Rasslin games

Post your favorite wrestling game/character.

No Mercy was probably the objective best wrasslin game i ever played, but holy shit did i ever sink a lot of time into smackdown and smackdown 2. and if your favourite character isn't your own custom grappler you're playing it wrong

i also masturbated furiously to the loading screen of i think SD2 where Lita has her hand down her pants

You mean this?

hello, my old friend.

WWE All-Stars 2 never.

Killbane did nothing wrong

Let's say someone wanted to develop a 3D rasslin' game, I have seen the WWE stuff and I wonder, do you think grapple mechanics would be better with only a few visual cues and timing instead of mashing buttons?

exactly, like FPW.

I appreciate the idea, despite not being good at it compared to arcade type titles.

i think a slightly tweaked version of the no mercy/etc model would work best. limited "counter" frames where if you press the counter button you will resist or counter their grapple, with it becoming more or less difficult depending on how high your "style" or "attitude" or whatever meter is, how badly you've been beaten up etc. i would also like to see many more multi-chain grapples since that's genuinely exciting when you're playing - you counter his big body slam and try to give him a neckbreaker, he counters and tries to get you in a headlock, you counter with whatever, and so on

I cherish my No Mercy cartridge. Try to get people to play it whenever the N64 gets pulled out.

Muh Nigga
>tfw Tiger Mask W needs a vidya fast

Cannot unsee

Alex, of course. I really wish for a character action/cuhrayzee game where your moveset is wrestling moves.
I pose a challenge to you WWE fags, can you name who the redhead in the spotted bikini is at 00:57 in this video is?

You guys realize it's not real, right?

Well yeah, it's a video game.

Best one ever made:

sup /woo/

Sting is the best wrestler.

Can't beat HCTP.

KillBANE?

For shame

It still cracks me up that Hulk Hogan's finisher was just a "Leg Drop". He must have stayed up all night thinking up / perfecting that one.

Hogan is an egocentric cunt, so he doesn't need anything elaborate to win, just nosell, kick, leg drop. It's not all that bad because his egocentrism helped shutting Gawker down though

If it was out for PC I'd surely play it, but Dickie decided to stick to the mobile market

Also my top wrestling games are:
Here Comes the Pain for backstage
Wrestling MPire for career
2K14 for creation suite autismo I even wanted to make a created characters league but I'm glad it never took off

I'm super fond of Kinnikuman. Grand Prix max 2 is more like a street fighter game with lots of grapples, but the gamecube and ps2 kinnikuman generations were more like wrestlers.

Hard Time will always be the culmination of the MDickie universe. It’s actually legitimately fun to play, just not in any way that he was intending.

Yeah, timing counters are objectively superior, as well as being able to grapple in return and wind up in this back and forth of grapple counters.

Of course, some characters having special counters for certain moves would be baller.

WWE 2K17, I CAN HAVE MY FANTASY MATCHES COME TRUE! IT EVEN COMES WITH GOLDBEEERRRRRGGG!
AND DON'T FORGET TO CATCH THE ROYAL RUMBLE ONLY ON THE WWE NETWORK, JANUARY 29 AT 7ET/4PT!

You forgot to say it's only 9,99 a month, Michael

Kenny Omega's gonna be in 2K18, just watch

Kenny is too much of a weeb to leave japan

I hope you're right, but HHH's wallet might make him reconsider

One. Job. MAGGLE

Which fighting game had the best wrestler?

We will never return to a time where numerous wrestling games would come out every year

(((Bill Goldberg)))

Did you just figure out he's jewish

Someone needs their shit clapped.

I wanted Hugo in SFV just for this, but since all the intros seem to be completely separate, there's almost no chance that they'll interact. Fucking Capcom rushing their shit.

Why did roid kirby steal that get?

hey man, if you want to try to stop him, be my guest

he will fuck you up though

I don't think I could handle Capcom fucking up my favorite character.
It's better this way.

Lets not forget they were spineless on R. Mika, they censored her buttslap

Good game but overrated as fuck. "Gold standard" among kids who were just coming of age at the time so it's the first wrestling game they fell in love with. Season mode isn't as good as Smackdown 2 and in ring wrestling not nearly as good as No Mercy.

Is that a female wrestling anime? Is it any good?

Fags don't know about the legend.

Santo was a true wrestler, he used to fight werewolfs, lesbian vampires and wasn't afraid of anything.

Fighting werewolves is pretty cool, but I feel like he wouldn't have anything to fear from lesbian vampires.

I too saw that MST3K episode.

That's a good thing. Look at how they are treating Metal Gear and bomberman, they also would have [current year]'d the fuck out of it

Talking about wrestling games, how is this year's WWE game? is it worthy? does it improve the features to make your own league?

Its shit but it did have some good fap scenes.

:^)

Who's going to win the rumble?
How annoying are the TEN chants going to be?

AH YEZZIR

Of course, who could forget about the OVERSIZED CANINE

speaking of the rumble anyone else annoyed sasha banks is in it?

women entereing the rumble is nothing new but i don't see the point. its just a joke entry and a waste of a slot similar to a returning veteran or a commentator entering.

and also of all the women they could have chosen they choose sasha who has just been hot potatoeing the raw womens belt with charlotte for months, Nia Jax, Becky Lynch or Asuka are far more credible as an actual threat.

all that will happen is she'll come in there will be a huge pop for some reason do an awkward move to someone, hurting their image because got beat by a gurl and then get tossed out right after.

She won't be in the rumble though