Mark's Niggery

Alright big fat jew, eyes over here.
Explain to me how waifu threads get special treatment like this. I'll be waiting.

The thread was fully functional, on time and yet you see the need to make another one to cater to their hurt fee fees for some reason. archive.is/j2ufI

If you're straight out favoring certain threads now at least state it openly here and now since you are too spineless to bring back meta mondays for good.
I will not give in until a final answer is given.
Come ban or silence, you'll only make it ten times worse.

Mark favoring threads should be your concern as well, nigger

You asked for it.

if your waifu has a voice she's connected to 3dpd already

They are Mark™ Approved threads part of Chan™ Culture®

also what happened to hot wheels? did mark eat him?

He died

he was last seen having a blast with some asian lady boys during trumps election

Nigger please

Same as Josh, he's gone to the farm.

he jewed one from a child at the local hospital, not to use it but to hang it on the wall, next to the framed image of him doing 9/11

Sounds like something that'd require a spine to begin with.

oh user, next thing you tell me is that shitposting takes effort

no matter how bad I namefag, I'll never be as bad, pathetic and sad as Ritsu
never fails to make me smile

You'll still be worse than the worst of anons, though.

cry moar faggot

Here's a (You) 4U

I'll take it, this is a throwaway name after all
I'd sooner hang myself than trip

Why the fuck are waifu threads still up.
Why the fuck are 4am threads still up.
Why the fuck can't the kikes that run this place make up their fucking mind about allowing or disallowing instead of constantly going back and forth.

Useless fucking niggers.

Good question, maybe if king jew himself were to appear at some point he could answer that or make a fucking monday meta thread comeback

Is this shit the new Phil Collins?

You're worse

You know it's true. Also your friend killed himself because of you. You annoying twat.

where did this meme even come from, you're either the second or the same fag talking this nonsense

It appears the jew won't come until I actually fuck with his sacred waifu thread again
either that or some mods call his lard ass over here
I sure as shit doubt he got better things to do if he went out of his way to give them another thread

Kill yourself just like your friend did.

go meme elsewhere
if I had friends I sure as shit wouldn't be here, user

OP eats dicks and takes it up the ass

sage and move on

So I suppose favoritism among threads is fine to do for the BO
All I need is Mark to declare this openly and we can move on

Fuck off back to ED and stay there, you cancerous nigger.

now ask yourself why he'd do that
and why he would care when there is other thread that needed his attention but he ignored them

The reason your waifu thread was deleted is because like the WEBM and LOL threads, the waifu thread must be vidya related. Al Gore is not a waifu eligible for the waifu threads, since he's not vidya related.

That's an awesome meme, Mark.
The thread started going there regardless of my OP.
What I want to know is how far your involvement goes when it comes to not only these threads but favoring threads over others.

So explain 4AM to me and how someone else was allowed to make the threads for at least a week until you gave it back to Shitsu.

gone already?
party's just getting started here

MARK IS TRANS
DEAL WITH IT CIS SCUM