Something weird just happened

So I was laying here playing Project Diva on my PSP, acing The Secret Garden on hard, and I start feeling kind of light headed and nervous, but excited and focused at the same time. I shit you not, I popped a boner.

Was that fun? Did I have fun, just now? Are video games supposed to do this? What was the last game to actually move your black shriveled hearts, rather than just entertain you or kill the time?

You realized you were gay. Sorry.

Pics or it didnt happen

MegaMan X, it has the perfect character movement and control scheme, the dashing is just fucking wonderful. I don't want to touch the sequels because they might not be as good.

"Gamer's High"?

show boipussi faggot, don't be that guy

OP, you just realized that Miku is yoir waifu.

Bioshock Infinite. It made me cry bitch tears just like the previous two did. I don't care if it didn't have good level design or if they made Elizabeth's boobs smaller, that series just got to me in a way nothing else ever has. It gave me existential crises I had never faced before, and it horrified me to realize love and thought were just chemicals and free will was a cosmic lie.

A smart game for smart gamers xDdd

You don't watch a lot of films or read a lot of books, do you?

X2's good, X4 is good, X6 is good if you've got an open mind, X8 is OK. Avoid X3, X5, X7 like the plague.

Apparently I had been reading and watching the wrong ones. The Bioshock series, true to it's name, shocked me out of Wonderland and into Biologyland, where everything was meaningless and had no purpose but you couldn't do anything the universe didn't want you to, like I'm a goddamn apple tree or something.

X2 and X3 improved the dashing and control scheme. X feels more quicker and natural to control. But X1 had the best game design for me. The powers are fun and useful to use outside of bosses, and the methods of getting other powers are less demanding than other X games (Here, you just have to explore instead of getting one type of upgrade to get the other one.)

It's OK, OP. I'd pop a boner too while watching Miku

I wish, I do remember playing FEAR and several times getting really excited. I also had something like that in demons souls when I first beat the tower knight and I loved it, the adrenalin pumping while the boss is so close to dying, its unforgettable!

I didn't pop a boner though, not unless its a really lewd game that im supposed to fap to.

Should i watch videos of the story for the skippable ones?

Getting the good ending of Cave Story
>Tfw blazing down into hell back to back with Curly in a whirlwind of bullets and lasers

I'd definetly watch X5's story. I mean it was supposed to be the last game of the series and lead to the Zero series. I haven't played X5 yet.

You can will yourself to do literally anything. I could will myself to jack off in the middle of a parking lot. The question is not will you, but can you?

Who cares what love and thought are? They evoke feelings, do they not? My love for my significant other means more to me than just some chemicals.

inb4 bait, I still love to talk about philosophical shit.

Watch videos or read a synopsis, X5 was Inafune's hackneyed end for the series (and boy does it show). Hell, Mega Man Zero 3 suffers from a lot of the same storytelling and boring-boss problems as X5, and that was Inafune's planned end for the series too.

In what way does "chemicals" make these concepts meaningless? Just because there's an explanation to how these feelings are felt hardly means they don't exist.

DOOM.

You were enjoying video games, OP. It happens a lot. The same happened for me when I kept royal guarding Vergil on DMD in DMC3

yeah bullshit deaths, leaps of faith, and final boss stages that are literally just spikes, constantly reused assets and uninteresting bossfights are definitely good with an 'open mind'

Ok, I just got back from the hospital, and it turns out I was NOT having fun. I was, in fact, having a stroke. Apparently the arterial wall was bulging into something in my brain resulting in a priapism.

oops.

Drogan's Dagmo: Dark Arisen

Best laugh I've had all day, thanks user. Hope you're doing better.

If it's just juices fizzling, it's as easy to cognitively disassociate yourself from it as it is to mentally diassociate yourself from your stomach acid.

Your love may mean more to you than just chemicals, but those are just the phantasms of an equally intangible consciousness that isn't self aware of why it functions until it finds out later in life. We're just blobs of matter consuming, processing and excreting other matter. Anything beyond that is a facetious fever dream of an equally imaginary identity that the pulpy mass on top generates and maintains so it can continue to process matter within itself.

What's even worse is that it holds on to its identity long after every atom that originally held its shape is gone and replaced with matter from other things. At best, we're temporary waveforms that atoms pass through, but even that isn't a person by the standards set by the phantasmic human psyche. It's just magnetism controlling matter at that point.

It's not enough to say "Yeah, it's chemicals, so what?" You have to take it all to its logical end if you want the truth, and the truth you are left with is very ugly, cold and meaningless when viewed from the ethereal lens of "human consciousness".

Perhaps we are but quarks on planetary atoms that make molecule systems and all of space is a giant body, but then what? Does the cycle of meaningless matter processing just occur on an endless loop all the way up and down the macro/micro scale?

>implying omega wasn't fucking boring and still a severely dumbed down version of X2's Zero AI just like X5's Zero fight was
>deathtanz mantisk was okay

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen and Dark Souls 3 months ago. Maybe DOOM 2016.

///reddit/