Jimmy Kimmel Reveals That He'll DESTROY Trump While Hosting the Oscars!

>As he prepares to host the biggest award show of the year, Jimmy Kimmel has shared how he believes it’s “almost necessary” to address the current state of politics and other serious matters.
“A lot of people are going with this line of reasoning where they say people in show business shouldn't speak out about politics. And yet … they elected Donald Trump the president of the United States," Kimmel told ABC News’ Paula Faris. "So, I think that argument has pretty well jumped out the window."
"I'm still doing a comedy show and I need to be funny and entertain my audience, but I also think that we've matured enough … to the point where we can accept late-night talk show hosts speaking about a serious subject," he explained. "I think that it's almost necessary now."
Following a deadly high school shooting in Parkland, Florida, earlier this month, he emotionally called for action against gun violence.
Kimmel also blasted Trump after white nationalists marched through the University of Virginia with tiki torches in August.
archive.is/O0HUJ

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1PFa2G7Zo3J9Poa4wGRRf0Sn5XZ1pFoB_/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did Obama do about guns? Or were there no shootings during his presidency?

Remember when he was watching juggie's tits bounce on trampolines and being a fucking drunk on TV?

Prepare for shitstorm.

Looks like the Oscars will once again set a new record for low ratings.

Jimmy Kimmel? Oh, you mean the shit-tier talk show host who shows up in the news cycle every few weeks because he literally cries about the latest political issue

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER!?

Oh noes! Everything but that!

Is he Jewish? I don't mean just in spirit but I mean in genes. He's looking very much a part of The Tribe in this pic. I've listened to Adam Carolla's podcast for almost a decade and he's Kimmel's best friend and I've never heard him mention being Jewish (and Adam has a raging boner for Jews so he'd definitely mention it if Jimmy was).

Things were so simple back then…

Kimmel is very jewish. He doen't bring it up much though. I do have vague memories of him joking about it once or twice when he hosted Win Ben Stein's Money.

When did comedians first start to think anyone cares about what the modern equivalents of court jesters think about politics?

meanwhile Winnie the Pooh is 2extreme for China. God Damn I'm proud to be an American

Weren't court jesters historically able too say things about the king that no one else was able too?

A comedian going onstage and saying

"Y'all know what I think about Trump? He's doing okay."

"What I really want to talk about is these fucking celebrities, who are acting like people are being thrown in fucking ovens at this very moment! And then I go outside, and everything looks exactly as fucking miserable as when Obama was President, and I wonder how much cocaine these fucking celebs been snorting? Like a fucking oil tanker full of the shit?!?"

>proud to live in a country where a dozen different talk show hosts all spew the same pickel lumpf skit every single show and still stay on the air
confirmed small guy

If retarded normies keep buying into this shit then so be it. Otherwise they're losing ratings which they are, but they still have the right to lose ratings at the expense of being a political mouthpeice. Not saying it isn't retarded as fuck, but they have the right to do it by all means

it's almost like Trump is a jewish puppet and the jews are using their hold on the media to manipulate the American public

>No, comedian Jimmy Kimmel is not a Jew. He is a Catholic. Wikipedia explains, "He is Roman Catholic and, as a child, served as an altar boy. Kimmel is of German and Irish descent on his father’s side and Italian descent on his mother’s side."

This. Trump's base runs solely on MUH LIBERAL TEARS. They have no accomplishments or hope for improvement since Trump is so bad at being a conservative, but the kikes keep stringing them along on outrage because Trump still needs to deliver that war against Iran for them. In the end, Jews get everything they want, Trump supporters get nothing, and the US is worse off than it was before. 44D chess.

You might not be aware of this since you're a foreign euroscum, but everyone who works in America got a paycheck increase due to Trump's tax cut. He's going to get re-elected, and you're just going to pound sand again like you have for the past two years.

>Made the same NASDAQ companies behind the country's (((ills))) richer.
You got table scraps.

The crisis actor redpill vid I said in that other thread was going to get shoah’d by jewtube just got shoah’d. Anyone interested in ammo against police state kikes spread this shit.

yeah let's see how well the Dems do when their platform is the tax cut that put actually fucking money into everyone's pocket is evil and a humming economy 5 percent GDP growth is bad because Trump did it, let's see how well that goes over
you faggots got routed, it's too late, you're chance got flushed down the toilet when the tax cut was signed into law, your side is going to run on 5 year old tranny rights, and the Republicans are going to run on the economy, gee who is going win?

i honor his bravery with this post

So desperate for a "win". Trump was desperate too he would have signed nearly anything.

ill give you cuddles if you do 💕

5 PERCENT GDP GROWTH, you have no retort to that. Notice how Obama's shitty economic policies could never create that. Voters know the difference, LARPing libtard.

Bubble.

kek

Trump seems to already be doing a good job of that on his own right now.

Notice that your shitty graph there has a complete dive back into sluggish mediocrity, when Trump has had record grown since election. You faggots are pathetic.

It already has, and beats the anemic average of your magical negro, double talking faggot. Why don't you pretend you support gun rights next, or throw a tantrum you keep getting banned in Holla Forums.?

I’M GIVING YOU A CHOICE: EITHER PUT ON THESE GLASSES OR START EATING THAT SIDEWALK

Not that matters anymore, but what the fuck happens to these guys?

he was an average joe from middle america that then moved to stuck up liberal land and was assimilated into a hypocritical dirt bag, happens all the time, also someone should call this faggot out on cheating on the mother of his children

Most people after they have kids abandon their former selves, jettison their principles and turn into insufferable douchebags. They shift into a degree of separation and can suddenly rationalize anything because “for my kid.” Stab a friend in the back for personal gain? It’s okay since he has a kid to worry about. Be a lying sack of shit? Hey if it’s good for his career whatever, he has a kid to worry about. Some even take it far enough to wind up resenting the kid for it, like it asked to be born and all those years of being a dull self serving prick were a “sacrifice” it should be grateful for. Another good example is Rogan who turned into a jock-ish gatekeeping tool while childless Stanhope is still funny as ever.

He was brainwashed by libtards. If you ever have a family member that moves to California, you'll understand how this works. The peer pressure is designed to brainwash you.

Didn’t say that. Happen to think it’s a shitty thing to do - bringing someone into this lie and poison filled animal farm just because it gives you a sense of purpose - but point of the post was people who do have kids don’t need to be a dick about it.

He never said that, what he meant was don't be a utilitarian, having a family doesn't give you the right to throw another family under the bus.

I live in so cal so well aware of what you mean, have lived in san diego and LA though and can vouch that SD is just as right as texas or arizona except with more jogging.

He's become a good little puppet for the entertainment industry. He can cry on cue and pretend to care about other people. I hope he dies from dehydration due to the buckets of tears he'll shed when Trump is reelected in a landslide.

Trump destroyed himself. Kimmel can't do shit other than get thinner from cocaine and tell boring jokes.

Nobody wants to watch the Academy vote for their favorite boring and degenerate drama and cast diversity votes for actors.

Wow. 2deep4me

he could have way more influence if he just read out this

It’s actually not though. You’re just saying it is because you didn’t pull out and are now a miserable douchebag which only proves the point.

There is clearly only one person who wrote this. If that pic was supporting a progressive position that picture's argument would be called "Jewish".

So kill your parents, then yourself.

The world is beautiful.
Except for shitholes like India and San Francisco