Dexter is obvious german stereotype

How did they get away with this?

how DID they get away with this?

the sister was a dumb blond - a classic jewish subversion meme

Women are stupid, how is that wrong?

Genndy Tartakovsky confirmed red pilled?

He's a Russian Jew, but he's top 20 animators of all time, so he gets a pass from me.
All of his work is classic hero stories about making the world better and stopping evil, which is what we need in this day.

Except Dexter is Polish.

Polish women are dumb whores.

she wasnt really though. I always got the impression that DeeDee was just the worlds best troll.

found the russian

He's not Russian. He's a Ukrainian. Probably the same one that derails threads on /k/ all the time.

What?

I agree. While he is a kike, he is completely focused on his work and doesn't add any PC crap to it, a lot like Kubrick.

Gendy is a gift

found another Russian

Actually he's half scottish and half german

No, he's the Polish subhuman who thinks his country has ever been relevant.

shoo shoo jew

>most Jews in Europe moved to (((Poland))) and the (((Pale of Settlement))) in Belarus and the Ukraine after the Black Death revealed their true natures to the Westerners
>The kikes were invited there by (((Casimir))) of Poland.
(((Poland))) was a mistake tbh

slavs are not /jews anymore than germans are. ashkenazic jews came from germany before they settled in the pale. a kike made this thread.

hmmm really makes you think

i guess england was a mistake because cromwell invited the jews in, by your (((logic))). casimir had a jewish skank on the side and he was corrupted, only jewish historians call him the great. what might I ask you are? your abuse of triple parentheses indicates you are a kike, as well as your obvious hatred of poles. dont say tbh because you are a jew and you are never honest. your people are the only mistake in existence, you must be wiped out.

there was no black death in Poland, did you know that? why were they in the west in the first place? because you fell for their shit as well. except (((you))) didnt, because you are a filthy yid

look at the scrutiny depicted, look how they prostrated themselves and sought shelter. Jews used christianity to subvert us and Poles were always pious and generous, same reason germans let them in, same reason all europeans let them in at some point.

>i guess england was a mistake because cromwell invited the jews in, by your (((logic))).
Yeah, England was indeed a mistake.

it even had some 56%s

again you lie. you are not calling out jews or subhumans but are abusing the tools by which one does so. you lie continuously, on the offensive and on the defensive, that is how it is obvious you are a jew. what wasnt a mistake in your books you jew troll

If you are our victim, you are a mistake. Jewish (((logic))).

In what way am I lying?
In which ways am I abusing these tools?
Trusting the Jews at all, and granting them sanctuary, are the greatest mistakes the Aryan race made.

England was a mistake because of their oppression and genocide of the Irish, because of their support for the Rothschilds, and because they fought against the Axis. All of which ultimately relates back to the Jews.

so the aryan race was a mistake, right jew? its pretty obvious trusting jews was a mistake so you are contributing nothing with your posts and feigning belonging, but you stand out here jew, your kind always does. how does it follow that a country is a mistake for making one? it couldn't have been avoided and was a direct byproduct of our noble spirit, and now you are attempting to divide and disparage Europeans who see the past mistakes made and would align to remedy the situation for the future. Your feigning ignorance when your lying is called out is a classic jewish tactic.

yeah it ultimately relates back to the jews controlling england and thus the english race is not to blame. your people are jew shill

Jews are objectively the best race and I will support them as much as I can.

No, it isn't, but our ancestors are just as responsible for allowing the Jews to come and infest other countries, as the Jews themselves are for being natural parasites. To make an anecdote out of this, if you don't want to get Salmonella and E. Coli, don't fuck around with chicken shit.
Look at the history of Perfidious Albion and tell me it wasn't a mistake.
It could have been avoided: that's the cold hard truth you refuse to accept. And I want Europeans to remedy the problem that the Jews, nigs, cameljockeys and other subhumans are. I criticize our ancestors for their faults and mistakes, because those have led to our present situation. The Jews should have been long dead. And any noble spirit would, and ought to, destroy any and everything which is evil. It is no excuse to allow evil to continue its work.

The English race is ultimately to blame for never rising up against the kikes and kicking them out. And that will be all our fault if we do not rid the world of them ASAP.

Where did you get that from?

his mothers last name is o'reilly and hes assuming his dad is german because hes blonde. going on blondness alone dexters dad is finnish.

you need to make mistakes first to learn from them. it can be avoided now and in the future but to think that things could have happened differently is to not understand why they happened the way they did and to think you can change the past; you can't, there are no hypotheticals on past events regarding how they might've turned out without forgoing some of the factors as to why they turned out the way they did. they turned out the way they did for a reason, namely because of our aryan blue-eyed naiveté and it being our achilles heel; today we become steely eyed from learning from our past mistakes.

I guess it was revealed in the later series, when everyone looked so weird

mistakes they were but do not ask europeans to condemn their ancestors absolutely, lest they do the jews work and condemn themselves today as their rightful descendants.

(((aryan)))