Kino Movie Quotes

post em' deep and intelligent

Ooph! Takes me back to '08 when imageboards weren't cancer. Newfags better research our history.

It’s a small wonder most of your generation ‘discovered’ they were girls.

"Of course it is happening inside your head Harry, but why should that mean it is not real?"

Imageboards have always been cancer, what the fuck are you talking about? Are you one of those retards with the Pretend Syndrome? The ones that say Holla Forums was once great, yet everyone present at the time knows well that it was always shit.

I went to Holla Forums in 2005 and people already were saying it was shit. They were mostly right.

Our generation was deflowering your girlfriends at highschool, the generation before us was fucking your moms. Your generation is full of soyboys and traps.

Yes, imageboards were much better before. You're the pretendfag pretending to know what it was like back then by repeating the "Holla Forums was always shit meme".

Holla Forums and GG killed imageboards. On the one hand you have 4chan which is full of normalfags and on the other hand you have this cesspool full of rulecucked pseudo-redditors who flocked in with GG, in the past redditors were too traumatized to go on imageboards but today they are all here, posting with us. In the past you could go to a different chan if you didn't like it but not anymore because that cripple Brennan consolidated all chans into this one by allowing you to create your own boards.

Today's imageboards are shit.

We got ourselves a live one, boys! Why don't you start talking about closing pools 'n shiet?

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, reddit is two blocks down.

FUCK YOU

Oh, fuck YOU reddit man.

You were a zog slave who watched them cuck you out of a nation. It’s no wonder you look to a homosexual to tell you how to be straight.

But not because of you. You are the biggest problem that image boards have: the loudmouth who wants to be entertained and spends all his time bitching about how things aren’t as good as that period (usually six months earlier) when he first arrived and everything seemed new and exciting. You’re too dumb to realize that this is all there is and all there ever will be. So you shit the board up whining about how it isn’t as good as it used to be and provide no new OC, no insight, nothing. Even your choice of film to worship is tired mass-media garbage beloved by a whole generation of empty-headed fucks who now mug for the camera with their bearded mouth agape.

Spider piiig spider piiiig LOL

Those dead soulless eyes in the second pic…

I don't know, 7chan Holla Forums in 2006 was pretty kino.

lmao why so butthurt though?

This is how I know exactly who I am talking with.

You’re tiresome cancer and you always have been. You are the reason things are worse.

chans went from a place for intelligent people to vent stupid impulses to a place for idiots to act like assholes

And you are AIDS, not just in imageboards but also in real life. You are the reason concentration camps were invented.

Cancer can be kino, and kino can be cancer tbh