This video is officially banned on Holla Forums

What could go wrong?

btw the bo here is in a gay relationship with imkikey so don't expect this to last long either.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JoH1J
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/80z30g/live_president_trump_meets_with_bipartisan/?st=je7za41b&sh=9ae44ddc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guns should be banned outright. Who needs them?

this, its 2018 people

PoC to defend from cumskins

Holla Forums mods deleting this. Make as many as you can on there. Spam it if necessary.

President Trump Asks Dianne Feinstein to Add ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban to School Safety Bill

archive.is/JoH1J

I need them to shoot you.

we need them to shoot cumskins

all true pol users know this is 4d chess, ur just a D&C shill centrist cuck bitch faggot nigger lefty gay shill cuck

fucking based #MAGA

None of this shit will ever get passed in the republican congress and Trump knows it. Sage for le epic blackpill troll.

Fuck off tranny fucker.

>>>Holla Forums

this, it's classic 7D chess. shareblue is shilling HARD right now

GTFIH

They just deleted it.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

I can't even make a thread or reply with this video and have it stay up for more than 10 seconds WTF

Common Sense & Facts are Banned on Holla Forums, so what?
So what So what?

Trump was great at campaigning but he's a terrible President.

His constant flip flopping, taking political advice from his bimbo daughter, packing his White House with dem loyalists. Complete farce. It probably could have worked with Steve Bannon as the brains of the operation but if that happened the deep state would have probably launched a coup.

sage negated

>>>Holla Forums11322340

OH NO NO NO

I don't even vote locally.

Who is that evil witch

I think this goes to show that you can't judge a book by it's cover. In the end, it's the American people who have won.

(((Diane Feinstein))). A Kike Neo-Liberal "representative" from The Republic of The Rough & Ready.

Gun Grabber Extraordinaire

pic related, it's you

Shall not infringe, buffalo queer

bumpstocks aren't guns fam

SHALL NOT INFRINGE

It's 4D chess.

It's shall not be infringed, samefag.

How can gun rights be infringed if we aren't actually banning guns?

That's the thing. These 2nd amendment autists completely forgot that a bump stock is not a gun, and some other autist will 100% invent something that works just like a bump stock but technically isn't for those too autistic to appreciate a gun without it. Makes me suspicious if these fags are actually false flaggers trying to make everyone with a gun hobby look bad.

Maybe it's astroturfing leftists trying to exploit fracture points among the right-wing groups of this website by blowing something this minor out of proportion It'll work no doubt

By that logice ban ammunition because "it's not a gun durrr"
>>>Holla Forums

HAHHAHAHA TRUMP NIGGER VOTED FOR A GUN GRABBER, BUT DOESN'T WANT TO LOSE FACE AND ADMIT HE'S WRONG! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Get the fuck out and no I don't want to see your shopped screencap. Go back to reddit.

No, your logic is a non-sequitur. Ammunition is important in the actual function of the firearm. Bump stocks are not

Nice try though

T_D has totally turned LMAO. Even T_D is less of a Trump nigger hive mind circle jerk than Holla Forums
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/80z30g/live_president_trump_meets_with_bipartisan/?st=je7za41b&sh=9ae44ddc

Opinion discarded
>>>/reddit/

>>>/india/

That's actually pretty hilarious

Rumor mongering doesn't work when literally every single person has seen who sucked Zero's dick and knows it is Piggy.
God, you're pathetic.

Here I'll help you out

THE BLOWJOB THAT SHOOK THE CHANS

That's because Holla Forums is full of assholes who could have imagined

I think these are dumb words, but Trump knows nothing will happen. I think Trump gives up verbal ground while rarely giving up actual ground. I was worried about DACA spics too and his words about that but we still don't have a DACA deal.

mods deleted a thread i made about Holla Forums BO today…suspicious…

The absolute state of Holla Forums
Holla Forums is nazbol

Good.

It's almost like Holla Forums was fully subverted a long time ago and it's a haven of censorship and trump dick sucking. Should've expected it anyway when hotwheels helped to blackmail and depose the original owner of Holla Forums for the new guy who brought in his hotpockets.

Because Holla Forums, /tv and /leftpol/ bo are gay for each other and fuck either

you forgot
kikekikekikekikekikekikekikekike

Have you seen the situation in australia with the APEX niggers?

Obvious poe is obvious.
Don't respond.

the STATE of Holla Forumscucks
all the salt we are going to get for the next 3 years might even outweigh the election night salt

Apex gang don't use guns though.
If we had guns as openly as America, there'd be deaths of both criminals and victims, while so far there's only been serious injuries.

tbh, if you want a gun in Australia, legally or not so, you can get one.

implying pol wasnt skeptical of trump from the start. you faggots have won nothing. actually literally, since you are a centrist, you will never win anything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(you)