Things That Piss You Off

i.e. Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon spoiler: the partner disappearing and coming back within an hour's time
(ironically enough Pokemon is my favorite franchise, but it gets to be incessantly annoying)
i.e. COD's shitty system of gun challenges
(hence I avoid games like Farmville like the fucking plague)

That's all I can think of for now. What peeves you in vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xbaOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of those and

Ruggarell threads

He hasn't been here for over a year, right?

>bonus they play a sounds

>background weapons that can't be picked up and simply act as decor I give 10 points to any game that doesn't do this, Dead Rising was fucking fantastic due to this. See a hockey stick? You can pick that shit up and use it.
>obtainable items that reasonably should be equipable as weapons aren't Again, DR is one of the few games that doesn't do this

what

Generic medieval european fantasy settings. Japan has been in love with this shit since the dawn of time, and they're especially bad with it, because the plots are usually the same formula, and you rarely play as anyone other than some twink with a sword. I get tired just looking at it.

Those games also always feature a massive and faceless Chin McHunkstrong guy who's designed specifically to appeal to Japanese bara artists.

Cutscenes, especially if unskippable, out the ass. Decided to pirate FFX remaster since it was a beloved game from my childhood. I had forgotten how fucking bad it was. It's compulsory to mod it if you don't want to sit through hours of unnecessary exposition

That fucker came here? Shit. I thought he stayed on 4cuck like a good goy.

I don't even have to play TLG to expect the big Flute-Dog to die at the end.

Also

Pokemon has these.

I despised the event bullshit. Hence I play the in-game then just go to pokemon showdown. I used to have a homebrewed 3DS, but I got rid of it cause I didn't understand how to update without bricking.

With homebrew, you can get pkhex and mod in all those BS items/pokemon with perfect IV's/EV's etc. A majority of people in the community justify this as time efficiency. As long as the modded mons are legal sets/abilities etc? Fine by me man. There's no way to prove they're not legit.

Then there's the autists that say, "hur dur its totally cheating to do that I raise my mons legit like a pokemon master" good luck spending a week on a team just for it to fall flat when something on there gets banned or shafted by popular use of another mon that outclasses it kek

I didn't mind building the team myself in the past, but its come to the point that the metagame changes so frequently its tedious as all Hell to raise your team(s) legit. Plus having to trade for certain evolutions pisses me off beyond belief. 20 years of pokemon and they still expect you to trade for certain evolutions? You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Cause the GTS is ass, and if you don't have IRL friends, gg.

Lastly, the shiny charm is pure cancer. You have to obtain one of every single pokemon made in the game, just to obtain a key item to make shinies appear more frequently… yeah

niggers

BTW I was referring to Smogon rules. Gamefreak's battle spot is BS, literally!

It goes without saying it sucks dick.

Smogon has no item clause, you bring 6, there are tiers based on usage, and suspect tests with vote bans if something is deemed, "2OPplsnerf" within the tier. Its far superior to BS. And it has a website called pokemon showdown which allows you to build a team within minutes, unlike the hours of grinding your team in-game

nico posting

I thought they had a "non legend no matter how shitty they are" banlist.

That song is fucking terrible Jesus Christ, I love the Gorillaz but it's just so bad

Basically everybody thinks that, even leddit.
archive.is/xbaOI