Super Smash Bros Thread: G4 Edtion

Hey anons Gensis 4 is going to starting tomorrow are you guys hype, and who are you guys going to be rooting for? Also what are your thoughts on Westballz's thumb problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/vgbootcamp
twitch.tv/evenmatchupgaming
twitch.tv/ssb64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Westballz won't get beyond top 32 at best.

My thoughts:
1.Armada
2.Mango
3.hbox
4-8 idk but I hope leffen makes it to top 8.

I also want PewFat to win doubles.

Yea that's what I was thinking too, I wonder what will be Pewfat's biggest challenge is going to be?

Ray 01 never ever

;_;

Why must you always remind me of my suffering, user?

who the fuck was memeing the smashbox?

never ever

Is it okay to talk about Smash fangames and clones?

>Kirby is still bottom tier

Yea user go head.
Also here's the melee twitch.tv/vgbootcamp , here's the sm4sh twitch.tv/evenmatchupgaming , and 64 twitch.tv/ssb64 links

Stream times for G4?

Opinions?

As shit as redbull as a product is I enjoy how hard they commit to things. They tend to go all out when their brand is involved no matter the context.

I don't know what that guy is talking about
I thought that this was a Smash Bros thread

I dislike product placement, and I dislike Red Bull in particular as a beverage, but the idea is pretty cool, it's the kind of thing I would have liked for my favorite games or systems. It's nice they went with CRT as well.

What's the purpose of that?
Put them on arcade places or put them on tournaments?
It's a nice touch that they know about the CRT though.

They want to keep making good boy points with these communities, just like the extreme sports one and the videogame music one. It's the way that these corporations have of buying culture by making all these endorsements and ultimately boost their brand recognition by relating it to everything that these subculture like. It's marketing 101.

For what purpose? It's far more convenient to just carry the normal lunchboxes and tube TVs around.

I guess it's more of a "luxury".

Wiis are cheaper than Gamecubes, I'm sure. But otherwise it doesn't really have any function to it, it just looks kind of cool. It would probably be justified if you actually had an arcade to put it in. Red Bull just made them for marketing purposes.

But melee is kinda niche.
I mean,yeah last year's EVO made melee a bit more popular,but I dunno.
Probably because Leffen's the poster boy for RedBull.
Speaking of the devil, Chillindude is going to challenge Leffen again.

And once again, Jason has left me high and dry.

Yea it feels even worse that mango got raped too.

Anyone happens to have a savegame for the latest smash bros on cemu?