Finally Upgraded

I've had a 10 year old toaster for, well, the last 10 years and I've finally built a high end machine however, I have no idea what games are worth getting. There has to be something I've missed out on right? So Favorite and best games from 2010 thread I suppose.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/11736850.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Metro 2033 (the original, not redux)
Stalker Call of Chernobyl
Arma 3

Those are all graphically extensive games i can recommend at the moment.

I own Metro 2033 on 360 is there a reason to get on PC anyways?
I forgot about Stalker So thanks for that.

Either gta IV with high end enb mods, or gta V if you like the countryside and story. Try getting old games and running them at max settings.

Warframe looks gorgeous and you barely notice the grindan with all the particles and lights :^).
The Witcher franchise, even with the downgrade still looks fantastic.
Get Fallout New Vegas, grab a bunch of graphical mods. I particular, some shit called "EVE" for energy weapons. It's complete eye candy and by golly, it gives my eyes diabetes.

You sound like an idiot. Graphics between pc version and 360 one are like heaven and earth.

Graphics aren't everything

Its a wrong game to say that.

you wasted your money computers have been stagnant for 10 years and games are worse than ever with no sign of recovery

should have invested in some other life improvement

Isn't that why you made this thread? To get recommendations for good high end games that look great?

I mean yes but if own the game already is it being pretty worth buying again is all I was asking.

maybe he's upgrading from 30mhz

Also could recommend Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Far Cry 2.

Don't buy then? Or did you buy an high-end computer without knowing how to pirat-
You bought an alienware, didn't you?

Pirate it?

You forget something here, user. Nobody is forcing you to buy everything. Pirate you piece of shit.

Nothing worth actually buying those days.

You may not want to do but if you have a decent computer you can play wii and gamecube games in 1080p or even 4k depending on how powerful your machine is.

Mario Galaxy looks great in HD

I actually built my machine. I just went full fucking autism I even have my little Deluge icon chilling in the corner of my screen. Fucknig hell I actually am retarded.

And, ironically, bad graphics don't automatically imply good performance anymore thanks to Pajeet-tier indiecuck programmers.

You mean, like everyone else who has deluge open?

call of duty games actually have an insane amount of detail, if you care to play generic fps games.

For what purpose?

None of them.

Plenty of shit out there but you should've said something about what genres, etc. Also did you simply miss out on DX11 games or are we literally talking 2010-current year?

Just play Crysis in 4k with max settings.

They're alright for mindless shooters provided you pirate them.

The Witcher 3
Styx
The Technomancer
NMS (no bully)
Master of Orion
Space Engine
D4
Risen 3

That's about it for games I've enjoyed since 2010 that requires more than an ancient toaster. Investing in a new PC was barely worth it.

Putting two decent games in there won't make the rest of your list any less shit

That's all the high end (relatively) stuff I remember playing and liking, the best games I've played since 2010 runs on pretty much anything so there would be no point in mentioning them to OP.

This is a bully-free zone!

The amount of money you wasted on nothing is sad.

I dunno, two worlds 2?

Silence you pencil-dicked, four-eyed geek. You'll never have a girlfriend or a boyfriend for that matter.

Jokes on you, nothing in the past 10 years is worth playing.

-t. someone else who built their own PC recently and only plays emulators

8ch.net/v/res/11736850.html

sauce?

fuck off newfag

Im in the same situation so bump.

I'm about to upgrade from an 8 year toaster myself. Gonna play
>Rabi Ribi It gets it's framerate fucked sometimes in a toaster
Shit I don't know, there are so many games out there. How was Deathwing by the way?

Oh yeah also Deus Ex Human Revolution