Wreck it Ralph 2 Trailer

It looks exactly the same as the Emoji movie, i even watched the emoji movie, and it looks exactly like when you would just see blatant ads in the background. I even went on reddit and the consensus there is that "it's disney so it will be good"

Here's the actua link since I am a retard

But Disney has been shit for 2 decades at the very least

stay there next time centrist

Dooohhhh that bunny got SO FAT!!! I wonder if Ralph will do the same to Vanellope in the movie…

where is memes

The first one was alright.

Emojis are too mainstream for me, I only like sophisticated stuff like videogames and Star Wars.

but those are eve more mainstream

Nope, only cinephiles like me can understand the importance of The Empire Strikes Back for the pop culture and geeks.

no

PRODUCER: ANDREW DOBSON

The first movie is feminist garbage.

Would have been okay if it focused only on ralph instead of the little turd and the dyke.

I didn't watch the Emoji movie. What's in it that makes it much worse than the average Hollywood animation?

All these CGI cartoons look the same.

What's the difference between this and the Incredibles 2, nothing really, some flat jokes and some pat "message". It's all the same.

blatant advertising for micro-transaction riddled cell phone "games"

But what about the movie itself?

It had every animated movie cliche ever and shilled for apps.

Then it's just like the average Hollywood animation, including most reccent Pixar movies

Wat.

I liked it. It showed even outcasts and bad guys can be heroes to the people they care about.

New movie will probably ruin it tho.

Looks like shit. Why couldn't they continue the video game theme by introducing consoles?

the difference is this had the little jewish loli princess

"even"
You have to go back

Because they want to promote their other franchises and services using this movie.

AAaaannnd its shit

He’s probably at the same level of ecstasy as the dyke Korra reveal

I'm avoiding this like the plague.

Bump-It Benny
Dick-It Daryl
Fuck-It Freddie
Hump-It Harold
Smash-It Sammy.
Tap-It Timmothy

i'll be very disapointed the movie ends with out a shady pepe in a trechcoat hidnig in a dark ally calling the candy chick and saying

An actual movie about the internet would be very different and probably R-rated.

(Cont)
I want to see them wander into a Terry Wad.

if they go to a bar i want to se at least one depresed wojak drinking his tears away
but who am i kidding
this is gonna be a "hey waht up fellow kids" style internet humor
i bet my ass they're gonna get pranked by troll face or other stale 9gag tier memes