The next CPY clue for the next Denuvo game is here, gentlemen

The next CPY clue for the next Denuvo game is here, gentlemen.

It's

"Damn we went too far, too much time"

layer13.net/rls?id=7660987

I think we all know the next game

I don't since I don't keep up with modern games. I look at releases sometimes and I see nothing that appeals to me.

lol, a cheap indie game like Transistor uses Denuvo? Fuck them then.

I bought transistor, didn't even know that it had denuvo.

I regret it
I rationalize thinking I didn't buy bastion and they deserved money for that

The game doesnt use Denuvo

I linked it to show proof of a clue

The clue hints the next Denuvo game release by CPY

Get better adblockers and script blockers

Well then I don't get the hint.

No Man's Sky?

Damn, we went too far. Too much time!

Is this from a game?

Farm simulator?

How it is Transistor? Good, bad, shit, pretentious propaganda machine?

but why

It's okay. If you liked Bastion you'll probably like Transistor, but you're not missing out if you don't play it. The music is pretty good.

I cried when I watched Terence's farewell speech at Bud's funeral.

It's pretty good. Nice music, pretty visuals, good controls. Pretty cheap too.

You know there is a whole nation which denial this. And will denial until the end of time!

Thanks for the clip

why are all the games shit, the only thing redeemable about vidya right now is the scene, back to CoC

these are lies by the globalists

wat

Quantum Break?

Already cracked. Sucks balls, at least on PC.

Well it is Remedy isn't it?

It's Bastion, but your attacks are replaced with ASSFAGGOTS-inspired gimmick attacks with cooldowns.

I'll try it then, thanks anons.
Those fucking feels, so many fucking films together.

One of my favorite scene.He shall live in eternity

It's what happens when you spend all your time making a live-action TV show instead of getting your game to work properly.

of course everybody warned me it was shit, I thought maybe they were wrong if you played it with no UI but damn its generic ubishaft shit so far, I kinda like the language thing they did and might go back briefly but its unlikely

is it an actual crack or an exploit? either way its garbage, cpy shouldnt waste their time it wouldnt even have been a decent flick, i got more enjoyment out of life is dranks

My guess is just cause 3

Well, what is it? and does anyone have that image list with all the Denuvo games and how many of them that CPY removed?

oh god i hope so this is the only good answer of course its jc3

I was hoping for total war warhammer, but they have left just cause 3 protected for too long. I guess they wanted to prove that denuvo doesnt do shit for sales, since the game have only 400 000 steam owners

F
Onore a Carlo Pedersoli
There's like a billion games that should exist even if in shovelware format

Slap & Beans.
Eta Dec 17.

The gameplay doesn't look very impressive but it looks they're trying. I can appreciate that.
I also find it funny it's germans making it. I guess there's a lot of Bud and Terence fans here.

Fantastic

I guess the point is that it's very old-school styled in the sense that the gameplay is of those archaic beat em ups and the graphics look outdated to make it look like the original series.

Well I know, but it's the closest thing we can have about them. I just hope it gets released, because you know, Kickstarter projects.

Even more than in Italy, yes.

The graphics look fine. It's very detailed for pixel art so I don't get the impression it's meant to be very old school.
The gameplay can be simple but still polished and fun. From the small fight scene in the kickstarter video it doesn't look super involved. But that's fine honestly, I'm happy a game like this is being made in the first place.

Can't even quote.

Well they are certainly Jewish enough to use Denuvo.

If every AAA game that came out for PC in the last five years wasn't dogshit I might have cared

Good beat'em ups don't involve too many enemies on screen, just the right amount per room with the right difficulty in dealing with them.

titanfall 2 is good

I bought Just Cause 3
Its dissapointing as fuck
Not even the multiplayer mod can save it an that almost died thanks to Denuvo.
Its really fucking bullshit, I'm sure Avalanche would launch their shitty dissapointing game Denuvo free and I'd likely buy it just to support them and the mods.

no. The multiplayer is shit (it has fucking wallhacks built in), singleplayer is supposedly good.

How was the performance

Pls total war warhammer.

I was hyped for Just Cause 3 as well. Especially after finished 2, but after I heard about the performance issues I was already put off and apparently they still haven't fixed it.

I don't even know if the gameplay itself is any good.

I bet it's watch dogs 2.

I liked it but it has some problems.
For starters the combat is not very interesting, you have a set of 4 abilities at a time which would be okay but since every ability is so different and their effectiveness vary from useful to situational you'll end up relying on your 4 favorite and leave the other ones behind and its bad becaue if you wanna get 100% of the story you need to fully upgrade those abilities.
Story is not very interesting and it relies on style over substance.
The music, art direction and graphics are all very well done and its the most enjoyable part of the game.

Overall the game is okay, its worth a pirate or buying it on sale.

This

Its was shit
It still in all platforms
Runs like a shoddy Nip port

The game itself is dissapointing as fuck, mission structure is a step down from the previous game, shit you buy isn't bought it just has time limits which doesn't feel satisfying at all to just use it to and break it, level/enemy design and A.I just isn't there to accomodate the new gimmicks and gameplay changes.

God damn, the game looks fucking beautiful, I love the mediterranean setting and the new gimmicks, but the game is just bland and mediocre as fuck full of weird design choices and checklist ones.
They casualized the gameplay and character design, they replaced the VA with some apathetic sounding cunt, it feels just like any other AAA shitpiece with some ideas instead of a somewhat bland but entertaining, cheesy and insane Robert Rodriguez piece of media.

Please no, no more Ubishit

fucking how, just cause 2 wasn't exactly a hard game.
B-teams were a fucking mistake. They should have gotten Mad Max instead.

I bought it for 5 bucks and it was totally worth it.
I found the files unlocking to be motivating enough to just switch out skills at every OVC (game isn't really that hard anyway, aside from some tests you don't have to really put up a optimized build anyway).
Story was intruiging, art was beautiful.

The only thing I noticed that made it look very INDIE game imo was that there were not only one but two useless, just for show moves you could pull. Humming does relate to the story and goes well with the atmosphere (changing the song a bit, also makes you see shillouttes of other players?). But for flourish… I had to look up wtf this even does, they even bring up a key promt at some point. Figures it's also just for giggles.

By completely disregarding physics, giving you OP as fuck equipment and no decent or enough A.I or structures to use it on, linear as fuck missons that don't need to be unlocked, terrain is barren as fuck.

What if Nier Automata comes out with an updated version of the debungo that CPY can't crack with their current method?

nah I recall playing it and I sure as shit didn't pay for it. It was mediocre, didn't finish it

Basically every denuvo game does that

that'd be great, only people who actually care about good games would buy it and get to play it

This is bait

I still have to get a motherfucking source on Nier Automata officially having Denuvo.
Still waiting.

The system they had by removing a function every time your HP drained was good. They should given you much less health or something. The difficulty functions help this actually.

Squeenix has been using denuvo for every PC release since Just Cause 3.

user, it's time to let go, there is no hope of avoiding denuvo on Nier Automata.

I see, all speculation (or would you prefer to call it "common sense"?) and zero sources. Thank you anyway.

Yeah, and I'm sure the next EA game won't use Origin because theres no source for it.
Eat shit retard

Next game is JC3

Probably, but it could also be nuNeed for Speed, it has also been too long

Need for speed is online only

This only means that on top of the Denuvo protection, they also need to develop some sort of server emulation crack.
By no means impossible and has been done before for other games.
Not that I think it would be worth it, I'm under the impression this is the least popular NFS game ever made, nobody ever talks about it.

Need for Speed is on life support
I'd argue C&C was more popular than it when it was canned.
Medal of Honor too, but that modern trash doesn't really count since it abrely has anything to do with the franchise.
EA has the monopoly on straight arcade racing games and they don't do a fucking thing with it.
Its really amazing how fucking garbage that company is.

Only retarded normalfags fall for that piece of shit due to brand name.
Simcades and sims are more popular than it at this point, its amazing really.

You didn't have to remind me

That analogy doesn't fucking work dipshit. Origin is EA's distribution service of fucking course they'll put their games on it. There's no absolute at all that Squeenix will use Denuvo. There are patterns but no absolutes.

Won't list my sources but the problem with the game was Microsoft demanding reworkings a shit load of times, including "Hollywood actors are a must".
I liked the TV show part

He lived a good life, user.

But it doesn't feel good that all my role models are dying off.

Call me when they do Total Warhammer.

I hope it's god eater 2.

This. Why is it taking so damn long. That's the only game with denuvo that's worth a damn right now. I know because I bought it