A talented artist gets a deserved fame and praise

We live in golden age of comedy definitely.

Vape Nation is one of the greatest acts of comedy of the 21st century, and Scam Hyde is where he belongs, in the fucking trash with a dead career.

Is New York hell?

Well nothing says Jew York quite like dog piss.

He made me laugh with vape nation. He has complained many times over about youtube ad revenue and how little he gets for his channel size. Isn't that one of the main reasons behind him starting his podcast? So his career is definitely not where he wants it to be.

As someone not from the city would you mind telling me where dogs should be pissing?

Leave your shitworld country sometime and come to NYC. The city will change your life.

I'll have to pass, NYC itself is like a third world country. Ugly-ass skycrapers everywhere don't change that fact.

Isn't that that H1Z1 fag?

Isn't that your long lost father?

In your mouth

New York has nothing on a city like Hong Kong, which keeps it's traditional beginnings with things like the tram system but are forward looking with their high tech systems, Jew york on the other hand is being suffocated under it's own weight of Burgers who feel the need to drive every 10 metres, and the ones who do take public transport there piss and fight on it.

Nah, i'm not jewish.

Post more

I agree brother. The Yeshua followers will one day soon all get their what's-coming.

lol, i saw this in the thread

i really cant tell if this is ironic, but here's a sage in case it isn't

this guy is such a fraud it makes my chest clench with rage

its hard to believe people who are offended by this are posting here

his body is garbage.

like pottery

no, America is.

it will change your life in the sense that getting Hep C and a broken-in anus are pretty life changing

hot

No thanks.

it was not always like this. Pre-9/11 New York (state and city) was a different world.

NYC is depressing to me when I go back. even in the bloomberg era it was better. But yeah i agree a lot of people dont get the charm.

Lemme guess he’s dressed that way ironically amirite.

Sam Hyde's unfunny show aired on the fucking Cartoon Network. Perhaps he should have considered syndication
on a channel watched by children and future school shooters.

One hundred years ago, immigrants in New York slept in cages. In Hong Kong today, you have "coffin homes" that are beds with walls. I'll take congested streets over sleeping in a traditional cage or coffin.

tbh I wouldn't mind sleeping in a coffin hotel for a night or two just for the hell of it. Looks comfy af.

In fact, I wouldn't mind getting one for my house.

s/watched/that isn't watched

Imagine Chris-chan watching World Peace, visiting Twitter, deciding he needs to follow Sam Hyde's totally real example by mowing down a shopping mall for banning him, then blaming Cartoon Network for inspiring him and causing a nationwide stink.

People die, Hasbro and other Cartoon Network advertisers burn their bridges, Time Warner share prices drop, the channel goes off the air, children and manchildren alike have their cartoons taken away, and everyone and everything involved is embarrassed for being associated with Chris-chan.

I'd rather sleep in a prison.

Only poorfags live in those. Hint don't be a poorfag by being a brainlet.

who? what a shit thread

Come on, tell me this shit doesn't look fucking comfy or am I just being too much of a soyboy?

good attempt m8

tbh as long as you had a pc and some books to read and the ability to get out and move around when you need to i wouldnt have much problem living like this

probably more private and sanitary than where i currently live (literally have to clean up shit and piss all the time from my fucking landlords grandma)

and i mean come on, that little shelf with the oranges and ashray looks dank

How?

Those are even worse. Even the Hong Kong coffin home has shelves and a toilet.

Deal with it.

If I allow myself to get pozzed by jew york, sure yeah it could change my life

Hmm, that's too bad.

I'll use your mom as my shelf and my toilet then.

why even live, Holla Forums?

rm -f you, pal.

So the sensor is just not sensitive enough?

Youre allowed to laugh user, I know my life is a joke

With a good bed it's probably comfortable. I definitely wouldn't want that as my actual living space though. I would want some space between me and my neighbors as well, no wall to wall stuff where you can probably hear every little movement they make.