NDS

So uhh, my friend will give me his NDS for free soon. I dunno what model, it's probably already hacked, but…
- How do you hack NDS? (just in case it isn't already)
- What good games for it are there?
- Good emulators?

Christ.

That was painful to read tbh

what?

what
what

hum what
durrr what hu what durrrr
retard

You don't hack a DS, you buy a flashcard for it like an R4i. There are no good emulators but GBA games run natively if you also buy a GBA flashcard. Best games are

you forgot the World ends with You, faglord

You know, if the OP did a single Google search he'd know this and wouldn't have had to make a thread where he looks dumber than a mentally handicapped 10 year old

thanks!

Besides what he said.
And a must play:

I am sure there is quite a few more depending on your taste.

No but NDS has a ton of great games.

Shit taste tbh

also dragon quest 4-6, 9 sucks balls

You don't. Just get the R4 with the right firmware.
Ghost Trick, Phoenix Wright series, Dragon Quest IX, Radiant Historia, Dementium, The World Ends With You, Hotel Dusk, Cape West, 999, Devil Survivor 1 and 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Strage Journey, 3 Castlevanias.
I don't know man, there's a shitload of good games.
I used to have a nes emu that worked perfectly but don't remember its name.

Good job spoonfeeding the retards. Please take your faggot ass back to tumblr

This board is dying, user. I'd rather people spoonfeed retards and argue about stupid shit then being quietly smug and posting nothing.

Also, there is nothing wrong with posting on Tumblr. It is a vibrant, highly diverse community where people can enjoy various hobbies in a safe welcoming space.

Tenchu DS is shit tumblrtard.

smh fam tbh

btw check ur fb bro

wew

I just got gba for pc, how do i hack it? i need to play 3ds games on it!

Good job bumping a shit thread, nigger.

thanks ;^)

here is what you wrote

So uhh, my friend will give me his NDS for free soon. I dunno what model, it's probably already hacked, but…
- How do you hack NDS? (just in case it isn't already)
- What good games for it are there?
- Good emulators?

and here is what an user would write

nothing an user would ask none of those faggy questions an user would know where and how to find the answers to all your questions besides games

fag

WEW

Platnium, HGSS, and BW2 are pretty widely considered to be the best pokemon games and all of them are for the DS, so those.

Best M&L hands down.

SSS is still b a bit better