still nice if just for rp purposes to have a home and a wife between doing all the other stuff you just listed.

It's just a texture pack, apparently. Other than that seems identical. I still like TLC more, it looks brighter and more colorful than the muddy shit in anniversary.

Jesus shut up, its not just a "texture pack", it completely breaks the game and makes it uglier since all the enviroments and characters use new models.

And i'm not saying that the new models are what breaks the game but that the game is now inherently broken as fuck.

That is just terrible.

Well, no shit, that's what I mean. Do you have reading comprehension problems? Also, it have already been said ITT.

TLC has transparent windows, Anniversary doesn't despite being the "newer" option.

No you literally said, and i quote "It's just a texture pack, apparently. Other than that seems identical."

And it is identical. That's what happen when you add a texture pack to a game, specially if what says is true, autist.

Have you played it? Its a completely brokeb and buggy mess, so its not "identical"

Fable 2 is every better than TLC in every way except the gimped magic system, and it's one of my favourite games period