Resident evil 7 stuff

Since I got the game early I can tell you few things that I notice so you know what to expect once you play the game

I will type more random info if you want

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!yo1TCTKS!oyYz4H2FvzF-2Gsy6-mpWA
archive.fo/3ZBOz
twitch.tv/akarencho
hitbox.tv/BinaryGhosts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CHECK THE SKELETON BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD

Game is fucking shit, alright, how about the story continuity with fucking Chris 'Punching Boulders' Redfield and Leon 'Matrix' Kennedy? any mentions of that, Umbrella, and Wesker?

Game sounds like shit.
Not surprised though.

I will say few more things.

Nope not yet. It has something to do with mushroom and fungus and a serum needs to be created to heal your girlfriend and Zoe from it

My only guess the serum and the codex that shows your health is umbrella related. But I didn't notice their logo anywhere

So heals are instant instead of having a "wind-up" like in Revelations?

How often do jumpscares happen?

This game is starting to sound more like an off-hand VR project that got slapped on with the RE brand, can't wait, this is just like FF13-Versus-FF15 shit.

Okay, they reused the 'cure the fucking retard before she explodes' shit, how hard was it?

What's wrong with it? From the information given it sounds like Resident Evil but I'm not super familiar with the series so I could be wrong.

He spills all the rubbing alcohol on him and instantly heals. It bothers me that there are blood all over the screen if you're hurt and it stays there till you heal up. Once the bloody screen started pulsating it means that you're super near death

I haven't tried it in vr yet. But are there so much "up your face" scares that are shifty and asshole-ish to do in vr. But will do it once I'm done with work

As for the cure thing. Your retarded girlfriend already exploded and she was kinda the first boss in the prologue. You just have to cure her from the spooky evil fungus while the baker family are locking her up away waiting for her to turn into a molded or something

Well, share some webms or hell, stream it, I wanna see this fucking trainwreck, starting to be a great start of the year.

From what I played so far, I really liked it. I only played the 5th and watched my friend beat the 4th so I'm not the best person to compare it to the classics. It feels like it's going to be short since only 4 family members in maybe 4 different houses with your girlfriend and or Zoe being the final boss maybe. There already a thread about someone beating it.

Right now I'm at work. I was going to stream it but the PS4 didn't allow me to stream it. They know that the game isn't released yet

are there real zombies, is there anything actually scary or is it boring super powered hillbillies, is there some sort of Mercenaries mode?

I've only beaten 2 and 4 and I'm currently in the middle of REmake but I still feel like I've only scratched the surface of the series. I did enjoy the atmosphere of the demo and the tension you feel exploring the house. Does the full game keep up that eerie atmosphere?

Ruskies leaked some shit online, including the endings

mega.nz/#F!yo1TCTKS!oyYz4H2FvzF-2Gsy6-mpWA

Oh god, guys, it's so shit. There's no way this project started out as Resident Evil. It's so fucking disconnected from everything.

Seeing as I can't get on my computer at the moment mind highlighting how bad they are with some green text.

I applaud on the ruskies, but goddamn it.

>Some of the Ruskiies compared him to pictures of HUNK in the RE3 epilogue and it does look like him.

so no shotgun?

No, there's a shotgun.

Bleck, that's one hell of a weak story, especially coming from the spec op writer. Also, I think capcom forgot they were supposed to make this game scary at some point.

I legitimately think this was some other project they turned into RE. It's just…so…un-Resident Evil I don't buy it was originally supposed to be.

Not zombies per-say but they stumble around. They stopped using zombies and just called them "THE INFECTED" in 4 and the rest

Yup and it's in full swing with random wood creeking, doors opening and closing and the fear of one of the bakers appearing randomly

Well, they do have a history of doing that. Umbrella Corps didn't start as a Resident Evil game, and Devil May Cry was supposed to be Resident Evil 4 before they decided to change all of the characters and launch a new IP.

I miss old RE.

Well, wesker is alive and in the game. Capcom thought it would be a great idea to reveal that to the players in the shitty umbrella corps game.

Wesker in not in RE7, and I see no reason to believe Umbrella Corps is canon.

For all it's worth I really like the "zombie jammer" that makes zombies ignore you but if you shoot it on someone's back all zombies left and right will attack the person with the broken jammer. It's so weird that video game reviews just DONT KNOW that the zombie jammers are a thing and complain that the zombie didn't attack them

Have you watched Polygon "play" Doom? Game journalists are Marxist vermin, they don't give two fucks about games, they think their job is to blow a fat load of propaganda on your face and then smear it in.

They despise us and our hobby, but they're too talentless to find employment elsewhere, so they infest and refuse to leave.

You know, I hear about this all the time but for the life of me I can't fathom how the fuck did a game that at the time was a zombie horror survival game turn into a third person action game.

archive.fo/3ZBOz

The problem is not shitty mainstream review sites. It's the COOL YOUTUBE ANGRY GAME REVIEWRS like angry joe or whatever the fuck yelling left and right that zombie can't attack him and never notice the big zombie jammers attached on the mercs back. it is a shit game but it's a fun looking shit game that can be a really good f2p game than half priced game

Yeah, he and his type of "le ebin yuotuber" are pure cancer.

Angry Joe is a dumb spic so no surprise he's too mentally challenged to play the game properly. Most people are shit at games, but especially the ones that think they are qualified to comment about games to an audience. There's this relationship between stupidity and ego, the dumber you are the more full of yourself you tend to be, you're too retarded to manage self reflection so you never question your own moronic ideas.

The really sad part is that Capcom even made a few fucking trailers showcasing the jammer mechanic in action, but I guess even that is asking too much from the normalfags. All they seem to be capable of achieving is pushing a button so something awesome happens. I stopped blaming publishers and developers for dumbing games down, it's not their fault we never put a proper eugenics program in place.

The only thing I remeber of Joe is him going "FEMENIST LOOOOVE SEEXXX" while making a weird moaning face with a pink background and sex jazz music while showing pictures of Anita.

His meltdown on Trump winning was pretty great.

Can they deport him?

No, the spic is legal and his job of being angry in front of a greenscreen is making his living comfortable.

Nothing says horror like taunting enemies. Also not surprised they didn't have the balls to limit saves.
Is there an in-game map to help you navigate?

You need to find the map of the house first to access it. They tell you the objectives and sometimes the game over hints gives you stuff like "the key that you just got can solve the puzzle that gives you the shotgun"

Like everything else magic internetman Al Gore said in his stupid movie that pretends to be a documentary, that too has not happened.

Is the data fake?

Shhh Trump said it was a chinese hoax so obviously it is a chinese hoax do not startle the innocent Holla Forumsack who left his natural environment.

It doesn't need to. We're just sucking the Arabs dry, the West has vast reserves of oil they're not touching because they're not stupid camel fuckers.

Also, I don't trust either side of the "climate change" divide. One side is petrol lobby yes men, the other are leftist academia of dubious repute that I can easily see pushing the idea to fuck the West over economically.

Well not really, it's not like Devil May Cry was supposed to be called Resident Evil.
During the early stages of the prototipe, Hideki Kamiya had some ideas that wanted to implement in the RE franchise, but Capcom (the good Capcom back then) felt that his ideas were going to turn RE into something that wasn't supposed to be, so they gave him the chance to create a completely new IP to implement all those ideas plus more on it.
At that point without the RE brand to hold him back he put even more crazier ideas into his project turning it into an action game that was going to be called "Devli May Cry".

You can say that again.

The worst thiing is that i keep hearing retards who are asking for RE2 remake to be another over-the-shoulder garbage shooter.
Fucking morons.

This game is twitch bait.

webms when?

Fuck you, I want more RE4.

No, you don't. They cannot replicate RE4 again, so closest you're going to get is RE5.

Do you want more RE5? Im with that other guy, you're a fucking moron

Rebecca's looking cute.

Sure they can. It's not that fucking hard, take RE4, copy the gameplay and add new maps.

I could give less of a shit about new gimmicks, I just want RE4.5.

You know that marxist are supposed to infiltrate and go full propaganda wherever they go, right? It's not that they are competent, that's literally their job for the ideology

Sage for no videogames

Yes, I'm aware they're cockroaches that need to be exterminated.

What does the mutant say at 1:24?

if im not mistaken it just says Redfield

thanks dude.

The Whole thing about the over-the-shoulder action gameplay, is that with RE4 it was so original and innovative for its time, but very soon all the other software houses and series started to copy the same formula so much, that when RE5 and 6 came out, that formula already became overused and boring.
At the time i did enjoy RE4, i consider it a masterpiece, one of the best games ever made, but still, it was a different game with the RE name and characters slapped into it, and helped the series to turn into something it wasn't supposed to be.
They should have done like DMC and turn it into a new IP altogether.
I only played Remake on PS3 recently, because i never had a GC at the time, and thought that the classic gameplay still works today, and with all the generic over-the-shoulder games we had for the past 10 years or so, the fixed cameras and "tank" controls felt so fresh in this stale state of gaming we have nowadays.
you know what they say, "It's so old that is new".

Sounds better than resident evil 6 but thats not saying much. Ill keep my eye on it

If you completely dissociate it from the Resident Evil brand would this be passable at all?

Yeah, that's right.

Go play army of two or something fucker, stop wanting to ruin resi for the rest of us.

well said.

If you want to try and get those videos with their atrocious file sizes into webm form, be my guest. I wouldn't know where to start.

That was always the case prior to RE 4 anyway, the idea was that you learn to manage your fucking inventory instead of carting everything you stumble across with you in your magic backpack.

Couldn't, retard. It's couldn't give less of a shit. Learn to fucking speak English before you considerr calling someone else a moron.

0 did this the best imo. Twice as much room for weapons, keys and handguns take 1 space, shotguns and heavy weapons like it take 2 spaces. It was too hard for most people though, because they got rid of the magic crate.

Refusing to switch to renewable resources is just fucking it over in the long run. Oil companies are all about making the money now and sitting there living off the interest while abandoning the rest of the world to deal with an infrastructure based on a resource that has at that point effectively run out.

Also, there's some damn good money in renewable energy companies at the moment.

GJ capcom

whats the general consensus on play time on this thing? They want $80 canuckbucks for it up here and I'll be fucked if I'm paying that for an RE game of all things.

Also what the fuck is up with the season pass bullshit, are there any examples of egregiously cut content to throw at us later as DLC?

Agreed, though it did mean quite a bit of backtracking if you'd left something behind that you didn't think you'd need.

They've already detailed the season pass and apparently they announced today that they're giving us story DLC for free at some point after the games release.
Also, I wouldn't pay 80 maplebucks for it, wait for it to drop in price or get it pre owned in a month or two.

Like the hookshot. Which you only use on the car, then never use again, except for once in the remote church location

car should be train. idk what im thinking.

Yeah I fucked up with that as well. And I almost always left molotovs or empty bottles somewhere fucking way back only to run into one of those leeches and then get bitch slapped for the trouble.

The Evil Within tried that, either it was the shitty Idtech engine they gave the fucking nips, Shinji Mikami couldn't work on it creatively alone, or fucking Zenimax kike rushing development and forcing their creative-bankrupt hands on it.

evil within could've been great but good lord it was underwhelming at best. really felt like a half-baked version of RE4 without any of the fun. Here's hoping the sequel is actually half-decent and they learn from their mistakes.

I like the idea of items being super well hidden around the environment, and it makes the switch to first-person view actually matter.

But one thing I look forwards to in (action) horror games nowadays is being creative in order to save resources. I don't care what anyone else says, The Evil Within is satisfying as fuck when you use a single match on a stack of hay to burn multiple zombies with it. Same with RE4, which allows you to bait enemies into attacking you and reliably counter-attack with the knife, and fucking them up with QTE actions. Is there anything similar this gameplay dynamic in RE7?

I would have thought you guys knew the ending and everything. You're days behind cuckchan.
The ending shows you run out of the house in broad daylight and a Dark Souls 3 style blob explodes and covers the sky and you shoot it three times to kill it. Then helicopters descend and Chris Redfield rescues you.
Here is Chris Redfield.

shgyy

WTF
doesn't look like Chris in the slightest.

It's not Chris Redfield. He says his name is "Redfield" but he sounds nothing like and looks noting like Chris, and also the helicopters all say Umbrella.

He looks more like HUNK. Which, considering he meets you by taking off a gasmask…

Add to that, in the new CG movie they're clearly still using the old look and sound for Chris, making that even more doubtful it's actually him.

It's not aimed at fans who would know about hunk. It's aimed at youtube horror games. It's Chris Redfield. A simple retcon is not beyond them.

It's not Chris Redfield, ignoramus.

I'd believe you if not for the obvious umbrella choppers.

The ending is designed so people on youtube will go "OHHH MY GODD ITS CHRISSS".

get out of your youtube-centric bubble, or better yet, take your e-celeb shit to >>>/r/gaming

But he never says Chris. He just says "I'm Redfield" and then takes the MC into an Umbrella Chopper. It's not like they couldn't have gotten Roger Craig Smith to do just that when he was recording lines for the new movie if they had wanted to. If they really wanted that YouTube reaction as you say, it would have been better to do that, because then it wouldn't be as confusing as it is.

Why would he say his first name? Nobody would do that.

Developers said so themselves.

[CITATION NEEDED]

That's great. You can show us this and prove yourself right, no?

Or…do you not have it? :^)

Maybe you're in the bubble.
They played all the youtube fodder and added weapons.

I don't think it's him. His biceps are not bigger than his head and his cock is not bigger and both of those.

What the /actual/ fuck are you talking about?
Are you going to post real proof the devs said anything close to what you're claiming they did or not, you screeching mega autist.

Just call him a fat cholo and watch him cry burrito tears. Trust me. :^)

I'd like to point out to you your argument is the devs are pandering to YouTube letsplayers (for some reason?) by adding weapons to a Resident Evil game.

You might have an actual point, if it weren't for the fact every single Resident Evil game has had fucking weapons you stupid nigger

Then what the fuck are you doing? Go play the originals, now.

As if Capcom gives a shit about the what the fans want.

What's a "cholo"?
Just curious

nice trips btw

Spic equivalent of a gangbanger.

Why do you have these saved?

Still interesting for me…

Wetback troublemaker gangbanger that tries to act like he understands mexican culture but is really just a violent troublemaker and a degenerate, and has an americanized understanding of mexican culture and life.
t.Mexican friend of mine.

Why do they recommend a GTX 1060 when the PS4 could run the demo at 60fps? How bad is the port?

They are funny.

Either a shit port or a "trust me goy"

recommended specs are just the ideal hardware, as specified by the publisher who is sponsored, or at the very least informed, by the hardware manufacturer. In other words, don't worry so much about the listed system requirements, and pay more attention to specific hardware problems as people report them, and take note of the variance in hardware configurations that people report.

Thanks everyone, especially>>11739507 for the most detailed answer.
If i had a jewtube account i would do that right now.
LMAO

t. newfriend fresh off the refugee boat

This is what I mean, by the way.
I couldn't covert it to a webm

I'm the ending credits it shows his name as Chris redfield. I just beat the game. Most of my death is either me brute forcing my way of not wasting healing items and ammo or doing stupid shit like dying off of trip mines

why is this funny

And the Umbrella choppers?

You see them in the ending. And I'm the game you see a news paper talking about raccoon city people are still suffering even after the outbreak

(checked)
They are pandering to jewtube let's players by making it a first person game with jumpscares.
So the plebs can be amused by watching their favourite e-celeb faggot shrieking like a whore during the entirety of his gameplay

At the end of the game you unlock that pre-order difficulty "madhouse" and the weapon you used to kill the final boss. Also a strange item called "secret of defense"
Which I really want to know what it does but I'm too tired to do another run. All the characters in the game have really realistic body motion, but as soon as you see their faces you wish that they got the same face technology as La noire.

Sorry the autocorrect can't type in right

but who is he really?

This is pretty interesting, i admit.
But i still think that this game is trash and hope will bombs badly.

How are these implemented, exactly? Is it an environmental hazard? If so, can you disarm them, and use them against other enemies?
OP's talked about a crafting system, but how deep does it go?

There are less jump scares than I expected. I only notice two or three jump scares that treally surprises me, but the rest is just character moving to you up close and insult you. One of those jump scares can be skipped while in vr mode since you get grabbed by the leg. Super best friend
Fucking sucks at vr because they got sick in the game. I disabled all the "comfort" stuff and it feels so much better because I can aim better with my face rather an analog stick

i can't stop laughing holy shit

Chris redfield

I still doubt it. There's no reason for him to riding in an Umbrella chopper.

The trip mines are only seen in chapter 3 and the final chapter. You can't disarm the bombs but you can shoot them from far away. I used my flame thrower to disable them from a distance.

Beside a gernade launcher there's remote bombs that you can get in at chapter 4 that really help with a small mob of molded the rare fat molded that are stronger. They give you loads of these bombs that I don't know what to do with them near the end of the game

Yea I dont think its chris either

There's always be a stolen or rebranded umbrella corps. It is blue after all

it's hunk

That's the first thing i thought:
Why the logo is blue!?

Can you imagine that!?
That would be lame if real, a forced plot twist for the sake of it.

the protagonist's communications with the real chris redfield are being intercepted by umbrella, i think

Why does nu-Chris look like a child sex offender?

no problem fam

T-tay-chan?

Because he's actually HUNK.

rude

My theory is that Chris redfield and the other made anti-umbrella corps group and called it….umbrella corps: blue edition that tries to clean up the mess that the red umbrella corp did.

Ah, I see.

It's not rude if its true!

The whole game looks like VR Bioshock with a caricature redneck family infected with a whacky Umbrella virus.

Why are the textures so shit?

Ewwwww

Indeed

NONONONONO

He looks more like that Steven Lynch guy.

*Stephen

Gotta say, why the fuck does he look like the Dewritos Pope

… that is all I needed to know about this game.

Don't forget how fucking satisfying it is when you nail one of the enemies in the face with a bottle and then stab him.

That pistol he uses to kill the granny monster is a S.T.A.R.S. Beretta.

what are you doing posting gay porn on Holla Forums eric.

any download or torrent online yet I saw one with one seeder.

Fair enough, after all I exceed the recommended requirements for The Evil Within but just found out today I can't run that for shit, and I just got denied a refund

That third pic has me a little hard, might pirate

I mean it probably won't be as offensively bad as RE5 or 6 but I'm already bracing myself for the reviews hailing a "return to form" for something that isn't like RE or good horror at all

THEY WENT FULL MASS EFFECT HOLY SHIT WAIT UNTIL THIS HITS THE normalfagS

When did Chris turn from a Whyte man to a High Turk?

Has Operation Raccoon City gotten any better with updates or is it still trash? I'm wanting to play some sort of zombie game and I've played most of the Resident Evil games.

Goddamn this is embarrassing. I feel sympathy for Resident Evil fags that actually want a fucking good game and instead get this, trash.

Tried no more room in hell?

I have not, looks good though. Downloading it now. Is there any life left in the online?

I recently found out that RE Code Veronica was supposed to 3, and RE3 was supposed to be the spin-off/side project called RE Nemesis. It's weird to think of them that way after having played the shit out of them.

BARRY BURTON, I'M REDFIELD

HE WASN'T ALONE

UHH YOU DON'T GET TO BRING BIOWEAPONS

THEY ARE NOT MY WEAPONS

THEY SAY HE WORKS FOR THE SATURATED MAN

WESKER?

GET EM ON BOARD I'LL CALL HIM IN

THE FLIGHT PLANE I JUST FILED WITH THE BSSA LISTS ME, MY MEN, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU. FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS STAY ON MY VOLCANO

My first resident evil game was RE2 and i've played all the classics. I'm watching one the leaks right now and it's making me think RE7 better than the games after re4. Makes me really want to play the madhouse difficulty from the start because of the tape cassettes and all.

You mean last escape, it was called resident evil:last escape in japan.

Oi anyone know how gory the game is? I swear they've been toning it way down since RE5.

you're an idiot, Global warming is a hoax, sea level rising is a fucking retarded joke only uneducated morons would believe in.
What should be on everyone's fucking radar is shrinking oxygen levels but no one gives a shit about that because you can't tax it, and it would make people panic.

I remember there's a scene that I guess is suppose to teach about the chem fluid, in which jake baker cuts off your foot and puts down a first aid alcohol in front of you. You have to grab your foot then the first, after that ethan mends his foot back by pouring the alcohol between the wounds and pressing his foot onto his leg. I think there was a clip on it here or halfchan.

Resident evil is dead

…What the fuck year is this?

Here is it anyway.

So do the white knights get to be smug and say this isn't outlast or were they just deluding themselves because "muh guns" and "roots"?

wat

From what I've seen from the leaks, (right now im watch the part where lucas is calling ethan instead of zoe) they get to be smug. The issue i've seen is the writing is clearly different from the classic resident evil, no cute waifus and each baker is a pesudo nemesis until the proper boss area for them, also molds are meh design wise. But this is the closest to classic resident evil game formula yet, and I get weird looks when people I say 'RE4 is a great game, but it's not resident evil'.

You won't get weird looks from me bud, because you're correct.

WEBM related

See

Resident Evil IV was my favorite, everything after is pretty shit though

There's a decent amount of activity for what it is, plus some custom maps. It can be pretty fun with a few friends.

Thanks doc

Ricefield

So basically fuck-all happens in terms of story in RE7? How many years until Revelations 3 or RE8?

So, they are keeping the crazy Re4 type shenanigans with the non-serious stories, goofy action, and cool fight scenes to the movies and leaving Re7 to….. be a fairly unexciting horror game?

Wait, that dosen't make any fucking sense.
Why would he-
WAIT
NO, THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO THE STORY CAPCOM!?
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WAIT OF ANOTHER FUCKING SHITTY RE GAME JUST TO GET A HALF ASSED ANSWER.

Just letting you know they went through 6 main game before explaining the origins of the T-virus, i'm counting RE0 since it gives a non answer for the T-virus with the progenitor virus bullshit. That's over a fucking decade the first resident evil was released man

What if the mc is the real Wesker and the one that went crazy and tried to take kill everyone is bio Wesker?

Nigger, he's a man who got infected with the same shit that his wife and the redneck family caught.

This is not the RE I fell in love with

If Capcom hadn't stated this takes place after RE6. This game could have made for a fine prequel. It could have done a DMC4 where the first half is the mc trying to escape the house and the final half taking place with a younger Hunk cleaning up the remains and some facility beneath the swamp. The virus could have been some early ouroboros prototype without the las plagas gunk being mixed in.

What happened to Claire's face?

Wait is the whole reason why people here are shitting the game because of no waifu bait?

That is the most shallow reasoning to bitch about this game.

This is Capcom, remember? Their writers couldn't write their way out of a wet paper bag.

No Waifu = No Laifu

;_;

I've never played any of the Resident Evil (TM) games. Sell me on it.

Great soundtrack, your vore fetish will be supplemented, etc.

Resident Evil has ghosts now?

Wasnt Re7 written by the same guy who wrote Spec ops the line?

OH GAWD.
Resident Evil 4 is a fucking masterpiece compared to this.
The 3DS version is better than this shitty attempt at taking the series in a new direction

Are they actual ghosts or is it some psychic bullshit? Because I'm fairly certain psychic faggotry has already been in the series.
Didn't Alexia Ashford develop weird mental abilities after she adapted to the virus in CV?

Why would you want the worst RE again?

So we're all going to buy this game because of denuvo, and Holla Forums always told me DRM doesn't work.

Don't be such a pleb.

Is it a good game though ?

Capcom was releasing old-school shit less than 1 year ago, and they've promised more. Additionally, RE7 is not a response to any fan. It's a response to Twitch and PewDiePie. No one asked for this.

But is the game good or what ?

its literally the worst game ever made

So how is the VR?

:'(

RE4 was the best game of the series.
Didn't even need to play the earlier games.

But it's not resident evil though.

Stay contrarian.

Wow you're so clever

So did they even try to hide the fact that they slapped a RE logo on a random unrelated game?

Hey it worked for RE4. But seriously though, judging by the leaks it's a lot closer to resident evil than RE4-6.

So if you call someone contrarian a board full of contrarians doesn't that mean he has a normal opinion?

Of course not. Is a faggot straight when he's around a bunch of faggots? Is a nigger human when he's around other niggers?

No.

twitch.tv/akarencho

First time seeing footage of the game outside of the nonplay demonstration every streamkike has played for viewer bait. Unsurprising to absolutely nobody it's as you would've predicted. The same old garbage we have seen for 5 years odd now but now with higher production values. I have not seen Resident Evil yet. The closest thing is the idea of haunted building map navigation and some superficial aspects like herbs and such. You could call it something else completely if you really want. It's an FPS in some ways. It's about as RE as Alien Isolation? The worst part is when normalfags do the shilling for Capcom. The only return to the roots is that it's not as shit like RE4-6. It's still shit, but this is about the best we can expect in current year.

I don't have a whole lot of experience with older RE, but in my opinion RE3 is the best and RE6 is utter shit. I didn't play through a lot of RE4 by myself, but me and my friend played through most of it together a long time ago, and it seemed cool at the time but the story is meh at best and so are the files.
I played RE5 on PC co-op with my friend (same from RE4) and it was fun, honestly. Except the part where they didn't let us kill the niggers and added a sandnigger as the partner instead.

I'm willing to put money on that thing being male.

can you not see the balls on the first panel?

Why do you post this boner trap?

Believe that is second, but fair enough.

You read shit like that from right to left

It makes more sense from left to right.

Yea, I think its western so you read it left to right.

Correct

Does that story end with him being murdered by a drunken sailor?

It's obvious this was slapped together after the PT craze. I'm interested to know if this was meant to be RE7 from the start and they didn't just slap the title on it for marketing purposes.
Well, I look forward for this to blow up in their faces and for them to give us the RE2 remake already.
Ah who am I kidding. Normalfags will lap this up because VR and it appeals to faggot youtubers.

Not quite

what a fag

AMAZING GAMEPLAY

Why it is not resident evil in your eyes? It's got item managment, plus they brought back gun powders from re3 and improved it with the chems, choosing between health kits and ammo. Is it because of the rednecks that stalk you and aren't scary? No waifus?

oh well another game i wont be able to play

I guess you hated the REmake then. Because a resident evil game can not have bees as an enemy.

Are we going to have this conversation for the 3rd time or so? RE4 was not Resident Evil. Resident Evil Revelations was not "just like classic RE". RE6 was not "back to the roots". How many fucking times must we go over this marketing schlock.

Dark Souls was not a "JRPG", and The Last of Us was not survival horror, but we have the same problem here where people must convince themselves they're getting the authentic product. Something has been made "good" again because they think something old has been "improved" or "modernised" by getting rid of the "archaic", when really it was reduced to a pile of piss.

This is Resident Evil in name only, life goes on.

Well you are consistent about it, I respect consistency. Honesty myself I think re7 is closer to resident evil than re4-6, but not resident evil. Mainly because how the emphasis on set pieces im seeing, random antagonist yapping at you and no waifu bait. But I like I said before, I do like the chem combining mechanic, reminds me of RE3. And the script seems less corny as well helps.

I'll give this game a shot.

It's an rpg made in Japan which are the only constraints on that 'genre', now if you want to argue it as being an action game with light rpg elements attached then sure go ahead.

Congratulations, you're a grade A fucking retard. I put it in quotes for reasons, but even then you went above and beyond.

I can't exactly contest that point however…

Nigger what marketing material refers to Dark Souls as a JRPG and not 'that hard game where you die alot'. The whole jrpg thing only springs up when we have those autistic 'jrpg' vs 'wrpg' "discussions".

There are people who are convinced they are now interested in "JRPG" because it's the only one they like, and now everything else must adhere to its golden standards. The alien is being used to hijack an entire genre. This also comes from journalism.

The marketing is in context of RE in particular but I suppose the same can be applied to DS and TLOU for those attempts too. They have tried and they will continue. They want to kill that which is good user with the best of intentions as their programming intends.

Wow I legitimately had no idea. I just assumed that most people would accept that Souls is more or less its own thing and leave it at that. It's not like Dark Souls is perfect either it's way of dumping lore on the player feels more archaic than anything, and the plot is 'kill all of these big dudes and make a poorly informed decision based on conclusions derived from item descriptions and what little other information the game gives'.

Hell, they had a fighting game without an actual arcade mode out for how long? And people still ate that shit up

I demand some context behind that pic

What the fuck happened in that pic?

Before and after pictures of a guy who went to a plastic surgeon. Pic's right after the surgery so his face is all swollen.

You understand that a corny script is what makes RE, right? These games are campy. They don't take themselves too seriously. 7 is jumping the shark as much as 4 jumped the shark but at the very least 4 kept the basic components of what RE actually was and felt like.

I just beat it. It's pretty much Alien Isolation except with rednecks, shitloads of references to stuff in the older games, super casual friendly crap on anything but the preorder only difficulty and it's about 3 hours long.

I'm pretty sure they just put in the most ridiculous thing they could think of to use as a cliffhanger so retards will eat it up and freak out over where the story can go next.

Since, you know, Chris working with Umbrella makes absolutely no fucking sense and Umbrella has been dead for years now.

Wait a minute
Are you telling me
THAT YOU DON'T GET TO KILL THE FINAL BOSS WITH A ROCKET LAUNCHER?!?!?
FUCKING CAPCOM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey, will there be a midnight release?

Yes faggot

Mary, Mary, qiuet the contrary, shave your pussy.
It's so goddam hairy

So the last boss, is a cutscene? What? You don't get to kill the last boss and main villain of the game?

What kind of shit is this?

THIS IS IT RE FRANCHISE IS NOW OFFICIALLY DEAD

Hey guys. I picked it up too.
I'll stream it tomorrow night. Not sure how far I'll get or anything but I figure it would be better for you all to see in real time rather than hearsay.

I'll be doing it through twitch so have your adblockers on.

also, posted these in another thread but here, have your wife.

hitbox too shit for you? and fuck twitch.

I guess?
Maybe they've improved since the last time I tried to stream stuff there but people were getting shit back to them all fucked up and shitty.
Has it grown? Can its servers actually handle shit now?

We need a new streaming service that allows people to jump into chat without signing up though. Livestream still does that and I use that when I stream movies but it is a shitty service through and through.

Is this every time when a game is release, everybody complains?

Yeah. I was going to get it anyway. I have played every numbered RE game (finished all but 0 and 6 at this point) and I wanted to see what was going to happen with this new direction they took it in.

I don't really trust Holla Forums as a source for judging games. I do talk about games here but this place is mostly letting me know what's coming down the pipeline since I can't stand to give clicks to any of those "gaming journalism" websites.

This place is a hipster filled contrarian bitter hellhole filled with shitty failed autists.
As such, every now and then they will talk about a often lesser known gem while bitching about anything new and mainstream.
I wouldn't have known about GodHand if it wasn't for Holla Forums nor would have been encouraged to play through the entire DMC series.

It's a fucking mainline Resident Evil game, the name alone guarantees that it's gonna be on the spotlight and have every single one of its flaws criticized.
It's also arguably the largest jump in gameplay mechanics the series has had since RE4 (not taking spin-offs or side games into account).

Also posting superior first person RE.

streaming re7 at weebcrew.moe

Why are Gondola music vids always so amazing?

The change in mechanic is what drew me in to this one.
I walked around a bit (to test some settings) and I don't mind the first person view on this game. But I only played like 10 minutes so we'll see.
I'm not generally one to get scared by horror games and movies so that level of thrill won't be what keeps me going. It will have to be the gameplay, challenge, and a story that can keep a level of suspense that makes me wanting more.

one bad game does not mean the concept is bad.

Dead Aim was okay, the final boss not getting killed with a rocket launcher is forgiven if only because of how absurd the cutscene and battle leading up to it is.

Shitposting aside, survivor is actually pretty decent if you had a lightgun with a d-pad. Though iirc the burguer release had no Lgun support, making it trash by default.

(You)

It literally has fucking denuvo. What's wrong with you?

I dunno man, we're all like denying the reality cause it's too shit for a proper reboot title.
If it's real reboot of the franchise then now RE is good as dead.

I'm pretty sure that has to do with all those rainforest trees being culled by filthy spics just so they can use the soil for farming which isn't suited for long term use and has resulted in essentially a vicious cycle. The rainforest soil after it becomes useless won't be recovering for a long, long time causing a permanent decrease in trees, as this cap in trees in the world is reduced the amount of actual breathable air is also reduced. There is also some other things that will increase CO2 and cause a reduction of oxygen but the important thing is that those filthy spics won't just give up trying to convert the soil into something useful and just let the population starve and sort itself out.

RE had already a reboot, it's called Remake.

This.
Sometimes dead is better.

I dunno, seems unfair to complain about it before it's released, and too long after release your complaints might become irrelevant.

At release is just right. That or when they crack Denuvo so most of Holla Forums can get their hands on it.

I thought Revelations was supposed to pick up the shit that RE6 left the series in? Which has been doing okay to an extent.

Now we have RE7 which takes place after RE6 and the Umbrella company have come back from their market crash?

Yes the data is fake faggot. Prove that sea levels worldwide rose 20 centimeters. Nobody is fact checking these claims.

This

and this.

problem is I could see the reevaluating REmake 2 if this fails as horribly as it looks like it is going to.

Because it is.

post the rest

It has denuvo. Doesn't matter what's in the game, it's already shit tier on a fundamental basis. No buy. No pirate. Complete rejection.

Huh?

All Capcom games are short; they were just too fun to realize that back in the day.

Seems like bullshit knowing that most of the oxygen comes from algae and the amazons are barely populated.
If anything, its the lumber companies the ones to blame.

get clipgrab. perfect for getting webm off of youtube

Chopping this up into webm is a bit impractical. i could make about 6 webm out of it but that's about the best i could do.

Dead Space

Are the player's arms always disembodied, or only in VR?

Ok guys like I said I would i'm streaming this now.
No facecam or anything gay like that.
Let you guys get a look. my computer is somewhere between minimum and recommended so I couldn't max out every graphical setting. I got them all on "high" currently.

hitbox.tv/BinaryGhosts

Cool

Shit is endlessly stuttering for me though, doesnt seem to be a way to turn down the quality either

I turned it down on my side (or at least downscaled resolution) lets see if that helps

It works fine for me now

Looks like typical high difficulty fuckery to me

I'd imagine when an enemy gets staggered, you're required to whack them with a melee weapon to save ammo. Maybe that's how you build up damage.

In other words
That all depends on how flexible the combat system actually is.

Yea thats what I got from it too, shit so far seems to be heavily scripted though

A couple more screen shots. For those of you who watched, you get the gist of it.
They basically took the game in the direction of "avoid the slasher villains". Instead of dealing with zombies and other monsters that are rather nameless/faceless what have you. For the most part you're doing a hide and seek game with some super powerful zombie people.

An interesting direction for a resident evil game.
Not one I rather enjoy.

Oh, screen shots of the cop who died because he was being stupid as shit not calling in backup, not listening to the guy pleading for his life and trying to get the fuck out of there, etc.

Just beat it on normal. I guess I'd say I enjoyed it; the first half was basically exploring the mansion, solving puzzles, and felt like RE1. The second half on the ship felt more like Revelations. The limited amounts of enemies was gay though and I'm not a fan of the molded, they just feel like reskinned Ooze, but I think that was the point (My guess is the t-Abyss is one component of the E-Series virus).
It's really not for everyone though and it leaves more questions than answers; it's pretty obvious they're setting this up for a sequel or two. Mia obviously worked for Umbrella though, and I don't think that was really Chris regardless of the fact he's listed as "Chris Redfield" in the credits. After playing Umbrella Corps, I would agree with the Hunk theory.
The first-person perspective made playing with KB+M work extremely well, but I don't want them to make that the default on the next game, third person worked better overall. I'll probably replay it again this weekend on the harder difficulty to see if I change my mind on anything though.

So about how far in until the gameplay seems to completely fucking change because what you're saying doesn't sound like what is going on at all.

So eventually you're going to drop the Texas Chainsaw Massacre family and the hide-and-seek gameplay and go back to faceless monsters?
You're going to pick up a Chris at some point?
Are you still the main character Ethan?

Once you "kill" him in the garage he doesn't show up for a while and you are basically free to explore the place. The main enemies (the "molded", the thing that was in the demo) show up soon after.
"Chris" "saves" you at the very end
Ethan is the main character, though you play as others along the way kind of like in RE2.

maybe I triggered him early then because I killed him in the garage, found a bathtub upstairs like 10 minutes later and BAM he's back.

I forgot about that encounter. Either way, he's not really that big of a deal, honestly, since he's scripted. I don't think he'll follow you out of that room (I might be wrong though, like I said, I forgot that encounter even happened). You actually kill him soon enough, and he's the only family member that really chases you; you can prevent the wife from coming after you by just inflicting enough damage (This is also an achievement) She won't chase you again until the boss fight. Lucas doesn't chase you at all. You also don't kill him in the end, it's assumed he escapes somewhere

It's so weird that didnt appear in that one dream sequence where the father said that he dindu muffins and it's the little girl fault it would be nice to hear his opinions or views, same with the mother.

In other news I got this candle!
The smell of fear and horror is wood, wax and cinnamon apparently. News site said that it's suppose to be old timber and blood.
The smell stuck on me and I can still smell it while at work, making me sick

That's the stink of your sin, user.

I'm a fag for scented candles, so when I saw this I laughed hard since I wasn't expecting it to be real

Dubs confirm best lightgun game

I am waiting on mine…

Do you have to glue your leg back on?

Yeah. Apparently the healing chemical you use is so fucking good that it can reattach limbs.

It technically does take place in the future though :^)