Fuck black mirror

here it comes

If you like black mirror after it became popular you should die

I watched season 1&2 back in 2014
Should i die aswell?

Black mirror is for brainlets. The fact your class and professor interrupts your lesson time to focus on that shite is evidence to the utter failings of the public education system.

yes

no

Hey guys, I have an idea, what if technology could be BAD for us?

Yes, we can never have too many people killing themselves.

well k then bye cya on the other side

I only seen like 4 episodes and man they were all just bland and boring. I don't understand how you can like this. It's just stupid technology future instead like the kino moral conflicts and mystery of The Twilight Zone. They were short but sweet. Not no pointless hour-long episodes.

Is it scary horror or just edgy sci-fi? How does it compare to Channel Zero?

That's a lot of jellysalt.
Do you fear your growing irrelevance?

(dyslexic heil'd)

You did this to yourself.

Why does this always fucking happen?
Without fucking fail, anything I mildly enjoy gets shat on to no end.

No, I'm just sick of hearing about it all the time when I should be learning.

trips confirm jellysalt

It's repeating the same lessons said since the time of Plato, and the only change is production values and technology-centric nature. It is attempting to say technology is bad, while giving no alternative. I'm sure that if the Unabomber saw it he would call it out as nothing more than pseudointelectual garbage. Of course, there is more to it than the anti-technology aspect. For example, it shows how technology kills societal function.

Bottom line, however, is that some brits decided to make a new "Twilight Zone", it got popular on Tumblr, and then the creators stroked their ego and started thinking of themselves as enlightened, existentialist philosophers (kind of like the story with Dan Harmon)

You have shit taste and you only realize how shit your taste is when you have a lot of other people showing you what you look like?

Before Community or after Community, because I'm sure Community didn't focus too much on post-modernism.

I'll check out the first season. What I'm really searching for is a well-written show dedicated to pure horror.

Black Mirror is successful because everything else is so bad. It's not even half as good or thought provoking as the show it copied then added a technological tweest to. Most of the mindfucks are the SJW logic which permeates nearly every episode.

Community was crap, deal with it

For the first 2 seasons (or 3 if forgivable), it was a good show. But when Chevy Chase left, the show went downhill.

Tbh, the actress that played Shirley didn't affect the show in any way. Like she's the least interesting character

the deplorable state of philosophy classes
Don't tell me you are at university level, because this is unacceptable…

They even mention that inside the show a couple times.

WOT IF YOUR COMPEWTAH WAS SECRETLY RECAWDING YEW AND IT HELD YEW TO RANSOM BECAUSE IT HAD BECOME SENTEYENT, BUT REEELLY IT WAS THE US GOVERNMENT TRYING TO RECOUP THEIR LOSSES AFTA KICKING OUT ALL THE BRAIN SURGEONS, AN THEN IT WAS ACKTHUALLY THE BRAIN SURGEONS HAVING THEIR REVENGE FROM WITHIN CALEEFORNYA WHO HAD SECRETLY TAKEN THEM IN AND USED THEIR CELEBRITY MONEY TO WORK WITH COMPUTAH GEENYUSES TO CREATE AN AI THEY NOW WORSHIPPED AS A GOD WHO MERGED WITH FACEBOOK AN WAS PLANNING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE USA AN THEN YOU WOKE UP AN IT TURNS OUT YOU'RE THE AI DREAMING OF ITSELF IN A POST APOKALYP WASTELAN BROUGHT ON BY TEKNOLOGEE GETTIN' OUTTA HAN!?

(Checked)
I think I found the cause of your problem.

Chevy Chase didn't even want to be involved in that crap and was a massive dick to everyone on set, hence why his character got less and less coverage and was pretty secondary already by season 2
Community was crap

WOT IF YOUR TELLY SECRETLY HELD A GRUDGE AN' CONNECTED ITSELF TO THE NETWORK TO GET YOU ARRESTED COS' YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR A TV LICENCE?

only to Donald Glover.

woah

What if your country's leader become outrageously corrupt and began importing foreign invaders while actively suppressing the native population?

How weak are you?

WOT IF YEW POSTED DUMB SHIT ON THE INTORNET AN' THEN IT GOT MADE INTO A SHOW ON THE TELLY AN' IT TURNED OUT YEW WERE BEIN' WATCHED ONLINE AN' BEIN' USED FOR IDEAS SO YEW STOPPED POSTIN' BUT THEN THE NETWOURK KIDNAPPED YEW AND FORCED YEW TO SHITPOST WHILE CONNECTED TO A SALINE DRIP BUT IT TURNS OUT THAT ALL YOUR NEW IDEAS SUCKED AN' IT'S ALL A METTYPHOR FOR HOW HUMANS NEED FREEDOM TO BE TROOLY CREATIVE?

WOT IF YOUR VACUUM CLEANER GOT AN UPGRADE AN' BECAME YOUR GIRLFRIEND?

Black Mirror is a classcucked soy/pol/ show.

chevy chase is a well known crotchety old fuck who is impossible to work with. He's resentful because he's unfunny as fuck and left SNL after a single season and was outshined by bill murray, dan aykroyd, and john belushi and he's never been able to get over it. Also his movie career has been total shit

so its far more likely he was a dick to everyone than JUST donald glover

mind = blown

WHAT IF TED KACZINSKY BECAME HAL 9000 FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD????

trips lol

there should be a black mirror episode where we use social media to kill all the shitskins and kikes and everyone is happy and it ends with an app update that kills all the faggots and degenerates

Guys you just wrote season 5 for them…

WHAT IF YOUR SEX ROBOTS BECAME SENTIENT AND INSTEAD OF TAKING OVER THE WORLD. THEY JUST ACTED LIKE REAL WOMEN

DEACTIVATE IT

Happens around my place all the time too, seen it personally in an international congress too
I've heard of friends who claim stories related to it
Are Blacked Mirror fans the new subject of mockery?

Rick and Morty fans will be old news until the new Mulan movie comes out, so I'd say Blacked Mirror fans should take their place at least for now.

I could have sworn i saw this same thread on 4reddit/tv/

go back there then faggot

nice digits, who is this semen demon?

Why don't you go back there and check for us sweetie

devilish

Black Mirror is predictive programming.
That pig's head is a good example.

That sounds like the beginning of a mental illness.

It's an edgy Twilight Zone with technology bro. Imagine like, if there's a computer flaw that functions like a monkey's paw.

WOAH

Holy shite, OP. Was The Republic really that hard to read on your own?

I don't contend.

I'm sorry, but 8/tv/ doesn't have enough threads shitting on Black Nigger, so I go there to vent.

WOT IF IMAGEBOARDS WERE ACTUAL POLITICAL FACTIONS AND THEY RESORTED TO VIOLENCE WHEN THINGS THEY DIDN'T LIKE WERE POSTED AN' THEN IT TURNED OUT THEY WERE BEIN' COORDINAYTED BY A CULT AND A MAN IN A WHEELCHAIR WAS THEIR LAST CHANCE AT SALVATION? SOMETHIN' LOIK A MESSAGE ABOUT HELP COMIN' FROM UNEXPECDID SOURCES?

Unironically kill yourself. Make the fucking thread if you want one you cancerous fuck.

WOT IF YOR ROBOT GIRLFRIEND SAID SOME STUPID SHIT AND YEW TRIED TO SLAP HER BUT IT JUST HURT YER HAND?

WOT IF ROBOT GIRLFRIENDS AWAKENED TO THEIR PHYSICAL SUPERIORITY AND STARTED PEGGING EVERYONE THEY COULD WHILE ADDING WEAPON SYSTEMS TO THEMSELVES?

WHY IS TOMI SO FUCKABLE?

It isn't good a good show, man. I'm not a salty puto like you about but it's definitely not a good show. It's like they come up with a good idea for a situation involving technology and then do nothing with it, or do something that's not a good payoff, or do boring shit that's not entertaining nor ingenious. I do agree it's self masturbatory garbage and no wonder episodes are self contained. The writer can't write for shit and would die if he had to do a longer story.

Yeah, a complete shit movie career. He only was the star of the most beloved comedies of the 80's you moron.

WHAT IF A MAN IS TAKING A SHOWER IN PRISON AND KEEPS ON DROPPING THE SOAP, AND EVERY THIME HE DROPS IT, A PARALLEL UNIVERSE IS MADE!?

Premium British TV

I hated BLACKED Mirror before it was on netflix

No user, that's not British enough. There would be 5 instances, and the fifth one would be a white male coming up behind him, but he turns around and begins laughing at his terrible physique and inferior penis size along with all the other inmates, before turning around and willingly going down on a BBC himself. Now that's progressive and minority empowering enough for British TV!

You're a dipshit. Fletch was so so, Caddyshack was good in spite of chevy chase (it is still a very tacky movie and hasn't aged well at all), the vacation movies were built around his schtik (and european vacation sucked), and spies like us was terrible

chevy chase is such a sad shack of shit he starred in caddyshack 2. for every decent movie hes in, he's been in 5 absolute shitfests

kill yourself

I am in love with Antifafu, I can't hide it anymore =^_^=
So there I have said it (^¥^)

WHAT IF A NEW VR SYSTEM SUBLIMINALLY CREATES THE DESIRE IN WHITE WOMEN WHO USE IT TO MISCEGNATE THUS ENDING THE WHITE RACE AND THE HALF BREEDS REMAINING WORSHIP THE BLACK MANS SEED?

Ummm…. very nice dear

Caddyshack was hot garbage, and ironically the only good part was Chevy Chase doing silly android sounds while dancing and tapping the balls into the holes
And maybe Dangerfield jokes if you are in the mood

The groundskeeper was kino.

Keep making threads shitting on Back Mirror then.

Im ok with this

Imagine reddit thinking that it's redpilled.

I'll give you the entire show right now

*sent from my iphone*

Why wouldn't she be?

I notice the Fosters Logo on his pic
What a fucking poof, Fosters isn't even made in Australia

Its not?

That’s why you gotta give them a UNATCO killphrase.

Nah It's fucking made in Manchester now

WHAT IF SMARTPHONE BUT TOO MUCH?

No matter your shit taste, you can't deny the fact that he was the star of the most beloved 80's comedies. To say he had a shit career is taking it way too far, because it's a fucking lie, based on your personal opinion on him.

She'd be a bad wife and mom, full of warning signs, probably a complete slut and blacked to oblivion, aside from the retarded politics, but I just want to give her a good tumble and reform her.
It shouldn't be this way.

holy shit my sides
please tell me how much you pay per lesson

the joke's on you since you are taking philosophy classes begin with.

It was shit from episode 1, fuck off.

Yes

teeheehee

Twilight Zone had better plots and Tales From the Darkside was more entertaining. Bleh Mirror is the same, banal underlying theme drawn out over and over.

The one with the killer robots and the Faceberg economy were pretty good.

Wonder why Twilight Zone hasn't risen to popularity since Black Mirror is a dumbed down version of it.

Should I?

They'll come in handy someday.