Gamed with mercenaries

alright Holla Forums gimmie games where you can play as a mercenary

other than the obvious 7,62 , Jagged Alliance, Mercenaries and kinda stalker

Other urls found in this thread:

thepit.ja-galaxy-forum.com/index.php?t=msg&th=23264&goto=347920&#msg_347920
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I kinda like games where you are a merc. Buy all your own shit, do what you want. I'm playing 7.62 hardlife right now.
Does mechwarrior 4: mercenaries count?

Tried this shit? One user shilled it as Darklands meets mountainblade in 2D pixelshit and he was pretty spot on. Alternatively you've got Dark Omen(s), Chrome, several Mechwarrior games… you looking for a specific genre?

haven't played either :^)

genre really doesn't matter, most are fps / tbs anyways

Come to think of it, you've also got space shit like Space Rangers or the X series, straight up merc rpgs of SRR DF and HK or something arcadey like Thunder Wolves.

Soldier of Fortune, Boiling Point and the Xenus series in general, and even Shadow Warrior probably fit.

Shadow of the Horned Rat counts, too. Dark Omen is its sequel though so if you dislike older games it might not be your cup of tea. Dark Omen feels like it has less freedom, though. The protagonist runs a merc company, sure, but you don't really accept contracts since the emperor pretty much commands you to save the world.

Mount & Blade lets you run a company of soldiers and you can sign a mercenary contract with any of the kingdoms. You'll make most of your cash from selling loot, though.

Most Armored Core games.

You have two options:
Start with Nexus then import into Last Raven, then go into the rest of the series.

Start with For Answer and enjoy crazy high speed mech action that's nothing like the rest of the series till you find out there's nothing else like it except the shittier 4 and cry, then go to Nexus or Last Raven.

What's wrong with Mercs 2? I bought it used for 5 eurobux and it's okay not mindblowing, couldn't find the first one though.

Thanks EA :^)

Congratulations retard. This is why all sane people pirate.

You faggot, you got it very backwards.
Start with 3. Play 3, play Silent Line. SL is argued as one of two "best" titles of the last era, which was markedly better than both the new gen shit and improved over the first gen,
Once you're done with SL, you best enjoy that OP intensify because THEN you move to Nexus and you don't get no shiny human plus no more. Difficulty spikes, mobility drops, but if you can slog through Nexus, play Nine Breaker or FF for practice, but Last Raven is the competitor for best AC with Silent Line, and is very, very much worth it too.

You'll want the fucking practice from AC3/SL though.

Ace Combat 1, 2, and Zero if you like flying Mercs.

OH NO
OH NO
OH NO
OH NO YOU DIDN'T
Mercs 2 was pretty shit and didn't have the same magic as 1 did. I blame EA for it.

Reminder
Brand new mod for JA 2 1.13 just released recently

Get it here
thepit.ja-galaxy-forum.com/index.php?t=msg&th=23264&goto=347920&#msg_347920

How autistic is it?

Just enough to entertain me

only patricians know

But Battle Brothers actually has an artstyle compared to all that lol so retro garbage