Dota 2 thread

Because if Overwatch can have 1 Dota should be allowed 1 too

Other urls found in this thread:

dota2.com/news/updates/26995/
leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Tahm_Kench
chaqdota.wordpress.com/2015/04/04/chaqs-new-ultimate-guide-to-avanced-middle-lane-solo/
dotabuff.com/players/158074556/activity
twitch.tv/bananaslamjamma/videos/all
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/11760374.html
web.archive.org/web/20170127110030/http://8ch.net/v/res/11760374.html
archive.is/8zap9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you fucking retarded?

7.00 was a mistake.

Also I'm 99% sure valve has heavily biased match-making. I have 2 accounts I bounce back and forth between, one originally was for practicing the micro heroes like Meepo, Chen, etc. I think they have similar rating After the era when NP was picked every god damn game I knew never to touch ranked with a 10 foot poll

On account 2 I get bretty ok games. They can either be pretty intense, eh, or shitshows. On account 1 all my games are shitshows. I don't know why, but I always get parties of 3-4 on account 1 that fucking feed. I can have 2 people on the other team camping mid, with a fucking techies putting mines all around the sanctuaries + runes, and still the other lanes find a way to feed and be completely useless.

It doesn't even fucking matter what role I play. Carry, support, mid, offlane. One of the lanes will find a way to feed the hardcarry. I even thought for a while you could just pick support every game, and wipe the ass of your mid and safelane by ganking a ton. But it doesn't matter if they still get outfarmed.

I don't fucking get it.

Clockwerk is a ton of fun to play. The 3000 range hookshot is just too spicy.

on a 12 second cooldown

Fuck off nigger

Holla Forums. The board where fucking styx, NuDoom and dishonored get praised, but a game where you actually have to learn 1000s of hidden mechanics receives scorn.

>>>/Facebook/
>>>/4chan/

kill yourself

lol

Holla Forums. The board where overwatch and other handholdy games are highly praised, but a game that basically tells reddit to go fuck themselves when it comes to balance receives scorn. Pure coincidence.

I bet you prefer asscreed.

Holla Forums. The board where shitters are told to fuck off back to cuckchan

The horror. Let's just go in gunz blazing m8.

ASSFAGGOTS

It's like you guys never even play games.

You dropped an entire game because you lack basic patience. Don't you talk to me about not playing games.

7.00 is still fun,but I don't know what to feel about shrines.They allows constant movement and moving back to base is not the only alternative to taking the courier and paying shit,on the other hand it allows gank teams to go non-stop and low HP on the enemy team means essentially nothing if there's no one to finish them off soon or under the effect of Iceblast.

Nigerian King is too strong abit,he needs some more tweaking before being released and he starts raping everything while only having a fucking desolator at 30 mins unless he gets locked down hard(IE:Chainstun,Doom,Hex and the like)
Anyway OP,if you want a decent Dota thread 2 things are required:
You failed on both accounts.

There was a thread earlier where some user made this essay about how Thief is a "Pure stealth" game, where you wait around for 5 hours before moving, and a bunch of you retards bought into it. Clearly shows nobody here fucking plays the games they praise so much.

People who actually played the game know you can go any pace you want in Thief, because different flooring makes different sounds. The biggest pause I make is looking at a situation for 5 seconds to figure out the best way to get across and rush through it. The only exception are the levels that are almost entirely tile, like the bank in thief 2, and even then it still plays faster than styx because you can put moss down between carpeting.

Even the default floor sound is quiet enough that you can run most of the time and it wont tip off guards unless you're running circles around them. The trade off is, when you actually DO alert a guard and get away they all have heightened hearing and then you have to be more careful. Even then it still is faster than Styx, because you can run on carpeting and moss arrows.

Also in Thief 1 you can move at the speed of sound and crash into walls from moving so fast you take fall damage.

what a shame

iirc someone pointed out that some of the posts in those threads were identical to some of the posts in 4chan's overwatch threads

So corporate shilling?

Dunno about dishonored, styx gets rightful praise because it was a game which delivered what was promised. No bullshit agenda, no shifty downgrades or retarded story.

It was simple and it worked

Again,your fault for being a wall-hugging faggot instead of using the tools at your disposal,the only reason not to do that if you're one of those cunts that just has to get the four sigils on the first playthrough instead of completing the game at your leasure.

Doesn't surprise me that much,Blizzard has a lot of shekels lying around and is insanely jewish,hiring shills doesn't sound unlike them.

Of course there are people here who dislike games that scorn reddit, that's where a large portion of the shitposters here come from. It's not coincidence that whenever someone games related does anything on reddit there's multiple threads about it made here instantly.

As for Dota I really enjoy the game mechanically and conceptually but fuck if I'm ever playing it again without at least two friends queued up with me, whenever I play solo I get lumped with groups of retarded Peruvians who all pick carries, feed like crazy and then bitch at me in broken english in chat like it's my job as support to rescue them from every lane on the map before all abandoning.

one of the few people on Holla Forums who've actually played the game.

that description was assfaggots in a nutshell, user

play better games

MOBAS is the same

Deleted the doublepost of

There was one section that forces you to wall hug, which implied to me that you need to wall hug. Unless they scripted it to force you to wall hug in that one instance, which is absolutely retarded.

Every time I pick up to give it another shot the game it feels gamey as fuck. Like forcing me through a linear area with an obstacle that is literally just "use your clone to hold the door open" or something. Last time I brought up how slow it is, someone showed me a "speedrun", which was probably the slowest speedrun I've ever seen in my life.

game is going down since comeback mechanics. Since then they keep nerfing farming and buffing random fights. Valve takes out the skill so even noobs can have a easy time.

I have played DOTA. It sucks shit, it's inherent to the genre.

If you think dota is like the other games in the genre then you clearly haven't played it.

Now you are just a faggot, can you name one moba that requires more skill than dota?

Dota 2 has it's problems, like cosmetics, shit community, a not working report system and devs being communists. But in the end of the day it is still a game that requires skill, even after those nerfs.

Dota, just like fighting games is about outplaying your enemy.

So are you goys enjoying your heroes of the storm talent system ?

HoN, which was literally intended to be dota 2 before valve got dota. Also it's dead

I wanna touch Windrunners feet!

I remember reading that they fucked up and people stopped playing it because of that.

her feet are probably hard as shit if she runs all day long without any shoes.

HoN could never live up to be a proper dota2. Aside from the graphics and style being cancer, people would concede 10 minutes in because they lost 1 engagement and didn't want to lose K/D ratio. Ranks and K/D were more important than playing the game.

Yeah you didn't play shit and are just here to shitpost.

That's when you pick Omni and delay the game as much as possible, to push the game past 60 min, so Spectre, Naga and Terrorblade could farm themselves up and overrun the other team.
Or just pick Techies and annoy them.
Very rarley it happens that you can actually pick something like an off-laner, terrorize mid or safe lane and have your team capitalize on it, since they mostly just keep on trying to farm instead of pushing towers, hindering each other and giving the enemy team time to play catch up.

get out and never ever return, you tried it already with WoW and your other gooncore games. Go back to facebook you will never ever be welcome here.

What's not a normalfag game to you, big guy?

Can we talk about Paragon instead?

Quake

Nigger don't use that word, you can't even sage properly.

That's why I want to touch them so I can rub them

Imagine her feet if she was on the dire side

Other team has Peruvians too, the only common factor to your losses is yourself

Yeah and by that logic the only common factor to my wins is myself as well so it's really a singleplayer game, isn't it?

keep posting

Yes , you have to make do with what you have as team members, and over many games if you are good enough you will rise

Post lich. I prefer lich as a support

But that's an entirely different point than what I'm complaining about. I could go and just keep playing and grind through the 75% of games that are 50-50 coin tosses on which team has more angry abandoning peruvians and reliably win the 25% of games that are devoid of peruvians on either side by playing well, or I could just play a different game where 75% of games aren't decided before they start by the retardation of matchmaking without regionlock.

I admit there is some luck to it.

But,if you are actually good the odds are on your side. (4 slots for peruvian/russian/pinoy on your team and 5 slots on the other)

7.00 was a mistake.

It was the final crystallization of the casualization that icefrog has been steadily approaching since Valve started applying pressure on him. The final shit update that tipped the scale, as it were, and dragged Dota down onto the same plane of existence as LOL and other shit games. Isn't it sad?

Also, I will forever laugh at the utter incompetency of the new UI. That thing is laughably bad, and all the micro-patches in the world can't fix it. Seriously fuck that thing.

When will game companies that hardship forges bonds and community?
Falling for the "difficulty is toxic" meme has cost us so many games over the years…
Now, dota2 player numbers are leveling off and soon, like vanilla wow & tbc wow, the numbers will fall as the casualization rises.

I was thinking of picking up starcraft to see if that could be my new go-to game when I'm bored out of my mind. I hear it's shit now to though.

People want instant gratification, any perceived hardship is not wanted and they will complain like whiny little faggots. Patience and perseverance are virtue long lost. 'Easy come, easy go', that is why when casualisation rises, numbers fall. They can easily get those instant gratifications, they can easily lose it and do not give a fuck because they are granted them in an instant, not earned them through hardship so there will not be any value to them. And those same people fucking complain all the time that they are not happy, fucking degenerates.

Please excuse my rant post.

Changing techies was the last straw. Even if the creator doesn't like a hero they should be able to appreciate the heroes merits and how they can contribute to the health and skill of the game (don't get poked in lane, keep track of mines, don't follow obvious bait, ward). Changing Techies to the point where his counterplay is 'play a ranged hero' is a sign of how Ice Frog wants the game to be.
Ability Draft is the only fun mode and it needs at least another 10 heroes.

You are completely right, but how has dota 2 lost difficulty?

dota2.com/news/updates/26995/

This is going to be interesting knowing players will probably buy troll items to screw it up. Who thought this was a good idea?

If you pick this hero, you get reported whether you win or lose. Look at Sing Sing, and how he wound up in low priority over this fucking hero.

Everything for a year and a half was a mistake. Meta has been complete shit, yet Valve focused on esport shit; funny thing is they didn't even do the esports thing right with the majors if you saw how much of a mess Shang Hai was. The meta started to hit Lol-tier levels of bad when all you saw for supports were fucking Bounty Hunter or Winter fucking Wyvern. Now it's Monkey "broken as fuck" King, Antifun, Timbershit, & Stormcuck (You might see a lolTreent now and then).

Now you got faggots like Sir Action Slacks, Baumi, and Anndroid who make Dota look really bad with their potential socjust bullshit (Slacks reeks of sjw potential with his meme faggotry) and horrible approach towards the game.

Making Dota a little easier isn't the problem; it's how they made it easier by ripping off of HoTS and LoL. It doesn't even feel like Dota anymore. Current Dota should have been the Easy mode Valve intended to make.

Only attention whores (Russian girls, Sheever, Slacks), lolcows (Arteezy, Broxy), and cucks (Pyrion Flax, Purge, Dendi) are playing Dota to stay relevant. Bulldog left the scene, and despite not being serious with Dota, you can tell Sing Sing really hates it even if he's still on a team.

This and ruining Viper and Slardar by making them look like gay, generic dragons. The whole point of picking Techies was to think outside of the box, and knowing how can you be a threat with mind games. The rework isn't even good, as they can't even kill a level 1 support with the new skill (wtf?!). Viper and Slardar needed new models, but holy fuck they look even shittier than before.

This game is a sinking ship and there is nowhere else to swim to.

your choices are HOTS or poker

Guess we should accept it and start playing meme-watch, 2nd pic related.

I doubt meme-watch would fill the void. The thing that made dota addicting for me was the sheer randomness of matches. Due to how extreme all the abilities are you'd occasionally get really weird match ups. I was thinking of picking up some multiplayer RTS or something, but it's a dead genre.

Pretty fucking true, only RTS I can semi-enjoy now is Company of Heroes 2 even though I hate some of the mechanics they changed from the first game. CoH1 is a dead game, CoH2 is getting there so being top 300-400 in all factions 1v1 doesn't even feel like a fucking accomplishment. Relic's poison womb is birthing another Warhammer RTS and it isn't looking good either.

but overwatch is fun still
where dota 2 is fucking itself and a far worst match making system then overwatch's MMR

I'm having fun.

And you call this good game design?

Don't worry. Valve's doing everything they can to make this game appeal to people like you.

That isn't complexity, it's bloat.

Sad!

Mkay then.

Thousands of mechanics means a lot of mediocre or straight up bad ones. Skyrim had a few shallow mechanics that appealed to chads who were too busy with their lives to learn complex things.

Thousands of features doesn't equal complexity.

ahh i see we have new comers

kill yourself

There's a difference between HP, Mana and Stamina, from having 6 types of Mana, multiple types of health bars based on health, passives and armor bonuses, as well as 10 types of stamina or equal "survivalist" resources. Sometimes 2 mechanics can be adapted into 1 mechanic without losing depth.

I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. I was talking about skyrim throwing out attributes in favor for 3 bars, and you're rambling about a bunch of random shit that's irrelevant. Unless you mean dota has something similar to 6 mana bars, which it doesn't. Most of the mechanics are inter-working natural shit like "Getting hit with ice-blast blocks all healing for x amount of time, making AA a counter to all healing heroes" or "activating manta also purges the users, making it really useful for 100s of situations. Like invisible heroes being able to purge true sight". The majority of you guys have absolutely no clue what you're talking about though, and are resorting to leftist analogy shit. It really is the hivemind at work here though.

Although, apparently they should just cut all this inner working shit. As it is too much for Holla Forums to wrap their head around, and they would rather just play Skyrim.

Probably because the majority of these end up with

Apparently picking Monkey King gives you low priority even when you win a game with him. The game is that fucked.

Try again, nigger. As for the game itself, I can say that it gets boring fast. Thousands of unique mechanics is all well and good, but when you know how they work and you've seen them dozens of times, it gets boring fast. There's also the problem of US servers being dominated by foreigners who don't speak your language while doing detrimental things.

TL;DR a thousand mechanics get dull and don't make spics speak english.

Fair enough. Honestly this game isn't even worth defending anymore. I'm just calling out the people mindlessly bashing shit they've never played. Dota could be so much better, but it's run by a shit company.

Oh wait.
Wait no.
That's not what happens.
But like you said, you don't even think its worth defending anymore, so you definitely won't reply.

It was bait to reply

Are Smite, Paragon or Gigantic worth playing?

He he he

AIDS

As usual, Holla Forums is bad so they need to make excuses why they couldn't adapt.

Except Monkey King killed Dota with the 7.00 changes.

Only real men know true horror and how to over come it.

I love nu/v/
Also
DOTA 2 THREAD
A lot of Steam shills lately.

MK is okay.
Too stronk at the moment like every heros icefraud introduces but with a little tuning he should fit in.

The 7.00 changes though are a real problem.
Valve has been pushing the game towards LoL and HotS more and more with their last updates, but 7.00 should've made it clear even fdor the last retard that they'll go to any lenght in order to get the LoL/HotS crowd.
From the UI to the new HotS copied talents to the new jungle, which could be a carbon copy of LoLs, I wonder what they'll try to vopy next.

The game's as shit as always and there's nothign to talk about, we already discussed the new patch with 3 threads

Dota's been losing twitch views since 7.00 hit. Not even Russian cam girls can make anyone like 7.00.

Dota's off to a great start, guys!

Fuck off reddit.

Anyone here realize how ridiculously strong techies is in 7.00?

Strong?! They can't kill anyone with E, and their mines can't even kill anyone. What are you smoking?

The fuck are you talking about? his mines and suicide are great nukes from lvl 1 and all the way into late game

Nope, Suicide can't even kill a level 1 Crystal Maiden.

Terrorblade is one of the best carries in the whole game imo. Once he hits his stride he is so hard to stop.

You just haven't seen a good techies.

What makes this game better than other ASSFAGGOTS? They all look the same to me

nigga i have killed a slark with only 1 mine and a suicide who tried to gank me while he was at full health and saw me tp to a shrine on cooldown.

Together maybe, but Suicide by itself sucks. You probably dealt with a shitty Slark.

I saw Techies try to take down a level 1 support with E alone, and failed. The skill sucks.

How do i lower my mmr in normals so low i play with the worst people. I want fun games again. Low prio isnt even fun anymore.

Pick Monkey Rapist, keep losing games with some effort, or just uninstall Dota at this point. I think even Sing Sing is starting to hate Dota, and he's doomed to be in Low Priority for the rest of his life.

I guess i'll stick to CSS

are you complaining that you cant ONE SHOT people with a single skill?
It doesnt even kill you anymore, and it silences people for like 9 seconds

Honestly, there's something wrong with a game where winning feels ok, but losing feels like you want to delete the game.
It's even worse now that comebacks are so common, you pick 1 wrong fights and it's gg they take your barracks.
It feels like the first team to take barracks wins now (which is fine), but there are no merits to taking them, because memeback fights and shrines that can catalyze fights to objectives so easily.

I think the game needs to be put to rest by now, there's nothing to be done to save it and while it was interesting, it's a pain in the ass to play it right now.

Its a 300dmg nuke at level one.

I'm complaining how they ruined a mind game hero with a shitty new skill and a shitty rework.

It's still a shitty skill if it can't kill a Crystal Maiden at level 1.

its more of a mindgame hero because now you are forced to actually play the fucking game instead of just "hurrr im gonna stack 20 mines on the same spot. Im so fucking clever and original and only took me 10 minutes"

That's not the hero's fault no one really knew how to play him properly.

Same could be said about it now, and i could just say that your complaints are just because you dont know how to play him properly

Clearly an assblasted attack on OW threads, though in my opinion neither should be permitted here.

The map has hiding spots for mines everywhere. The shrines give you a shitload of mana, plus you can just hide some mines behind some trees and kill a dude on low hp. Or you can oneshot someone who TP's to their shrine. The bounty gold literally lets you level up without being in a lane, as opposed to before where you'd be underleveled all game, and you can take control of the gold all over the map. His W goes off instantly now so you mix that with like 3 mines and even if the person sees them he can't kill them. Your level 4 mines oneshot a creepwave, so you can sneak a bunch of mines behind an enemy tower and literally push the tower without even being there. You also farm fast as fuck this way to.

Every single one of the games I've played against an antimage, the am has managed to carry the entire team on his back and gotten EPIC COMEBACKS despite getting their asses kicked in the early or mid game. Whats the fucking point of laning and ganking now? Spirit breaker is almost an obsolete as fuck hero now since he can't punish shit cunts that push too far in lane, because all they can do is run back to shrine and get free heals.

This game is complete shit now.

Thanks user for being such a nice and friendly player. Also fuck you.

If I didn't have a shitload of friends who play this game I would have uninstalled it. Also fucking europe sucks. Why is freaking 4k full of arabs and shit like that?

I think you answered your question.

Nigger it makes no sense, how can arabs afford computers? And why are they all so fucking retarded? I swear, if I wasn't racist already I would be after dota. Spanish people are lazy brain dead people, people from france are raging all the time and throwing games, and arabs + all the eastern european players are stupid as fuck.

Just earlier today I had a Luna in my team rush a fucking helm of the dominator, and then that fucker doesn't even use the active ability to dominate a creep for stacks. God damn subhumans.

Feels good cashing out my backpack before it all went full casual.

What the fuck is this ching chong going on about?

They were probably stuck on high ground at 30ish minutes and techies kept them in it.

Techies is one of the best high ground defense heroes these days.

As for dota 2… I actually find it fun still. I like knowing a lot about the game and using that knowledge to get an edge. Losing and winning is just a flip of the coin on what teammates you get, so it doesn't really matter.

Gib me dats
because they're Arabs
Funny how actually interacting with people of different origins causes that to happen.

It is now. Before mangos, rain drops, fairy faire and all the other hand holdy shit you could carry a game on your own. But these recent updates have basically been spreading out the workload on your team by adding shit that makes it harder for a single person to get shit done.

this is good bait.

Good to hear the game is losing a lot of people after 7.00. I stopped somewhat before that because the comeback mechanics were fucking ridiculous and made the entire game feel completely fucking worthless to play. You could be so far ahead and lose it by the enemy ganking one hero on your team. It was the worst shit. There was nothing wrong before they added Mario Kart levels of rubberbanding and giving everyone blue shells.

it's old clq vid, he is griefing in his videos and acting like a total idiot. This kind of stuff is normal retarded, but he is 5.7k right now, he is in the top.

You ever wondered why all the liberals, lefties and anti racism people in general are rich special snowflakes? These people never interact with other races and therefore assume that those are just as nice people.

All the big games have racist communities for a reason. Nobody wants to play with third world motherfuckers

Dota 2 used to be a elitist, anti noob game. It was the game that allowed you to rape noobs. But Valve turned it into a communist/socialist shit game by introducing those weird balance items and re balancing certain aspects of the game to make it more team focused.

Just an hour ago I had this gay game. I am warlock, I get a scepter + refresher in 21 minutes. Not my best, but 4 golems are no joke at this point. We take their mid and top racks, bot tower is half way gone. We just need one more push and we have mega creeps. What does my team do? Afk jungle. Team wants to get six slotted and they stay in jungle. We could get megacreeps at 26 min, but nope, we drag it out until 58 mins when the enemy takes down our entire base.

Shit game, if I wasn't addicted to this shit I would uninstall it. I once did uninstall it, and didn't play it for 4 months straight but reinstalled it when they released 7.00 back then.

>>>/cuckshed/

Story of my life. I can quit dota for months at a time. What always got me back into it was I would be stressed out as fuck from life stuff and just wanted a break. Most other games don't really do it for me, unless it's something like stalker or thief.

HoN is better, fams.
Deal with it.

Just infested with Turks and Russians..

I stopped playing like a year or so ago and I don't regret anything, the game was at its highpoint back in the Leshrac/Lycan heavy-push meta and everything after has been a slow downhill trode into shit. Honestly I just play League nowadays if I feel like fucking around with the genre and I genuinely enjoy the new direction they took with their recent heroes / jungle change

That's what CLQ always said.

If you mean in dota I have no idea what's going on in league there is so much gold on the map now it's sad. You can do absolutely nothing and still get a 12 minute blink.

I meant in League, DotA is too cancer for me to deal with anymore and I did say I stopped playing since like a year ago.

I doubt it got that much better after I quit (dota 2 was still in beta). Especially from all the shit I've been occasionally hearing from league friends over the years.

My problem is there are not a lot of other games that let you shit on the enemy that hard. Man I had games in wich I bulled the enemy safelane carry so hard he abandoned the game. Rape him in lane, ward jungle so if he goes there you can continue raping him.

I can't think of a single game that lets you bully your enemies as hard as dota does.

I wouldn't say that. I like the new UI. Or let's say I like the direction it's heading, they could still improve a few things about it. I also love how there are basically no loading times now. I never see a loading screen, I always go straight to the pickscreen.

I honestly didn't figure out the new jungle yet. I was the kind of guy who rushed HotD to stack camps and I miss that since I have now no idea at what time to stack camps.

Also these new freaking shrines, I fucking hate them. Each team should only have one, or make it so that if you activate one it will also activate the other one so both of them are on cooldown. And maybe add a way for the enemy to trigger it somehow. No idea what, but I guess 15 or 20 right clicks from the enemy should activate it so you can waste theirs. I don't know, I just hate that the enemy mid can heal up for free now.

Do you faggots actually play this normalfag casual trash? Then you are no better than the people you preach about and should stop pretending to be special snowflakes.

I've heard that LoL has been trying to be more complex with time (I liked Season 3 the most and Season 4 the least though).
Dota 2 has been trying to be a lot less complex and added tons of items and changes to make the game more simple. Plus the comeback mechanics are getting really fucking stupid. Lost one fight after dominating the first 20 mins of the game? Oops, good luck trying to win now buddy, sure the enemy carry will thank you for that 1k gold bounty you gave him!

It's just stupid and there's no point in picking early game heroes if all you need are scaling ones to compensate.
I honestly think this is made to help the Peruvian 4/5-core meta, because all they need is 1 teamfight or 1 pick off to take HG.

League is still as cancer as you remember honestly, you still got all the Riven/Yasuo one-trick pony's making smurfs and wasting 20 bucks only to end up getting shat on by anybody half-decent. Health-Based percentage damage meme is still alive and well, Triforce just as well, but it's the little things adding onto the big things that make it a lot more enjoyable. Jungle for instance is a shitload more rewarding nowadays and the various plants, respawn timers, and river bugs reward a more gank heavy playstyle, ward spamming isn't a thing anymore either, and it just overall feels more fluid / more aggressive with its bursty direction when it comes to fights.

Not to mention old champions getting reworked here and there to be more engaging, such as Tarics stun going from a simple point-n-click bullshit into a line skillshot that needs windup / isn't actually channeled so you can move and his shatter being a single-target shield that makes all of your abilities fire off the targeted ally as well. Plus you got motherfuckers like Tahm Kench.

leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Tahm_Kench

TL;DR it's honestly more fun than DotA nowadays and I'm enjoying the direction its taking. I play it casually as fuck though so can't talk much about ranked or shit but it's still the same cancer as always I imagine.

I would. Shit gives me cancer and heart palpitations and I am willing to bet money on the fact Icefrog has been long kicked from the project and its entirely Valve's balancing at work now.

the ends justify the means fam

Can you name me a few games that are more skill based than dota? Because I can't think of that many games. Chivalry is the kind of game that allows you to go 20-0 on the enemy because it has a lot of hidden tactics that nobody teaches you. Counter Strike 1.6 is decent (but you guys seem to hate that too since cs:go).

Unreal Tournament is mostly muscle memory after a certain point, it's not easy to get into it, but once you are in it because boring fast. I guess Street Fighter could be put into that list too, usfiv required a lot of predicting and mind reading. Watch attached vid, pretty decent comeback.

Anyway, the list of games that requiriere more skill is not that big. I guess you could put some rts game in there, but most of them are dead.

I don't know about that, is Icefrog even good at dota? I thought he was mostly responsible for tech and shit like that, not balance. But there are a lot of similarities in cs:go and dota balance. In both games the devs only look at data and do some weird balance patches.

e.g. in cs:go, when the game came out the glock used to kill with one shot to the head if you had no helmet. There was absolutely no reason to ever buy any of the other pistols. So what does Valve do? Nerf the glock? Nah, they buff all the other pistols and make them op as hell. People would use pistols in normal rounds.

Also, the cs 1.6 dev made his own game and it's a cod level trash game. You really shouldn't praise the original devs that much, they are sometimes just idiots that randomly make a good game.

Yeah Quake Worlds, Quake 3 and any decent fighter.

Back then in dota 1 days, didn't he only release bug fixes and shit like that? Was he actually doing balance changes and stuff like that?

ohh come on man, are you telling me you would be easily able to get to 6k and stay there? That guy goes to 5.7k, throws a bunch of games until he is 4.2k and then goes back up again. And he does that shit over and over again.

Dota2 belongs in the trash. Gabe took 6000 hours, my highschool years, and my heart, then gave it all away for some Jew bux. Fuck him and fuck Dota2. That game is shit and bad memories. What is is today is not what it once was.

I want to fuck a doe

Who the fuck else did you think was doing balance changes

I really liked how most LoL heroes have really cool mechanics and you don't really have to master them to feel like a good player (You need to play like 10 games to be decent and 50-75 to know all the ins-and-outs).
Compare that to Dota, where you have to sink a lot of time learning heroes like Visage, Chen and Meepo, and how fragile their position in the meta is. It's 10 times more rewarding to be good at one of those than good in a LoL hero, but my god the time and patience you need to get is too much, add to that how slow patches roll out now and it's a coin-toss to know whether the next 3 months are going to be enjoyable or not.

Dota has a lot more counters and they are way harder than the LoL counters, if you learn, say, Irelia, you can work him out well into Diamond, even if he is D-tier trashcan. But if a hero like Broodmother gets a bad rotation in a balance patch, you can get it to work into 4k and then people start getting hard counters like Axe every game or make you suffer a lot more. Sure, it's good you can't One-trick-pony into high MMR, but it sometimes feels meaningless to learn a hero.

It has it's pros and cons for each side, but considering how bad the game design has been for Dota 2 this last patch, I don't think Dota pros offer much more than the cons.

IceFrog was responsible for the technical side when he was brought in by Guinsoo.
After he fucked off, he took over the whole development, which includes balancing.

Honestly the last patch has been pretty weird, the passive tree could bring more possibilities than whats presented.
LoL's design has been shit from the start though.

I legitimately think this patch is pretty good. My only complaint right now is Ember and SD/Luna.

You can actually. There's lots of people who play shit like weaver or brood into 5k without getting shit on because not a lot of people know how to play against them. That said, when they don't get their pony they feed and lose.

I'd argue this one trick pony shit is even more prevalent at higher mmrs.

Most of these very high MMR player (7k+) literally have hero pools of maybe 5 at best.

Really there's all the advantage in the world to playing a small group of heroes. Its a pub game so nobody is actually going to try and counter you.

Memeback mechanics are shit this patch honestly mane.
And considering you get more XP now, you can just pick lategame heroes and hope for a bad enemy fight can snowballs shit out of control.
Also, talents should be more unique, like HotS talents, because +5 Armor or +15 damage for lvl 15 doesn't feel meaningful at all on most heroes.

What I meant is that you can one-trick-pony any hero into Diamond at any point, but it's harder to do so with how balance works in Dota and not all heroes can do so.

I've noticed that in this patch supports feed regularly 500 or more gold if you're winning. I hate this because it means my team can throw the advantage my smart play has gained. Its what made me quit for a bit.

FUCK DOTA, THEY ARE LOSING PLAYERS AND THEY DESERVE IT, ALL THE AMUSEMENT THIS GAME HAS LEFT IS TO WATCH IT BURN

I remember some faggot spamming a specific teamfight WK build making his way to 4/5K(this was back when it was the highest standart).

That is mostly a hero-by-hero case thing and it was bound to suck as it was a major change in a list of other major changes,honestly I would wait 'till they get more refined into shit that's actually good.

Weird thing is that supports/offlaners get the more interesting,powerful and unique talents in comparison to Carries.Besides out-there shit like "Dragon Blood times two",which really tanks up DK to high heaven.

Nowhere near as bad as the mess that was the 6.85.
AKA:"The MoM patch".

5k is still probably still the standard for a "decent" player.

Man stop posting that reddit shit, reddit is the reason why dota sucks. They make shit threads and trashy suggestions and Valve listens to them.

Eh I was watching and it seems Team Liquid is back on the game
Now I guess I will only watch my boy kuro win some spectacular games and tilt on the finals ;_;

At least my boy Universe winning some tournaments

are you guys gay or something? Why you care about e-sports?

it's fun to see the game pushed to it's higher form and to have favorite players, like in real life sports.

No, they are black.

Why do people hate dota 7.00 it's the past 2 patches are the most balanced the game has been than ever before plus techies is finally the ultimate team fighter

This has to be a joke, those pro gamers are playing like the biggest retards and casters are overhyping it. For example that ES AA combo in rosh pit. Overhyped. Team threw, it was not a pro move.

You mean it's balanced for shitters.

If given the opportunity, Holla Forumsreddit never fails to show it's true shit taste and how 90% of the people here are just trying to fit in and don't understand why they think a game is bad. Btw, ASSFAGGOTS is cancer and so is this thread.

Talked about this in the gg thread too, Dota 2 is a very high skilled multiplayer game and almost no other mp game comes close to it.

Seriously though. Are there any strategy/rts games besides Dota to jump ship to? I hear starcraft 2 is literally rock paper scissors.

Isn't it a bit to late for that? Command&Connquer games are nice, I would recommend Kane's Wrath. Has a cozy little community, like 80 players a day. But you will imo have a hard time getting into it, because a) playing against AI will turn you into a noob and b) the people playing it right now have been playing it for ages.

But gameplay wise it's the same. You outplay the enemy. You got early game harassment, you got map control, stealth and detection and ways to trick your enemy. E.g. you can have a invisible base. You can literally set up a hidden base somewhere on the map and have your enemy attack your "main base" which in reality is just a tiny ass trash base. And while he has all his units out there destroying your fake shit you can send in your real troops to take over his base. You can definitely do some fun shit in that game.

I actually got cncnet although I was disappointed you couldn't play the single player. I was thinking of playing through the singleplayer before trying to play vs.

Well it somewhat helps, because you learn the units, but playing against bots will turn you into a idiot.

You see, to win against a bot you have to play defensive, but playing defensive will cause you to lose against a real human.

The problem is, the AI is cheating. They are basically map hacking, they see what units you have before you even sent them out, invisibility does not work against them. You send out units to harass the enemy? Bad luck, the enemy has counter units ready and waiting. In oder to beat the AI you have to sit back and make a big, unstoppable army. Then send them out and finish the enemy in one move.

But against a real human this will not work. In a actual game you have to move out early to capture certain buildings and gain map control. If you play passive like you would against a bot the enemy will just take over the entire map, will earn more cash and therefore get a bigger army.

Funny, how i would've never even know about reddit without the constant mention of it from fucking retards like you.

Dota is shit, now let it sit in the trash, your fucking faggots.

Only if you go with it, friendo.

Damnit you made me laugh, I lose,

Reminder that Rylai is a wanton slut.

I've been meaning to play the Fate/ map since I heard it was actually good/from the WC3 days. All I ever do in Dota is play customs…

reminder that DotA killed wc3 custom games

And Heroes of the Storm ruined Dota 2, it's even.

The thing that hurts me the most is turning cleave from a cone into a line.

So angry 7.01 garbage patch from hell.

I thought it was from a circle into a cone.

It's fun to support your favorite players and watch them win!

fuck this board

Ha!

Jesus christ stop posting this unfunny faggot.

I don't see you posting any OC. Also, don't talk like that to Dota's godly emperor.

also you guys need to take your (1)'s and get out of here. Nobody cares about your opinion you special snowflakes.

Great OC there. I bet you think Dota was original too.

nigger, do you ever stop being salty? Is your life so fucking shit that you have to go online and bitch about everything? If your life is that bad just kill yourself or something.

Why do "people" "play" this "game"?

Has your game turned into a hugbox yet?

Why do you keep bumping?

don't change the subject, where is your oc? Why you so freaking salty? You can come into any thread you want but you decide to spend your life in a thread about a game you dislike? Nigger how fucked up must your real life be if you are such a faggot on the internet?

Kill yourself you fuck
Your position based metagame exploiting shitpiece takes no skill, the 10K hours you spend wasting your time with your internet buddies that you will never have a decent friendship with won't change that

What is this, an Overwatch thread?
Here

Any of these you or someone you know?

But how?

How what?

How can these fucks be so cancerous?

who could have know, you are a retard outside of this thread too.

you guys already had your chance to name games that requires more skill here and you all failed.
there simple aren't that many games that require skill like dota.

What, you mean like, every RTS and Fighting Game?

I fucking wish. If that was true I would have dropped this shit game. Unfortunately, the only alive multi player RTS left is starcraft 2 and I've heard virtually everywhere the meta is literally rock paper scissors. An user did mention CNCnet in this thread though, so I might give that a shot.

Also forgot
DESPERATE

Go back to cuck/vg/

Yeah but I wasn't the one who started asking about games that take skill.

Quake is a joker. It's a old game, because of that people aren't allowed to criticise it (or they get labeled as newfags) and since nobody really played it people can't talk about it.

You ever been to one of the Arena Shooter threads? Man people praise the new Unreal Tournament even thought that game has been dumped down with bullshit like sprinting and bigger explosion radius on rockets.

If someone talks in a positive way about arena shooters it's almost always a faggot that pretends to be playing those games.

you seem upset

So like the faggots in here that pretend to play Thief then say it's a slow game?

You've never played an arena shooter before, you've never been on of the generals, that I can guarentee.

I can go on Dawn of War: Soulstorm right now and play a 4v4 casual game with some Russians. I can go on Forged Alliance Forever if I feel like playing some SupCom. Warcraft 3 has seen a revival recently, especially with the announcement of SC2 proleague being closed. I don't know what AoE2 is currently like but there's probably at least a few people playing it.
You're literally not trying because its easy for you to play Dota. The hotkeys are laid out for you, there's only one resource to manage, no base building or troop production, no tech tree to plan around. But one of the biggest reasons that people play Dota is because they don't have to take the blame for being a failure. There's no such safenet in RTS.

Can't really commend on that because I have never played Thief, but I did play Quake, Half Life 1 and Unreal Tournament. I can easily tell if someone really played Unreal Tournament, Half Life or Counter Strike on a serious level.

You say that like any of the people here played DotA before lol.

Nigger,I like Dotes myself but I'm not a colossal faggot like you to repeat "muh most skilled game" shit.
The fact of the matter is that Dota scratches a different itch than other games..
The thing with ASSFAGGOTS is that it was meant to be played as a team,much like TF2 is meant to be played with a team and most team sports excelling when you have a team to play with.
Issue is that most people only play Solo-Que,leaving team composition of players to the gods.Admittedly I only set up a team for the Year-Beast,after which I get an occasional invite.
Teamwork is very important to this game and people around here really like to leave it out "as a skill" due to having poor social graces or general issues with communicating.

Speaking of which,I remember something about of a SC2-pro going for ASSFAGGOTS and thinking it would be easy due to being "pro at a more skilled genre :^)" and got his shit kicked in.

So you've never played Thief
Are you going to post a speedrun to prove me wrong?
Shit System Shock 2 must be the fastest game ever.

Such a shame. And with all those 'dota to SC2' success stories too!
SC2 is a shit RTS

Good joke

Indeed, people here never played the OG DOTA which was slightly less shit.
Most never played Heroes of Newerth which is also only slightly less shit.

LMAO, this faggot is triggered AF!
😂😂😂😂

Dota is about strategy, outplaying your enemy, changing your build on the run to fir the current situation. You can say the same about certain other genres, like rts, and Street Fighter has some of those elements too.

You get into your enemies brain and you predict their shit moves, this kind of skill is required in sf too.

Not an argument :^).But you're not incorrect
But seriously it's still an RTS, and if "literaly every RTS" takes more skill than ASSFAGGOTS,why did a pro still get fucked,then fucked off?

Reclassifying it won't change the fact that a pro Gookclicker got fucked thinking it was easy.

Yes but there's teamwork,rescource management and drafting that is on top/side of a different and (admittedly) slower form of predicting an enemy.

There are shared skills among these games but the whole package is different overall,otherwise we'd see the same players everywhere and every game.

You're replying to 2 people

Or because it's constantly shilled as a dead genre. I'll admit though, I basically went to Starcraft and WC3 because those where the 2 biggest from my understanding and hearing they where dead/shit I just assumed everything else was dead. You sure like to assume a lot of things though.

In comparison to pretty much every stealth game ever? Thief is pretty fucking fast.

How long before people on here start shilling that Styx is better than Thief?

>>>/africa/

Gookclicking retards cam't even handle C&C, what makes you think they can handle something outside their only genre/game?

You heard him folks, Stellaris and Warlock are fast paced games.

There's a long answer. I'll try to boil it down. SC2 doesn't into last hits. SC2 doesn't into ganks. SC2 manages resources by building bases, not killing. SC2 is a macro heavy RTS where micro is a skill you can have and apply, but isn't as significant as your macro. SC2 is not a team game. SC2 doesn't have turning (mostly). SC2 doesn't have a single unit that makes or breaks the game for you if you get hit by a stun.

Seriously, pic related, Soulstorm lobby right now.

I fucked up,sorry
Doubt it,people mostly regard it as a solid stealth game and Thief is too much of a sacred cow around here.

Otherwise Dishonored would have been crowned as a masterpiece of stealth by now.

So,in other words:It's a different game demanding a different skill-set.
Notice where the issue with "muh more skilled RTSes" comes from?Where the claim that "ASSFAGGOTS is just downgraded RTS" fall flat?
If the skill gap was that large and that applicable then there would be no logical reason for him to NOT pass the transition with flying colours.

ASSFAGGOTS is literally downgraded Warcraft 3.
What does Dota have that Warcraft 3 doesn't? Keep in mind, if its something that makes the game easier, it doesn't help your case.

Is there a Micro heavy RTS? The thing that got me interested the genre was heroes like chen and meepo, where you control 4-5 units at a time but you need to micro all their abilities. Chen you need to chainstun or use your nukes combined with your heroes Q, meepo you chain net and if one of your units die they all die.

If it has Meepo I'll probably pick it up right away tbh

I remember in AoS clones you can manage your base with Ancients and chose what a creeps goes on lane.

Fucking Red Alert 3. I am honestly not a fan of it, and judging from previous rts threads I think other anons agree.

Anyway, almost all units have special abilities, like those russian units with assault rifles can switch to molotov cocktails. I think those rocket units have mines for tanks. It's imo a pain in the ass.

nobody can imagine how much shit talking and ??????? was done in that game with floods of EZ EZ at the end of that match. Match making was a mistake.

RTS is typically more macro oriented. It's really one of the things that defines the genre. Warcraft 3 is probably the most micro heavy, as you spend a lot of time juggling your heroes inventory. It can be hard to get into because it doesn't use QWER for abilities and the items are locked to the numpad. Blizzard could fix it in, like, a days work at the hands of one employee, but they wouldn't make money off of it, so you have to deal with screwy hotkeys.
Alternatively you can try an RTT like Dawn of War 2, where you control a group of a few heroes. I had some trouble getting into Dawn of War 2. The campaign takes a while to get going and I can't comment on any online scene.
Might just end up being a case that Dota is the gae for you, and there's no shame in that. But I was playing it for years and I'm more about managing armies and countering strategies.

I remember an epic sized AoS map where you had to kill creep camps and complete quests to get more spawns around the map. So many great ideas lost in favour of 3lane 5v5, which was only standard because of War3's 12 player limit.

Jesus fuck

(checked)
Satan please

I also had a game before that with a Phantom Assassin getting butterfly, as a first item.

It's like nobody ITT plays the fucking game. Is anybody working on a hero or anything?

I've been focusing mostly on lane mechanics I've never known about that I found in this guide:
chaqdota.wordpress.com/2015/04/04/chaqs-new-ultimate-guide-to-avanced-middle-lane-solo/

I've also watched a shitload of BananaSlamJamma and I'm convinced the individual determines 80 percent of the games up until 6-7k.

I just wish my friends weren't so dogshit and would practice mid with me so I can become actually good with Naga.

Satan, do you remember TropicalWar Defence? A Tower defence map where you have a 2 lane map and dont have heroes. You gain gold for sending creeps to enemy and gain gold for killing enemy troops. Late game was a really RAD.

Like Wintermaul Wars/Line Tower Wars? Yeah I remember a whole bunch of those. I've got a long catalogued history of 'shit lost to time'.

It's the fact that it is free2play. Literally every nigger can join it. It's even worse in europe because we have a shitload of poor ass countries here. If you live in the middle of the USA, like in Kansas or Nebraska you are mostly surrounded by americans. If you are very unlucky you get matched with spanish speaking faggots.

But here in europe you have dozens of small countries that all speak their own language, and some of them are basically third world countries with no real internet or schools to teach them shit.

America puts up with Peruvians.
EU put up with Russians.

They are all pretty much terrible. But Peruvians seem to take it out on anyone that speak English.

I probably will just /agdg/ a micro heavy game, start playing more RTS' or try RA3 like the other user said. The micro in dota is dying out. The main reason dota is cancer and the players are shit is because everyone just fucking copies each other and default to the easiest strategy. Then the game gets balanced to the easiest strat. Both the heroes I mentioned are literally the only micro heroes in the game and they're being phased out or dumbed down.

Chen's main strength was he could farm fast and be really strong early game. Doing things like harassing the mid player with a creep while jungling, ganking with chain nukes + stuns, and pushing towers. It was fun to because the creeps where random so you couldn't do 1 strategy every game, you just had to see what you got and go with it. Now there is comeback mechanics and so much fucking money on the map that it's fucking pointless.

Meepo's strength also was he could farm fast as fuck, since you could farm multiple lanes and the jungle at the same time. He was also squishy so you had to be safe. However, thanks to reddit everyone just gets blink dagger where you teleport all your meepos to the main one (does damage on entry), then have the main one blink onto someone and by the time they're done teleporting they explode onto one person. It has nothing to do with micro, and they are just balancing the hero around this so he gets played more.

Russia is really not that bad. The problem with them is you can't communicate with them and they have absolutely no idea what back means. Once you know them you can play well with them. I rather have a russian Huskar in my team who suicides into the enemy team than a Huskar that gets his ass shallow graved but still walks but instead of attacking the enemy and dies without taking anyone down.

The real problem are arabs, turks and all the other brown people. Hell I even get weird ass asian people in my team that use letters I have never in my life seen before.

Is chess still chess when you put different rules and a different tileset after constantly changing the rules to fit that game type?
I mean the game wouldn't be much the same if it's built around the fact that you control one unit(sometimes 3 if you get a specific item or up to 30 depending on the hero) and most rescources rely either vision,gold and exp to upgrade/sustain your single/main unit on what you build or measures to help with teamfights.
The added teamwork shit means that cooperation is necessary,but it's hard to say if they fill the "void of skill" left by taking away the focus from base-building and army management to focusing on heroes.
Kind of hard to actually say since I admittedly don't play with people I know that often.

I had a game where no one was buying detection besides me for Riki/Bounty Hunter/Treant/Weaver until the 30-40 minute mark.
One game I had BH bought a fucking BF.
Another game,but a long time ago in low prio, I had a Huskar like that guy mentioned>>11793727,pure cancer to play with.
Another game was a game where my team was insisting on getting a Shadow Blade on Slark despite heavy use of detection.

To be fair about 600 magic damage is no joke and doing so at an AoE with little charge-up to fuck up a nigger that's not named Earthshaker is hard to argue with.

only noobs play chess

I get it's strong but it shouldn't be the best way to play the hero imo. I think they felt the same way since they nerfed him and made him require aghs to get stats, so he would be squishy as fuck if he did that. They undid that in 7.00.

This is a meme. IMO the only 2 hard counters to meepo are Sven and Winter Wyvren. If they have an ES he'll probably blow his ult on your team, and if not it's easy to play around it or wait it out. However, WW's ult is on such a low cooldown that he'll ult you everytime he see's you. Its not nearly as effective as ES' ult on your teammates as it is on you and it scales into lategame. Same with Sven.

How d'you think people who played it on War3 feel?
Everything got faster. Natural gold generation went up and comeback mechanics were added instead of letting players figure it out. Boots, scrolls went down in price. People who were strong early now have less time to be strong.
Dota's always been about bandaid fixes. The backdoor defence is one of the stupidest most illogical things. I get that it was a problem, but its not a good fix.

I asked if you can name anything Dota does that Warcraft 3 doesn't. Your answer is that they're two different games. I'm not sure what to say to you.

Jesus christ.

The problem with this shit is that Valve recommends it.

I haven't touched lc in ages so I have no idea what is recommended on her, but I remember times when nobody bought blink on her and I was wondering why everyone was playing her like a total retard. E.g. everybody just rushes armlet into vanguard, nobody goes blink or even shadow blade (this was before they introduced silver edge). Turns out blink was just a situational item on her according to Valve.

BF was for some reason also recommended item on BH. I don't know why Valve recommends it, the people who build it have no idea why they buy it either.

Valve really needs to stop dumping everything down. Everything is cheaper, you get more gold for doing nothing and on top of that we get new op items that make surviving early game easier.

They trying solve "grinding" with making everything cheaper, giving to supports and new items to survive early, midgame. general problem all "not a late game" support suffer while carry can buy a same items and shits on you. Like a lotus on weaver instead linkin.

I honestly knew this game was going to shit, but after realizing TP scrolls went from 125 => 50 gold just made me depressed. I finally realize how far it fell.

In old dota 2 teleporting time dont stuck like now. Icefrog/gaben trying reduce time on running to base with new healing fountains and cheaper teleports.
fountains are pure shit

That looks useful.

CLQ is a really good teacher. He's also a gateway to the glory of BSJ.

I don't want to look like a shill, but those lies can not stand. BSJ streamed his smurf climb from 2k to 6k where he won almost 80% of the time on random heroes.
Here's his smurf dotabuff:
dotabuff.com/players/158074556/activity
And VODs:
twitch.tv/bananaslamjamma/videos/all

He really is a 7k+ player on his main heroes.

to bad youtube forced him to stop his harassment shit, old clq was best clq.

By the way guys, do you think clq is black? He has some weird accent.

This is why these fucking threads are pute cancer.
Its posters are crossposting scum and reddit.

They're shit because none of you shitstains play the fucking game. It's just constant complaining by a bunch of braindamaged people. The only meaningful content is the shit we're posting.

Look, pro gamers are one thing, most of them are overrated, but some of the famous dota players come up with really decent shit. This clan_iraq guy for example managed to get a 10 minutes dagon 5 on jungle brood, how freaking insane is that?

Keep crying cuckchan

Kill yourself

Cry more, retard.

I don't understand people like you, why are you even posting here? You think your posts are going to hurt someone? You think anyone cares about you? You just leave people wondering how one can be that retarded.

You got shit taste in games, you playing casual bullshit and you are even bad at those.

Too busy laughing at you retards

You disgust me. You may never see this, but if you do, take a look at this: So, when I was in grade four and five, I helped out this teacher. She was an LST teacher, and she was with this boy named Jack. Jack had autism. He couldn't speak, but he was surprisingly well at expressing how he feels. Like they say, actions and reactions speak a thousand words. He had barely any friends, because they'd always avoid him because of his autism. I would always help him and his LST teacher with anything I could. I would do things for the teacher like set up activities for Jack, refill his water bottle, because the teacher had to watch him, I would read to him, and try and help him in any way I could within the classroom. Despite being unable to speak, he was, like I said, the best at expressing emotions. He was in my class for my two years in grades four and five, so I was able to help as much as I could. He opened up a door I never noticed before: my understanding of other people. I used to be one of the people who avoided him, but when he was in my class, I ended up getting used to him. People picked on me for being friends with an autistic kid, but I didn't care. Jack opened up my understanding of other people and their disorders. Just because people have a certain mental disorder, like autism, ADHD, ODD or ADD, doesn't mean they can't be a good person. I hope the best for Jack, and that he can get through life in a happy, healthy way. We are one in the same. Whether someone's black or white, straight or gay, male or female, disabled or not, we are all human, and we should learn to quit putting people down just because we can. We need to respect people. How would you like it if someone was throwing racist and offensive comments at you? It's rude, right? How do you think they feel when you throw a racist comment back at them? You'll leave them feeling the same way they made you feel. Humans are a rather intelligent species, but they're always at war with each other. Whether it's full-out combat, or a random argument full of offensive comments, you have to think, 'Is this really the right thing to do?' Once you say something, it's not taken back. Same thing goes for the internet. If you type an offensive comment, and later on, delete it, Google still has it saved to their servers. You really have to think if you're doing the right thing by commenting something offensive. Put yourself in your victim's shoes. How would you like to be trampled over like a piece of trash? It doesn't feel good, right? Just to add this in: You're hearing all of this from a 12-year-old girl that has ADHD. I believe world peace is possible, if we all just try and notice what we're doing to each other.

Keep projecting nerd, you lack that info and without it any statement you make about me is untrue.

:^)

I'd love to dumpster kids with that hero, lol. They'd lose sleep over something like that.

You're the cancer, johns.

This game is so fucking shit. Go into unranked game because I am on lose streak and don't want to lose more mmr, get this shit pre made team that does nothing but feed the entire game.

I've been getting a lot of games with pre-made feeders. I think I heard somewhere valve made it so you are more likely to queue up with people in your region. Most people that speak who play with a party so they don't get jaja's always play with friends. Even if their friends are shit at the game. So you get parties with one decent person and 3 1k shitters.

This was my reply, sorry nigger.

You are the cancer.

Don't worry valve is doing it's best to cater to players like you.

Huskar AND pugna didnt feed so it wasnt the whole team

That user was Huskar.

Huskar is a shit hero, tbh. Zero snowball and no split push.

He got nerfed to shit tier, but I am still a godly Huskar. I am just extremely good at armlet toggling, once I have it I am almost unstoppable.

Also, do you guys also think that certain shit only get's nerfed because one of the devs got raped by it? Just like how the engineers got nerfed in openRA and cncnet because the devs got raped by engineer rush.

Certain nerfs just make no sense imo, like centaurs illusions not having return anymore, I always used that shit to farm camps. Also axe illusions still spin. I bet a dev killed himself trying to kill a centaur illusion and got so embarrassed that he nerfed it, calling it a bug.

Also kotl's mana leak being 150 mana now, what in the fuck was that shit?

If all RTS' play like command and conquer I'm going to be pissed.

Why would they all play like c&c? You got a shitload of different rts games, futuristic one, games that play in the past like age of empire and ww themed rts games.

I think the biggest problem with Dota right now is the community. I just had another game with a 0-15 troll who then just left, in a fucking ranked match.

Utter trash game and since there are almost no consequences to griefing people can just throw games over an over again.

I played spellforce, then C&C and they felt like the same game with small tweaks. Way smaller than lol vs dota. I'm trying to find a good multiplayer one with some complexity, since AI's cheat in all the single player ones and it's not even fun.

When I played didn't get trolls in my games. Just retarded players and pre-made circle jerks. After being reminded of TP scrolls going from 125 => 50 gp, which really is the simplest most concentrated way to show how dumbed down this game has gotten, I don't think I'll pick it up again.

I'd say that Age of Empire and Kingdom Wars 2 are nothing like c&c.

I'll probably pick up AoE2, Supreme Commander Forge something, and WC3.

has anyone rolled a dark moon roshan tier reward? what is it?
dropped any good loot from dark moon rulette?

Valve doesn't reveal much of their balancing process so it's possible.

As long as the game offers the same interesting competition, I don't really care what they do. I can study a shitload of replays from player perspective, test against some bots, and apply my knowledge and skill against human opponents. Nothing else comes close.

I'm still trying to figure out why did they nerf Drow's speed, yet they did nothing to Antifun, Stormcuck, and Timbershit; ass-holes who can completely ruin a game when unopposed (Timbershit can get to two tower tiers without upgraded boots).

I haven't seen this Dark Moon update yet. Am I in for a P2P Wraith Night reskin or is it actually good?

I can understand making mana leak 150 for the fact that it acts like a pseudo rupture that drains mana and has a 1.5 second stun at level 1. That, and chakra magic expands your mana pool while giving you CDR which means you'll get to cast it more.
It's like IceFag hates having fun.

I never got why they haven't changed Anti-Mage to be more useful early game outside of the low mana void cooldown. Storm is easier to deal with now that roots are effectively stuns, coupled with Treant's stun. Timber is easy to fuck up if you can burn his mana or keep him in place. What's really bullshit is how diffusal blade burns 50 mana per hit now.

He already is good earlygame unless you mean in teamfights which would break the hero. There is a reason why you rush battlefury, manta, heart every game.

I mean, seriously, think about how ridiculous a 30 minute heart manta is on this hero.

It just started now with the Winter Battle Pass. I'm not reinstalling Dota to find out if it's worth a shit. Antifun is already bad enough in late game, and as stated earlier, he's still really good in early game.

I don't get it! Why are all of these customization items horrible nowadays?!

This thread really depresses me. I was thinking of using Dota's custom game engine to make a RTS or something since it seems like it'd be easy. Particularly because CLQ mentioned once someone could make a WC4 in dota. But this game has gone to shit now even fans of it wont install it for anything.

Not to mention custom games are fucking dead because Valve can't into backwards compatibility and keeps killing off a community that is barely alive.

What fans nigger? Who actually enjoys dota? One of my friends is reaching 6k soon, tries to get into pro games one day and even he totally hates dota.

saving this to remember the glorious day a dota thread didn't get killed immideatly.
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/11760374.html
web.archive.org/web/20170127110030/http://8ch.net/v/res/11760374.html
archive.is/8zap9

Apparently Valve can't even be bothered to put effort into their E-Sports games.

The only fun gamemodes valve ever made where overthrow and diretide

It was also a bait thread by a (1) op.