If DSP and Chris Chan had a mystery game competition, who do you think would win?

If DSP and Chris Chan had a mystery game competition, who do you think would win?
What should the rules of this competition be? I'm thinking it should be split up into seven multiplayer games across all genres: Platformer, cart racing, FPS, turn-based RPG, Some kind of motion control thing, and a fighting game.
This would balance out their perceived specialties: three of which Chris-chan has mastered and three of which DSP has mastered.
But what games should they play? I'm at a loss for suggestions but I really want to watch them attempt Wii Jenga for the motion control section.

Think of it like that mystery tournament event at AGDQ 2017 but it's just the two pitted against each other, and the best four out of seven wins. link for those who are curious: youtube.com/watch?v=Ia8FevqD85Y
What do you think Holla Forums? Do you think you could help me coordinate this into happening for charity?

I think you don't need to post here just because you copped a ban at halfchan. Just wait it out.

chris. at least he actually plays vidya. or he did at one time, not sure if he still does or not. then again, as a true autist, he has quite the shit taste. who can say, really.

The thing with autistic people, they are good at certain things, sometimes even better than normal people. Its not a fair contest.

I think you should check my dubs you autism worhsipping heap of shit.

The viewers.

You are now DSP of dubs. I curse you to never get dubs again. Try it out.

I propose a competition to see who can huff more Zyklon-B.

Also dubs.

If dubs CWC will live in a group home by the end of the year

If trips CWC will win the lottery

chris, he's actually decent at vidya.
Now ask about chris vs. uli

heh if digits chris goes full catatonic

Chris, I love lolcows

Get the fuck off this board you false flagging polyp.

If this post ends in an even number, Chris will get laid again before the year is over.

If this post ends in an odd number, Chris will get arrested again and spend up to three days in county jail.

Fuck

If only there were dubs

Kek, where are you?

how's his vagina coming along?

If dubs, chris bombs Sega HQ because of blue arm sanic

One more time

reroll

Sudo! I';ve missed you only 2 days to go!

Chris plays "casual" games very seriously. He will 100% games he likes, but not necessarily because he's good. He's just autistic enough to brute force his way through every single side mission in Sonic Unleashed.

The fact that he hasn't died of septic shock indicates that he must have seen a doctor by now and had it cleared up. He was outwardly angry at the suggestions, but on some level it must have gotten to him, but he couldn't admit it in public.

If dubs, Chris bombs Sega HQ because of being a character in Sonic Boom.