Year Of The Ladybug

Thoughts on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=LdSjAwlf0Qo

webm

Designs are interesting, but gameplay mechanics that they are being put into are garbage.

It's too big.

Doesnt stand a chance of being the envisioned game at the end.

No thoughts to be had really. The pitch came out last year but they didn't get funding or so. And now they've cancelled it as well.

Welp, Rest in peace yet another interesting game.

fugg

Poor Gook devs, if it ain't PC or competitive shit, the publishers in Worst Korea aren't interested.

No, they are not. They are literally "16-yo hipster trying to be scary at instagram"-tier.

I think you should kill yourself, but that's just me I guess.

Eh. Not good.
Worse
What the fuck
When the weapon is a fucking knife-scalpel level 5 thing the tension can be pretty debatable
As long as they're not bullshit I'm A-Ok with this
I have no idea what this is implying but I'm expecting the worst: This people are all fucking idea guys. Aside from those, the narrator's voice is pretty bad and I hope they get someone better for the official game.
It's a shame really, the design and concept art look great but I'm about 80% sure the game will go nowhere.

Welp. Saw it coming I guess.

Good, it deserved to die. Sick of these 'vision pitches' where they just show images. Images are cheap. Words are cheap. They mean nothing. If you don't have some sort of at least basic yet working alpha gameplay to show off then you don't deserve jackshit from no one.

Sounds like theyre trying to recreate resident evil. Depending on how they manage it, and with how resident evil is now copying amnesia and Silent Hill PT demo, theres definitely a market hoping for classic resident evil type games. Theyd need to nail the tuning on the survival and atmosphere.

user, what?

It's a game, dingus, gameplay should always come first.

It's a lot better creating gameplay first and then introducing the story half way through development. Otherwise you'll end up having games that feel 'empty' and it's because developers half-assed the gameplay

I think you're a faggot OP

Normally, I'd agree with you guys. But honestly, I think for horror games you should come up with the concept and story first. A horror game isn't going to be scary if it has titillating high speed engaging gameplay - they're meant to make you feel powerless.