Released a decade ago

Released a decade ago.

1997 was 30 years ago

How the fuck are you suppose to play silent assassin. Blood money is easy as fuck, but silent assassin requires hardcore autism or something. The only thing I noticed, is if a guard gets suspicious the first thing you do is just walk in a random direction away from him, even if it's straight into a fucking wall.

You just answered your own question, user.

1997 was 4000 years ago

Simple, just make sure to git____gud

accident kills.

Do not use your wire, guns or anything else, just push people down stairs and off balconies, set up traps in chandeliers and in SOME cases you CAN use guns.

For example, in Curtains down in order to get a silent assassin rating, you have some leeway.

For the stage victim, you can either replace the stage gun with the WW1 pistol you get from the front desk or take the actor's place and shoot him yourself with the WW1 pistol or go behind the stage and take the shot with a silenced pistol at the moment of the shot in the play OR steal a keycard/lockpick a balcony door and shoot the fucker with your breifcase sniper rifle at the moment of the shot.

As for the other victim, they're stated to be lovers or some shit, so as soon as you kill stage man, he'll rush to his body and trip at a certain point, allowing you to easily kill him with the chandelier by planting a bomb ahead of time.

Assuming you're using a strategy where the chandelier is out of range of your detonator, you can also rig the lights above the stage and catch him that way.

Very simple stage. In the snow level you can go under the bedrock and shoot out the glass pool's bottom to kill the son, and snipe Hugh Hefner from the top of a building, leave and done.

The only difficulty is figuring out the level's "signature kills" and evading guards.

Only if you dont mind getting shit ratings on every mission.

throw a fucking coin and suddenly the guard is wondering what is life without coins

I've played through all of Blood Money on Pro difficulty. I didnt say the game wasn't easy, I said the challenge comes in when you're trying to get very high scores/ratings or a very specific rating, which is one of the main points of the game.

I'm talking Hitman 2 silent assassin. I can get the SA rating in Blood Money no problem, but Hitman 2 is ridiculous.

It's easy even with high ratings. The only thing that stumped me was killing the dude in the pool, and it was literally a case of talking to the right NPC.

I actually managed to kick that game's ass up and down the block when I was nine. For Japan's mission, I literally outran the Ninja when they would ask for IDs or something.

honestly I didn't have much trouble(beside the muhamad killing mission where I kept getting caught). don't get caught, don't fire more than one shot, and you probably shouldn't kill more than 2 people outside target(sedatives are your bread and butter). if you need help with a particular mission shoot up, I can't promise I'll remember it but it doesn't hurt asking. oh yeah, and in missions where there are snipers it doesn't count if you are found by them, so don't worry about that

Come on pal, playing Blood Money for what it was, the 4th game, was piss easy
It feels like devs made Contracts 2 and then added OP techniques, like the coin and the gun choke, apart from the logic continuity with pushing and ledge throw.
Those make the world easy, the best difficult balance i find in the series was Contracts PRO, huge fags moaned about the crouch walk speed (which was nerfed with 2's granny walk) but it was the best one overall, except for the shitty remake of Budapest and Rotherdam

In Silent Assassin, disguises are marginally useful. You still want to be sneaking almost all the time, and be far away from guards even when relying on a disguise. It's really not that hard, it just demands more observation of patrol routes than Blood Money. I got SA rating on every mission back in the day.
Play Contracts. It's a good middle-ground between Silent Assassin's autism and Blood Money's casualness. I think it's the best in the series, contrary to popular opinion.

You can't do that in Silent Assassin, famalamadingdong.

that's a lie, user the last mission is unrated. I also triggered a glitch in the last mission that made the boss appear dead, it was still moving around following the scripted movements, but it couldn't shoot and it was just his dead model(aka him lying on the floor)moving from point a to b and shit

No, it isn't.
>the last mission is unrated
yer a cheeky cunt m8 ill give u that
That sounds like a fucking horror show.

iirc his lines still played, I shot him just to see what happened and eventually he re-died. if you remember he was holed up with the priest and you ahd to take care of his guard for him to take out, when you enter the church there's a locked door(which he's behind of) if you use the wire you can kill him through there. Just in case you wanted to reproduce it

I remember how it ends, yeah. The "right" way was to shoot him through the glass heart in the confession booth.

I'd say Contracts > Blood Money is a fairly common opinion on Holla Forums. Certainly I'd agree with you if we're talking about the games as a whole though I think Bloody Money has more entertaining ideas for some levels. Also the ones with the large crowds were pretty mind-blowing at the time even if its fairly easy to see how they managed it nowadays (the people in the crowds aren't the same as normal NPCs).

When will the new Hitman not be always online bros?

The full game comes out on the 31st. I'm hoping that they'll take out the network shenanigans for that release.

You can already play it offline, the main campaign anyway

I know, but last I heard there were some bullshit restrictions. Like how you couldn't access unlocked weapons if you were offline.