Inauguration Game Jam

I am going to a game jam in 4 hours or so. My plan is to celebrate the coronation of Donald J Trump by making a meme game with a friend. We would kindly request your ideas for us to harvest. Preferably Pepe and some subtle things not to get thrown out right away (free food here anyways)
Pic related is my celebratory drink. Greetings from Spurdoland

Some kind of frog licking walking simulator with reich lolis trying to rape you?

A Frogger-style game where you are a frog who licks lolis while avoiding cops and SJWs.

seconding this

Sounds good. I will update the thread when the theme of the jam is unveiled. If anyone is interested it's the global game jam

Competitive multiplayer game where you climb to the top of a wall that's gradually getting taller.
Player clothes could represent different national flags and political alignments, and wearable props could include neon hair and 'problem glasses'.
Standard obstacles could include various protest signs, designated slippy spaces, and glass ceilings.
Power-ups could include a smug frog (a swarm of frogs rains down on your opponents' lanes), a 'Big Red' button (invincibility, where any obstacles that get near you are shouted down), and a newspaper hitpiece (everyone else's lane gets ten feet taller).

Extra Credits …. they are showing extra credits…

So Catherine?

Evidence. They made an episode for the GlobalGameJam…. fucks sakes

Why is EC taken seriously? It isnt like they have some autists who go in and pick apart mechanics that are flawed like this one video I saw on why Halo 4 sucked, its just wordvomit and retarded opinions like "WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF INTERNET"

They are money thieving SJW cunts. They are scam artists like Anita, Zoe and that fat fuck reviewer who is a cuck too

Please stand up and ask "I get that we should listen to diverse opinions on video games, but do we need to listen to retards that think the internet is running out and that Jews are from mars?"

But still, it isnt like they sound like they know what they're doing remotely besides "ALL GAMES SHOULD HAVE X" like the average shitposter

Will ask the organiser about this. Not our call, we are just a section in Finland and our sponsors were cool small companies.
I am still disapoint…

Call it "Memetic melee". Its a street fighter like fighting game or you could have a crusader like Pepe as the main character in a hack n slash. Both ideas I wanted to do myself but vidya newfag here and coding is hard : /

A game where you must fight the seven sins as donald trump

Thank god you cant code

Oh Jesus, is this my university?!? Probably not but they did the exact same thing

Thanks kike.

Who is that sperm germ?

frogger. avoid leftists

my college teachers showed their videos before the whole "running out of internet" speil when I first went in, but now, not anymore.

Are you that autist who was asking a drawfag from Holla Forums for free pixel-art?

Yeah. I started recycling the code from my previous game and thought it would be easy to just change out the sprites but ran into a ton of problems so I gave up. So I'm shit at code and drawing so ill just give up and kill myself

Here is something

he he he

It's feel good bullshit. Normalfags eat that up

Just clone suprefrog.

Thanks for the ideas but we had to work with the theme "waves", so there is gonna be a game with darkness, trolls, flashlights and prisms.
Pepe is in, of course!

smh tbh fam

I am not the coder and the rest of the team are normalfags that can tolerate my autism to an extent. I night make a beaner as enemy variant though

have a gold star