Playing New Vegas

Bullshit moments in vidya stories, I guess.

doesn't even need a greentext

Assault carbines didnt have a suppressor modification you larping fag.

You were saying?

Of course they do. And if you go low velocity rounds they can even use proper silencers.

Blame the mod, not the game.

Any mod that fixes OP's problem?

user, its okay to admit you're wrong. I've used the suppressor extensively on the carbine. It works perfectly fine, and enemies dont know where i am when i use it normally. Its a new vegas thing where once one enemy sees you they all instinctively know where you are. It's an engine thing carried over from fallout 3.

The mod is fine.

Yeah, he should git gud.

His mod is his problem. Suppressors from the base game create a modifier on enemy detection range when stealthed. His mod was clearly half-assed and the AC supressor is only cosmetic, the game clearly treats the weapon as if it were a base game item.

Disgusting

Also try using weapon mods expanded instead of whatever you're using. The silencers are more functional

I switch it up to keep things fresh.

It's one of the ones i'm using. And the silencer works.

What a well designed game that one was.

Oh weird, the mods were named differently than in mine. Maybe I have an older version or some shit

They're like paper dolls

Wait, like he sounded the alarm from the grave with a radio call or the game went into alert status the instant you offed him?

Possible. I've got a good bit of mods going and the compilated mods like Yup, so theres a lot of variety. WMX was updated recently as well, like CaliberX. Should download them again imo, if you plan to play anytime soon.

His dead body shouted to sound the alarm seconds after I bothered to move him out of other guards sight.

I have wasteland warzone installed, and a ton of weapon mods in the loot tables, on top of damage modifiers for more realistic damage, ergo Stalker style damage. Firefights really hurt from anyone. Especially energy weapons users. I've been oneshot more than once from a headshot. And dont even get me fucking started on grenades.

Yeah, that's pretty shit programming fam.

I've been playing for the last week or so actually. I've never had a copy with any of the expansions before so I finally decided to buy the GOTY edition and play them. I just finished Dead Money last night and it was great and I'm really excited to play the rest of them

Old World Blues and Dead Money are the best imo, but with FNV DLC most peoples opinions are very divided on which are the best, which is pretty good that it appeals to so many different people. I would recommend Old World Blues next tho. When you do go, take good weapons and lots of ammo. The enemies can get very very spongey. Honest hearts has the spongey enemies problem as well

kek

Well I was planning on playing them in order of release so I was going to go with honest hearts next. I've read that its the odd one out since the other 3 are marginally connected whereas honest hearts is standalone. People also say that old world blues it the best one and I like to save the best ones for later

Honest Hearts is connected to the lore/main quest in a way. It's not a bad DLC, I think most people, including myself, didn't really vibe with its main plot. It's great to explore and sightseeing.

There's my bullshit moment.