12 years

Is there a single PC game that remained uncracked for as long as Pac-Man World 2? The crack for this game didn't surface until a few months ago (it only works with the US version) and the game was originally released using Starforce back in 2004 for Windows.

Other urls found in this thread:

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/billy-hatcher-and-the-giant-egg-direct-play/
theisozone.com/downloads/pc/patches/pacman-world-2-crack-usa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This had a fucking PC port.

someone call denuvo what's up

That's pretty ironic considering the name of that popular crack site. It was completely cancerous but some cracks were only hosted there.

what the fuck

I think only because no one knew it existed.

There was a PC version of Pac Man World 2?

Yeah, Billy Hatcher also had a PC port

Nigga what?

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/billy-hatcher-and-the-giant-egg-direct-play/ only in europe

Hold the fuck up, i had no idea there was a PC port for Pac-Man world 2.

And now you can play it on the superior platform

SEGA of Europe released a bunch of console games on PC.

remember that port of crazy taxi
fuck it was terrible

But it ran on pretty much anything

and it's like 500 mb to boot.

There's probably a handful of garbage from the 80's or early 90's with very trivially implemented copy protection that still haven't been cracked because they only barely sold triple digit copies and nobody remembers anything about them.

HAWX 2 is yet to be cracked afaik

This shit, Catechumem.
Please gib crack if im wrong as i t's impossible to find

The only reason this game remained uncracked for so long is because nobody cared.

It's easier just to play the GCN version on dolphin then wrestle with an ancient game designed to run on ancient hardware.

I found maybe 8 final fantasy games on the trash one time and traded them in for this game on the gamecube.

Are you 13?

shit that hasn't been cracked despite being out for years thread?

who cares it's shit, go back to reddit you faggot

never said it was good, epic meme btw go back to cuckchan

So that's where the PC ports ended up.

Are you over 30?

What if i am? I didn't knew that there was an age restriction to imageboards, remember that you too are here forever.

After the relative success of Denuvo compared to previous protection methods, the amount of time taken for cracks to be released is only going to be an upwards trend. Games will be uncrackable in 5 years time.

Just play a ps2 version.
pacman world games are still GOAT

Considering people still actively play games from the early 2000's, no, they're not in my head.

Also, I'm almost in my 20's and instead of having a social life I play games when I have free time. What the fuck am I doing?

That is unless more powerful cracking methods imerge. And if it does happen, it'll be the AAA trash to use it. Indies have no money for this shit. Although Gooks will probably use it too so that's not great.

Are there any eroges that have never been cracked? I think there are a few adult ones that haven't. Seem to recall one that required an online connection or something, that was a while ago though.

Given the mega backlog of excellent DRMfree games and the uninspired, recycled, locked down horseshit of AAA, people really might just go back to playing Unreal Tournament '99, etc.

The core gameplay hasn't improved much since the 90s-00s and in many cases has backslid. Even the art style and level design can be argued to be shittier.

The only thing AAA has going for it is more polygons.

technically the wii would be retro now

Link to the crack?

What, this came out on PC?

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/patches/pacman-world-2-crack-usa/

There is no such thing as uncrackable. If it runs on the PC, it can be cracked.

what was it, crac-man world?

That's because:

A. The game was meh at best.

B. It's basically a multiplayer game with a taced single player mode.

fuck off kid
>>>/reddit/

If It's a PC itself, it can't.
Xbox

Jesus, kill yourself.

Gee user, I'm almost 20 as well, but that shit is perfectly normal. for a Holla Forumsirgin
The games are old.

nigger i'm over 30 and still have nothing to write home about, oh well i have some rare game achievements at least

THERE WAS A PC VERSION

Its okay user, you can play it now.

But user
I can already play it in dolphin and pcsx2

Why the fuck is it that no one told me for over a decade that there was a PC port of the game?

But this version is superior to both of those.

How?

Because Starfoce made it unplayable on any OS younger than XP.

It's on PC so it runs on pretty much anything due to optimization and has actual graphical settings, i mean really, why do you have to ask why a PC port is better?.

Yes

If I get the Gamecube or PS2 version I'll just play it on Gamecube or PS2, and it will run perfectly. I don't need graphical settings because I don't need to worry about running it on my particular hardware.

Now if this version's settings are better than PS2 or Gamecube, that would be an actual answer to user's question. But your "answer" was just retarded.

Fucking hate it when some autist replies to a post that i made like 8 hours ago.

I also wanted to bump a Pac Man World 2 thread. It's a good game.

Can't argue with those numbers

good game
good music

Good digits