THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

IS FINALLY """OUT"""
as an early access beta. wew.
archive.is/CbaQo
point, laugh, discuss, post yfw you didn't buy this shit, let it fovre hvndred and fovre

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Golden_Bough
templeofearth.com/books/goldenbough.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally what

that

It's been so long, we've got a whole new batch of underage.
Now plz go.

top kuk, isn't this shit like 10 years old by now?

Are there any dlc for it yet?

Can the faggot "developing" this die already

If he's 18 now, he was 8 when it was first announced.

Why am i underage for not knowing about some shitty indie game? Stop virtue signaling about how much of an "oldfag" you are.

It's out and nobody gives a shit.

When will you faggots learn that overly long development time means it's going to be a bloody mess?

I was pretty confused when I saw that advertisement because I thought it came out ages ago

close enough, im 20

Underage or not, you clearly need to lurk moar.

This

The first time I saw it it looked neat, but every time after that I fucking knew it would never become anything.

Fuck you Rosen and fuck everyone who bought this, Lugaru or Reciever.

Now we're using buzzwords on each other?

Wasn't this that game that had the nifty combat?

That's literally the game; a combat system tech demo.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/

What does Holla Forums has to do with anything? Are you a triggered lefty?

but reciever was pretty fun with the gun detail. I just wish it actually became a game instead of a glorified tech demo.

You do know we have a furry board now right?

YIFFE

Can't believe these niggers are still working on it. And now they've gone and ported over the story of their previous game because they just can't seem to finish this one in an attempt to make it look like the game's still getting 'content' added to it.

Why isn't the Fire Emblem direct on Holla Forums or /k/? Two armies fighting each other seems pretty politically motivated. They're even using weapons!

Oh right because its a VIDEOGAME

Begone from here until the day of its release, that I may plunder it and wash my hands of the matter.

Hope they release the SDK, the tech is pretty good.

kill yourself anytime newfag

He can't be wasting time on video games! He hasn't stopped GamerGate yet! Think of those poor defenseless wimmins.

Holla Forums is the reason there is a influx of newfaggots.
Its project chanology all over again.

Still I prefer Nazi Larpers to the SO RANDOM XDDDD kiddies.

Is there no limit to one's faggotry?

I swear, you better be able to fuck rabbits in this game.

Its AppID is 25000. If nothing else, at least they got trips.

Now this is just pathetic.

Jesus, i wouldn't call myself an oldfag under any situation, and even I can tell you need to lurk moar.

more like yiffty combat

why does archive need a captcha?
when did this start?

Do you get triggered over the word nigger too?

No wonder post quality has gone downhill with fags like you shitting up the place.

There is literally nothing wrong with early access or betas.

Sure, if they don't charge for them.

What did i do that was so triggering exactly?

This is the best part of delusional Holla Forums faggots
You really think the word nigger is a turn off for anyone here.
Double Nigger and like were memes before Holla Forums ever existed.

Being a massive newfag with no shame.

I shouldn't be ashamed of a single fucking thing i say on an anonymous imageboard.

Taking pride in ignorance is something you should be very ashamed of

Suck my peanus weenus xd

Boss Nigger was a viable title for a movie decades ago. kek

Don't lie to me, all of you used to back this shit up and praise it less than 5 years ago.

What happened?

There is such a huge amount of games (and any media in general) to which it happened.
Granted, threads about this specific game always had the "THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS" guys and the obligatory 40k posters, but yet more people were at least curious about it in a good way.

I don't understand what he is trying to do?
What is the purpose?
It doesn't appear to be money or some kind of desire to make a particular game with scenarios and the like?
Is he simply hoping someone will use the tools he is making to make something that gains popularity?

Because despite the obvious fur bait it had a solid combat system in the making.
Which has gone nowhere.
At all.

The dev is too busy fapping himself into a coma over his creation.

The usual answer.
Autism.

He's making a game based around mechanics and not story, he's making exactly what Holla Forums wants.

By doing nothing for the last 10 years.

Are you the same OP who cried how the EVIL JEWS banned you from Steam forums after going on full out spergout? If so, why don't you do the rest of the world a favor and end your pathetic life?

Embarassing

If you say so there's nothing strung together yet that makes the much of a "game".

But… I thought what mattered was that he had passion.

this truly is neo-Holla Forums

I dislike him because he swallowed the blue pill when gg went down, but I admire the kike's procedural animation work.

There is 'taking your time' and then there is 'selling unfinished game for full price for 9+ years with no finishing it on sight'.

Exist.

But what's the endgoal? Is it going to be like some kind of sandbox brawling game or something?
Will I be able to recruit furries and walk around like a gang dominating everyone? Yiff and Blade:Warband when?

Would buy at half price 7/10

When will Holla Forums accept that anthros are a time honored pillar of gaming characters?

As soon as we go back to the first exodus

reminder that 10 in every 5 woman have been literally raped and murdered

There's never been a time when Holla Forums didn't shit on vaporware.

Antropomorphic =/= furry

Then what the fuck is furry then if not anthro?

Anthropomorphic*

Antropomorphic = furry

Furry can be anthro but anthro is not necessarily furry, you know this.

And that's just from the last few years

Not all anthropomorphic is furry, but all furry is anthropomorphic.

Oh you

I ask again then, tell me your definition of furry, because it must not involve anthro animals somehow.

See what said

You didn't answer me, what is your definition of furry? I'm not asking for what you think encompasses furry, I'm asking for your definition as to what the adjective furry means.

Not him, but tbh my definition of furry isn't anthro animals at all. I see them as equal or superior sentient races that either evolved alongside or in place of humans.

Well, I'm not talking about ferals. Even though ferals are a part of gaming too - Wolf Link, Okami, Sif, Jake the Dog…

Are you sure you know what vaporware is? Most of those didn't have constant delays or extended development times, Silent Hills in particular was only in the public eye for less than a year before it was officially cancelled

Deep Down is vaporware, Ghost Song is vaporware, The Last Guardian was vaporware until two months ago

So like can you mod out furshit and play with humans or robots?

fuck you, why did you remind me of that?

Why would you want that? There's BILLIONS of games with stupid ass humans or boring ass robots in them.

So you stop thinking about playing this game.

Because I
a) Play games for gameplay
b) Resent degenerate shit

Nothing stops me from playing any game, I am above such triggering.

what was that autism about?

Also why are the threads about this thing sprouting these days? I even remember one saying Mark was in league with this Rosen faggot for some reason. That's the first to say it released. Must be a (((coincidence)))

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/stormfront/

Furries have always been a well loved staple of gaming. Star Fox, Animal Crossing, Sly Cooper, TMNT (Splinter, Bebop, Rocksteady to name a few if turtles aren't furry enough for you), Pokemon, Banjo-Kazooie, Ducktales, Captain Claw, Conker, The Elder Scrolls, Donkey Kong, Sam & Max, fucking Sonic, the list goes on and on of titles that predominantly feature furries that everyone and their racist grandma loves.

So you're one of them histrionic people eh? Gimme tl;dr will ya?

Fuck off with your "funposting", also filtered.
>>>/fur/
>>>/SomethingAwful/
>>>Holla Forums

*raises paw

Are you autistic too?

*unzips dick*

Did anything actually change though? Overgrowth did early access way before early access took off in popularity, and has been in beat for around 2+ years. Is it still an unfinished with nothing but rabbit vs rabbit combat?

Its some group of dedicated shitposters who have been at it defending trannies and furfags for days now.

Is it a rage face? I thought it looked familiar for some reason.

I wouldn't have to defend it if people didn't constantly attack it. And I'm not the type to just give up, because I'm not the type to let others run roughshod over me.

(((Fuck Off)))
The game was always shit, and yes, your precious mechanics were dog crap. Get out lefty faggots.

Trannies are fucking disgusting.

Furries have always been cool, though. Hell, ancient man revered them as gods. We have always sought to be the perfect amalgamation of the bipedal primate and quadrupedal mammal, coveting their sleek design, great strength and stronger resilience.

(((reddit memes)))
You have to go back, take the fur poster with you.

You know, as much as this joke seems funny, I find it disturbing because this could one day be an actual TV show.

(((everything I don't like is reddit)))
Kill yourself. The game is shit.

Pls someone post the deleted posts i want to read them

>>>/christian/

Rampant shitposting?
Don't mind if I do!

Professional devs don't get enough time because retarded executives and kike marketers force games out without QA and trap devs in work cycles where they are constantly trying to shit out demos and vertical slices to build hype for the game, but all they are really doing is destroying the development process.

The Overgrowth faggot had 9 years to work on his game with a ton of funding thanks to his humble bundle scheme, and instead of hiring a team or prioritizing development with all the money he'd been receiving from selling copies the whole time, he focused on quirky little modding tools and pointless add-ons that only the most autistic faggots like himself would care about.

I'm not likening myself to a god, I'm saying humans worshipped human/animal hybrids since the dawn of time.

And if you think it's all in the past, christianity, the world's most popular religion, has one of the forms of it's god as a seven headed lamb, another as a lion. Those that serve him have the wings of birds, and man was formed in his image.

And that's from the last book of the new testament, for those that try to disassociate themselves from the more jewish old testament.

Hinduism and Shintoism is also still prevalent, and Zoroastrianism also is making a return. The europeans desperate to hold on to the old ways practice paganism, which is full of anthropomorphic deities.

Hybrids have always been a huge part of human religion, culture and history. To call it degenerate is to spit in the face of the billions who came before you.

To be a furry is to continue this ancient tradition of honoring hybrids, to hate us is nothing but ignorance.

Now you're just being disingenuous.

I ended up getting this because I bought into Natural Selection 2 years ago, and then they gave Overgrowth to NS2 owners and NS2 to Overgrowth owners.

I actually liked Lugaru so I thought that was cool. Overgrowth never went anywhere so I forgot about it, but NS2 is a fucking blast. Go figure.

I would care a lot more if you stopped posting generic furry trash. Post shit that doesn't have the yiff me face and we'll talk.

As you wish. I don't see the other style as "yiff me", just anime-ized.

He definitely is. My general theory of sexuality is that you're normal, a faggot, or an autistic faggot, this last category accounting for all other alleged categories.

The left and right pics are pretty good, the middle just looks like a weird photoshop. I didn't mind but and have a really edgy look, sparkle dog coloring, and the yiff me face, which is hard to describe.

There wasn't a single image you posted that where are character gave bedroom eyes, so I don't think you should actually take anything that user says too seriously.

That's the beauty of OpenGL, not an issue or an indicative of something inherently wrong.
The faggot got some technical aspects rights, but has no idea how to manage a project or even have clear goals for it.
No dedication is also a major issue, not to mention he wouldn't let other people assist him properly, a one man project can only go so far, specially when that man isn't putting enough effort into it… or isn't that much of a man to begin with.

Back to cuckchan with you.

And on today's episode of Furfag Bullshit, the time honored but not too often invoked 'All culture is just a preamble to furrydom, you're the real weirdos!' fallacy. Usually, they aren't so bold as to loose this one, because even most of their own recognize it as bullshit or else don't want to spew it outside their circles lest they invite the E-lynchings once more.

In the past, mankind did, in fact, have totemic and animistic godheads and familiar spirits. This is the one perverted and abominated fact at the core of the argument. What is ignored, of course, is that said godheads were nothing more than raw animals given a humanized personality, or else in the Egyptian case a bunch of ordinary god-man-things that just happened to have totemic masks that may or may not have been their own physical faces- considering that there were gods that were purely mannish in aspect, and also that these are metaphysical beings we are talking about- and that both classes are only animalistic as a form of unabstraction of abstract concepts and portfolios as a means to effectively communicate the divine to man.

In other words, it did not matter in the fucking least that they were animals, and the animal was not the object of worship in itself, rather the abstract aspect or being bearing it relatively connected to said animal or petty animalistic aspect. In the case of the reference to Christianity, that's psychotic schizoid imagery of a noneuclidean exterior godhead and the attempted interpretation of said god by violently psychically infringed prophets and their attempt to unabstract the abstract through further abstraction, because the Old Testament god is an idiotic demiurge gone stark raving mad and the New Testament Godhead with a capital G is a lazy shit letting the former run his course while hijacking some of the prophecy to his own redemptionist ends, which is even further from the premise of 'hybrids are natural' because the references are even purer abstracts with a dash of damnable numerology muddying the mix, and the end result is FUCKED.

Enter now the furfags, a pack of complete retards and tragically retarded but high-paid idiot savants, whom in their all-consuming narcissism and ever increasing unironic sense of supremacism for being a bunch of barking, yipping, yiffing sub-animal mass of urban decadence human run-off, whom in their desperation to legitimize their bestiality-smacking knot-licking shit-picking 'lifestyle,' and in some cases actual and earnest bestiality in their rampant humanization of that which is not human alongside their voracious appetites for stomach-turning dicketry, take it upon themselves to color every ideal and divine thing and every mushroom-hopping madman thane ever to wear a wolfs' pelt as all being FURFAGGOTRY, by virtue of the fact that here are some things that are anthropomorphic and thousands of years old, and here are some faggots- literal faggots, since the first furry 'convention' fluffed its numbers with gay swinging magazine ad drawn imports that were precisely as faggy as the original core but substantially gayer & looser- limply, incompetently reinventing man's previous animistic tendencies through Bugs Bunny cartoons and $1400 your-fursona-here auctions, coming up with New Age tier otherkin bullshit readings of every interpretable aspects of the beasts of the earth that almost universally cannot be found in the narcissist shit who is attempting to paint themselves as alike to the beast in question.

Or more often and more superficially, they just select some random shit because it comes to mind & looks nice and they follow suite with the previous class of idiocy later, hence why there's so many fucking dog & wolf furfags, because people are uncreative and it's only natural to like dogs. Just not to fuck them or commit cardinal sins against color theory through them. You stupid shit, you irredeemable subthing, you hedgehog assed Turkic beggar of beatings, how many dildos have you taken that you had to press them through the skull and your brain outward thereby? Get thee hence and take the dicks from your ears, you total fucking faggot among faggots, you Learningcode tier telephone pole length shitstick. God have mercy on you, for I can't think of a single man who would not slap your shit were they on the judgement seat.

Fucking saved, and nice trips autismo.

Those trips, saved.

The game is shit though, so fuck off.

Good trips and good effort. Neolithic societies ritually fucked animals, though.

i'm not trying to suck your dick here or anything but that might be the best ending line for any post i have ever seen in my life

what the fuck just happened here
i just wanted to play as anubis

The Irish under the reign of the god-damn druids (potentially after they were corrupted by exterior sea peoples infiltrating the priesthood) do not represent 'neolithic societies' in general, but I'll grant you that the Irish under the reign of the god damn druids were crazy.

If you mean "in every single case", but that's sort of a meaningless statement. Such practices weren't isolated to the Celts. Also, as another minor criticism, the sort of abstract/"religious" animal worship you talk about wasn't really the case for quite a few groups of people, who do instead directly worship the animal in a more "magical" capacity.

You didn't read his post quite thoroughly enough fameroni. That 'magical' capacity is the abstract capacity. Characteristics and their associated aspirations rather than fucking idolatry.

It's just a bunny man. Are you autistic?

what do you think? he's sperging out on Holla Forums over stupid shit, of course he's autistic

Nah, I should've just elaborated slightly on the difference between "magic" and "religious" ritual/worship. Essentially, magic necessarily predates religious and sees the world as imbued with inherent powers which man is capable of manipulating, whereas religious arises following the awakening of man to his own impotence, at which point he instead comes to believe that the powers that be originate from an external and superior source which he then turns his attention to beseeching for various boons.

You're splitting hairs over what one could simply call animism or shamanism or some equivalent pagan faith. The distinction between 'magic' and 'religion' isn't useful in an actual anthropological context, to be honest with you. It's alike in its most basic characteristics. 'Magic' is paired with faith in all these cases.

Your local shaman who manipulates things? He's not doing fucking Harry Potter stuff. He's going through the motions and working with forces that he's smaller than.

It still looks like an unfinished ninja fur game made by an autistic kike.

No, it's a pretty important distinction.
You're invoking anthropology to dismiss anthropology.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Golden_Bough
The origin of the magic/religion distinction I briefly outlined, i.e. a seminal work in comparative religion/mythology. i.e. a discipline of anthropology. This is bad form, but you're Hellen Keller and I'm Mike Tyson, just step out of the ring.

(Checked)

Whew

I don't understand why he didn't opt to make a kids friendly bunny rpg instead of some retarded grimdark medieval bunny shit. I would've thought furfags would want to drown in shekels since those fursuits cost like $4000.

I'm not seeing the distinction being touched on, at least in the subject matter tab, so I'll have to take your word on that. This is the closest I got.

Could you elaborate on the distinction? I'd argue that a great many old faiths were transactional in nature, like you said, for the purpose of boons. Was the conception of magic any different? I'm not convinced there was any 'secular' magic.

What a fucking title.

templeofearth.com/books/goldenbough.pdf
Chapter 4, though you really should read 1-4.

Appreciated. I'll take a look.

You should be a drill sergeant. That was a masterwork.

That is the furry hate I remember that once flowed through imageboard veins. Now it's all weak canned shitposts against the scourge. Thanks for carrying the torch of a noble tradition.

reminder

also op it probably rosen himself

And yet, despite your trips, your autism and your acclaim, you are completely incorrect.

Ancient animism was very sexual. Gods transformed into animals all the time to mate with humans and animals in their stories.

If you studied mythology, you would know it was rife with animal deity sex that created hybrid offspring. Leda and Swan Zeus, Loki and Svaðilfari, Ganymede and Eagle Zeus, Poseidon's Bull and Pasiphae, the list goes on.

You come from the school of thought that says "If I can think it, it must be so." Now while this classical school of thought was used by ancient greek philosophers, the facts are not on your side just as heliocentrism and the heavens actually existing beyond the "dome" of our sky were not on theirs.

If "it did not matter in the fucking least that they were animals", then they would just have worshipped humans or the sun instead. But they didn't, because as their stories show, it was their animal power and abilities they venerated. Sleipnir the 8 legged horse could pull mighty loads and ride the treacherous path to Hel, Jormungandr the World Serpent held the worlds together with his tight squeeze, Fenrir the Wolf with strength, speed and sharp teeth will rip out Odin's throat on Ragnarok. And that's just one god's kids from one religion.

Enjoy your ebin screencappage, but history is just not on your side.

i need to watch zootopia, i think i'll enjoy it for some odd reason

furfaggotry aside, it wasn't that bad. That said, the furfaggotry is really in your face. Then again your post seems to imply you would like that.

I like how you cut out the part where you get an explanation on why the thread got deleted and then told you can keep talking about it

Look, i'm going to be honest here, despite the fact that I jack off to loads of porn and I mean you could print this shit out on paper and fill a dumptruck loads of porn, but even i'm put off by you furries and how you act. I've been through every fetish more then thrice on a cycle over the course of 10 years on the net, and jacked it to pretty much everything, and here's what i've concluded.

Amoung all pornmakers and pornwatchers, the furries are the most depraved and ill people I've ever seen and it's not because of the pagan animal person bullshit.

I've seen more then a few gore and necro porn furry and not pics in my day to the point that it's practically mundane (and jacked off to it, no standards guy here) and the fuckin' responses you guys make in the comments are even too much for me.

You don't see porn as a way to get off, you see it as a way to get social and worse, recruit. I'm depraved as fuck but at least I keep my bullshit to myself and at least TRY to appear normal. You guys on the other hand want to make it a lifestyle, and that disgusts me more then anything.

I may be depraved, but even I have a moral code, a legitimate job and people I love purely without sexual interest.

You people have none, no moral code to hold you back, all you seek is the shallow, dead end pleasures of the instant, the smallest view of the sheer hedonistic potential of this world, it's all about throwaway sex with you, and no platonic pleasures.

Your horizons are shallow. And the realest madness in it is that the reasons you go into it are because you feel you cannot gain something that is easily gained. Attachment, relationships, you all go into it because it's what you perceive as a fucking
SHORTCUT
to pleasures easily gained by fucking living normally and being good to people.

I'm a goddamned hedonist, I love this world and the free pleasures of the day and night, and all I see in you is pure shallowness. You, who devote your life to a single concept a SINGLE GODDAMNED CONCEPT of shallow, dull pleasures like sex.

Whatever happened to enjoying the best and worst of music? A walk through the park, a simple BREEZE through your hair?

You think sex is the ultimate pleasure? It's a momentary taser to the brain. It's fuckin' pathetic and you disgust me on multiple levels. You're gutter trash.

I watched it a few weeks ago. It's shit 90% of the time but it has some pretty fun dialog in there.

Also reminder that he said the only way to prove their innocence was to donate money to the literally whos.

He who consorts with beasts is a cuck. And I bet a good chunk of you actually spent money on his shit.

And that's where you're doing it wrong. It's the closest mortals can ever come to experiencing divinity, so the more sex you have the more of the divine you immerse yourself in. A universe of sex isn't depraved, it's holy.

This thread has hit critical autism mass.

I want more of that villain and his henchmen, they seem like cool dudes

However, if it makes you feel any better, I'm not just a furry, nor do I have any inclination to fursuit or go to cons and yiff while playing with squeaky toys. I have a shitton of other interests and pleasures I also pursue, most of which have nothing to do with anthros. I still love me plenty of BangBros and Brazzers, and my fetishes go far beyond what furries can give me. Hell, I even get bored of furry porn every now and then. It's not my lifestyle, just something I'm a big fan of.

Nigger you tossed out "holy" ages ago when you decided to fuck another dude in the ass while wearing an unintentional pagan throwback suit.

There's no goddamned way that you can throw that defense out at this point, depravity isn't holy, and at least I can admit my own instead of placing such behavior on a pedastal.

I'll be honest, I don't give a shit about "holy" anything, and you missed the fucking point. You're a shallow motherfucker who squanders the gifts of this earth and you only bring suffering to those you convince.

You are far from holy, you piece of shit. This is why pagans were wiped from this earth. You pull out all this defense and worse you want your depravity to be normalized even though if we were to do that we would face our death as a species.

Besides, "Holy" is a construct made by man, a justification for all action. You can torture a man and call it holy, you can worship death and suffering and call it holy, those who use "holy" and "divine" as a defense deserve to be shot, and you deserve to be hanged.

it's time to purge the furries once more.

Please to be readings of this postings

Also
I'll have you know a lot of other religions were cool with the homosex.

But in pretty much every one of those mythical cases you listed, whoever fucked the animal wound up with the short end of the stick. If fucking god-animals was an ultimate goal, then they would have wound up glorious heroes instead of cursed nobodies.

Only one got the short end, Minas, husband of Persiphae and eternal cuckold. The rest either produced demigods, powerful beasts to help them achieve great things, or got taken to heaven for further sexings.

I'm not even sure what to feel about shit like this anymore.

On the one hand, it's greatly disappointing to see so many talented and otherwise likeable people jump on such shitty bandwagons so quickly (especially if they truly don't know any better). From musicians, to game developers, to programmers- so many ultimately fall to the trappings of social status, virtue signalling, etc.

On the other hand, it makes it infinitely easier to detect how much of an ultimately unlikable shitstain somebody is when shit like goobergators happens. They come out of the woodwork to let us all know how much they support such good things and condemn such evil acts. When you remove such shitty people from even your metaphorical peripheral vision, you're able to find decent people amongst it all.

Despite the dev being a cuck, and one who consorts with beasts; when I pirated it the mechanics are actually really polished.
It has good combat mechanics, fun free running, and great (procedural) animation.
Which was really surprising when you compare it with the usual shit that flows out of the cucked devs.
I'd recommend to to pirate it, and play it if you like those type of mechanics, but polished.

Although, it's quite limited in respect to what one can do with these mechanics… and definitely not worth anything more than I'd say $5 - $10.

>VIDEO GAMES
Go fuck off to some fur forum, or the furry board where anons care about that deluded bullshit ffs.

With the greek gods, they had incest with their brothers and sisters (technically children since mankind was their offspring), are we supposed to place incest on the side of right and just too? Also Greeks and Vikings made a lot of accomplishments and inventions for humankind besides making up stories about bestiality. You are, once again, a furry trying to justify his existence jacking off to animals, by saying other civilizations did it too, not even trying to mention how maybe furries don't deserve to be shit on because they might be useful to societies but "nope I like fucking animals, respect me".

Its like a burning fuse on my autism.

Post more grafix cat

cmon man aren't you even a little..Epicurious?

you do realise that going around drunk on a boat pillaging and murdering isn't doing any good to anyone except yourself and it's hardly what the rest of the world would call "innovating" since just about anyone with a boat or some booze had already done it by then , right?

Like the modern christian seperating himself from the jewish OT, so too do I seperate myself from outright bestiality. Unlike the old religions, I'm not into animals sexually. Shocking, I know, from someone who just used their bestiality to prove a point. What I do like, however, are the deified hybrids, which like 2D animoos are fantastical and not grounded in reality. In fact, if you saw an earlier post by me, you'd see that I likened the anthro to sentient alien races, so if anything it's xenophilic rather than bestial. I'm not following the old religions and their ways, I have taken their beliefs and practices and evolved them. I'm not alone in this, as the modern furry came from sci fi conventions, comic books and games from the 80s.

But what I have done is shown how history repeats itself and how the modern furry is indeed a variation on an ancient theme. But a variation, not a copy. You see, you cannot judge me by a single post and try to wrap it up as quickly as possible, because like the modern philosopher Slavoj Zizek, I will take 3 hours to set up a hundred points that I will then use to create an interwoven tapestry of realization. Most Holla Forums polls show that we're mostly INTP, so you'd think you'd be more inclined to watch the pattern reveal itself before building your model. Well that's something I've done for years, and I could expound on every piece of the puzzle for almost just as long, as the beauty of how it all meshes together and builds upon itself is something truly wonderful and even majestic.

Now, how can this be from something that is "merely" sexual? Well I'll tell you. The sexual aspect is a small fraction of the bigger picture, but for some reason it's the one thing everyone latches on to when they attack, so it is often what gets discussed above all else. Throughout this thread, I have tried to show the spiritual element, the fantastical element, the science fictional element, the gaming element and now the identity element of it. And yet, every time without fail it returns to the sexual element, and people are enraged that because there is a sexual element to it, it does not deserve to be a lifestyle. Again, I am not a part of what most consider the furry lifestyle. I don't fursuit, I don't go to cons, I don't create OCs and I don't fuck animals. But to me, that is not the lifestyle. To me, it's like being a fan of comic books or a roleplaying game, or a religion you follow. It's something you invest interest in because it speaks to you, and it's something you fanboy over when people come to attack it. And with furries, the cast of characters to be a fan of are near endless.

But why is the fanbase so sexual? Like endless mountains of hentai, it is a yearning for a more perfect world where we are all our dream selves and everyone looks like our idealization of paradise. But this is an uncaring world that does not bow to our whims, so our desires become unfulfilled, and yet, like Tantalus, what we cannot have we want all the more. Sex is not the defining aspect of furries, yet because their longings have created a proliferation of porn to rival that of 2D schoolgirl lovers, it is what they are best known for. Nobody looks at furries and sees Redwall, or Armello, or Rocket Raccoon, or even Bugs Bunny. They see FurAffinity, InkBunny and e621.

I'm not dismissing the sexual aspect, it is there, but to think that's all there is to it, and then get mad when you think a sexuality is all, or even a majority of what there is to a lifestyle, is to only propagate ignorance. Instead of browsing Fchan, try Furry Amino. Instead of reading Two Babies One Fox, try reading Mrs Brisby and The Rats of NIMH. Instead of watching Furry Force, watch Disney's Robin Hood.

reminder that tech demos arent real games

Top cuck.

That rant is slightly less impressive if you know what it got inspired by.

Seeing the crossover of Holla Forums and /christian/, I can assure you it's definitely a thing. Better yet, go ask them yourselves

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/christian/

I was hoping he had killed himself.

We all know the game will become a furry magnet.

Thread theme
FURRY: WE WUZ KANGZ edition

This, year of cucking and subversion had its fruits in (((modernity))).
Modern Christians were subverted into believing that jews are still the "chosen people, people of God", despite breaking their holy alliance as despited in the Bible itself, instead of "everybody needs to accept Jesus, even jews" like it was believed before.
I wonder (((why))) ?

I'm amazed anyone is actually surprised this would actually happen.

wat
Who's seriously peddling those numbers?

9 out of 10 cucks

Women's studies professors.

Take a wild guess.

Its rapidly approaching that number in sweden at least, fucking mememagic.

4/5 women get raped *
*sample size of 1 really fat bitch with a Patreon

You can spew any nonsense as a statistic and people will believe it if it agrees with them.

>sample size of 1 really fat bitch with a Patreon degree

It's been fucking 10 years. Jesus Christ.

It's probably the most "mature" movie about race I have ever seen. The message was
It always went into detail about how racism goes both ways and how a lot of people specifically trying to not be racist are still being racist and ignorant of the way the world works.

Lmao

Just watch the movie yourself then user and see for yourself.

I did, it was cringy and boring.

Then you must be dumber than the target demographic to not see it's basic messages.

Sure thing

More like "literally the movie would've ended at the halfway point if Judy didn't go full SJW and start talking about shit she didn't know anything about by using this one experience with a bully when she was a kid.".

Are you really so retarded you couldn't notice the obvious lesson it was trying to teach about race?

Yes. "We're all different but you can be anything if you believe in urself" and "bad people are bad because you don't treat them nice"

It tells you something different than it shows you.

Didn't the Lamb convince her to say that though?

(checked)
The best ending to any post I've ever seen.

look how wide open that mouth is, clearly the wolf wants cock.

Is this the greatest example of why you should just make game and not try to reinvent the wheel first? The stuff he showed was amazing back then, now you can just download an engine for free and get the same shit done in a month as opposed to 10 years.

Guys, David (((ROSEN))) is a jew. He's keeping it in early release forever so he never has to discount it months and years after it comes out. This is perfect. Not only can he endlessly get money from patreon and personal paypal donations but he can get money from steam selling his half made game too. It's perfect and I bet his dad helped him come up with the scheme.

>Supposed beta release ("beta" is usually distinguished from "alpha" by being when "feature freeze" happens, and all further development is bug fixing)
I'm never going to get that fully finished knockoff of the Oni that could have been, am I?

It was just a typo, he noticed it and admitted that he meant the 1 in 5 BS that's usually thrown around, after the flurry of laughter.

It's been 4 years since I checked up on this project and it's exactly the same. You can sample the fighting engine and that's all. Fucking pathetic and there's still furry losers who come buy and "buy" the game or donate.

LOL that shit still isn't finished?

EIGHT YEARS!

It's shit because the "predators wearing shock collars to function in a normal society" was removed at the 11th hour, so Nick is just an unlikable asshole while Judy is a "strong independent bunny who don't need no man until things are too hard for her at which point she cries sexism until she gets her way" and they don't get any better through the course of the movie.

Just watch Sing.

It's upfront with the fanservice, has good music, and doesn't try to be something it isn't.

The "We were different" card got thrown out before the movie even hit theaters when the shock collar plot was removed. Nick is just a con man and an asshole for the sake of being an asshole and Judy is a fucking SJW poster child complete with abusing legal systems to get herself into a job of which she doesn't belong and cries "equality, but only when I get what i want"

Nick is a worthless character and Judy is a worthless character and you're a worthless shitposter.

I know the devs personally. They were pretty cucked by GamerGate. Totally lost the will to make the game.

I don't know what the fuck they have been doing, but previous alpha versions from years ago felt more fun… this is a mess.

FUCK ZOOTOPIA
That shit is both furry and SJW bait.

As someone who put off the movie for months and months thinking if was going to be exactly as you described, you're full of shit and I'm inclined to believe you didn't even see it yourself.

Judy and Nick have no redeeming traits and anyone defending that shit post shock collar script deserves to be shot.

Christ, kill yourself.

You guys need to stop complaining and just grab your dick and fap.

Thanks I'll take my normal 2d girls not furfaggotry

I watched it and it looked stupid as fuck. What kind of colossal faggot gets turned on by a dancing cartoon pig?

I've been following Rosen since he was passing out Lugaru prototypes on GameRanger chat, he's a good dev, has good taste in games, good artist, even a solid handle on core mechanics. But the he can't write stories or characters, and hasn't demonstrated a grasp on broader things like level/campaign design.

I really want this game to come out, since Oni's stillborn release and eventual status as the forgotten black sheep of Oni games mean there's a terrible paucity of clones, but it looks like Overgrowth is just never going to be finished.

Even the taunts about furries are just memes, since I'm pretty sure he's not actually a furry (the artstyle doesn't look like typical furshit either, especially the faces look more like animals than the uncanny valley human-with-snout mess common in that).

But I do worry. Beyond the cringeworthy tweets, for instance, I remember watching him analyze Shadow Warrior 2, and he found one of the bathing anime girl easter eggs, immediately stumbling to pass off his fondness for the fun of old games as just "a relic of the game's time" in the most awkward bullet-sweating fashion imaginable.

Whether he's really internalized the sacred dogmas of the deathcult or is just playing along so that he won't be ritually sacrificed on the altar of triggeredness by his "friends", the life of a cuckdev is truly pitiful, and I hope that the deathcult's influence over the dev scene has waned enough since GG that less people are being sucked into it and destroyed.

>forgotten black sheep of OniBUNGIE games
durr

God damn user. Well fucking said.

the appeal of this game wasn't the unique brawling gameplay?

okay

have some

this, I know a guy who fits your bill and probably has jacked off to and fucked shit that doesnt even make sense (at least one trap), lived on the streets robbing shit, even has a violent split personality apparently, but he keeps it to himself and is perfectly respectable. I even invited the guy to my wedding. He can talk to my extended family and is fine. He could hang out around kids and be okay, he would delibritely avoid influencing the kid.

I ALSO KNOW A FURRY WHO IS NONE OF THE OTHER THINGS, I WOULDN'T LET THEM WITHIN THE SAME ROOM AS A KID.

>Karno