Waifu Wednesday: Real Deal Edition

Or the Alt-title; Why Al Gore is a faggot Edition

Post your waifu and tell how much you love your waifu.

Also what have you been..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxUu07vsXlU
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/01/18/nioh-last-chance-trial-begins-january-21/
youtube.com/watch?v=D5eQD18lua0
youtube.com/watch?v=YstgofOhG_w
archive.is/zozen
cytu.be/r/FUCKPOLISDOWNFUCKFUCKFUCK
youtu.be/uctnzRkvs9M?t=2h15m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you have a waifu then you dont have laifu

YangFag reporting in!

DMC4 and RWBY Grimm Eclipse
Grimm Eclipse is pretty much mediocre
Random YouTube videos
Vidya OSTs
Crystal Pepsi

Normally I'd post my own waifu, but today (January 18th) is Teagan's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEAGAN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEGAN

Fuck me, I should've read closer, but hope your waifu have a happy birthday.

Did I miss something?
Also
I LOVE XION
Fate/Extella
Probably song of the south
youtube.com/watch?v=nxUu07vsXlU
Getting a real Xenoblade theme vibe from this
No idea yet
Mussels
Tales of The Bounty Hunters I put this off for too long

I guess you just don't know love, sorry user

Good taste, user, she's one of my waifus too. I like to consummate our love by stripping her naked and handcuffing each of her limbs to several different stakes and then I cut them one by one with a buzzsaw while wearing her body stocking and, after she bleeds out and stops screaming, I like to hold her severed hand tenderly.

Either one waifu or shit laifu

So about the Nintendo Switch, I guess there's some games that piqued my interest.

Ultra Street Fighter 2 The Final Shotos

Best waifu

Glad to see order restored. former Jack-o user here. Hope everyone's doing well and if not, I hope things get better for you soon.

Sticking to Falcom games still. This week is Trails of cold steel (between sky and steel in regards to how they play/how the countries look, I have to say steel is my favorite so far, but both are awesome). Also a bit of GG XX since Baiken's coming back soon (though from what I read, she will be playing quite differently in Rev 2).
Any news on Rev 2 and seeing how Baiken and Answer will turn out (Answer looks fun to play as), as well as how they plan on advancing the story. Other than that, random Vids and news
Trails and Ys soundtracks.
Water

saw in the deleted thread you weren't feeling well Tharjabro. Hope you feel better soon. Soup is your best ally when feeling sick.

Sorry to hear the game sucks. Sadly, there hasn't been any updates of a possible ASW game for RWBY as of late

Happy birthday Teagan!

Oh look, it's another newfag who thinks waifu=character you mildly like.
Consider suicide.

Our good old friend the Al Gore shitposter started a thread early and some how made that thread bumplocked.

I will. Thanks for asking.

Hey Former JackOBro

I must admit it does sucks, it would've been better if they use some of DMC's combat it would've been a more pleasant experience

I can see that ASW is trying to keep themselves updated. I wanted to see this game being good.

What do your waifus farts smell like?

Is there anything Al Gore doesn't ruin?

Anyway, my waifu is Agrias Oaks, and I love her to the point where I would give my life to save hers.

Working on my annual playthrough of WotL. Just beat Dycedarg and Zalbaag. With Agrias, Meliadoul, and Orlandeau, nothing can really touch me at this point.
Old Disney movies.
Radio stations from GTA games.
Pepsi.

Happy birthday, Teagan!

The Jurifag here to remind everyone that
I LOVE JURI!
Work Simulator 2016: No Vidya Until After Work edition.
Paint dry
PM5K, Parov Stelar, Jurassic 5
Water

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEAGAN!
Hope it's a good one for you both.

Hey JuriBro.

So Mark caved in like the nigger he is?
that's gonna be some news

Howdy Yangbro

Hope you're doing well man.
Sad I missed it.

would you sniff your waifus farts user?

no
but I would remove her limbs

Some leftover cute

Afternoon fam

Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm
Probably binge watch the v4 rwby eps later
Vidya OSTs
Water

Hey TifaBro, guess you doing alright today. I honestly felt like shit after finishing Grimm Eclipse, because of the fact that I wanted to bully the Devs more.

that requires a spine, silly

You actually finished it? Damn, hope you find some good vidya to make up for it

Finished Let It Die the other day, trying to get the rest of the stamps for the scythe, also waiting on the Pokemon Bank that'll probably be delayed for a few more months.

Sweet, i had forgot its Waifu day time to make you guys all jealous

I LOVE EUGEN
Pokemon Stormsilver again
Working on a baton pass team using Ninjask, Blaziken w/speed boost and Aggron
Canada getting cucked as usual.
Paul Harvey's soothing voice.
Cherry juice

Pretty good taste.

Hello JackObro how are you doing?

Alright, I need to ask you fags a question.
>eventually reach the ending where Lillie leaves for Kanto
>suddenly feel empty inside to the point where I contemplate deleting my save just to see and fuck with Lillie again.
Is this what it feels like to have a waifu?

I still got DMC4, so atleast I can appreciate hack n slash as it is. Now I have to bother myself to 100% GE when I get my confidence back.

Guten Tag EugenBro

>>>/mai/
go avatarfag somewhere else

Mark check the catalog you fucking nigger
I'm 200% sure you're here, so get your ass moving and answer me some questions

I keep forgetting about these threads until day after. Always a shame

Dark Souls and SMITE once intoxicated enough
wrasslin
Mix between r/a/dio and 80s
Vodka

What did the nation of shitlords do this time?

The question remains, is it worth $20? I would give it a no, it would've been better as a $5 vidya. Combat is too bare bones, and mediocre to consider engaging.

Is it the worst Vidya of '17? I would think it could be in a Dishonorable mention spot.

Hey AgriasFag

My waifu is Soleil from Fire Emblem IF. I love her because she's cute and /fit/ as hell.
Luigi's Mansion and Dokkan Battle
Battle Tendency, One Punch Man, and Dragon Ball Super
The All-Star Battle OST
Not enough

Happy Birthday Teagan!

They're replacing all of her guard cancels with one new guard cancel that can be used in the air. As a Baiken main, I'm concerned that this may put the character in shit tier.

Welcome SoleilFag.
I like your tastes, especially Battle Tendency.

What is with the devs of fighting games and fucking up popular returns lately?
Also, whens ABA or Testament?

Around the same time they bring back Order Sol. NEVER EVER

I could see a DMC style combat system working better than a warriors style game for a series like RWBY.

Doing pretty well actually thanks for asking (though I'm in for some late nights at work coming up). Got a FG tournament coming up this weekend at a friend's gaming lounge, and I'm hoping to kick some ass that day. I Hope you're doing good as well Juribro!

(checked)
Hey Eugenbro! Doing well thanks for asking. I Hope you're doing good as well!

(checked)
It sucks when your waifu doesn't get as much art as others, but it could be more motivation for you to possibly start learning how to draw and make art of her for her.

That is concerning (as it's fun seeing the possibilities of screwing over your opponent, especially those who play really offensively (like me)), but given the changes they've made from XX to Xrd, it's hard to say how exactly she'll be affected and where she'll stand on the tier list (hoping for the best, but also expecting the worst).

Do you have strong, romantic feelings for Lillie user?

Hello Yangbro. If you bully the devs of GE again, make sure to post the results.

Justin "terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship" Trudeau replaced people in his cabinet to make it more "diverse".
Vid related is everything you need to know.

I LOVE LUCINA
Mixed feeling towards the Fire Emblem direct tonight. Here's hoping the actual games will be good and the games don't get fucked by the wankers over at Treehouse.
Still, hoping for Lucina so we get the best Awakening lord. Chrom is fucking shit tier.

Final Fantasy XIV. Patch 3.5 is great. A lot of QoL improvements. Not to mention my boy Hildibrand getting more sidequests.
I also started Demons Souls. Only killed Phalanx so far. Such a disappointing boss.

Shirobako

FFXIV soundtrack

Spitfire ale

Nice. Mine should be arriving tomorrow. Gonna be a busy weekend with that and Gravity Rush 2. Of course then we have Yakuza 0 hitting next week. And Nioh coming out early next month.
There's too many good games coming out and I love it.

Trails of Cold Steel is awesome. Glad you're enjoying it.

all who disagree shall be gassed on the day of the phil

All I can say is that I'm glad my favorite SRPG franchise died a long time ago so I don't have to see it suffer anymore.

I didn't play the beta for Nioh, does it play like Dark Souls? Because if it's slow and predictable combat, I'm going to skip that. Though I've only played a bit of Dark Souls 2, I just felt no connection to the world and no desire to even do anything in it.

I'll be surprised if we get any FE characters that aren't from Awakening or Fates. I'm just hoping Hector is in the game.

Amen

I'm hoping that Tharja is one of the first characters for FE Warriors.

standards are a fucking myth to you people

Was Fates all that popular? I seem to remember even the Japanese didn't like it that much, at least not compared to Awakening.

I hope you're excited for the Fire Emblem mobile app experience, because that's going to be the half of the Direct that isn't FE Warriors.

Everything in that video seems to pretty in line with Canadians values, whats the problem? We voted majority for him after all. I for one support all immigration into this country because the end result 10-20 years down the line is going to be absolutely hilarious.

Thank for welcome Yangfag. Can't wait to see my ma's reaction when she learns there's more than one Pillar Man.

Mah nigga. Second-Best Awakening girl for me, right behind Maribelle.
Calling it now, FE Mobile is how we get the Cipher cards. In Warriors I'm mostly hoping for Roy after he got shafted when his amiibo wasn't added to IF or S.T.E.A.M. Hopefully the Switch being region free will "motivate" Treehouse to improve. NoA also posted about an opening in translation on Twitter.
Also agreed with
The teaser didn't leave me with high hopes for the roster.

Well, I guess one can dream.

Awesome, best of luck to you. Any other games you're going to be playing besides GG?

You played the worst one. Nioh is very similar to Dark Souls, but the combat is more in-depth and it feels faster. Best if you look up some gameplay of Nioh or try and borrow the game from someone.

It'd be great if we got Hector. I really hope they don't stick to Awakening/If. Give us a proper roster instead of the new lot. There's so many characters to choose from. Limiting to two games would be a kick in the nuts.

Unless if they "think of the children!" Tharja will be in. She's super popular.

Christ. Can't wait for my favourite characters to be whored out for microtransactions.
Mobile gaming is the cancer that's killing video games.

Thanks. Soleil was a great character. I also hope Treehouse will improve and they get better translators.
And of course the teaser didn't leave you with high hopes. Opening with the blandest lord was a mistake.

Well, it'll be hilarious of everyone not in Canada.

blog.us.playstation.com/2017/01/18/nioh-last-chance-trial-begins-january-21/

You're in luck. Nioh's getting another trial this weekend. Give it a try and see if you'd like it.

DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT SHIT

Let's hope that's the best case scenario

>mfw (Last Pic)
Nice, Can't wait to try the last Nioh demo out.

That's what everyone's told me, but it was free to me from a friend's account so I didn't mind trying it out.

If it's anything like TMS, it'll be "WOW THIS MARTH GUY IS REALLY COOL, HUH CHROM?" with no other Lords or any other character mentioned, really.

I can finally attempt to download it over shitty internet and see if I like it. I know the first demo was better received in someways than the second. Thanks for the heads up!

Not like we don't deserve it. Its what we voted for after all.

Happy birthday I guess.

It was gore, useless as a politician and useless as a shitposter.

Hope you do feel better soon Tharjabro.

Reminder that the FE Direct starts in half an hour. You can view it here.
youtube.com/watch?v=D5eQD18lua0

Mine actually arrived late last week. Felt bretty gud to get a game early

PetrineFag reporting for duty

Metal Gear Solid 3
Lethal Predators or some shit like that
Sabaton
Water

These threads have pretty good fap material most of the time. Thanks for the sluts guys

hope you're into cripples

No problem. I also hope we won't get another TMS. Filthy abortion of a game.

Wew lad, lucky.

Hehe, my thanks.

Hey someone new. Welcome.

TRUMP'S GETTING INAUGRATED THE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY

The Twelfth Budokai Tenkaichi for the GLB servers in Dokkan Battle starts in two days. Gonna try to put together a team that can handle the new x20 difficulty system, probably
won't be back until the FE Direct starts. Supposedly our reward this time is LR Piccolo.

Really wish #FE had a better roster. I wanted to see Chrom get his shit kicked in by the Demi-Fiend.

Good taste. Always liked girls with that kind of dress. Guess I can thank Teen Chi-Chi for that.

The thing is, TMS could have been fine had they given a proper crossover. I've almost beaten it uncensored. While not a masterpiece, it's charming. Not really Persona, definitely not FE, and if they made class advancements more in-depth or alternate weapons for people, it could have been better. Also only have 3 active party members is fucking retarded.

Petrinefag comes every so often.

I liked the second image you used the first time. It went into my fap folder. Thank you.

for shame, user
have some class and self respect

You're right, we voted majority for the Liberals and now we must reap what we sow. I'm not even mad, I'm so used to this kind of shit it doesn't even surprise me anymore. Everything about this country, it's people, it's history, it's "culture" is a sad joke that has went on for far too long.

Happy (early) Birthday Reisenbro!

My mistake. Still welcome.

Her default dress is pretty good. There's some stuff of her in her Awakening outfit and some others but it's hard to find sometimes.

Who here's ready for the pain. Starts in 10.
youtube.com/watch?v=YstgofOhG_w

I know it's wrong, but it feels so right. Something about a slutty bitch turns me on.

The second image in this post is exactly what I'm talking about. Look at how she spreads herself as if waiting for all of us to come and pound her. It's pretty hot tbh. The way her hand is slightly at an angle towards her crotch is also extremely arousing.

The waifuists are the most generous "anons" on the site. Not everyone would be so willing to share their wives. Thank you again.

genesis wrote a song about waifufags btw

not everyone would be so desperate as to save even the shittiest art of their waifu instead of making their own
it's like they don't even feel love but just sexual attraction to a couple pixels

I'm confused, can some people not discern 2D from 3D?

What's the fucking point of that if there's 8 gorillian people spamming the chat?

2D art doesn't create itself, faggot
chances are your waifu even is brought to live by a 3D VA

IT BEGINS

Suddenly Captcha, I might expect an ID change.

Hey LyndisBro. What's good?

Oh, well I am not prepared.

Hey LucinaFag

What's good, EugenBro?

IT BEGINS
(I'm Soleilfag, had to change routers because of fucking rain)

Already off to a good start.

Things are good. Wather is nice as well.

Someone fucking called it in the other thread. A remake of an old game marketed as a new game.

Might be good? Looks more RPGish than other titles.

Pretty much. Say what you will about waifufags, but the vast majority of us are completely aware of the difference. The truly sad ones are those who attempt to tie 3D to 2D characters, it's like they can't separate the character from the actor/animator/whatever.

And just when I thought YouTube couldn't get more cancerous.

FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKKIK!!!!!!!!!

Indeed. A lot of good games coming up soon, but I have to be careful with my spending for my plans this year. Perhaps my tax return can help with getting some of the games coming up (that and possibly more upgrades to my PC).

Looking forward to going through more of CS as well, though ill be switching between trails games and Ys games each week, just to get a chance to try both series (thinking of maybe getting the xanadu games as well).

Possibly SFV as Juri, and KoF if I'm feeling confident enough. Not sure if they'll have other games out, but if they have soulcalibur or VF I'm definitely signing up for those!

(checked)
Gonna be a busy weekend, but I hope to catch the beta sometime that weekend.

Even so, I wish there was a way to help you guys in Canada that aren't indoctrinated/brainwashed and following Trudeau's treasonous party in some way, at least not make it as shitty as it is now for you guys.

I want to wish Teagan a happy birthday with Emi!

It's Heroes of Might and Magic.

OH BOY, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DLC.

It's kinda pathetic that they can't separate the character from the individual pieces.

Oh boy.

Of course.

Why?

Nice

Nope
just..
NOPE

Pretty much Gran Blue then.

Yay.

What the fuck

The mobile game fucking stole the GUMP from Soul Hackers to summon things. FE Characters confirmed to be demons, since they can also be summoned in TMS.

Why Nintendo?
wish I was at my home PC for proper reaction pics

Hey, they are digging up the past.
Smart phone game seems like FE Lite really.

Of course.

Fuck off with this shit

YAY!!!

Hell yeah, laddy.

Nooo, don't do that. They're friends.

Aside from the microtransactions and oversimplification, it looks alright.

Okay, I lied. It's at least better than TMS.

Nintendo sure knows how to make a remake of a 25 year old game look good in comparison.

Well, that was dull.
Fire Emblem Gaiden remake seemed alright. We already knew Chrom was in FE Warriors and aside from seeing some lovely art of old FE characters, the mobile game didn't interest me.

Also amiibo cancer still being around seriously needs to die.

Hope you're having a nice day

So to recap.
Remake of No.2, with the RPG elements and such. Might be good.

The next main game on a home console.

Just showing of Chorm, no roster or anything.

Mobile game with micro transactions. Seems like FE Lite to be honest. Might not be that bad?

Also new art of Lyn and she'll get a voice. Wonder what she'll sound like.

Time for thoughts…

Eh, this might be one of the reasons that'll make me buy 3ds.

No words, but this makes me want to buy the Switch

Yet, I could give it a pass.

no

FE Warriors is going to be on 3DS? I expect the framerate to be garbage, just like hyrule warriors on 3DS.

(Czech'd)
Your taste is as refined as ever though be prepared to fucking struggle with any matches against Guile.
I wish more events had SC side tournaments.

You can also buy a N3DS and get both Echoes and Warriors. I'm already set since I have mine with CFW. The Switch is the first time I'm really thinking hard about buying the console even to pirate. I did that with the Wii U and it still almost wasn't worth it to me.

Here's to hoping she's not voiced by Burch.

Looks good. Can't wait to download for free from Freeshop.
Good to know that a new FE game is on the Switch.
Coming in the Fall and on 3DS? Fantastic.
HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND
Though I'm happy that Tharja is in the "game". Plus her art is decent.

Shit direct and a waste of time. F++/10

They mentioned it's one of the few "Only on New 3DS" titles. They aren't even bothering making it chug on old 3DSes.

Intrigued. I never played Gaiden. Expect the worst and be ready to import.
Nice to know it's coming I guess. Thank God the Switch is region free.
I'll probably get it. Would've liked to see more than 10 extra seconds of Chrom.
I'll give it a shot. Probably won't like it as much as Dokkan Battle, but hey.

Overall 7/10, didn't expect a Gaiden remake.

I kinda want azura in it but I kinda don't. There is a decent chance either way despite being the deuteragonist of fates she doesn't get that much attention.

As I understand it. it was a bit of a mixed bag still but is more liked there than here. probably because hoshido is portrayed as a mary sue land.

they would never skip Marth

I'm honestly surprised they didn't just do that with hyrule warriors

I'm doing alright myself. How are things going for you?

Even if we were saved, that doesn't change the fact that we are a soulless country. Our best bet is to have America annex us.

I knew there was a card game but I didn't know how deep it went. Some good art at least.

Who knows, might be good.

Don't tempt us. We'll take your non-crazy types and attempt to separate Commiefornia from the rest of the US. Man, just think of how different Arizona would be if they could get their own fucking water.

TCGs are neat unless it's a pay2win mobileshit.

Elite
Dunno
HOME
Mghaah the french wine

I will tempt you, It needs to happen. Funny how Canadians constantly brag about being the 2nd largest country, despite not doing shit to actually make it habitable. America would be more than happy to make use of our land.

I want to break Hibari's femurs with a mallet before raping her. I'd stab and cut her back while I do and smash her face into the concrete floor until it's a bloody mess. I'd slice her stomach open and pull out organs, the mixture of nausea from internal failings and sharp sensory pain just seems really interesting when it comes gutting and evisceration. I'd love to see her face as the pain and shock hits her. I'm not sure if I'd prefer her blindfolded and screaming or gagged and just watching her eyes scream out in widened shock. Either way I feel like something has to be deprived in that instant to make it hotter.

Do you guys have any particular fantasies with your waifu that you come back to semi regularly? Do you cheat on your waifu with other characters? I do. I've masturbated to some of your waifus.

I've been playing Guilty Gear a bit more recently, the Baiken announcement has got me pretty hype. I can't wait to play super lame and annoy people with guard cancels.
Just watchan random shit on youtube.
Listening to a bit of SubRosa again, in the mood for female vocals.
Iced coffee to keep me going.

i am concerned

That's Hibarifag. He's usually like that.

No comment.

You're the best waifufag, Hibari-user

Well the direct could've definitely been better, or at least longer. Echoes and warriors seem interesting. No interest in getting a switch, so I don't have much interest in the switch title, but will keep an eye on it. And heroes is on mobile, so no interest there either. All in all, until I stop being lazy and modify my 3ds, probably not going to get any of them due to the inevitable translation by tree house.

Will do. Thanks for the tip!

Sometimes the local tournaments surprise me with games i wouldn't expect to be available. Last one I went to had VF, soulcalibur, and some old obscure arcade titles (though the building it took place in was pretty big).

Given how crazy things are going in the world as it is, something like that happening is not impossible (though if it did, we'd have a shitton of people claiming that we're heading towards a fallout universe future… But worth dealing with to make Canada a better place). Politics aside though, I'm glad to hear you're doing alright.

Believe me, I think I speak for most of us when I say, we all are.

(checked again)
Nice. Any nearby events for me are usually small and centered around Smash, so I would count you as lucky in that respect.

Hate to break it to you, but as an earlier poster mentioned, her guard cancels were replaced with one that can also be used in the air. It's got some concerned, but I'll wait until there's vids detailing how she plays.

I'm glad Porygon-Z is in the big leagues now. Also got Narmaya and Izmir during the Draph rate increase this past weekend.

user, CFW your 3DS already. It's super easy and then you get to play anything and patch out dumb shit. Plus, you can then install RetroArch to it and get a portable emulation machine with decent battery life.

hey Charlotteanon, are Type Null or Sivally viable in the battle tree? I got one with a jolly nature.

You shouldn't do that to your waifu. She wouldn't like it very much.

I'm doing alright but I just wish this would end. It's a sad joke without a punchline.

Hell yes! Good to see that he's doing better in this gen.
What did they give him to make him top tier?

Peko and I reporting. Glad to see the Gore thread didn't stick.
Persona 4: It's a Rhythm Game This Time.
It's okay. I'm really disappointed it didn't have any music from Persona 3 and the general lack of content.
Random shit for white noise
The Mountain Goats
Rum and coke in a little bit

No idea, I didn't use Silvally in the battle tree. However for offense sets, I find mixed better since Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Flamethrower are better than the fangs.

Z-Conversion. Changes its type based on the move in the first slot and increases all stats by one. Combined that with Adaptability makes him a threat.

Well I just got back from a rather, ah, interesting Spanish class. Had a run in with the most audacious pothead I've ever seen.

Also, a reminder that Trump is going to be president of Friday and there is nothing that libshits or cuckservatives can do about it

Shiggy Diggy.

From what I understand so far she has a stance she can go into that can be entered normally or via guard cancel and has followups. As long as she still has her HS guard cancel move I'll be happy as I'm imagining flying over with that then YRC and a high low mixup from there.

Sounds pretty awesome. Glad to see one of the coolest Pokemon is getting some love.

Would you mind telling us more about this person?
Feels fucking great man. I'm gonna love seeing Obongo and his sheboon wife leave the white house.
Last weeks thread.
archive.is/zozen

Another thread, another week, you fags ready for the ensuing pandemonium that will be the happenings on Inauguration day?
Afterbirth plus is still shit, at least there's antibirth.

Don't think you need to announce you're the former Jack-o user, it's pretty obvious when you say shit the same way every thread.

ymaybe

Didn't notice. I'm doing fine, had a chance to get my hands on Grimm Eclipse, and it's terrible.

I WANT TO MARRY CHIE

Trails of Cold Steel
Konosuba
Shantae Soundtrack
Grape Drank

The majority of the unused land has nothing of value on it, and can't be converted to farmland very easily due to the climate, you could make it habitable, but there is nothing worth staying there for.

another ID change, router is fucking up

Hey NaotoBro
Hey PekoFag

Hey ChieFag.
Is Half Genie Hero that catchy? I should get a taste.

Oatus

t. truthseeker

its good, Pirates curse had a better soundtrack though.

read second pic
you fucking plebs
asriel would have been fine if it was a grill tbh

Was playing R6 Siege, game crashed so no fun allowed for me
Random shit on Youtube before I go sleep
Nothing
Cold Coke when it's freezing in my room

Good taste. I think I'm a little over halfway through and its been great so far, pacing issues set aside.

Heh

Yeah I really can't wait for the White House to be swept clean of the niggers

Sure, why not? So first of all my teacher is this old Mexican, very patient and relaxed and had two major rules: no food or drinks, and no electronic devices. As it turns out he does not enforce either.
Enter the pothead, cholo with messy hair and raggedy clothes from the 90's, ALWAYS comes in to class smelling like pot. He spends most of the class on his phone and asking me and others for help because he's not paying attention and does it all right where the professor can see it all. And he has, he sees this one mother fucker disregarding his rules like they are nothing and I think he's okay with it because he knows there's no way this guy will pass like that, reaping your own downfall kind of thing. It wouldn't be the first time the guy failed a class anyways, he was talking with a friend of his and, loudly, said he was re-taking a math class he failed.
Today the guy walks out of class, nothing big since others have done so and come back (the professor doesn't mind), but to do so he has to walk right in front of the professor, letting the old man smell allll that pot the spic has been doing. To my surprise he doesn't even blink, but then again he's also a spic so maybe he has seen worse.
So the guy is gone for like 15-20 minutes, I thought the guy must have been taking the biggest shit of his life, and when he comes back he immediately pulls out his phone and rests his legs on a nearby, empty, chair. A few minutes later I hear a tearing sound followed by crunching and I turn to see the madman eating a bag of goldfish he bought while he was out while still in a relaxed position and still on his phone. I look at his bag and saw it was covered in neon green swirl like patterns with big, bright, orange word BAKED

You'reprobably right smh tbhimho

I can't remember a single song from HGH other than Burning Town. I don't even remember if the Boss theme is the same. It's really a forgettable game, unfortunately. Pirate's Curse is way better and Risky's Revenge is a little better in some regards, worse in others.

You fuckers are making me want to play Trails, but I'm in the middle of doing a Wild Arms run and I don't want to shelf it to never come back because WA is okay.

Why would you play a shitty game? Unless it was to torture yourself.

Even so, we could at least do something with it even if its nothing special. It just pisses me off that Canadians brag constantly about how much better they are, when really they have hardly anything of substance to be proud of.

I highly recommend you listen Scorching Dunes from Pirates Curse. Trust me it's good shit.

I want to go running with Emi.

I said, you're fucking done!

god that was the best ending

I did consider torturing myself on Grimm Eclipse.
That method might be attempting to 100% complete it, trophies and all. Yet the JNPR DLC is the only redeemable part it has.

Hey EmiBro.

Forgotten pic, geez.

So does anyone a tl;dr of Fire Emblem Direct? I missed all of it

hmm
i've got this feeling like i wanna make something…

Remake of Fire Emblem Gaiden for the 3Ds
Fire Emblem for the Switch, nothing shown just that it's coming in "2018".
Fire Emblem Warriors extended trailer, just Chrom slashing some mooks.
Fire Emblem Heroes, shitty phone game.

Oh, or you know, just scroll up
brb, killing self.

Not sure if your story is real or not but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.
You gotta love how potheads claim that weed isn't addictive, yet weed dominates every aspect of their life and it becomes a character trait for them.

make a dickbutt

You know Emi is impure and a slut. She is not a waifu.

i will after i brb

I think its a combination of liberal smug/arrogance in being better than the "backwards americans" and the fact that 90% of Canada is like flyover states since the economy is bad leading to feelings of resentment in a"grass is greener" kind of way.

Do it. Worst case scenario it'll just be shit in an ocean of shit. Do a little bit better than that and somebody, somewhere will like it.

You'd be far from the only person who made something for their waifu. Just ask Toriyama.

This thread is fucking /a/ tier cancer.

That's an insult to /a/
:^)

The tryhards are coming out to play. This means it's time to go to bed. Good night to you and your waifu, all.

What would a game with all of our waifus in it play like?

Waifu with animal ears.

Like garbage.

ok

ID change due to being back home

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. There's a sizable smash community here, but it normally gets balanced out by the FG team we have here. the 2 groups must have had an agreement on how much of the lounge they get those nights they get together. I'd like to be more involved in said FG team, but other priorities need to be addressed first.

I know man, but as my father would say, in time it will and things will get better (it's darkest before dawn as he would put), but in the meantime do what you can to help others get through the hard times when and if you can. In the meantime all we can do is try to do what we can (realistically) to make things better for ourselves and the people we care for, at the very least be there for them when they need it Just as Eugen will be there for you.

Thankfully it didn't and was pruged quickly. Hey Pekobro!

Not a bad drink.

They're gonna try, but fail miserably and only hurt themselves in the long run. Friday's going to be one hell of a day. Makes me wish I could take the day off and drive over to DC to see it in person.

That…doesn't sound too bad honestly (should she still have her HS version of the guard cancel).

Danke for the archive!

I'd say he'd get a hard punch from reality when he gets our of college, but I recall seeing something similar happen on my last days of my last job (they did their best to hide the smell of weed on them, and they pretty much broke every rule regarding the job and never got in trouble for it).

Sounds like what the cucked southern Californians and cucked NYC dwellers think of the rest of the country as they leech off said country to keep their city wide safe spaces going. I know that any money that is state run institutions (such as state parks) in NY makes, automatically goes straight to the big apple, never to the areas of the state that need it.

With our autism combined? Smash Brothers

Not sure if this counts or not but whatever

Out of all the memes, I hate that one the most.

Way ahead of you.

RPG - Turn based tactics - Murder-Mystery? I'd play it.

Fighting game or bust

Checked and agreed!

Captchas happen

[Bun Intensifies]

I like those numbers.

(checked)
Look at those DIObs!

Say, who is it i missed during christmas when i was drawing everyone?

It was Peko, wasn't it?

Me

(witnessed)
(checked)
Checked your dubs

You missed me.

(checked)
(checked again)
Fighting game it is, I like the idea of a 3v3 game like KoF with Nitro+ style assists. We need to fund this.

See, its not the smash community as a whole that bothers me, its the kind of people they bring in. Usually underage hyper autists. I know theres a couple of old school ST groups nearby but no real consistent weekly meetups. My brother and I have actually been tossing around the idea of starting a bar/arcade as a place for FG weeklies

Caladrius Blaze.
Demi-chan
AC/DC
Nothing

Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong door, the 4am thread is two blocks down.

I agree with you there. Canadians have a holier than thou attitude towards Americans, despite Canada basically being a watered down America.

A clusterfuck.

Sure thing.
Eugen would look so cute with a floofy dog tail.

Me, my friends and my family are all doing fine. I help them when they need it and we get along pretty well.
As for things getting better, that's not gonna happen anytime soon. My problems are mainly internal and things that I can't change.

Kek has blessed us.

Bunny girl counts

If he did do Peko, I didn't see it since I barely had any time to be on the internet last month

Pokemon S&M, Senran Kagaura 2

Jojo

Vidya OST

Soda and Lemonade, sometimes milk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEAGAN

I like you, Hector was great

Fighting games most likely, anything with thrilling fights.

what part?

Starting part 4.

I like "S&M" more than "SuMo"

I'd second that.

I have say, I enjoy Tsareena a lot more than I thought. Defensive support Tsareena is pretty fun. Also stumbled upon Tapu Fini's best set due to versatility.

You say that but i'm just running the track and enjoying myself

i'll draw once my tablet's drivers finally reinstall, sorry for the long wait, but the sensitivity is straight fucked

I don't think anyone is any hurry

Called it!

Damn degenerates

did I just have a stroke or was the media practicing actual journalism for a moment there

My meme magic appears to be strong today.

YES! YES! YES!

>My brother and I have actually been tossing around the idea of starting a bar/arcade as a place for FG weeklies
Sounds good. If you do go with that, I hope it works out for you two! Location is key!

Nope. It's real

Just for a moment, the media decided to practice actual journalism.
INB4 the news anchor is found suicided by twin shotgun blasts to the back of the head and a ceiling fan collapse

Depends, are they actually reporting on it or are they reporting on it like Cobert reported on it?

see

Holy shit this is fantastic. I can't believe a mainstream media news outlet is actually giving a non biased report on this.

That's just Ben Swann. He does shit like this all the time. Libertarian-leaning, pretty cool bro.

Gotta admire how he got through that without stumbling over his own words.

Welp, he's fucked

I call dibs on Hibari being the joke character

smoll tharjo

Wide Yang

Well I'm gonna go to bed now.
Have a goodnight everyone!

おやす

See ya again soon. Night.

Perfect.

This is some fine artistic prowess, friend.

Masterpiece!

Me too, good night fam

I thank you
I can probably do better if it wasn't like 10:30 and had work tomorrow, i'll try to do more some other time

OH GOD, THE VISIONS ARE STARTING AGAIN

I'm in a good mood so I won't shitpost on this thread this week. Polite sage. You are still not video games related however.

But you missed last week, you're just gonna go ahead and miss this week too?

lmao haha
yeah that was beforei got my tablet sorted

i'll be sure to do real art when i've got the time

We need to go wider

I was thinking of sleeping, but anyways night.
Might aswell cuddle Yang.

(checked)

Excellent

Have a good night guys!

Should probably turn in soon myself. Have a good night everyone!

What's the point of playing Classic in Fire Emblem if you're going to reset to keep your favorite characters anyway?

see you fags next week

Frauke Petry did nothing wrong

This is probably too late to mention.
This post does not share the same IP as the 4 AM nigger.

t. hotpocket

hotpocket faggot
what happened that you lot gave him back 4AM?

Warning: if this thread derails into metaposting, I am going to delete and ban shit. This is my only answer.
Every 4 AM thread is bumplocked anyway, and Holla Forums doesn't need more of its cancer spreading to other threads.

Good mooorning!

There isn't, if you are playing classic mode than you should have to deal with your failures and move on

Morning.

Makes me appreciate how gentle Lyn's personality is.

I suppose it is the morning. I've been playing video games

Some weirdos people are into that. Personally I don't care for power imbalances in relationships

Morning

not sure if yangbro or junkobro trying to be flattering

Why is Undyne so fucking cute?

Oh, like thats so bad

I think there's a difference of degrees at least I'd hope there is between that shit and Juri

Morning

Nice drawing

(checked)

Morning.

Hope everyone's having a fine morning and will have a good day today.

(checked)
Oh I agree, I was just making a blanket statement about tsun sadists. Too much of any one thing is always bad.

Tomorrow is going to be a special day, Trump taking presidency is gonna be a fun year.

And there will be twice as much Libtard salt as last year.

I'll be waiting for that one numale to act tough and get his ass planted by a Warlock. This is gonna be one for the history books.

Meh, at least it will make the decent people realize faster that freedom and peace don't come without blood and sweat.

They're just providing extra security, most are just normal citizens who just happen to own a motorcycle.

ID change, heading to work.

Well it's raining in my area, but surprisingly no thunderstorms.

The salt mines is gonna be glorious.

Extra security against what? College dropouts and SJWs who might shout out nasty things?

Pretty much. An angry mod is an angry mod, regardless of what kind of people it's comprised of. In fact I'd be more worried about these assmad libshits than just about anyone else because it's quite apparent that there's not a single logical thought running through most of their heads. Don't get me wrong, I think 100,000 bikers as security is a bit much, but being cautious is almost always a good idea.

That's supposed to be "mob", not sure why my phone is auto-correcting that to mod

ID changed back to original due to being back on phone

I'm already planning on getting some popcorn to watch, since I'm not able to go there. Looking forward to seeing what happens (and enjoying the liberal salt that is bound to flow at work). Hope that the inauguration itself goes well for Trump.

(checked)
Gonna keep my eye out for any Vids of that happening as well.

Fingers crossed for some quality entertainment from Burgeristan tomorrow, right laddies?
Merry christmas, and pay no attention to the glitch in the eye. Dem abs tho

Fuggin saved. Always appreciated man, thanks.
You ain't kidding.

is thread kill

The Thread is slow. We're still in page 10.

checked

Still kicking, though its probably not going to last until tomorrow sadly.

Checking that full house of dubs and trips

I really don't remember going to bed last night. But got some good sleep at least. So when is Trump's Inauguration?

tomorrow at like noonish

heading home from work, so there's gotta be another Captcha.

In all honesty, a RWBY vidya with Devil May Cry elements is what I asked for.

(checked)
Tomorrow.

Thanks XPSFag.

But that would mean you could reach a point where you're far in the game but you have no characters with faces left. The system Valkyria Chronicles has is way better.

drawn by moonrune people

because I forgot to leave an image I'll leave two

May the Emperor smile upon you all tomorrow.

Good Luck Riot-chan!
I should draw Naoto in Riot armor

I think you might have better chances for a circlejerk at reddit, faggot.

your mean words cut me so deep, user

Warranted a response at least.

But seriously, I hope you enjoy your mainstream politics-day of celebrating the decline of humanity, drone.

I will, thanks!

This one's for you, XPSanon.

Best midriff.

Relax man. Getting deported won't hurt that much.

I am annoyed by you kids shitting on my board. Get out. Go back to your political shitholes.

back home

Dunno if I want to keep shitposting how terrible Grimm Eclipse is.

Anyways, how you faggots doing?

I work with a girl who could cosplay and pass for a legit real world version of Chie…. .. …. incidentally I thought she was actually a he and a trap when I first met her

Sorta puts the whole "chie best waifu" thing into perspective for me really.. though in fairness chies breasts are a bit bigger than this girls, and she was wearing clothes that didnt show them or her butt off at all when I first met her

Let's post some QUALITY.
I got nothing, other than Trump being President tomorrow.

SOOOMEBODY
Soon

ID change due to being back home

The inauguration eve event was good and the end was made of 100% freedom! (though I wonder who messed with the fireworks at the end that had one of the displayed "USR", or at least look like it did)

Checking another set of full house digits. The meme magic is truly strong in this thread.

It should be happening tomorrow 11:30 EST.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN!

YOU MADMAN!
Good work!

Doing alright. Just chilling after work.

How did they miss that?

Kek's work my friend

Doing fine, school week is over for me and just had pizza

QUALITY

There was a inauguration even event? God damnit nobody tells me anything. It's a shame this thread probably won't last long enough for the inauguration but there should be plenty of streams for it anyways.

For those dubs, here's a vid of the event (I think it's the whole event).

Hope the vid works for some reason it's nothing but a black screen and audio for me. If it's not working let me know and I'll find a different vid

Must be the Russians.

That's a clusterfuck waiting to happen. MAKE IT SO. A party fighter would be fine, too, I guess. Not posting for long, but I'm excited to see the change of powers tomorrow. Trump getting in the office is either going to make libshits that might have common sense realize he's not the debil or they're going to literally shake themselves apart, atom by atom. It's good either way.

Might be. Or someone's first day on the job.

Had a headache this morning so I slept till the afternoon, didn't realise I was that tired.

Might have something.

Well before the thread is kill, just remember to love your waifu. Cherish that love to her, and do it for her.

I LOVE YOU YANG!

Of course.

For her

Well this is it, how's it feel from Zuckerberg buying the Oculus Rift and the Gamergate exodus from J00t turning his back on us, that leftists are going to receive a much needed to punch to the face in part from anime and video game loving anons?

Did you feel as if you've made your waifus proud?

MY HEART BELONGS TO JURI!

Yep

I WILL BE WITH XION

A silly little 404 error can't stop the wind!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

cytu.be/r/FUCKPOLISDOWNFUCKFUCKFUCK

Stream from pol for the inauguration if anyone was interested

This is good.

Trips confirm

He's dead isn't he?

I could try throwing one up if you prefered
Also posting some classics

Heh, they really did cut the stream to get rid of that guy.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO DO IT FOR HER AND LOVE HER EVERYDAY!
may you all be with your loved ones forever.

Damn I was driving to work and missed it. Hope I can find a vid of that.

It's the last 3 minutes of this stream. Crazy old vet.
youtu.be/uctnzRkvs9M?t=2h15m24s

It begins

ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!

That kike over stayed his welcome

Degenerates

Just like a politician, Trump lied to everyone
I'm still not tired of winning

There we go.

Kek is in a VERY good mood today

The new age of victory begins

Get out of America while you can, nigger. It won't save you for long, but get out

Well it's been one hell of a ride fam, I'll see you all next week. And remember, while America is about to be great again there is still much to do, such as France's rise to greatness, before our ultimate objective

MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to celebrate

You know that reminds me…

Sounds like a plan.

REMEMBER TO TELL YOU WAIFU YOU LOVE HER TODAY!

Indeed, a lot of work is ahead of us in making all of earth great again, but for now I'm glad nothing bad happened to Trump, Pence, or their family members during the event (Thank you god in heaven for that). I'll have to save the celebrating after work (and its a late night, but dammit I'm gonna celebrate at some point!).

WE'RE GOING TO SPACE!!!

Have a great weekend with your loved ones everyone!

Al Gore confirmed for 4am

No need to be so formal, user.
Simply address me as your lordship, that'll do.