Holy

Holy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_v._Accolade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connectix_Virtual_Game_Station
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleem!#Controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Galoob_Toys,_Inc._v._Nintendo_of_America,_Inc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleem!#Sony_lawsuit
libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-and-illegitimate-crippled-versions/
forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=msg&goto=3668&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder if all those emulators are actually made secretly by nintendo themselves, to promote stuff they had on outdated hardware to sell new games.

After all, why Dolphin still exist when thousands of fan games based on nintendo characters are getting deleted?

Nintendo proves for yet again that computers made solely to run games run them the worst.

It's just like how Sqeenix shows us the best example of a JRPG is the worst example.

interdasting theorem

You can't "take down" emulators. There's literally no laws being broken.

They don't have a legal precedent to do that. They can DMCA shit because of copyrights but that doesn't apply to emulators since you don't include any copyrighted material (Which is why they don't come with BIOS files since those are copyrighted and could be DMCA'd). if they could legally take them down they sure as fuck would.

You can take down anything from anyone as long as they don't have the money for a lawsuit. Laws don't matter.

Nintendo would lose and pay court costs.

They won't ever actually sue. It's just threats.

Not to defend Nintendo, but emulators don't infringe on copyright or trademark law whereas fangames do.

lol

Dolphin and Cemu come with bios though. And they optimized their performance in extra ordinary time right when new console shown up.

Who gives a shit if it's illegal? Copyright law is a shitty concept perpetuated by jews. It should be fucking eradicated.

Using assets ripped from a copyrighted game is an infringement of copyright. Using the likeness of characters, settings, etc. from a trademarked game is a violation of trademark.

Dolphin doesn't use Nintendo's bios to load games and neither does Cemu.

Dunno how it goes in Japan, but in the US I'm pretty sure awarding court costs only happens if the judge feels like it. Some random mook getting bullied by a megacorp might incline a judge towards it (assuming they aren't an East Texas-style megacorp lackey judge), but it'd still be a roll of the dice to see whether you'd end up bankrupting yourself to defend the correct interpretation of copyright law. And that's assuming they don't appeal the verdict, and keep appealing it each time they lose, forcing you to spend half of your life in court battling their army of lawyers.

v/tards don't understand what it means to make a console cheap and portable, so funny

Unlike Pokemon Prism and Metroid2 fangame, they do not advertise themselves all over the internet, in an attempt to overshadow the official releases.

Sage for another bait and shit thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleem!#Controversy
There's already precedent. As long as they don't include any of Nintendo's own code, then Nintendo can't do shit. You could even sell it for profit if you wanted.

Time to replay.

,-.-.
| | |
| | |
` ' '

|
|
|
`

,—.
|—'
| \
` `

,—.
|—'
| \
` `

,—.
| |
| |
`—'

,—.
|—'
| \
` `

. .
| |
| |
`—'

,—.
|—'
| \
` `

,—.
`—.
|
`—'

| |
|—|
| |
` '

|
|
|
`

–.–
|
|
`

I muted the sound because it was just shitty music.

What is up with retarded posts like this one recently? Are we getting raided by halfchan? Because that is the only explanation I can give the sudden rise in retards expressing their butthurt by calling Holla Forums a hivemind

For what purpose?

Nintendo would not only lose shit tons of money over it, it would also be bad PR.

>there will never be a pokemon pc game with never ending expansions dlc

Can you see panties of the NPCs with skirt?

I'm more impressed that it's already at S&M emulation than the high-res stuff.

As if they'd bother to model them. But, I am surprised there's no hacks doing it.

Well I hope there is a free camera mode to be 100% sure

Dude what the shit.

The models have already been extracted. There's nothing but solid void or shorts.

Nigga what the fuck did you expect.
In fucking Animal crossing wild world they were using models with wii tier polycounts.

All gaming consoles are made in order to sell lesser hardware to a more mainstream market that is either too stupid or too poor to afford a high end gaming PC or simply have no use for a PC beyond the most essential components.

Also, half the time the "improved performance" that some emulators can do (which is rare since most emulators on PC are fucking trash) is superficial at best. It's much better and easier to just hack the console itself

Holla Forums PCfags all have OCD and autism that causes them to make mountains out of mole hills and constantly feel insecurity over the fact that the average joe buys a home console and doesn't really care about half of the so-called performance issues they care about.

(You)

Not an argument

But why? They're pretty much required for a cartoony/cel-shaded art style like the one in S/M.

I don't need one when everything you said is just your opinion with nothing to back it up.

these threads are more than enough proof that Holla Forums not only doesn't understand what a performance issue is but that the PCfaglords that congregate on these boards feel so threatened by consoles that they have to actually try to force things to be more than issue than it really is.

Most console consumers don't give a shit about having the best possible "performance" as much as optimization and cost, which is why the 3DS sells to begin with. Nobody outside of Holla Forums cares about playing Pokemon in 4k w/ No lines.

Once again I get a better product by not supporting nintendo's horrible business, I don't even have to pay for it.
Meanwhile this thread is so full of salty nintendrones, it's delicious.

they dont look needed at that res

PCucks everyone.

Yeah, right. I don't even think Desmume has networking support yet. You also paid a lot more for a non-portable way to play Pokémon.

The 3ds sells because it's pretty much the only portable thing on the market, has a ton of exclusives and backwards compatibility.

It has nothing to do with quality, and most people have bought it due to mindless brand loyalty because they're drones and i'm not fucking kidding because I have one "friend" who can't shut the fuck up about nintendo to the point that it's all he talks about and he's 20 years old.

The reason people buy consoles in the first place is because they're ignorant of technology and find PCs intimidating to work with, despite the fact that it's the easiest shit in the world to download an emulator, BIOS, ROM and troubleshoot because even that shit has a wiki where you can look up individual game settings to clear up resolution errors and glitches.

Ostensibly better. You're not guaranteed any sort of stability.

Speak up, we can't hear you over your disconnected typing and sentence fragments.

What is better, Pcs or consoles?

Got pics?

He didn't say or imply either of those. He just said he gets a superior product, and that Nintendo's business is horrible.
I don't necessarily agree with him, but your strawman is weak.

I havent used citra before, is the emulation ok or is it buggy and laggy?

It's not funny, just kinda sad.

What is the Vita? What are mobile phones? 3DS isn't the only portable on the market and it won't even be the only Nintendo portable on the market starting in March and will still probably end up selling more. It even sells more than the PS4 right now.

Except that's not the case at all. That's just your attempt to rationalize a phenomenon you can't explain because you have no clue about the real nature of the video game market (probably cause you spend a handsome amount of your time here where only most marginal elements of the market tread). Most people bought the 3DS because it has games they want to buy that they can only get on that console and it's portable and sold for a relatively low cost. And as far as performance, it has been optimized for these games that really any improvement that can be done on the performance by a PC emulator is, again, superficial at best and has very little impact on the actual quality of the game. The average consumer of a Nintendo product, especially a hot seller like the 3DS, isn't a mindless Nintendrone fanboy who will eat up anything Nintendo gives (otherwise the Wii U would have had more sales based on the amount of 3DS' Nintendo has sold), no more than the average person who buys a PS4 is a raving Sonygger. Even most PCfags outside of marginal online communities like this one are not so elitist or poor that the they are above buying one or more consoles, especially portables. I have friends who make enough money with their day jobs to buy every console on the market for any trivial reason as well as build custom high end gaming PC's so they never miss out on anything. I have a friend who made enough cash just doing solar that he built a bitchin' PC that can run all the latest PC titles and bought an X-Box One, 3DS XL and a PS4, and the only one he felt the need to get rid of was the PS4 cause his PC and X-Box had all the games and he thought the exclusives on it were too few and too shit. The only PC gamers who make a big deal out of themselves and their platform are usually those who just barely had enough money to make a good PC, but are poor by other PC owners' standards. Most PC owners aren't interested in fighting with consolefags because most of them have dayjobs and aren't shut in NEETS and probably have at least one console in addition to their rig.

People buy consoles because consoles usually have exclusive software support and are cheaper and easier to use generally for the average consumer who at most can only buy a low-end PC or laptop and doesn't have the time or energy to learn how to make and maintain a high end gaming PC which they're probably only gonna be using to play a handful of games per year which are likely available on console anyway in slightly downgraded yet still playable versions. It's also much cheaper to get into gaming this way if the console itself can be jailbroken easily.

Most people only have a laptop/PC capable of playing PS1 or PS2 level games at the most though, either because they can't afford much on the higher end worth getting or because for them, the PC is less of a play device and more of a work device.

You are right, where did these nintendo apologists come from? Are they halfchan garbage leaking out?

Bulkier, more expensive, weeb central in exclusives for the most part, abandoned except in Asian markets.

Only a few games, more expensive, features that you probably don't want kids to have.

There's also that 3DS is compatible with the DS library and all its good stuff, has first-party titles everyone loves like Pokémon, and the hackability of the system is so ridiculous. You've pretty much said that though.

Huge video game companies sued people over emulators in the past and lost multiple times, the precedence has been set that emulators themselves are legal.

If you have a choice between playing Nintendo games on a shit system or playing them on a better set up it's Nintendos fault for not providing a legal way to do so. Piratefags will be piratefags but at the end of the day IP hostaging is the only thing keeping consoles a float, but Nintendo specifically is losing control of their IPs to emulators that fastest.

I bet you use filters too.

You would be right. I would buy Switch to play 3DS games in good resolution and framerate.
Problem in you theory is there is no physical compatibility between WiiU, 3DS and Switch and if I ever decided to buy my games second time there is still no guarantee they will port them to e-shop.

So is Citra full speed now?

Apparently but without sound.

Unless it can run the game without a data dump from a physical 3DS, it’s worthless.

You’re retarded and know nothing whatsoever about what you are saying. You were JUST proven wrong a few weeks ago.

You have no idea what you are talking about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Galoob_Toys,_Inc._v._Nintendo_of_America,_Inc.

They fund and develop their own games, so its not 'hostaging'.

There's your reply.

There is precedent of a corporation suing an emulator developer and losing completely. The best they can hope for is out of court settlement to pay the developers enough money to stop them which would only work in case of shit like CEMU which is closed source.

Because we can.

You seem to misunderstand me, Nintendo and any other game developer has any right and ability to keep their IPs on their systems, but as far as it goes as a business strategy, it was fully viable, and may be for some time, but there is literally no reason any given computer can't do exactly what a console can do. (this previously wasn't the case, starting with arcade cabinents and onwards) simply because any computer that wasn't specialized couldn't do what the consoles could do. That is simply no longer the case, so, when I buy a console from Nintendo, I am basically paying for a specialized computer to play games with, this previously was a necessity due to technological limitations, but now it isn't. Now that Nintendo can not do a better job than I can do myself, why should I pay them to make a computer that isn't as good as mine? I want to play games from them, they make fun games often, but I do not want them to build me a shitty specialized computer that I could do personally. IP hostaging and people being stupid technologically when it couldn't be easier is the only reason consoles still exist. You can argue that Nintendo is still trying to give me a computer I can not make myself. (It can do 3D! It has motion controls!) but how many times are those things actually useful? Have you ever heard someone want to buy a 3DS because they just love the 3D? Or did they buy it because it's mobile game system with fun games that Nintendo owns? As for Microsoft or Sony, they obviously have nothing to offer but inferior computers.

You can argue the mobile market is actually necessary for consoles as gaming computer aren't mobile, and because Smart phones do not have the ability to do what the 3DS and PS Vita can do without being more specialized, but as phones get smarter and smarter those specialized computers I am buying from Nintendo become less and less worth it.

That's a lot of fluff to really say nothing.

There's already tablets that come with physical keybooards as optional attachments, and you seem to forget that if anyone was willing they could create attachments for phones that could give button or joystick controls. I seem to remember a certain gaming company trying to sell an extra joystick for their shitty mobile device.

3DS games are free either way. I'm that faggot shilling for CEMU but nigger I never got the appeal of emulating portable games on an non-portable machine. Same goes for GBA/GB/PSP

:^)

You're telling me a $100 handheld has worse specs than a $500 desktop?
I'm fucking shocked.

Better than shilling for a company that fleeces their retarded fanbase.

The games look fine on the screen they're supposed to be used on though

sometimes you want to play link's awakening on a bigger screen

I wish their fucking shitty emulator worked at least at 240p without needing the latest Intel Xeon

Sony?

no it's been confirmed a black void

Literally nobody fucking develops with any of those in mind. If you knew jack shit about mobile development and publishing you'd fucking know that the MANDATORY PROCESS is
step 1
Make sure it runs on fucking everything it possibly can to milk the massive amounts of people given a smartphone by their cell company
Step 2
Steal as much data as you possibly can
Step 3
Sell that data
It's IMPOSSIBLE to do any sort of proper development for mobile because the platform is utter cancer.
Why do you think the real most downloaded "games" are ALL emulators.

STUPID ALL GAMES ARE BORN IN COMPUTERS

sony seemed to make one that worked pretty fine
:^)

were there even any good games for the system to begin with?

There are so many other ways to do this effectively. You're right that the mobile market is cancer but if you think the money isn't in pavlovian enforced microtransactions and the data as a side note you're out if your god damn mind.

Bravely Censored and Waifu Emblem censorship edition

I just want to compile it on my shitty Gahnuu/Leenacks machine…

No there's many reasons closed source emulators suck. Open sourcing ain't a panacea, else Yabause and mupen64plus would be the gods of their systems, but closed is a sure way to the path of shit. You have no way to verify accuracy of emulation. Any changes can only be done by the author, if they lose interest, die, or start taking it in bad directions, bend over and take it up the ass. Worst of all, it is not portable to other systems.

No system shows this more than N64. Project64 is fairly compatible with the big games,but with plenty of glitches and holes and unplayable games, yet despite popularity, development died for a looong time, and then on returning it eventually started to include adware. Also it's only an option on a Windos PC. You want it on your phone or a different OS? Nope, too bad, enjoy mupen64plus. Similar issues with SSF which, while compatible with games, only works on Windows and can't even read CD images. Thankfully Mednafen might come along and offer competition to that space.

Worse than that, emulators based on open source projects but with crap slopped on. I suppose it's one drawback of open sourcing but a manageable one.

libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-and-illegitimate-crippled-versions/

Nobody is mentioning the Bleem lawsuit. There's actually a legal precedent in the US which effectively makes emulators legal (which they damn well should be).

Why did they put so much effort into the lunch bags?

based emulators

Phones are getting insanely powerful, higher-end Android phones are arguably capable of running emulators like Citra already. Especially since the hardware is nearly identical, so the emulation penalty could be slashed substantially.

I hope the Switch will encourage more ripoff companies to make clamp-on controller accessories for phones, and more mobile game devs to target them.

Looks way better without them.

They had to put in effort somewhere in the game.

Emulators are untouchable.

BLEEM! is the holy martyr of emulation. They fought Sony and got a US precedent written into the US legal record that emulators are 100% legal.

nothing wrong with that

Regular shorts would look pretty stupid. It's got to be like these.

normal shorts or biker shorts, no matter
they look geat

Citra still can't play Ace Combat Assault Horizon without issues, and the + version is a slide show. I hope they improve it soon.

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy*
Stupid fucking name.

oh god my dick

you don't go around posting something like that without source

A: You should already know, B: the filename.

is monster hunter already supported?

It's stealing data, microtransactions, or preferably both. The mobile game market is a cesspool. Look at how Nintendo manages to ravage the market with mere Nintendo-brand knockoffs of other mobileshit games.

A shitton of casuals seem to love calling themselves Nintendo or Pokemon fans but refuse to buy Nintendo hardware, mind, so they might be onto something. But there's a reason that a game developer that's decided to 'focus on mobile' is considered dead.

Nintendo had it right back in the late 2000s: You can't have a healthy market of worthwhile games underneath the normal price range (AAA=$50-80, AA=$35-60, A/expansion/remake=$20-40, shareware/doujinsoft=$15-$30), since the only way to make a profit on $1-$5 "games" is either racketeering, or a phenomenal smash hit.

This is also how "indie" gaming killed the soul of the occidental shareware market. With

god I hate pc gamers

God I love the salt of poor & consolefags.

You do realize that you can hook wiimotes up to your computer, right? Not sure about the wii U gamepad, think it currently doesn't support the gyroscope on PC but the rest works. And (3)DS touchscreen input with a mouse is no worse than normal, you always lost control of the right side buttons when using the stylus.

You are full of it. With games that have on-screen buttons in-game, like Super Princess Peach, or that Duke3D 3DS homebrew, you barely have to move your thumb to touch them. Moving to a mouse is way more effort. For games like Rhythm Tengoku Gold with its touching and flicking stuff, or Dawn of Sorrow where you have to draw things, well it sucked on the system but it's even worse on a mouse.

I barely have to move my thumb to the touchpad on my laptop so I can play games for free at better resolutions on the go. I guess I only played games that don't require you to muddle up your screen with a greasy thumb when played on real hardware.

Fucking reported.

Please treat your technology nicer! Also a touchpad still pales because it's a relative pointing device you have to move a cursor with, not a spot you tap to do something like on the (3)DS touchscreen.

There's no way to hook the gamepad to the PC right now, and there probably won't be for a while, or ever, it had to do with the game pad structure.
Try playing a rhythm heaven game or warioware in an emulator and repeat that, faggot. Not to mention that 2D assets don't upscale well and look like shit, on DS at least. Dragging the styles and click and dragging the mouse is really different.

This is what made me drop DS emulation, actually.

I get you can be happy with the former, but don't delude yourself into thinking it's better.

I came in this thread for the sole purpose of calling you a fucking faggot.

You can do the same with a PS3.

Reported.

ppsspp still runs like ass.

hey, maybe some day you can emulate n64. Most people moved on from that system because they didn't need to wait for a competent emulator.

To be fair, with multiple revisions of plugins, Project64 got a lot of better, I don't have 100 problems like I used to and most things go smoothly with obscure games like Space Station Sillicon Valley.
Also, Dolphin can emulate N64 too from the virtual console of the Wii.

In what shitty universe is that normal?

dolphin can run vc games, the handful of n64 releases that were there and even fewer VC injects. it's an emulator slightly better than pj64, so it's still garbage.

Nintendrones? Phantasy Star IV originally costed $100 dollary doos.

My life was never the same since I first tried an emulator. Psx crash looked so…… Smooth. Makes me wonder what ps3 games really look like….

How are fan games deleted? Do the people host them on steam for cash? If people are making fan games they should put them out free and distribute them the way Derek yu distributed spelunky back when it was new and still had visual and audio appeal.

Game was made to be scaled up for the Stars version on Switch(You know it's coming, even if Nintendo hasn't said anything yet). These emulator videos make that very clear. All Nintendo has to do now is give Stars the original uncompressed textures and it'll be the best looking Pokemon game ever released.

The lines are a part of the 3DS version to make objects more clear despite the lower resolution. When the resolution is high enough. You don't really need them anymore. It's like the difference between Smash 3DS and Smash WiiU.

Looking at this upscaled comparison it almost seems to me that the 3DS downsamples heavily. Like the processor itself could render 720p natively, but they cheaped out on the screen so it displays in 240p (x2 for 3D I guess.)

If it downsampled it wouldn't look like shit
The image is rendered at some odd resolution near 240p

Wow! What a difference, fag. The 3D gimmick is pretty good, though.

PSX emulation is the worst shit that can exist along with N64 emulation.

PS1 emulation is near perfect unless you are running a 20th century toaster.

bullshit, but I believe it

Try emulating the spiderman games then, fag

Super duper extended unrated director's cut limited collector's anniversary edition with OST CDs, cutscenes and making of BD, leatherbound manual, guide, and artbook, plus life-size dragon vagina j/k, that's actually $350 (not including launch DLC nor season pass) now.

ps1 emulation is the only competent 5th gen emulation. Original hardware is still better. Saturn is a mess, N64 is a mess.

Reported.

Get out, blindy.

Actually, what it needs infinitely more is mandatory 2x FSAA on all 3D games. The textures are filtered properly, but from the day I saw the first 3DS screenshots, the jaggies around every edge stood out as gritty nasty garbage. Biggest flaw of the system aside from

Squaresoft shit costed 70-80$, this is partly why poorfags bought Sega instead.

Have you tried Mednafen?

I'm pretty sure ab1baa is either pretending or legitimately retarded.

As I said here N64 got a lot better in the past year, not to mention that Dolphin, an actual good emulator, can emulate VC N64 games. Saturn is shit, true, but the only PSX emulators that exist are utter dogshit or require retroarch, which makes upscaling a mess unless you have an over the top vram.
Not really, specially when you need really specific BIOS for it to run well.

Sure, user, a great, discernible change. Like going from 30fps to 35fps.

That's your problem. The 3D effects act as a natural AA, you don't notice the jaggies with the 3D on, but it's obvious when the image is standing still.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about above. The emulator itself couldn't be any less user friendly on itself, which is why it requires retroarch to even upscale, and that puts the requirements to max.

140p to 420p doesn't have any discernible difference unless your screen is really tiny, and yet it would have a lot of jaggies without AA.

Shelling out cash isn't the problem and won't make mobile hardware and input options not utter shit.

Worse yet, if corrected for inflation, that's ~$166. Neo Geo AES carts, on the other hand? Up to $300, or ~$550 with inflation, EACH.

There's absolutely no reason, other than consumer refusal to pay more than a cup of coffee, that phones aren't flooded with all the turn-based RPG/strategic/tactical games and moeblob weebshit that's kept the Vita afloat all these years.

There is no law being broken with fan games

Thanks for proving me right.

You're breaking intellectual property, retard.

No shit, and it's easy to find. The site even has checksums for verification!

Sure but that's why you should be using it through RetroArch. If my 2008 Chinkpad can run it then your Dolphin computer can.

Kek.

I guess the kikes should put me in prison if I make fan art of a character and upload it onto deviant art.

Pokemon is fun on the go but when it comes to a PC screen there are a million better choices and I just wouldn't play it.

I said it requires SPECIFIC BIOS, sometimes you need some spec BIOS for specific games like Spiderman.
Which in turn sky rocket the requirements. Something that doesn't happen with ePSXe, which would be nice if it wasn't shit. Try upscaling it to 1080p, fag.

You're full of shit. The judicial system is retarded when it comes to digital media, and even if they aren't fair use doesn't apply to video games.

Mention one.

I remember this was one of the few games of this sort to run on Macs (since, like many console games of the time, it was developed on Macs, but unlike most of them the devs persuaded their publisher to sell a Mac version as well), so I and many other Macfags in the day played the devil out of it.

Fair use only covers personal use (backups, distribution, modification) and commentary (parody, analysis, reference). Anything else that directly competes with the original author's commercial exploitation of their work is still forbidden, possibly including fanart if damages can be proven and charges are filed.

Source or are you full of shit?

I guess fanart should be taken down

Use a GUI front-end like Mednaffe, fam.

See He already covers it. It's easy to prove that fan games hurts the author, even if that's not the case, because nobody in a court understands how it works.
It shouldn't but it could. the only reason it doesn't happen is because nobody gives a shit, and yet nintendo was trying to take down lewd fanarts.

In a sane world, this power would only be used to purge furries from the world.

It's worse than that. Remember that it launched at just about $100 in 1995. Adjusting for inflation, Phantasy Star IV would cost almost $160 in 2017.

t. retarded kike

Here in Canada we pay 80$ for new releases, up from $60 four years ago. It's similar in Australia and I imagine pretty much the whole second world.
Japan charges insane prices on themselves for games and merchandise. Their sales don't suffer. The reason for region locking is so they can keep that moneyflow.
Niche games like Distant Worlds can charge upwards of $100 because their audience is so small.

Go ahead and explain programming and original assets to a judge then. Oh, wait, you can't, you aren't even given the opportunity to defend your case.

To add salt to the wound, on top of currency conversion and inflation, weren't vidya prices even higher in huehue/kangaroo/etc. dollars?

I have a copy of the Windows version but its copy protection stuff is fucked up and needs a crack to play. Kinda pissed me off when I first got it. In any case it doesn't run in Wine.

Never heard of this, you sound wrong.
Oh OK, you mean a fantasy Playstation. Yeah that runs at single-digit framerates. Don't care.

Heh.

Use the cue sheet. If you aren't using Redump you're doing it wrong.

kek
Pic related
Then play in the original hardware, faggot, there isn't a single reason to play on emulators other than the extra gimmicks.

You really are retarded.

How are those two relevant to each other?
Retroarch's mednafen core is a different fork of it with different features. Mednafen is an emulator purely focused on accuracy. Why the fuck would it allow you to raise the internal resolution?

An old thread but may still be true in regards to performance hit. Regular Mednafen doesn't have any such setting.

forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=msg&goto=3668&

In any case I'm much more for emulators as a preservation effort for old hardware, so fuck features like that.

Looks like you don't know what a jaggy is, 240p looks considerably jaggier.

Now all it needs is VR support.

You've got to be retarded, 480p looks way better

THose games play like ass on phones, phones are not comfortable for gaming any peripheral is a second step and extra steps kill the prevalence of products.

If you ever needed more evidence that Holla Forums is flooded with nintoddlers.

Futurecop has a pc version, I loved playing that with my brother.

You must be blind, a retard or both to not see the huge difference in the image that user posted.

Is that what you played with your brother?

Elaborate.

Unless the definition of "retarded" changed and it now means "entirely correct", I don't think that's an accurate statement.

I guess you're the "average joe" here, right?
Then fucking leave.

I literally said that I had a copy of it, but nothing to play it on.