Any Good Mobile Games Out There?

Are there ANY good ones out there? Most just seem to be p2w or pay2notgrind. I tried one called Epic Battle Simulator out of boredom but it is the latter of the two but decent to waste time. Anything solid
Suggest a few good emulators

Monster Strike and Puzzle & Dragons

Cytus, VOEZ and Deemo. If you have an iGoy, get Starbase Orion.

Hmmmm

if we're talking android:
shadow fight has amazing combat, even though it still has a shitty facebook tier energy bar
puch hero is great, basically punch out but with shittier models
hearthstone is alright if you like being jewed. and somehow the mobile version actually runs better than the pc one
i strongly recommend cell lab - evolution themed puzzle game, although you never actually use evolution. you have 1-20 different cells and you can decide what each of them split into in order to make some more advanced organism in order to clear whatever the level is. example being a level in which i need to keep the enemy cell population between 150 and 200 while mine is over 50, or one where i have to create a cell that uses a nose-like cell to move towards food
also yugioh finally got a good mobile game - duel links
it plays similar to the regular game, although you don't have main phase 2, and you only have 4 instead of 5 monster/spell/trap zones. you also only use relatively old cards, or not so old cards that aren't enough to actually make an archetype. you have something like an energy bar that drains as you go through the story, but you can just go and do pvp to fill it back up

also cell lab is free as in freedom, no adds whatsoever

Its the most popular mobile game in japan.

Why the hell does it need to access all my info and read my storage?

Will check out

Custom ROMs help

First of all: since touch controls suck, absolutely do get a gamepad. If you have a tablet, make it an iPega PG-9023 of pic related. Holds even a 10 inch device.

Dan the Man
Final Freeway 2R
Flow Free
Gridrunner
Real Racing 3
Snake Rewind

Giana Sisters
Riptide GP
Shadowgun

all the ".emu" series (paid)
all the ".emu Free" series
ePSXe (paid)
PPSSPP
Snes9x

Cool thanks

this.
OP is a loser.

Toram Online

I'm still waiting for that fucking riot game to be out, but it seems it's stuck in devhell.

I would say that since the dev is an Italian shithead hipster, this will never see the release.

I didn't know he was italian. Welp. It might get released one day.

I guess it's safe to assume that it's absolute shit then.

Dubs

Mobileshit version got canned

Oh it just keeps getting better and better.

Idolmaster Starlight Stage is a very good rhythm game.
Puzzle and Dragons is one of the best puzzle games on phones. Just remember to reroll unless you want to pay.
Eternal is a fun card game though it's in beta and it's a massive battery drainer.
Those are the games I would recommend out of the ones I've played over the years. They're free and don't require you to pay to play any content. All you need to do is get good.

Stay away from emulators and ports of PC/console games unless you're willing to do what says. Unless it's made for phones the interface and controls are going to feel like garbage DS emulators are passable because the DS had a touchscreen. Though if you're going to buy a big ass tablet and some stupid controller shit, why not just play on PC or consoles since you're not going to be very mobile with that anyway.

Rule of thumb is to stay away from western mobile games, especially free ones. Japanese stuff is still mostly garbage but the ration of good shit vs bad shit is a little less one sided.

Go back to the Granblue thread you cancerous piece of shit

Tera Battle and FF Möbius are pretty fun for games that are involved by SE's gay hand. There's another game that one user suggested and was pretty fun called Guns Girl.

PPSSPP
and
Drastic(it's paid but you can find a pirated .apk)

PSP is nice because it has many non-realtime RPGs, patapon works play surprisingly well if you fiddle with the virtual button layout and frameskipping for better sonsistency on weaker phones.

DS games that use mostly or just the touchscreen play better than on the actual DS, it has a very slight delay so super precise games like Rhythm Heaven are a no go, Wario Ware works well tough. Also has some alright RPGs.

To me, external controllers defeat the purpose of mobile. Its more portable than a handheld and you actually take it everywhere you go since it's also your phone.

If you use a tablet, just get a laptop.

Sorry never played Granblue and never been to the thread. How mad do you have to be to make multiple sage-downvotes in a video game thread though? You should just go back to your LOL, webm, 4am or any of the other cyclical non video game threads on this board about video games.

Tried the Puzzles and Dragons one, pretty fun

search for Kairosoft in whatever app store and have fun. game dev story is their best game, but they've got a racing management one that's really fun too. really they only have a couple bad games and those are the free to play ones with cash shops

also, there's one controller that is actually pretty portable. i have one of these and it fits in my inside jacket pocket, it's got bluetooth and it also feels pretty good in my tiny manlet hands

Reminder that if you recommend a game with microtransactions, no matter how "good" you think it is, you are a filthy kike enabler and Richard Stallman will sneak into your house at night, mount /your/ass, add his PPA into your boypussy, and extract the entire contents of his tarballs.gz

wow good thing you came along, otherwise i would have posted the best mobile game ever

Try Bejeweled, it's real fun!

stallman is a communist faggot kill yourself

granblue.

Communism is ideal for software, you literally cannot disprove this.

real software hasn't been tried yet

Not really, user.

I can: Communism is for faggots who hate individual freedom

Minetest has an Android client. If you're into autismblocks it's a decent way to kill time, and it's compatible with the PC version. It's also open source, so you won't be sent to the GNUlag.
Last time I had an Android it was an Xperia Play. That builtin gamepad is fucking amazing, and it was the best GBA I ever owned. It's a shame we won't see stuff like that in the future.

It's acceptable to play VNs on your phone but anything else is haram.

So /pol are communists? Just kidding fascism and communism are on the same evolutionary branch.

It's free, too.

There's a game called Duet that I liked. You play as some balls and need to avoid squares n shit. It was okay. Other than that, everything tends to be bad on mobile, at least everything I've played.

>[email protected]/* */
Most games play just fine on an emulator without a controller. Also [email protected]/* */ is mobile trash

Turn based JRPGs seem to be perfect for mobiles as much as I hate to admit it but it just makes sense. Try the Final Fantasy Mobius game or a bunch of console games that got ported to mobile. There's also an RO for mobile which checking out caused me to nostalgia hard. But ultimately, remember that mobile is an inferior gaming platform almost entirely made up of casuals. If you must play a mobile game for some reason, use a PC with an Android Emu like Nox or Bluestacks.

Simon Tatham's Puzzles

retard

kill you'reself

Hitman GO
Devil's Attorney
Probably that Jojo Diamond Records if it's not too much of a gachashit and they give you characters bought by whales as temporary assists