World of Warcraft thread (wow)

Death to the crazy woman edition

Because jealous autistic losers will come crying how their shitty game isnt as popular as wow, ignore them or ridicule them for their autism while discussing wow

How can someone play the same shit for decades?
How can someone play something so mechanically outdated where every korean shit does the same thing infinitely better?
How can it still sustain itself?
HOW?

Yes, definitely. Might try to get dubs as well.

It is fun, it has deep lore, it has the quality standard of mmo combat like a mmorpg should and it keeps pumping out content.
Also has werewolves, tauren, pandas

And the fact that it keeps going shows what a giant success it is and anyone hating it is just a brainless jealous hater that is mad his shitty game will never be as popular as wow, NEVER ;^)

But i would understand how trannies like you wouldnt like it, i am from the old quality breed of gamers who actually enjoy games instead of hating anything popular

Too much projecting in one post.

Sorry sissy, i enjoy the game unlike you ;^)

Keep posting your tranny pics, 8ch has awesome hide function

Oh hey it's that shitty druid again.

Ok, fellows, unload the smug.
But don't forget to sage too.

Daily reminder posts like these can be reported for attempting to derail the thread and spamming tranny avatars

Nigger, how fucking stupid are you?

Thread like yours are also can be reported for spamming, shilling and non-vidya content. But hey, when was last time janitors followed rules?

My sides

keep avatarfagging tranny

People who enjoy 13 year old girl face avatars are usually trannies

Have another one, bitchboy

Awesome, a new dubs thread.

this was a bait thread wasn't it?

And i still got sub till nov 2017 so no need to get any token, feels good :3

it's a pandafag thread
so yes it's a bait thread
greeks should be gassed

Yeah sorry, i am not a collectivist loser and enjoy my individuality instead of throwing it away to join the brainwashed Holla Forums cult