Opinions?

Opinions?

How about: your waifu is shit?

God, I fucking hate Holla Forums. Bunch of macho posturing bullshit.

I think we must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children

Tastes like shit. Needs more salt

I am of the firm belief that society, everywhere, would be greatly benefited if women were not allowed to vote, birth control was not allowed them, and they were married young (12 or so.)

Don't be a vague faggot. You only have yourself to blame for shitposts. Let me hear what you have to say about this first, then open up discussion points around certain areas, cunt.

The Dark Souls of mobile games

blacks are intellectually inferior to whites

that is my opinion

It's the dark souls of mobile games

It's OK. Wouldn't pay money for…

Pic related

i got it for forty cents and it was worth it, but only barely

Another ineffably sublime masterwork from the timeless visionary genius of Phillipe Poisson.

Oh whoops, that's Super Hypercube, not Super Hexagon

It's alright. Unlike you, who overreacts to a single post like an idiot

I really enjoy Super Hexagon but this thread is a fucking mess.

I'd say get Open Hexagon since it's got custom levels and is also free. As for SH itself, it's fine but the only game by Terry that's really worth a shit is VVVVVV.

:^)

I believe dubs are sacred, so check em

(You) are the reason, why censorship and "friendly" environment is being forced down the throat. This is anonymous imageboard, so everybody can (and will) say "fuck you" with the reason or not.

You didn't pointed at right direction. Check this.

Gents, that's just not how it's done.

god damnit

Shit happens, but that's the only way of getting dubs or more, my bateman.

Your taste is shit. Why pay for an objectively inferior game when you can get something better for free?

Newfag detected, the inability to tell an incredibly obvious shitpost gave it away

if that post doesnt make you mad you should be the one to get the fuck out

open hexagon exists

I think white people are overrated. Their contributions are like indie films, mediocre at best.

t. FUCKING WHITE MALE

I have epilepsy. This game makes me lightheaded.