Who's faster?

Who's faster?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Speed_Attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spongebob

Tough call.

me cuming in ur mom lol

That's unfortunate. Surely there must be some exercises of diets that can help increase your sexual stamina.

naw as soon as i cum i leave. dont even take my shoes and clothes off.

Flash

This tbh.

The fourth Hokage and Boruto are both faster than Naruto.

Unironically autism

Sonic is faster.

Also, Sonic outran an event horizon in Colors for a while. He couldn't completely escape it, but he did resist it for a time.

Bump

Depends which Naruto and which Sonic
PTS Naruto < Naruto < Sage Mode Naruto < Sonic < Naruto jinchuriki form (1 < 2 < 3

Hyper Sonic isn't canon.

Hyper Sonic is faster than Super Sonic?

Popuko.

Posts like these make me realize I'm not as autistic as I thought.

I dunno, but I would totally fug naruto's boypussy

I don't know what you consider canon then, seeing as he was in the Sonic 3 and Knuckles and the Mega Drive games were the only thing worthwhile in the entire franchise apart from Sonic Heroes.

Definitely. Remember he had that jump/teleport attack? Also pic related, the names are on purpose. I don't remember if his actual running speed was faster in the game, but if it was't it's likely because making him any faster would have been frustrating. The double-image is also an indicator of his superior speed.

All that matters is how enjoyable you are to talk to and not looking like an idiot. Smart autistics aren't stupid enough to divulge their autistic interests to anyone irl, but even the smart ones have trouble hiding their retardations. You and me are probably equally terrible at talking to people - my autism is mild and undiagnosed. I don't think my occasional interest in Naruto, the first manga after Dragon Ball I ever read out of a handful or so in total, and a childhood filled with Mega Drive games qualifies as being a major net negative in my life. My inability to be the person I want to be is what ruins me.

And no 'hobby' is more autistic than posting on Holla Forums - on any board. People think this somehow isn't autistic because they imitate to be edgy and disengaged - which is ironically an autistic cliché they're well aware (à la Coldsteel the Hedgehog) - that it somehow makes that less socially retarded. Similar to the surge in Americans on here adopting the term "banter" over the last few years. As if they could ever actually banter with a stranger on the street. Their idea of banter would make their robotic imitative selves obvious to any normal coworker. I've been in teamspeak rooms, skype chat, even discord and it's only in those closed off atmospheres where everyone they're talking to has an equally pathetic grasp of human behavior that they don't make people incredibly uncomfortable. I've learned a lot from talking to people from here over the years - a surprising number here are full-blown autism. The distinct autistic voice, the fantastical self-awareness and worldview only possible from two decades of endless escapism, the borderline depressing lack of any grasp on how hopeless their lives are. Some realize after high school, some it takes until university ends. I've talked to people who even after they finished university and were NEET shutins for two years genuinely believed they have a future in the world.

also inb4

nigger, naruto can't go this fast in any form
sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Speed_Attack

Why is there an upside down m on her forehead. Serious question.

It sounds akin to teleportation. Sonic can't consistently move at this speed, so I don't count it. Similar to how I wouldn't call Sasuke faster than Naruto just because of his rinnegan telportation jutsu.

Regardless, even if we count Sonic's 'light speed attack', he still wouldn't be the fastest in the Naruto universe. Remember that when Guy opened all 8 Gates he was able to consistently maintain speed close enough to light speed to the point of being able to distort space and time.

It's my scrotum slapping against her face.

It's a letter "W"

Small time.

He can use the light speed dash consistently if there are enough rings.

*blocks your path*

Going on 8 years here with a 6 month break.

If you've been a NEET for 2 years and aren't a normalfag (you're not), you're done. There's no going back. At best you'll get a shitty service industry job as a diversity hire (if you're open about your autism), and what kind of future is it working minimum wage knowing you're a liability to everyone around you?

Being a permanent NEET is the best option for these people. If you're living off your parents, good - it's their fault for not raising you properly. If you're living off the state, good - it's collectively everyone's fault for fucking up society to a point when an illegal immigrant is more valued as a human being then some poor autistic fuck.

That's not true anymore, now that Trump fixed the economy.

kek sure thing buddy

That shit was hype as fuck and the only good thing about the end of Naruto. Guy is a champ.

As I clicked that gif my washing machine started centrifuging with its turbine-like sound, it was pretty funny

That's like saying you don't count supersonic jet fighters as supersonic because they can't supercruise