56% la cretura del los estados unidos gets Stacy

fuck this movie

Dropped

This is why anime and manga is being adapted in to 3D in the west, the jews fear the samurai.

Reminder that nerds are stand-in for Jews.

I always thought it was a weird choice that they all hook up except the nerd kid, at least it's realistic

>>>/a/

see

It was a movie which focused more on teenagers having fun than going against the authority.

TOP KEK!

I thought he got the janitor.
Or did the principal get the janitor?

The janitor wasvhis dad/uncle

Really squeezes them cheeses

The rebel character is the most tryhard mother fucker in cinema history. Shits me up the wall whenever he gets a scene. The nerd was inexcusable too.
Weak shit.
I'd rather it end with a scene of them not being assholes to each other on the following school day. That was generally the case whenever kids got group detention growing up, they'd find common ground and leave each other alone or even start making inside jokes and getting along. An ending of, "And they all got laid, except the nerd" is such shallow garbage, no wonder normalfags and roasties swallow it whole.

That's what the title song is about, if you listen to the lyrics once. And the movie ends with the song, and leaves everything to our imaginations.

And why can't they hook up? Estevez's character is ripped, he doesn't speak too much, girls like this. Nelson's character is the fearless bad guy, who has a scarred soul. Girls like that too. And admit it, we like the weird girls and we want to screw the hotties. In this case, Molly Ringwald is the hottie, and Ally Sheady is the weirdo.

Go on, call me reddit or something for not shitting on it!

reddit

Reddit af tbqh

That's the whole point of his character, the teacher calls him out as being a poser faggot before he locks him in the maintenance.
that's something that would realistically happen.
you fags just don't like this movie because its realistic in the sense that the beta doesn't end up with anyone and instead has to do their homework for the whole group and that just hits a little close to home.

I wasn't even going to bother calling you reddit but that gif is reddit as fuck lad

What did you expect from a literal redditor