Classy Characters

I see nothing but an endless river of games where your moveset is basic and brutish. Even acrobatic games, no matter how skillful the character may be, make you feel that your moves are perfunctory and without ego.

Give me games that give me classy combat, darlings. I tire of mere utilitarianism and require characters - and hopefully main characters - that carry themselves in a more stylish and flamboyant manner.

I was actually thinking about this sort of when I was playing Witcher 3 and started paying more attention to how Geralt moved in combat. He's pretty refined while fighting tbqwyf.

She may walk with grace, but her attacks are rigid and uncouth. She has no air of sophistication in her art, she merely beelines for the kill and makes no effort in using the very way she inflicts damage as a taunting testimony to how effortless it is to destroy her opponents.

2B is much better.

Magnificent. My thanks for giving me a ray of hope that sophisticated combat was not lost in this miasma of brutality.

How the fuck do you find 2b any different from Bayo or Dante?
It's the same shit.

(checked)
Trips said it.

Trips of Truth.

Also Zelos from Tales of Symphonia

Is this game actually good for anything besides ass though user?

Gutter trash.

soul calibur series?

Samurai Shodown.

For shame. multiplayer was fucking fun, but it died real fast. Singleplayer is still fun because the characters are crazy though.

PC port when, Sega?

Dante and Bayo are rigid and direct during the attack. They have no flow to their art, they are stiff, erratic and blunt. 2B's attacks are less like bullets and more like the waves of the ocean - they exude her higher class personality and an ease so great she does not have to resort to the rigid form of martial training.

It's the difference between Glass Joe from Punch Out and Xiao Mei from House of the Flying Daggers. It's not about how good you are, but how good your form is.

You're all posting in a bait thread.

You're simply uncouth and have no taste in or concept of combat form.

There's no bait here, I am genuinely looking for martial artists in video games that carry themselves and practice their art with a higher class of style than the vast array of plebeian, soulless, classless, by-the-numbers fighting characters that innundate video gaming could ever comprehend.

It's not enough to injure, any beast can do that. You also need to insult the opponent as well with how refined and elegant your pose and sense of self worth are.

Redditor get out

This board's quality would go way up if all the Lightningfags killed themselves.

pick one

Get that piece of shit out Toriyama.