Hand over your waifu

Make it snappy

No

shes too busy with the penis famablama

What's the matter, user? Can't hold down the soy?

wew looks like someone with cerebral palsy drew a face on a hockey mask and put a wig on it.

t. flaming homosexual

Hello there, mister! Nice Maisies ye got

Thank you, Maisiefag! Sadly my collection is still pretty small, since I am a recent convert and all.

*checks your trips*

Welcome to the Light!

I like maisiefag tbh, he doesn't exaggerate in his ambitions, he has a fairly possible waifu to waifu.

Trump is the only President to advocate for forcible removal of firearms from private citizens without due process first.

Thank you!

Jesus fug spoiler that shit dude. And yeah keep telling yourself your
”””straight”””
while you fap to a goat with vomit coloured hair.

So which one of you is the mod?

The Maisiemod is a legend. Only a story.

Aw, thanks :3

Keep telling yourself Maisie doesn't fill your heart with joy even though you are too scared to say it out loud.

She's not ugly, but she's wearing too many clothes.

riiiiiight

Don't castrate yourself! Maisie loves sex

In the bum?

That's one of her favourites

Probably for the best. I can't even begin to imagine what horrors she would give birth to if I knocked her up.

Well, not everyone has superior genepool. I'm sorry for you, user

Well, to be honest with you, I wasn't worried about my own genes.

Now we've enetered lewd territories

That's good. Confidence is always good.

Was it the anal or the hand holding that crossed over into lewdness?

The two combined

OM NOM NOM NOM

This is just cruel, I thought she was a kind girl, one to hold hands with.

You can't have one without the other IMHO.

No, she is a really nasty girl, user. She didn't get her nickname for nothing.

sadMaisie.jpg

You CANNOT look at that face and claim to be attracted, let alone prefer to all other grills. You’re obviously either trolling, legally blind or work for some online publicity group hired by maisie herself.

Last time anyone claimed that, it was the second half of 2017. Also why can't we be attracted to her? There are way uglier women out there…

How does Trump flip on the only thing that will guarantee him votes. Fuck him. lost my vote.

That's the worst kind of Maisies ;_;
All Maisies should be happy ones.

I think she is happy. She must be, she has everything. Sad Maisies reflect our emotions. Way back, when it turned out she smokes, that was a very bad experience. Now I'm not effected anymore, maybe just a tiny bit, every time she does something like that.

This now my new favourite Maisie. She is just so impossibly adorable in that pic.

not too thrilled to hear about her smoking habit though

Then I'll keep the rest as a secret for now.

H-how bad is it?

Not that bad at least what we certainly know of

As long as it doen't involve her hooking up with men of African descent… It's not that, right? Right?

I can reassure you with 100% confidence, that she prefers and seeks the white D with some occassional white pussy. She has nothing to do with niggers.

user…i…

y, y must man endure such punishments?

Thank you. I trust your word, with you being a Maisie connoisseur and all. As long as that is the case, nothing can make me turn from the light and accept Maisie in my heart.

Oh, Behave!

The trannyfucker is triggered as fuck today. Hopefully he kills himself.

Whom?