YO GUNS IS MINE!

YO GUNS IS MINE!

It's just 5D chess, believe in our god emperor!

Joke's on you, I don't have any guns!

Why Trump, why ;-;
We could've bin frens ;(

GREAT JOB Holla Forums FUCKTARDS

How will Holla Forums ever recover?

lol what a cunt

not even pretending not to be a corrupt piece of shit anymore and don't tell me this guy couldn't have some real balls if he wanted to

what a little bitch

I will remind them.

did they finally replace him with a more malleable subject?

False flag confirmed. Obama did Sandy Hook and others. Trump did Vegas & Florida.

Oh no, now white people will have to use their hands in a fight instead of pulling a gun like a pussy.

but that's all blacks do in every fight, that's why you kill each other at such a high rate
keep it up btw

They reproduce at the highest rate, too. So they can keep killing each other, and killing whitey in the crossfire, and they will still be the strongest race at the end of the century.

Wound each other actually. They're terrible at aiming cause for some retarded reason, they constantly hold the gun sideways.

False. They can't reproduce faster than literal bacteria like Muslims can.

It's called style and that's why they get pussy and you don't.

not faster than the spics in the US are killing them actually

hard to get pussy when you're dead at 20 tbh fam

m-m-muh gunz

They abort a million+ niggers a year.

SAY IT WITH ME GUYS

I unironically regret voting for Trump.

(checked)
Just wait for the shitshow that is 2020 friend

Fucking #BASED Zognald!

(checked)
kill me pete

If they're not using them for hunting, people should just use their guns on themselves tbh

fugggg

yeah, i'm sure it would've been better if it was hillary in office when that shooting happened

they're hunting commies.

A valid argument, tbh

At least with Hillary, RWDS would have taoen to the streets. Now the question is if they will even be armed when Trump's one term is over.

>>>Holla Forums11319387 BLACK PILLED FAGGOT SHILLS BTFO!!!

4cuck chess is magical.

It's not 4chan that's censoring people from Holla Forums for criticizing Trump

*blocks his own path*

Why won't the Holla Forumslocks go back there instead of invading our board

this board belongs to them.

Because not even cuckchanners can stand them

This board actually belongs to /islam/ tbh

I'm guessing it's a combination of tinfoil over Google's captcha and tinfoil over being unable to torpost

oh no, not 8/tv/! where else will I sperg out about actresses with other autists?

Nice trips but that's a salty post. If you don't appreciate this board then you really shouldn't be here.

Vid 1
I agree about the mentally ill thing, but OF COUSE this also takes away guns from the NON-mentally ill as well.
Vid 2

Well as they start getting pussy from bout 12-14 that's no huge problem.

siege posters were right

The Amendment, Donald…

You're not this board faggot.

siege posters?

*sigh* your all obviously children so allow me to school you : what The Don is doing is known as a chess move, by banning guns he strengthens americans. In second place, only a cuck needs guns, real men fight with words. In the third place, the wall is happening, so this is a victory, with the wall up we won't need guns anyway, so this is all going according to plan. In the third place, reported for C&D shilling.

based

Yes, he is

I'm sorry you got banned from your hivemind but isn't there a britpol board you could seek refuge on?

politisperging is a Holla Forums tradition.

FUCK DUE PROCESS

Sad!

FFS Holla Forums could you at least try to be less autistic