Super Hitler RPG/Anti-Undertale

So what the fuck happened to this shit? Apparently some user was developing it but the third and last update they put out was in June of last year.

Is it dead, like the Fuhrer himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/leftypol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Fuhrer still lives in our hearts.

amen

This.
I hope the dev is still working on it.
What he showed us in the past was pretty good, music included.

You faggots are no different than the fucking jews who propogate the lies thrusted upon Hitler. The whole lie of the holocaust and vilification of Hitler is no joke. A man fucking fought the banks and for what he believed and the jews punished him for that. Fuck you and Fuck your ironic Reddit tier humor. Go back faggot.

are there any other nazi games?
there's zero that I know of that aren't shitty android games for 12 year olds

Hello Holla Forums, triggered as always I see.

user I browse Holla Forums
user I don't believe in the holohoax
user I am pro-trump
user I am pro afD

fuck off

I'm just calling out the fags who don't actually believe what they say. You can tell he's saying it ironically.

Hey Holla Forums

Surprisingly accurate.

Whatever makes you sleep at night, fam.

get out

How wrong one man can be.

No you don't understand. I'm not saying Holla Forums is ironic or satire rather the poster that I responded to comes across as sarcastic. I know a lot of newfags have been showing up lately and I don't want them to believe that Holla Forums is satire. In short I have a great fear that if newfags take over, they will dillute Holla Forumss message. That's all.

Holla Forums please leave.

See? See the guy I'm responding to? This is exactly the poster I'm talking about? And yet you fags call me Holla Forums? Fucking pay attention. We have an influx of fucking new fags who believe that Holla Forums is satire. If enough of them invade, this user will be the majority. Sorry for being so paranoid in a shitty new controlled world like this.

this post

Work looked decent but it was fucking doomed from the very start. Plus with all the sperging the fuck out about Undertale having largely died out and some types latching onto it as "anti-Undertale" there went most of its support.

RPGmaker2k3? Very nice.

Yeah. It's dead, doomed from the start to have even more """memes""" than the source material really.

Any game trying to copy undertale is shit from the start, just let that piece of shit be forgotten and stop giving it attention.

This, at this point I just think its other Holla Forums faggots replying.

Is this the game that was supposed to have that gun dude boss? that was a neat design, but I haven't heard anything about the project since.
Anyone got the webm?

I still miss him

I wish at least I had the ost for the gun dude fight.
It was pretty sweet.

Sorry, I'm not tall enough to see where I put that sage.

Time to stop talking to the retard.

Don't sell yourself short, just as easily it could be some Holla Forums newfag that bought the whole "Holla Forums is Holla Forums" bit as it is Holla Forums trying to stage an argument. Whatever the fuck it is they need to take it back to the actual political boards instead of having their little slapfight on the video-games board.

leftarded goons always sperg out like the supervirgin losers they are, it can't be helped.

It was doomed from the get-go.

Elaborate on how a complete opposite of shit is shit

Are you having a bad day or are you usually this much of a sensitive dumb ass pussy faggot?
Neither looked like they were being ironic. This isn't cuckchan.
Hitler would call you a huge pussy if he was alive.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

explain how that image is a parody and not some homosexual furfaggot scat comic.

Guys I know all this neo nazi stuff is basically a big injoke but sometimes you take it so far I worry you might be serious.

>>>/4chan/
hah

The Downs face and slurred tard-speech on the male goat, for one.

Meme addiction is a real and serious threat to our nation's youth.

I fucking love that art style, where can i donate or something

I can vouch in that I helped anons shit up the cover too.

Because the original is actually a lot worse.

refresh

Has anyone else noticed how many leftist fags are around as of late?
Seriously, you can't mention Holla Forums that they come out of their holes in the walls like roaches going "Holla Forums IS BAD!" "HITLER IS A MEME" etc etc etc.
It's happening in other boards as well, is this some kind of raid?
Seriously, they are going at it costantly.

the cock looks too high imo

Because political shilling annoys good people. Anything between /lefty/ and Holla Forums should certainly get the same treatment as a SJW or tumblrite would get.

Saged for meta.

Holla Forums falls for Holla Forums bait, Holla Forums falls for Holla Forums bait, one board or the other carries out entire arguments in the guise of their boogeyman (ie Holla Forums argues with itself pretending to be Holla Forums), Holla Forums is asshurt and framing Holla Forums over something or other but they namefag as "truthseeker" when they do that.

Eh, I had bearing on his hips but the robe obscures things a little. That was only the first of many anyways.

It's over, post-GG reddit refugees and Holla Forums became a thing here. Not like it matters, none of this matters.

Was it going to be compatible with EasyRPG 3DS?

Holla Forums always makes an interesting argument for hanging nazis from lampposts.

While we're at it, could someone actually explain in depth what OP is talking about?

Meme games are outdated by the time they're finished.

look up "super hitler rpg" and select the first result
it was made by an user, but they'e MIA or some shit

Some goy from Holla Forums was making "Anti-Undertale" RPG Maker 2003 starring Hitler. There was a webm with the intro floating around, featuring some very """clever""" writing.

It was lowest hanging fruit tier writing, user.

All I really remember about it was the usual le epin Hitler jokes and that Moonman was gonna be a party member because why wouldn't he be. Music was great though like a couple other people mentioned.

Why not make a game that actually seriously looks at the subject matter? Hitler was a soldier, he ran with the freikorps, had his own paramilitary group. End it before the NSDAP takes parliament. It could be fairly good.

Aw shit, I remember that. Wasn't there an enemy that was a suitcase in a suit?

Like clockwork.

wow fenceshitter pretty much

I can tell its the same autist because of the filenames alone.

Delicious delusion

ITT: butthurt Memetale fans and butthurt accessories

MEMEGAME

I'm just waiting for someone to post a webm of the game. The briefcase/gun guy is a neat design, and I'd play a game with more crazy designs like that.

If you want something that was Holla Forums-flavored done correctly just play Holla Forums.wad and call it a day.

Just make Angry Goy without trojan, but with more kikes deaths. Fuck the Undertale shit.

ITT: Endlessly nested butthurt out-calling
It's shitposting.

I watched the webms, its not meant to be a "redpill", just some slightly edgy game with humor. Wew

Why do you Holla Forumstards always have to make everything about you and your identity politics? Leave Undertale alone, it's a fun, innocent game for children.

It's not for children nor innocent
Noice bait

Sounds like your average SNES game.

All politics is identity politics, as all moral systems are the creation of territories. Do you even Peterson?

That guy is clearly missing a few chromosomes. If you're so interested in politics, go play Civilization or Age of Empires. Stop fucking with pure escapism.

He's not retarded, he's Canadian. Similar speech styles, though.
You seem to be the one missing the chromosomes.

Its more of symptom to the retard community surrounding the game, formed by a type of people most of Holla Forums hates/gets bothered.

Its CY+2, you dont get to enjoy such luxury of ancient times :^)

Fag game for faggots that don't play games.
Like Sunset or Depression quest.

Free meme points if you can figure out what I'm talking about.

Are you talking about video games?

I'm talking about a particular videogame, or as applicable a type of "genre" of videogames.

Gone Home

walking sims? but that's not what this is

walking sims don't have combat

trips checkem?

shit

i meant quads

You absolute faggot, its not even trips either.

You're close.
I'm talking for social engineering videogames. Ones designed for a specific political message over actual gameplay quality, regardless of the particular message it's shit because the origin of the idea comes from an outsider of the game industry to be delivered to outsiders of the gaming industry to as a goal influence memetics of the "in group" of gaming.
It's weaponized memes.

Is the undertale guy an outsider?
Is someone who literally uses Holla Forums, not cuckchan/v/, an outsider?

Nigga you what?

Toby is a faggot from starmen.net you dense nigger

You misunderstand. The first and second lines have nothing to do with each other – the second is reffering to SHRPG's dev. he's here (or used to be, anyway. now he's dead)

Is this the new Undertale thread?

No. Holla Forums is the outsider. or more specifically to deal with this in non collectivist terms, the particular individual producing the RPG maker game is the outsider attempting to inject his memes into the in group of the politically indifferent group of people who played undertale, specifically on Holla Forums and 8 Holla Forums. Because as a group they propose a threat to the ideological advancement on Holla Forums. As their memes are incompatible being politically indifferent, or as an existential threat of "degeneracy" to their particular set of memes.

Paranoid

The game was ment as a middle finger to undertale, not a homage or cash-in

No, it's accurate, and I say that as someone who has ideological sympathies to the game designer. Gamification is one of the most powerful indoctrination tools available. You can easily use it to tie success and failure to your own ideals. Remember GG and DiGRa.

Memes are serious shit user, especially since the trend of using them for aocial manipulation.

Pretty sad lads

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

Cool

Ideological hegemony is not synonymous with unity. Don't conflate the two.

Stop posting anytime

Daily reminder that less than 24 hours a pussy grabber will destroy all the hard work commie fucks like the clintons and onigger tried to prop up for the last ten years in less than a year.

DELETE THIS

Given that most of Obama's "work" was done by executive order, Trump can undo it in less then ten minutes.

The lugenpresse already tried. :^)

Considering the picks for his (((cabinet))) and (((their))) connections, I'll believe it when I see it.

fucking plebs

To what end? The guy has an entire cabinet composed of CEOs and billionaires. He's been cozying up to both Russia and Israel. You really think he gives the tiniest fuck about the rural Americans that gave him the white house??

He's literally everything that he derided about Clinton, except he's a guy and not old.

Yeah, hopefully it's still going , it looks really good

Genesis posting is here to save the thread, what took you so long?

Leftycucks are nothing more than broken records at this point.

Correction, He isn't starting world war 3 over syria

>genesis
>genocide

They own the board, you gullible fucking idiot.

Hey retard.
The ending where Alphys kills herself is the one where you kill undyne and nobody else.

A broken record.

You do know that Jared Kushner owns Holla Forums right?

mark doesn't give a shit
he may go into the gas chamber last

not Jim?

israel owns Holla Forums

And this is the part where you show the infograph with freemaisons and so many illogical connections it would make anyone with half a brain question the whole fucking thing.

Trump won't start any wars.

He'll just literally sell the USA to Russia.

Look, I voted for him too. Unfortunately, I didn't see the bullshit surrounding him until now. At least we're not going to war against Russia.

At least try, this is embarrassing.

that's because you havent gotten the genesis ending you faggot

thats genesiside

No. Broken record would be calling Trump literally hitler (or a savior). What I'm saying that it's pretty fucking useless to play the game of American democracy when all you strategies lead to the same outcome. That's why I said that they own the board, they define the rules. You can change the outcome without changing the game.

i just woke up nigger
pic unrelated, its a recreation of the siege genesis ending which you get by owning r6 siege and having done the genesis or genesiside routes

Remember the MAGA ads? Jared was paying for them, the Holla Forums mods are also paid by him.

Keep choking on that Trump cock

What the fuck are you smoking, boy?

also wtf i hate drumpf now
should have waited for hitler
how do i change my vote to be #WithHer

Cool non argument. But I'm sure you are not being a hotheaded loser getting upset that not everyone agrees with your short sighted beliefs.

Crashing this thread.

Wew

HOLY SHIT, DRUMPF SUPPORTED THE CLINTONS BEFORE HE WAS A POLITICIAN????!!!!!!!! GOD DAMMIT I SHOULDVE VOTED FOR HILLARY!!!!!!!
kys

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I'm glad this thread got so much discussion, I'm gonna work more on my Evola Shadow Hearts then.

A nigger mc for a nigger game.

That's because you niggers are still forcing the same garbage rethoric on this site. I know you think you are using Trump as ebin trolling method, but in truth it just makes you a filthy normalfag that is drowning this once great board in shit.

say what, user? I know you're asking for a reply by naming the game you're working on so go ahead and talk, I'm curious

kys

You should have voted for Sanders. The point isn't that Hillary is better than Trump (she never was) but that Trump isn't going to magically take power from the 1% and give it back to the middle class like every fucking idiot thinks he will.

not in the genesis route, you lynch the nigger in the end after phil becomes the fuhrer and gets his hair back

I dunno, man.

I guess it's better than giving the kike your shekels. I bet the bernouts really felt the burn there when he asked for donations after telling shillary he would bow down for her.

MEIN SIDES
MEIN SIDES
MEIN SIDES
MEIN SIDES
MEIN SIDES
MEIN SIDES
MEIN SIDES
MEIN SIDES
MEIN SIDES
MEIN SIDES
MEIN SIDES

he's a niggerjew, he has the jew ability to pretend to be white by painting his face white

I refuse to believe that actually exists. Dark meat ain't kosher.

Sincere, question. Why the fuck do Holla Forumstards act surprised when after the whole gamergate bullshit fiasco of dethroning the essential "Royal Class"of the industry that had talked down to everyone who plays vidya, that nobody immediately accepts them as the new royal class?
Are they just stupid or arrogant?

nigger
>>>Holla Forums

You should have all voted for ted, you will see your mistake soon enough

ishygddt

You might as well be a bernout at that point.

kys, you degenerate furry kike

Ok I was joking, you should have actually voted for Jeb

It's been ages since I've seen that one. Come back when you can write a coherent post instead of gurgling out buzzwords and stuffing meaningless fluff between them.

At least furries care enough about vidya to not be complete shit at them.

SLOW
AND
STEADY
WINS
THE
RACE

Part of being good at vidya is seeing garbage from a mile away. Why do you think memetail gets so much flak here?

soon

2020, they will all see

So… does anyone have an argument for why Trump is good that doesn't contain a direct comparison to Hillary?

Honestly curious.

It wasn't always like this.

Bitch, I bet $40 a team of furfags beats a team of polfags.

Because it's a meme to dislike it. You hate it because you are told to hate it, and like a good boy you listen and obey.

Thanks for reminding me that I made this banner a long time ago and it never was used.

Well I hear he's popular with the african american community as the second president of color to take office.
After all orange is the new black.

Cool non argument.

Why do furfags always come out of the woodwork when anyone makes fun of this furfag friendly game?

You know, the whole "furfag" thing is unfounded. As of the demo there weren't even any furry elements; Toriel was MILF-bait, not fur-bait, so the entire first wave of players and fans was unbelievably normalfag.

If you'd gotten trips, this would have been the best post of the thread.

How is it true? I don't see Holla Forums going around censoring video game coverage, or blacklisting people from the industry. Talking on a message board is not equivalent to a top down, government sponsored attempt to corrupt the industry.

No, you kys.

And I bet you think Trump is going to fix all that, right /tinfoilhat/?

You can't exert top down authority without establishing yourself as the top first, and if you need proof of it, straight* undertale threads are technically banned on Holla Forums. They have to be caked in other topics so you can actually talk about a game on Holla Forums.
* content of undertale threads is actually fucking gay as shit holy fuck.

That's proof that Mark, our Jewish mod, is sick of the thread. Something tells me Mark, our Jewish mod, is not a a fan of NS or most of the ideals pushed by Holla Forums.

Are you stupid or just new? Are you denying the existence of SilverString and DiGRA? It's like 2014 in this thread, Jesus.

IT'S ABOUT ETHICS IN VIDEO GAMES! :^)

That's not an excuse to ban discussion of it.

there's a reason why fags like you say he wuz a good boi who dindu nuffin wrong and why he wants to exterminate the goyim

It's not an excuse, it's a fact. BO doesn't like it, he banned it. I personally don't give a shit.

Before the generals were banned, I remember them as being rather… ordinary. Posting artwork (not all of it lewd), discussing gameplay strategies and shit like sequence-breaking, crying over best goat, and sometimes even a little bit of wondering about unknown plot elements.

Mark's board. Mark's rules. I don't like the blatant nintendo shilling he pulls and his allowance of overcuck threads after he told everyone to shit on fallout 4 but that's the hand we were dealt with and we can either cry and bitch about it or use it to our advantage. A owner who contradicts himself and dank memes is all we have left.

that describes only the first month, after that it devolved into goatposting, charafags, and my massive gensisposting operation to make both "FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE"fags and the faggots on the general butthurt

>tfw Ed is fucking dead

Since Holla Forums has derailed yet another thread, here's an invitation to take a look at their Steam group. Visit steamcommunity.com/groups/leftypol , click a couple profiles at random, and watch the Reddit, cuckchan, FNaF, and general cancer steam groups pile up. Almost all the profiles I checked were members of at least one furry or reddit group for starters, and their taste in video games is Reddit-tier at best with FNaF and fucking Life is Strange fans scattered here and there.

he was in the single undertale yellow thread we had
that fangame is actually based in embed related, not a gay theory but a gay fact

they are always cancer
remember the 8/v/ group and how it had fuckloads of people playing fallout 4 when it came out?

That must have been fake with no screenshots of retarded bullshit and fucking with the game.

Nah, it was that way until the end of the year, so a solid four or so months.

The goatposting only started as a pushback to people complaining about Undertale. Charaposting is literally just me and nobody else, which didn't start until well into 2016.

didnt save his pics except for this which i edited in a meme battle but it was him

Oh shit, forgot pic.

ERRY TIME!

Those were the days.

IIRC, it was Asgore who was collecting the SOULs.

What?

that was originally chara's plan :^)
also asgore is late 70s phil collins and he should have relieved his anger into a first solo album instead

To be fair, Incitatus was for small government. He'd always vote NEIGH

Unlike Obama and Bush Jr. with their support from Muslims.

Nah, Chara's plan was to get revenge against the people who are assholes. He just wanted to break the barrier. He'd certainly never hurt Asriel.

They treat ideologies the same way special snowflakes treat pronouns: in practice they all act the same and make fucking awful OC, so they give themselves special labels to stand out.

ur a cheeky lil' cunt, i'll give you that one m8.

which is why he got him killed, even if it wasnt his intention tthat would mean he's an alphys tier retard

fix'd

im a nigger

But user, open borders promotes friendship. :^)

I thought Chara was A demon and not a human or the human Asriel was friends with in attempt to eat every soul and kill everything

There never was any "demon". The closest thing was when Chara calls himself the "demon that comes which people call their name", which is more akin to his edgy deviantart persona, like Asriel's "God of Hyperdeath".

i wuz a kang n sheiiit

the border is jewish so its ok to destroy it :^)
however chara was a retard or that wasnt his intention

How can we be sure that is the case?

Are you serious nigger? That's actually pretty funny to think about

Chara was a human kid who got kicked out of his village for being an asshole, fell down the hole, bullied his goat brother, fed his dad poisonous flowers to test them, killed himself with them knowing he could take over Asriel's mind as a supermonster, went to his village to fuck those niggers up, got his shit kicked in, and thus killed his goatbro.
Do you guys not remember playing the game or something?

fuck off tumblrtale faggots

FUCK

its just a meme

this
all charafags are fucking retarded

Sounds about right.

That's not what happened, though. Asriel was too much of a pacifist to let Chara murder people, even though it would have been to the benefit of everyone involved. Asriel chose suicide over violence.

the kikes built the barrier because they were going to get shoah'd by the monster goyim
you would know this if you werent a pleb and had gotten the genesis ending

So Asriel is Jesus?

No, Asriel is Kaworu.

I'm not talking Gee zus
I'm talking this big hairy spaniard I iknow named Hey Zoos.

also a reminder for all of you plebs

Oh, I don't know. Asriel is big and furry, but I doubt he's Spanish. Maybe he'd speak with an accent if he found some bootleg Antonio Banderas movies in the dump.

That's actually not true.

Pretty sure it's true, either that or killing mettaton and alphys.

I mean undyne.

Joke's on you, I didn't play tumblrtail. :^)
Context clues are fun!

Well the jokes on you!
Everyone in this thread is, THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST FROM THE FUTURE

Oh yeah, thinking he could do that I guess.

I'm actually the ghost of Chara past from some silly fanfiction.

enjoy your stay in the new auschwitz also known as the farm, where genesis record their albums and gas the jews and plebs at the same time, its the first recording studio ever powered by zyklon b.

you're going in too

I don't think you know how chemistry works.

its a meme you nigler

It's not a meme if you just made it up.

ur mom lol

Heresy.

ure mom is heresy lol

Fuck no, the best 16 bit system didn't have c/u/ckshit.

How is this a surprise anymore? The only video game the chans have made as a collective is fucking Katawa Shoujo.

waste of dubs

Oh I'm sorry. Let me just shorten down to the great list of video games by ONLY Holla Forums:

(OH WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING).

We've had attempts to make video games before but all we have on here is derisive faggots so any attempt at actually coming together to make something falls apart like your parent's marriage.

Lurk more

There was that one group that made a TDKR Undertale parody. I can't think of any more that were actually "finished" though
/agdg/ has a few guys making games, but they mostly keep to themselves. One or two of them are using the Doom engine. Then there's Anton and Coolpecker, which I hope hasn't stalled.

Oh I'm sorry, would you like to produce a big pile of games made by people on here. I'm gonna go get a smoke, have a drink, take a piss, file my taxes, that sort of thing. And I expect to see a list of video games miles high.

Protip: /hgg/'s edits of Corruption of Champion's where they replace every mention of the word "woman" with "loli" does not count as making a video game. And /agdg/'s tech demo mario clones aren't video games. I mean complete, full, functioning video games. With gameplay, a story, a start middle and ending.

You missed the point so fucking hard, there is a reason why we call newfags like you out on referring to various sites as the chans.

Lurk more, faggot.

OH. I'M FUCKING SORRY. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CALL ALL THESE FUCKING IMAGEBOARDS THAT END WITH "CHAN", WHICH IS SHORT FOR "CHANNEL"? "LE EPIK UBER SEKRIT CLUB RING OF EPIK IMAGE BOARDS ONLY FOR SUPER SEKRIT ANONS"? DO YOU WANT ME TO ARBITARILY FUCKING SPELT OUT EVERY CHAN'S FUCKING NAME? WOULD YOU LIKE US TO MAKE A NEW FUCKING COLLECTIVE NOUN FOR JAPANESE IMAGE BOARD CLONE SITES?

HOW ABOUT A "YOUR MOTHER'S PENIS OF IMAGE BOARDS"?

lol

Lurk more

Kill yourself, feelingsfag

Holy shit I didn't know someone could be this new.
It's short for ch.net, obviously :^)

You answered your own question you double nigger.

What does "Anti-Undertale" mean considering Undertale has a method of play where you commit genocide?

In Anti-Undertale's Genocide run you lovingly hold hands and headpat things to death

it means FUCK OFF TUBMRLTALE AAAAAA

niggers get out

this
if black people or NIGGERS as i like to call them dont get out i will make them slaves again

Are you really whining that theres minimal protest when you commit genocide?