I downloaded Banner Saga on my phone and damn the game is good

I downloaded Banner Saga on my phone and damn the game is good.

Are there any other non-mobile games that have received good ports to mobile?

I saw limbo but that was on the jewgle store

I believe that king of the dragon pass has one

I don't know, but I also don't know why Darkest Dungeon isn't mobile either. The game's actions are so simple they can all be done with tapping, dragging and dropping things.

Didn't it just come out of EA?
Maybe in the future

ur mom

Tetris. Minecraft. The two most popular games of all time.

If a game can have a great or near perfect mobile port it just screams volumes about the "depth" the game had in the first place, considering the mobile playerbase.

I think the modern Shadowrun games also have mobile ports. Don't know how good they are, though.

So since FFT has a mobile port it isn't deep enough?
You must be fucking retarded

Being forced to use an unresponsive and inaccurate input device such as a tactile screen that will grind your patience 10 minutes in is your idea of a great or near perfect port?
Which are a further drain on battery and are there just to show how much of a good goy you are.

Why would I need it to be accurate for a fucking turn based game where all the interface has been reworked to be used with touch controls?

I mean have you even played the port or are you completely talking out of your ass?

I heard nothing but good things about this game.

You know Android is so easily piratable that is laughable, right? You can just pirate those games. Now IOS, that's pure jewery, owning an apple product is jewish to begging with.

Shovel Knight and Hotline Miami 1 and 2 baby

nigger it uses the same tabbed menus as the PSX version. Good luck clicking those even with a pointer.

you atm

It's surprisingly ok if you're a turbo autist.
I've only played it on mobile and it controls fine.
As far as I understand it has a lot of the pc features.

It's playable. I haven't tried it much but for what it's worth you can play it on Android.

Originally a mobile game, is on steam too and you can sync your progress between the two. It's pretty much a Don't Starve clone, but with more focus on combat.

Except it's not just taps, you can hold and scroll.

Suboptimal compared to the hardware buttons on a real handheld or gamepad. You can hold a gamepad button down so it scrolls too.
Just go and get the last word in if it means this much to you.

The KotOR android port is bretty gud - it has all the flaws of the original glitch-wise, which I really don't mind because I've learned how to work around/exploit them.

Really wish they'd get around to the kotor II port.

Disclaimer: KotOR 1 port cost me only $3.

Yeah, but I like playing it on my 1080p phone screen in bed much more than using a controller to save me two seconds for precision I just don't need.

your point is just retarded, why even argue about precision when there is absolutely no need for precision?

I'm not gonna play DMC on mobile, I'm playing a slow, turn based RPG that works so much better in handheld version than it ever did on PS1.