Rising Storm 2

Anyone have the beta? How is it?
Yes I know faggot I just want a realistic Vietnam game

I can't aim for shit in these kinds of games. Whenever I see an enemy I panic and wildly fire at him

is it a open beta? I want to try this game as long as I don't have to pay for it yet.

No signup only

Surely they learned from there mistakes in RO2
let me have hope

Why are they calling it Rising Storm 2?

I have hundreds of hours in RO, RO2, and RS, I signed up immedietly when the form went up and still haven't gotten in despite it being the 3rd wave. I'm only slightly peeved.

Realistic combat

My hope in this game isn't dead yet

Same lad, signed up as soon as it was available and have recieved jack shit

yes

I heard there was a better RS2 and Tripwire lost their shit about it, rushing out RS2 before they lose all the attention.

In country: Vietnam but it's dead.
For WW2 setting there will be Festung Europa but that too seems dead

Reminder that Tripwire had crates and DLC for KF2 when it was EARLY ACCESS.

Sounds to be me OP you just want to be a cuck?

Games like these just sort of give you PTSD and make you a psychopath.
I used to get so fucking scared everytime I see an enemy and just hold LMB like a pussy, but eventually it just gets to the point where you get used to it and snap onto a guy and one shot him.
As a result I just sort of turned stupidly good at games like RO2/RS, Squad, Verdun, etc.

It's pretty realistic for the most part, not ARMA autism realistic, but close.

You need to take your NTR fetish somewhere else. Someone should kill those fucks

what kind of fuckin pussies are you all?

RO2 is a fucking twitch shooter as there's no weapon sway or proper recoil.

Compared to what

RO1

Fuck off, furfag

but that game is ded

the tumblr snowflake kind.

Ok faggots, I got a question. How hard would it be to set up a RO1 Holla Forums server? The game is dead and i've always wanted to see if people would be down for a game night.

bump

Shouldn't be too hard setting up a dedicated server, I'd imagine. If that fails, I think the game supports listen servers too and using that would be easy like beating a child.

Amazing, i would love to organize a Holla Forums RO play night. Problem is i have shit tier connection but ill try and host unless someone else has a better connection,

If you ever manage to organize one, I could host too. I should have 100 megabit upload, when it fancies working. Problem is I live in northern europe, so ping might be a problem.

How soon can you get a server running? I guess the issue would be finding a good torrent for everyone. But if we can make it as big as joint ops was before on Holla Forums, we could have some serious fun

I wonder how many folks would be down for some classic RO.

I signed up as soon as possible, didn't get in yet. It's going to be more or less a reskin of RS1, on a smaller scale nonetheless, with an admittedly great recoil/sight system. Insurgency has a Vietnam mod (webm related) and I'm fine with that for the time being.

Set up a DH server instead. It's still alive, played mostly by non-Russians, and is in my opinion generally better than vanilla (I say this as someone who has no interest in the 1944-45 Western Front setting).
There are also some more total conversion mods:
North Africa
Romania
Hungary

It's like pottery.

play darkest hour: europe 44-45, still running servers with people

Another bump for the RO1 server.

I fucking hate TWI but I will buy this if it's good, I would rather buy In Country: Vietnam but PopSmoke have gone quite for far too long.

Oh hey, it's one of the Underhell voice actors.

Which one?

A (1) for this.

why would anyone want realistic anything? Every realistic game feels the fucking same.

Red Orchestra/Rising Storm is a simcade, you dit fast but it plays campy.

and the difference between it and other realistic point and click games is negligible

immersion/autism. I also enjoy Arma ops where you may not even fire your weapon for the entire mission.