youtube.com/watch?v=4WmjeeZ44B8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting
twitter.com/gorillaz?lang=en
archive.is/xfWTg
strawpoll.me/12151030
waneella.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ATHFanon please hurry and deliver us.

This is the most transparent shill I've seen in a long, long time.

Source of the channel?

Is this the Crystal Pepsi meme man ? Why does he torture himself so ?

I always liked that edit

The only good game review shows I've seen were Bits and GameCenter CX

TweedVsWorld

Money. Welcome to capitalism, better dance for your money, monkey.

Thanks fam

There are way better ways to make money on youtube. I thibnk some people are just masochistic.

Hello Holla Forums

For my last webm, something non-vidya.

Did that really happen? Or is it one of those "accidents" that leads to more cam-whore exposure.

Man, you can't fake that look of absolute, distraught horror on her face after the incident. She fucked up, just like DSP did.

It's fake dude

The sound is added.

DSP is a loser.

Whats the story behind this one?

That guy is a fucking legend

Is he masturbating? WTF. Is this true, I want to know. This is a new low for even DSP.

Well, at least he b eat something

It's funny to see how the universe can randomly destroy everything just because it wants to.
Like for example Magnetars, last one to hit earth was in 2004 and it was around 50000ly away from earth, it killed a fuckton of satelites and irradiated earth so much the ionosphere got bigger.
The closest active one is less than 10000ly away.

I don't understand him. How does he always happen to be wherever there's an interview going on? Who is he? What does he do?

He's a hero. We never asked for him, we never expected him… but God we needed him.

Where's ATHF user?

Source please?

I think it might be a Star Trek episode

(checked)
Someone give me a bit of backstory here?

Jesus christ.

nice

best action movie 2017

no way. never knew that was possible.

wew those digits.

Just make an open server and put puzzles and shit together. Bonus points for puzzles of Pepe with his head pasted on sexy anime grils.

yeah dude sex is pretty good for things like that. there's even dialog in the game referencing the cut story line. if you do the mission in hells kitchen to activate the generator and transmit the logs for paul, if you go back to paul before sending the transmission JC acts as if he's still on UNATCO's side. you can't do anything from that point and to progress you have to send the transmission but its interesting that that's still in the game. UNATCO route would have been interesting if it wasn't cut.

anyone know what song that is?

I know it's the True detective theme song

far from any road - the handsome family

thought it sounded familiar, thanks babe

As long as you're posting red army choir, you got Farewell to Slavankia?

yep

also male version of that one

A classic.

into the trash it goes

what's wrong with wearing cute frilly chokers?

Thanks m8.

every grill i dont talk to grills im gay no homo that has worn a choker has daddy issues up the ass

Where's the ATHF guy?
You're fucking late motherfucker

He's a comedian, all videos are from the same channel and there you can find more of his content, don't know if the actual videos are edited though, but I think so. Nonetheless, hillarious shit.

the original video has been taken down by the way youtube.com/watch?v=meaQucgQl2U no idea why to be honest. But some guy reuploaded it youtube.com/watch?v=4WmjeeZ44B8 unfortunately putting his shit logo over it.

I think if it had been finished the UNATCO route was going to be you working for UNATCO until Bob Page's crimes come to light where he betrays everyone then hides out in his bunker in the last level. I think there was even some part where you meet the president as well.

The you cure her issues. Up her ass.

yeah the good goy route would have been fun. I guess it was cut because it would have taken so long to make. they'd probably have to redo every level for it to make sense. tfw no Navarre romance route

Seriously nigga?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting

My attempt at updating this to hit the 12MB limit. Did I do good?

I long to post forbidden memes

I laughed my ass off and then got irrationally mad. that little nigger didnt do anything to deserve drowning in sewage

i like chirping

Into the trash

is there a version of this without the garbage music?

anyone have the webm of barron trump having one of his autistic eye-spasm and he's traveling through the stargate from 2001

Source?

what's wrong with that song?

Sorry I don't know.

i wear a choker and i don't have daddy is- wait, no. I hate my dad. Shit. You might be right.

OK I have a question if a knowledgeable user would be kind enough to answer.
What exactly is the Difference between mp4 and webm.

Because I tried renaming a file from .mp4 to .webm and vice versa to see what would happen and from what I could tell it was exactly the same. of course encoding matters but is there any advantage to having them named one or the other.

Jokes on you I found it before hand you just got baited.

thanks

I am irrationally angry that he didn't shoot the watermelon.

What exactly was renaming it supposed to prove? You can name it whatever you want. I am not a expert in this, but the filesize seems to be lower for same, or similar quality.
>>>/webm/2573
maybe those guys can help you.

sauce on song

he probably shots it in the full clip.

I… wait, no you're right.

he shoots it at 18:50

Whew! I am satisfied.

Gets me every time.

Not necessarily, but they probably scrapped it because the UNATCO route was going to be new mission areas for the most part. The other levels would have stayed the same with only minor changes.

why is this game mostly played by retards?

the ATHFanon did not deliver?

Because VR headsets are expensive, and retards get paid by Jewtube and Twitch to be retards on camera.

Isn't there a version of this with this guy bitching about guns and then it cuts to a Youtuber who actually knows what he's doing?

Because it's cheaper to just go out and purchase a real gun than pay for VR. Also

jesus fucking christ, this has to be a parody

If there is, I haven't seen it.

Ben Kuchera doesn't do parody.

Cool webm, user.

I found it. Webming it now.

what's sammy up to these days? did he become the twink we all thought he'd be?

What's the name of the OP?

More bunbuns.

Yes, yes he did.

I must have sauce on that song.

Google the lyrics, retarded.

Touching.

Suicide bomb a synagogue, faggot.

Thanks brah here are your rabbits.

EHEH EHEH EHEH HE

Let me guess, that bitch at the end was south Korean president Park? Or perhaps I should say former? or is it too early for that?

I can't say for sure but yeah that's my bet. Part of that crazy campaign against "cyberviolence" that neofeminists tried to push in 2015/2016.

Carrot cake is best cake.

Try again.

It's a camwhore, user. Of course it's fake.

HOLY SHIT GORILLAZ JUST RELEASED A NEW TRACK AND ITS SHIT
Like its not even worth downloading to convert to a webm.

Whew, late to this one.

anybody ?

Ooo, nice quality. Gotta replace my old version with that.

Everything is just wrong.

Anyone happen to know the source of this?

They've been turning to shit slowly since Plastic Beach.

Dusko - veshyad is the original, thats an edit.

It's like they ran out of ideas after their second album.

Gee I wonder why

This is the official fucking video?

Whatever I just watched, I regret everything.

Whoops, here, I believe it's: Sismic Music – It cant come quickly enough

OLIGARKH - Forgive Us
.webm part starts at 0:44

WEW!

Do you have that first part without music?

Don't forget to dislike it. Also for some fucking reason it has a spongebob clip at the end.

As retweeted by the official gorillaz twitter twitter.com/gorillaz?lang=en If you havent been following the neat mixed media thing thats menat to fill in the gaps between Plastic Beach and this album Murdoc says "Yeah, deal with it. I'm a feminist now."
archive.is/xfWTg
I was chalking it up to either murdoc being full of shit, poe's law or at the very least European feminism rather then US feminism

Thanks user.

Self confidence is so low that the mere sight of a gun makes him uneasy. Can he even drive a car? Or is he too worried about stepping on the gas at a pedestrian intersection and just mowing down everyone crossing the street.

any user know where webm related is from?

also holy shit that new gorillaz song is even worse than everything in the fall. at least plastic beach had some good songs. don't think we'll be getting another demon days or gorillaz.

thoughts on gorillaz? poll here
strawpoll.me/12151030

Holy shit what a pussy

Well that's just delightfully horrifying.

I like the music and the hypnotic jiggling titties, but the hologram is a higher resolution than everything else in the webm and it reminds me of shitty indie games so I can't enjoy it.

never mind about the source, I listened enough to understand the lyrics and my first search got me to it. the band seems cool enough.

I knew they would take a shot at Trump but this is beyond pathetic.

brunette tucking into her food and not taking selfies is best girl

also baseball is trash so you can't blame them for not paying attention. you can still blame them for being attention whores though.

It is still strange to think that the entire fucking choir died just a few months ago.

If life were fair the bastards who shot down the plane would've been flayed alive the next day.

Plastic Beach > S/T > Demon Days

Do you have the youtube link for this? Or anyone happen to know where this comes from? I love the video and really want to share it with some of my buddies, but none of them use fullchan.

sugar song to bitter step

i stopped just before the finish 'roll eyes"

How's that game? I'm really into Noir shit

That's the work of a legend

Trollbait.

I've give the animator that, it was a nice touch.

I think he was diagnosed with autism (No shit) and since his parents refused to take an active role in his life and help him deal with it he came down with crippling depression since if you don't help autistic people learn to deal with their emotions they can't function without extreme emotional highs/lows

He's currently being medicated for severe depression and to help him learn how to understand how to handle his emotions and doing extremely better, but I doubt his parents had little to nothing to do with him seeking help

That's…fucking depressing as fuck.

How did he get that video playing?

Well compare him to Chris-Chan, the exact same freak outs and uncontrollable emotional responses even to little things upsetting them

Sammy went and got help, Chris refuses to get help because he insists his is always normal and correct and then in the same breath screams you shouldn't make fun of the stupid shit he says because autism

Also in Chris's case his parents coddled him and told him what he was doing is correct, Sammy's case his parents just ignored him and Sammy listened when society said "Knock that shit off"

I know but is it good?

L.A. Noir is pretty fun when you're questioning people, but the action sequences suck, the driving is boring and only good for exposition dumps, and it's easy to miss clues while searching scenes.

Excellent facial animations. I'd say it's worth a try for cheap.

yeah sorry I submitted the post without completing it accidentally

Bernie, please leave already.

Where do you people even come from?

waneella.tumblr.com/
I accept payment in the formation of a white ethnostate

Ah, so THAT's why this attempt on American control was so fucking easy to topple, the internet allowed the majority, us, to converse.

And it's all they have. Now that's comedy.

Why did I laugh so much

Bless whomever that streamer is

I loved the subtle social comentary in 90s and early 00s cartoon. Now it's just tumblr.

It really justifies my existence.

That is fucking pathetic. Fuck Sanders.

Mangina NuMale.

wew

What nice talents she has. White shirt a mess. Blue shirt knows. unf

kek kek

It wasn't until I saw the anime did I realise the final boss fight of RE5 is basically the same as Cars in Jojo.

This was amazing.
Is this Black Dynamite?

This really could have been good.
I just don't know why it wasn't.

AND NOW HE'S THE PRESIDENT.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.

That guy isn't doing too bad of a job, that autoloader looked fucking fiddly.

I want this.
Combined with this.

What would we have?

AGAIN.
NOT POSTING THE BEST VERSION.

Nope. Will continueto eat delicious delcious meat/

Takes me back.

I dunno, I'd be scared of guns if I lived in a country that has had 23 mass shootings since the start of 2017.

An inspiration to us all

Isn't it ironic that a band build around the whole "music is getting co-opted" and "fucking corporations with their branding" got cucked as fuck by feminazi landwhales that work for said corporations co-opting all kinds of shit (not just vidya) for profit and don't give a shit about artistic integrity at all?

It is very ironic

Just try to avoid brains from now on.

I M P E R S O N A T I N G
Y O U R
D A D
J O E L

Yes. Yes, it is.

NINETY DEGREE ANGLES