Getting a $11000 tax refund

Getting a $11000 tax refund.

How do I spend $11000 on video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/24010
ebay.com/itm/Acclaim-Iguana-Entertainment-Turok-Source-Code-Silicon-Graphics-Indy-Computer/162360925581
amazon.com/OCZ-Z-Drive-Height-Maximum-ZD4CM84-HH-3-2T/dp/B005HU0LT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A fucking gun to kill yourself

Keep 90%, spend 10%

Buy that $4K nvidia gpu

Buy a lot of hard drives and download the internet, do it, before its to late!

You don't have quite enough to fund even a basic trashy indie game. Sorry.

I'm serious. I've never had this kind of money before. I imagine I can get some awesome GPU, VR, force feedback chair shit and finally be able to feel like I'm driving a real mech or something.

Invest it in a vidya company

Can he buy a gas chamber for $11000? He should gas himself if possible.

Better yet, why don't you buy a better and faster computer?

Build a set up kind of like this, maybe with a VR headset or with an ultrawide 4k monitor. Also, find a way to somehow add a fightstick into it.

Damn OP that's a fat stack of cash

Buy a couple Saturn games on Ebay.

Also, why do you feel the need to blow it all at once?

itt: how to stay poor

I don't need to blow all of it, just whatever is necessary to experience video games in a way I never have before.

prep for the upcoming race war/world war retard

The flaw here is that even with all that stuff you'll never be able to buy a good PC mech game since no one's actually made a good mech game since MW3. All the hardware and peripherals in the world don't change the fact that the state of gaming right now is basically a dumpster fire.

Buying a $8000+ gaming setup is just going to make you angrier and angrier at the current state of gaming. Do yourself a favour and use the money to get into another hobby to help broaden your horizons. Archery, woodworking, tailoring, painting, model building…Anything works, just, for the love of god, not video games.

$1000 can let you put together a pretty damn good PC. And on top of that you could get a 4k ultrawide monitor and a VR headset, A wireless controller of your choice, a good fightstick, and a good racing wheel controller and other accessories.

I just got done playing the X68000 version of Bosconian for a few hours with my fightstick and on an old 1080p TV and I had a fucking blast. You don't need to have a ton of expensive shit to have a good time. Just spend around $1500 on a overpowered PC so you can play unoptimized shitty triple ayy games, get a nice monitor, get yourself the input devices of your choice, get a tablet with a decent screen so you can read manga or whatever, and have a good time.
If you think spending more money means vidya will be more fun, then your wasting your time and your money. Get the stuff you need to play the games you want to play, not just spending money for the sake of spending it. If you aren't interested in racing games , you would be wasting your money getting a racing wheel. Likewise, you would be wasting your money getting an overpowered computer so you can play the newest games on the highest settings if you hate modern AAA games.

Buy a decent 500 USD PC, a decent controller and play some old games.

Then invest on a house, you nignog

good monitor > vr shit

How the fuck do you have so many tax credits to get such a refund?

This
The only way you can invest decent amounts of money in the hobby with actual returns is if you were to opt for , but with the insane amount of incompetence in the industry I don't think its worth the risk in any shape or form.

How about giving money to the poor? Maybe there are some people who need this money more than you do?

How?

This
Seek out a war vet or something and make his day

If someone with actual money does not care, then why should someone from here?
The only time they ever donate is for tax avoidance anyway.

All charities are money laundering programs. If anything, its better to gift money personally.

Buy some Star Citizen ships :^)

Seriously though, I wouldn't spend a dime of it on vidya. All the good games can be played on a 5 year old laptop with integrated graphics running Linux.

So there really aren't any good mech games out now? That's all I really wanted from this, plus maybe some good racing games if possible.

Well-paying job, so I pay a lot of taxes, plus 2 kids and full time college for myself and my wife, so I get a huge portion of my withheld taxes refunded. Roughly $4k per kid and about $2k per adult in full-time school. I don't have any idea how it's so fucking high this year, as last year I got $2k back total, but the IRS already accepted it, so I'm not bitching.

Fuck it then. I'm not buying a bunch of shit to play goddamn nothing. I'll save it and wait until actual good games come out. Maybe I will donate some of it, but I'll need to do research to see if there are any good charities that aren't going to just pocket 50% of all donations. After seeing all the fucking charity scams lately, I'm really wary of that shit.

Don't buy anything that came out from 2014 to [current year] Buy a gamecube, a PS2 or the original Xbox and mod it.

You can also invest in a vidya company that isn't absolute shit.

don't bother with VR for now; its a meme until it grows a bit more, I'd wait till next gen personally before I start dabbling in it
As for the computer, wait for the aftermarket 1080ti's to come out
If you *really* want to do VR, get 2 separate computers (or dual-boot win7 for non-VR games/max compatibility, and 10 for VR, but 10 is literally the worst botnet on the face of the planet)
Get the vive if you want the best VR experience currently, get a skylake 6700K or haswell 4790K unless you plan on video editing or streaming, in which case get those fancy 800-900 series Intel cpu's
All in all I suggest waiting though, and getting cool shit with the money (like those hacked GBA's with backlights, improved speakers, and cool shells)

give this money to those who need it, like pro-Israel charities

I really don't care about VR outside of the context of Mech games, racing games, and probably flight sims. It seems like VR feels "off" for anything where you aren't playing as somebody who is sitting in a seat.

Buy your kids something then.

Trying to figure out how to do my taxes for the first time
I'm 2011 migrant cancer

Save it you retard, your money in a charity will most likely never see a person who needs it. You'd be doing a better service by just going over to a hobo and giving him a hundred bucks

buy this and all dlc: store.steampowered.com/app/24010

Paying taxes puts you above most migrants probably

Don't support a failed industry.

I actually meant I came over to 4chan during a huge surge in 2011. Lurked for 4 years

Get Earth Defense Force 4.1, a surround sound system with the strongest bass you can find, and all the vibrating peripherals you can afford.

Use TurboTax. It's not perfect, and it's far from the best, but it's probably the easiest entry-level tax solution, and the free version is just about powerful as you need if you're low-credit and low-deduction (usually meaning lower-income). If you think you'll get less than $2k anyway, you'll be just about as well off as with some other paid solution or just doing it yourself, and there's a free version.

Sounds to me like you're about to hit the financial wall I hit a while back - you can have all the money in the world and it doesn't mean a damn thing 'cause there's simply nothing to buy.

It gets especially bad when you work a lot of overtime and essentially end up in a position where you're bringing in vastly more money than you have free time to spend and enjoy it - a guy I used to work with was replacing his car practically every year due to living alone and driving to work being about the only thing he had time to do regularly.

pcpartpicker.com/list/64KBxY
^This. :'^)

Terrible build.

Unless you have a crapton of deductions (have kids, a house, investments, or have write-offs like donations) you won't gain anything back. If you're just a single guy with a normal job and you pay rent and bills, you're wasting your time actually "doing taxes". Just file online, maybe get $200 back on your federal taxes (don't forget to file state taxes, too) and go on with your life. It'll take you half an hour if you've got your W2 handy.

Don't buy video games.
Buy Silver and Gold before the Fed decides to fuck our shit up fam.

It's 1.2TB!

Why

It's 1.2 TB bro

You could maybe buy a cheap ship in star citizen.

No toothpaste?

I will. I'm not dumping $4k on toys for a 1-year-old though.

If you're going to try and spend it all why not have 8 or so powerful PCs instead? You could be a 1 man LAN party, and 11000 between 8 builds should be more than plenty.

Get them a savings account so you can be one of those terribly boring parents that teaches their kids "the value of money" by only letting them withdraw $10 each year on their birthday.

Alternatively, you could be cool and preemptively buy them $4k worth of Lego for when they're older.

Spend some of it on buying giffts to your family and friends (assuming you like them) – they will appreciate it, and will return in kind in the future. Spend the rest on getting some shit you always wanted, like a high-end PC, the comfiest chair known to mankind, or a shower corner that plays music while you're washing yourself.

Pay for a Swedish VPN and get as much free vidya as you want, then spend the rest on becoming less of a faggot

That's a great idea.
I grew up with my older siblings' stashes of Lego and it was a blast. We'd put everything in a single crate and had several kilos worth of Lego Technics. We spent our youth making contraptions and learning about gears.

Sir, SIR! have you considered helping a very, very promising company who is struggling THE PAIN to finish a game and are waiting for you, YOU, and your money to make a visionary man achieve his goal and buy a 11000$ space ship in Star Citizen?
Don't wait too long you could miss a lifetime offer.

Fuck, and here I am having used real money.

Buy a gun from a gun show, enough ammunition and magazines for three full reloads, the best suppressor can you can find, a fresh set of nondescript clothes, gloves, two hair nets, a face mask, a hacksaw, waterproof matches, a firestarter rod, a multitool, a bag to fit it all in and an airtight container to put the bag inside. Find a stretch of wilderness and bury the case at least 10ft deep, now wait 5 years minimum, 10 years ideally.

All of the ideas in this thread so far have been good, but honestly now that I think about it I'd say the best thing to buy, and potentially the only thing you'll ever truly NEED, is the ability to kill a single man without getting caught.

I wonder if some people think they'll get real ships later on, like some kind of irrational phantasm about the future and its infinite possibilities. I myself do not kill insects because there might be a race of insect-looking aliens that arrives one day on Earth and will spare and mate with the humans who respected and cared for the insects here. You never know.

buy 1 acre land in some warm country, build a house of bamboo or some other cheap material, profit

INVEST
INVEST
INVEST
INVEST

That is what I would do. Fuckin wife and fuckin kids don't let me spend on vidya much.

Buying them Lego would be the best decision if not for Lego quality being worse than Chinese knockoff shit now. I spent about $500 on sets last year and they all had split bricks/figs within a few months.

What the fuck are you doing with your Lego?

Take 20% and spend it on something you've had your eyes on for a while. Save the rest for life.

Building them as instructed and displaying them on a shelf with no direct sunlight.

OP would unfortunately need to meet a minimum net worth to get a license to start investing at any serious stock markets

OP, just buy a new car. Get a Tesla, or the new Lexus LS, or anything fucking nice

And here i am with my shitty $320 a month job, living off spaghetti and steam sales.

Consider a cushy gubmint job with computers. Unless you're completely retarded. All sort of incompetent folks getting employed.

I have a massive trust fund I didn't need to do shit for worth much more than OPs
I took 1.5k out, bought a nice new gaming laptop and still have the rest in the bank+interest

you can get a 1TB SSD for like $200, why the fuck is the 1.2 TB so much more

Your situation is simply karma.

You sound like someone who knows how to handle money.

don't spend it on video games
spend it on your debt
if you have none, save up to buy a house and the land its on without a loan, then pay for the house over 12 months so the IRS doesn't get suspicious
if you really have to get vidya, then upgrade your PC, make sure it has W7 or even better some OS that Holla Forums would recommend for vidya, and then become an idort

but what you should really do is take the money you don't need and give it to non-fraudulent charitiescars for kids isn't one of them

That actually sounds nice you know, i'll keep that on mind

I only use it to buy multiplayer games

This is incorrect, I got a vive and the best ones are the ones that actually make use of you standing and moving around the room.
I.E faster paced games like Sairento VR that wouldn't really work without VR.

Cockpit games that require you to use a 360 controller are utter shit for VR, since it doesn't end up using the technology and coasts on novelty only. Which wears off after a day.

VR is worth it if you have the money, the tech (at least the vive) works perfectly. Only the software needs to catch up

Nah, BattleZone actually works good as a cockpit sim since you can look around to spot enemies. I can't fucking wait for it to come to PC, I want to have LAN party tank campaigns with my friends and actually be able to use my PSVR.

How's the Vive's SDE? The PSVR is noticeable when there's a lot of blues but otherwise decent.

Buy some upgrades for your PC and some hard drives and pirate everything.
Depending on your current build you should have around 10000 funbucks left.
Maybe buy some guns if you live in trumpmerica. Fuck giving this shit industry more money.

This, right here is a top-tier hobby.

Buy ebay.com/itm/Acclaim-Iguana-Entertainment-Turok-Source-Code-Silicon-Graphics-Indy-Computer/162360925581

Its really novelty, I have done that and I ended up not doing that after some time, since getting VR going just for that ended up being a hassle when doing 2hour+ sessions. I want to browse the internet and look at shit while I play.

Not sure what you mean
The only difficulties the Vive has is ergnomics being mediocre.

>build a fucking badass battlestation and play nothing but emulators and Doom while shitposting on Holla Forums

That's all I got.

He could buy a copy of bad rats for every person browsing the top 10 boards probably

INVEST ON STAR CITIZEN
t.businessman

See, now this is a sexy idea.

Are there even flashcarts for the NES and Gameboy?

I'm already a programmer, and I already make free little games for fun. I would never ever want to make vidya for a living; it's a shit industry to work in. I've got friends who are game devs, and it's low pay, overwork, and unpaid overtime all over the fucking place. Shit company morale, general managerial abuse, and low retention rate. People get fired for the stupidest fucking things because of all the fresh, starry-eyed new people who want to make video games and haven't been raped by life yet.

Are you liberal?

There's the Everdrive GBC. It works well but costs a lot and doesn't have RTC support, so you won't get that neat time feature in Gold/Silver/Crystal.

I have an NES Powerpak, it runs almost every game.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/plebbit/

Are you a Recucklican?

Take a holiday

I agree with the other anons OP, fucking kill yourself

direct drive wheel
vr headset
top of the range desktop pc
iracing subscription

But why?

Screen Door Effect; does it ever look like you're looking through a screen door, i.e. you can see the separation of pixels?

Refund this. *unzips dick*

So you want to become a tranny?

buy all the characters in league of legends

put five thousand into a low-risk investment portfolio. if you have any investor's groups nearby go to them, in low-risk investments you're guaranteed a return of at least your investment, and if you take five or ten years to touch that money you'll be getting a significant percentage on top. it's a savings account that will make you incrementally more than an actual savings account. so if you're ever stuck and broke you'll at least have a small safety net

after that, buy games for everyone on Holla Forums, then get a nice chair for your computer. after that, buy shimapan, become a trap and recoup your investment a thousand times over from lonely whales

why would you buy games for a bunch of people who steal them anyways? what a waste

He can GPUs and other shit like that to random anons from a list or something.

yeah, a superbus-style giveaway would be a really genuinely cool thing to do. order figmas and send them to lucky anons, send that young-boy-butthole-aroma oil stuff from jbox to someone, gift five hundred copies of gone homo to one unlucky user, whatever. have some fun with it

Hell, that sounds fun. He can add anthrax to the packages for a little extra fun,

Right in the feels

yeah, and dildos

Why not invest in Star Citizen?

Good idea user!

amazon.com/OCZ-Z-Drive-Height-Maximum-ZD4CM84-HH-3-2T/dp/B005HU0LT8

These comments are destroying me

so that's what powers shodan

Getting $500,000,000 from an inheritance.

How do I spend $500,000,000 on videogames?

you could give it to me and I could spend it on my gambling addiction and watch me walk away in the kind of misery you only see in a man given everything throwing it all away.

Spend it all on Runescape

Kill yourself faggot

Wasn't there a project for a Holla Forums doomsday bunker? Basically a big torrent/mega file that was a curated pool of good Emulators and Roms for games from NES all the way up to Gamecube (and Playstation contemporaries).

Whatever happened to that?

Nothing, really? I even got dubs too…

Make sure you double check with your tax guy. Gov paid me thousands more than I was supposed to get once. If I were to have cashed it, I would have been in a huge mess.

be patient user

>Cars for kids isn't one of them
Mind explaining?

polite sage

Don't do this. They deserve what they get for joining the hebrew warfare.

hack it and buy one more ladyboy for saved money

It's freaky how she looks normal except for the alien cheekbones and eyes. That's all it takes for them to try and look white.

Dude, what? Have you never seen someone with decent facial structure? That face is pretty damn normal for what I'm assuming is a tranny.

He use a car and do it for free. He can rent a car with that money and do it for 600 bucks.

I still want to get an actual computer though I'll just save some of my money each paycheck, I hear 1500 is the general price for a good build does anyone have any builds I can get for that money? I'd rather build my own even though I don't know how to build shit but there's a ton of guides out there so I'm not worried

Give some to me at [email protected]/* */
That's my paypal

how does the math on this work out? did you suddenly impregnate 10 bitches and are getting mad stacks from having 10 children?
or did you pay more income tax than you took home, and are merely a retard for not collecting this money throughout the year?

my build only cost 1000 dollars. The card's already shitting out though, the GTX960 sucks.

AMD are about to release a new line of CPUs. Whether you go with them or not it's worth waiting, because then Intel's equivalent might go down in price.
$1500 should get you a more than decent rig. Just put all the money into the processor, graphics card and PSU and cheap out on the keyboard and mouse. Don't go for the cheapest case, but there's no need to overspend on one. Same applies to RAM, hard drives and other stuff.

I think you know what to do.

Invest in an accountant who can help you figure out how to only have what you're going to owe in taxes withheld in the first place so you're not just giving the feds an interest free loan.

Damn, I thought you meant week. Was gonna say I have it worse because I only get $230 a week. But only 100 more than that in an entire month? What the fuck kind of job do you have?

Also Im getting $1500 and im gonna get a new PC. Wanna get Ryzen but I also wanted to get a new TV and a used 3DS. Not sure what to do.

Scalp Nintendo switches

Can't we just scalp the people buying Nintendo Switches?

The only known copy of Turok's source code is being auctioned right now. Buy it before it ends up in the hands of some hoarder.
ebay.com/itm/Acclaim-Iguana-Entertainment-Turok-Source-Code-Silicon-Graphics-Indy-Computer/162360925581

Buy gold, buy a bunch of Military-grade weapons, invest in construction and weapon companies, and if you still have money, go to /agdg/ and invest in a game that you like.

Not only Turok's source code, but the dev program for N64. I feel like that should would help emulation a ton and possibly bring a whole new homebrew scene.

save 9k and spend the other 2k on a beast pc and never look back.

don't be retarded user

Where do you live nigger?
If you are in America interest rates are not even 1%.
Even with several investment measures your property tax, and expenses would be a drain that even a large sum of money wouldn't compensate for.

Is rich kid larping a thing?

Assuming average game is 50 USD, you just need to buy 220 of Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

Eh, is not that bad really, i live alone.

To be perfectly honest, OP I feel as though you should put that money and save it. Cause I honesty can't think of anything that would be worth $11000 of Vidya.

Do you think the card spared him because he was the one who raised it?

I still have a job nigger

Buy like 4 Warlord Titans

start with making sure your hardware is up to date
then rent a server or 2 for some games you like
hold on to the rest for future vidia

Is this a joke?

Get a comfy computer setup:
buy a hueg 4k ips monitor,
upgrade your lan to 10GbE,
setup a comfy homeserver with zfs,
buy a cfw version or a flashcard for every console you're interested in and play games from your homeserver using smb if possible.

You should have enough money left to buy audiophile headphones like the hd 600 plus a dac and amp.

Don't do this

This, I would look into indie games still in development you like and see if they need some extra cash in exchange for a cut of the profit.

Personally I would be e-mailing BeamNG, Camshaft Software, Offworld Industries, BlackFoot Studios and PopSmoke.

whogotdaget.png

Don't spend it. Stick it in a savings account for a rainy day.

I get about 360 every two weeks.

What the fuck are you on about? That is no get.

I think he means he doesn't get the chance to spend his money on vidya because it gets spent on them.

Of all the parts to go cheap on?

Also, FYI: Windows 10 does not natively support Blu-ray. You'll still be able to read and write CDs and DVDs, but it won't register anything on a Blu-ray disk.

A 1060 is as powerful as a 970, it's already the most premium experience that exists.

Taxes and superannuation make me so angry. There are so many things wrong with the whole thing from the ground up I don't even understand how it could happen. The very concept of tax deduction blows my mind.

Buy Crusader Kings 2 +All dlc. You might need more money,however

Save your money, dumb fuck.

Build the best rig you possibly can, then spend the rest on a fully stocked cocktail cabinet. Buy some video games too if you're into that sort of thing.

Can someone give a legit answer.

Then how the fuck did your taxes add up to an $11k return?!?

Holy shit - is this getting any attention on emulation communities?

but no serious answer: buy some nice stuff, get a decent game rig, save most of it in a savings account and put the rest in a mutual fund or something jesus christ learn some frugality.

Wait for Ryzen and Vega.
Get a 4K 3D HD Quantum Monitor and a racing wheel along with a VR headset.
Put the rest on the bank.

This. At least buy one really huge, sturdy, reliable external drive and load it with as many roms, anime, porn, and other shit you can. Save the rest and stash it. You may one day find yourself in a position where you cannot work or need to make a big purchase like a car, and having that money set aside will be a life saver.

t. user who has never had money problems in his life and has been able to pay for medical care, car repairs, and all those other things that make people go broke without sweating it.

About 2k dollarydoos will buy you a damned good computer, with a new monitor, keyboard, mouse, a surge protector/UPS, a new chair, and desk. Assuming you know what you're doing.

Bumping this question

Bet your parents were good with their money, faggot.

t. kid who grew up listening to his parents fight, screaming about money

also

Good advice.

WHATEVER YOU DO, AT LEAST WAIT FOR RYZEN, IT WILL MAKE CPUS GREAT AGAIN. DON'T LET THE INTELAVIV JEWS GET AWAY WITH IT ANYMORE!

I want to see that happen but I highly doubt it. Remember how the RX-480 would just beat Nvidia at everything but then the 10-series came out after it didn't really beat high end Nvidia cards?

The 480 is a budget card, it was never intended to compete with those

a lower clocked ryzen is already beating or matching a kaby lake at higher freqs. I say wait for Ryzen because, while I've been purchasing Intel all my life, they just can't keep getting away with their jewish monopoly shit.

Duno about GPUs but I know for sure CPU-wise Ryzen is benching around 45% greater IPC than their previous architecture, which is fucking insane.

sage for blatant shilling. I can't wait to get away from Jewtel though, been holding out on my first gen i5 from 2010 for this moment…

you are a special kind of stupid. It's a new architecture and it's just competing with Intel's current architecture. Just competing with it. It's better, slightly, in some cases.

You mean $1,100 right OP. it's ok that you added the extra 0.

This is why your kind will never achieve anything worthwile.

My parents are awful liberal faggots who don't know how to manage their money.

Alright, let's examine your arguments:

Meaning: "This new product is competing with old products."

Wow, my comment clearly challenged that idea and you are a real visionary for pointing that out.

"This new product is competing with old products."

Even more insightful hearing it a second time!!!

"This new product is better than some old products, in some instances."

Conclusion: You're an extra special kind of stupid and I wasted my time reading your comment, so I decided to re-pay you for your tremendous effort. My comment was comprised of a provably factual claim about AMD's Ryzen architecture compared to their Bulldozer architecture, followed by a statement about my personal situation - and you just wasted another few seconds of your demonstrably worthless life reading this addendum.

But was your family poor? I used to eat ketchup packets at McDonalds/wherever when skating around with my friends because I had no money. Now I'm making around 100k before taxes. Either way, congrats on making it and being money-wise.

Buy as many Howls & Dragon Lores in CS:GO as possible then wait for them to go up price and then sell them

You could get a good amount of shit for 3000 USD and just save the rest for whenever something interesting turns up. Build a mid-to-high range PC, get a couple nice monitors, buy an old console or two and have some fun. Also, bribe a buddy to get help you get a free CRT that someone is probably giving away so you can play older games.

Instead of shitting on your idea of blowing money on some overkill shit you don't need, I'll attempt to help. Build a top of the line PC with the latest i7 processor, a GTX 1080 or two, 16 or maybe even 32GB of DDR4 RAM, a yuge SSD or two, good 1000W power supply, good motherboard, maybe a DVD R/W, etc. Or just buy some prebuilt if you're lazy. Also 4K 144hz monitors, HTC Vive. As for games, uhh…

Don't waste it on frivolities.

Invest it on bitcoins, wait some months and you might then have 16K-18K dollars-worth bitcoins.

It is time to build your waifu.

I don't think Shodan preserved Edward Diego.

oh.

He's the kind of retard that spends all the money he gets. That's why as soon as he gets $11k in his bank account he's planning to blow it all on video games.

Why do you withhold so much on your taxes, nigga?

You could live with that comfortably for 2 years in my country.

I'm so glad faggots here are still claiming Holla Forums doesn't hate videogames.

Which is saying a lot given that Intel hasn't improved their performance much in the last 3 gens or so.

Don't tell him to do anything wise with his money for God's sake! He's an idiot, a fool and his newfound money are supposed to be parted soon after. If he wastes that money: that means that money will likely continue to be in circulation, right down to the serial number on each individual dollar bill, some of those bills could be mine!

You could always travel nigga, go someplace nice and touristy or something like that. If that ain't your thing you could always travel to more "out of the way" tourist spots that aren't frequented.

FYI some places have legal prostitution or places that allow certain sex acts because they aren't benis in bagina :DDD that is if you want to get laid at all. Hell, just showing off that you have cash to burn is more than enough to get you laid anyway.

If that stuff doesn't interest you, then you could take up fishing or something, that's a pretty brain dead activity apart from vidya.

I know some dudes with cash to spare that "live" in different countries every so often for like a week and then come back.

build a decent PC w/ nice monitor, peripherals, headphones and chair. maybe VR if you're into that. Make it in a carry case or get a pre-made or made to order for super portability and size so you can use it for local multiplay/moving. It will age well.

just put that shit into an index fund or a mutual fund
anything else is just making you continue the path of downward poverty

you should save your money for when human sized VR sex doll are invented or invest it so you'll have money for a sex robot

You should probably hire someone to protect you from your imminent IRS assraping.

Taxation is theft commie

Actually, I just went over my numbers, and it's because I'm married with two kids, and never fixed my withholding. I was still at a single withholding with 0 allowances, so I was overpaying out the ass on taxes and giving the government an interest-free loan.

Watch your finances carefully, kiddos.

Buy a functional suit of armor
go to San Fran
play Hot-line Miami IRL

I feel you man.

holy shit donating to charity?
who let this normalfag in here?
go with the 1k PC like the others said, its top tier but not full retard. Use it to emulate old games.

but, how?
cuck supreme

buy vr and a real doll

THOSE AAA HOUSING LOANS SURE ARE LOW RISK!

Give me 100 dollars
I'll suck your dick

How young are you?

/thread

OP you should give it all to MSF. They need all the money they can get, it isn't cheap rescuing brave migrants from the Mediterranean.

Some purchases you make and pay tax on turn out to be "tax exempt post-purchase". Usually on things related to your work, but also on healthcare. Say, if you buy an uniform from your pocket, you might file it under work expenses on your IRS, and get some money back later
back being the keyword
While getting some tax money back is always good, it always leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Because it means I lent money to the government with no interests. It's always better to avoid taxes with a trust fund

Of course, none of this applies if you are a fucking NEET living on the dole and/or with your parents. Fucking poorfags shitposting on my board.

What video games can't be pirated? Everything that's worth playing doesn't have a living company left to support, and everything modern doesn't have a company worth supporting. Just, like, put it in your bank account and sit on it. Do you really need anything right now?

He wants to spend his money not throw it in the garbage and set fire to it, no current gen console has a good game save for maybe the wii u and splatoon although i haven't played it.

Looking at your other posts i can already tell you're retarded and poor because you're dumb. A smart decision would be to save it for later but if you really want to spend it buy a really good computer but don't fall for memes like current-day VR or consoletard controllers, focus on getting a high end PC, peripherals like a wheel and a cool 144hz monitor, a mechanical keyboard and a le gaymer mouse (careful with scams like anything razer and madcatz though, and logitech is still the best in the market). That can set you back a good 2000$, and you still have plenty to spend. You can get a good chair, upgrade your router, a quality table assuming you don't already have one.
In reality, if you really want to burn huge sums of money gaming isn't the thing, try a car although 11k$ won't get you something fancy (at least factory-new).

If you're still around do what suggested. Don't go to a bank to invest your money - those fuckers are just interested in draining you dry. You need a proper accountant to talk over and discuss your plans. Play your cards right and you will be retiring early.