LOL

briannawu2018.com/

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

rape.cologne/
youtube.com/watch?v=rm915ayRQ4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

videogames

Let me know when the inevitable hilarity occurs.

Gamergate wasn't alt right
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Feels good being the bogeyman.

John pls

He's like Wimp Lo, he thinks losing is winning. Now that would explain a lot about his retarded behaviour really.

You're not.

Alt-right is controlled mainstream opposition. Anyone here or on pol is right, not alt-right

Jesus H Christ. We left cuckchan in the exodus because we couldn't talk about shit like this and now you newcucks are fucking it up here too.

Holla Forums is russian horseshit
how the fuck can you know about the venona papers and then get pwned by the same goddamn people a second time

Holy fuck, its one of the piss-stained shills.

No need to be this butt-frustrated my friend, it's old news. Had Flynt done some major recent sperging then you would have a point

>tfw you registered rape.cologne/ and have yet to do something with it

АЙ ВАЙ, ГОЙ, ТЫ НАС РАССЕКРЕТИЛ! ЧТО ЗА ХОЛОКОСТ! НО НИЧЕГО, БЫДЛЯШКО ТЫ НАШЕ, МЫ ОТРЯДИК СПЕЦНАЗА-ТО ПОШЛЁМ ЗА ТОБОЙ!

ВСЕМ ПОСТОРОННИМ, КУПИТЕ МОЮ КНИГУ ПРО АЛЬТ-РАЙТ, ЛЕС ОБРОСШИХ ХУЕВ ГОМОСЕКОВ, ТОЛЬКО ЗА ПЯТЬДЕСЯТ ЕВРО!

It always takes a white man to do a woman's job. Even when they become one themselves.

!?

remember how everyone made fun of mccarthy and called him a filthy stupid rube

how does it feel to be literally incapable of learning from the past

McCarthy was right. Holla Forums is on McCarthy's side.

Well as hysterically pathetic as it is, I doubt John "Wu lad" Flynt running for office is vidya related or even significant news, as she probably won't even be taken seriously as a candidate..

Yeah, it's why Kotaku and Polygon are treated as a god damn joke amongst the gaming community, and why Trump is president. Not to mention how the Alt-Right doesn't even have any power within itself, it's just a bunch of normalfags posting frog memes. Not to mention how most of the shit that gets done is actually through Holla Forums, but I digress.

t. Assburger

Trips will Wu for congress

Is that mp4 set in an alternate universe where AIs like Tay ended up functioning the way they were (((supposed))) to?

Mark why?

abandoning one russian psyop for another doesn't make you any less of a gullible idiot

Do you have more invisible sluts? That's really hot.

because it's fucking hilarious, I'll delete it soon. but lets laugh a little before hand.

for all you know, it's a dude lad

Honestly I thought no one would laugh with me. i never go to Holla Forums so I didnt post there. I wont be a fag and repost this thread.

t. user

Go marry a Danuki or something.

ДА, АНОН, ПОСМОТРИ НА ЭТОТ ТРЕД! КАКОЙ ЖЕ ПЛОД ЛУЧШИХ УМОВ НАШЕЙ РЕЛИГИИ И ТРАДИЦИИ! ОНИ ВСЕ НА ЭТО ПОПАЛИСЬ И СЕЙЧАС ОНИ ВИЗЖАТ КАК СВИНЬИ В ГРЯЗИ! И ТЫ, АНОН, НЕ СМОЖЕШЬ ИХ ОСТАНОВИТЬ, ПОТОМУ ЧТО ТЫ ХУЙ ПРОСТОЙ!

МЫ КОНТРОЛИРУЕМ ПОЛЯКОВ И ВИДЕОИГРОКОВ, ПИДОР, ПОКА ТЫ СОСЕШЬ ХУИ В СВОЁМ УГЛУ!

FUCK I MEANT HE

NO BILLY

your manlet pedo mudsymp dictator-for-life has a certain charm but it would be awesome if you'd leave us alone

incidentally, Satori > Mamizou

Didn't the chatlog leaks of CON proved he stored CP on his computer? He's finished.

yup. this is a publicity stunt.

cyka blyat

don't know how to embed. yeah im a fag. someone webm this.
youtube.com/watch?v=rm915ayRQ4I

wew lad

НО ТАК ВЕДЬ НЕ ПОЙДЕТ, ХУЕСОС ТЫ АЛЬТЕРНАТИВНЫЙ, ГДЕ Я ПО ТВОЕМУ ТОГДА ШЕКЕЛИ ДОЛЖЕН БРАТЬ?

ВОЛ СТРИТ ПЕРЕПОЛНЕН, К ТОМУ ЖЕ ТАМ ТВОРИТСЯ ХОЛОКОСТИЩЕ ПОЛНЕЙШЕЕ - ТРАМП У ВЛАСТИ
ОРУЖИЕ ПРОДАТЬ НЕГРАМ И ДЕТЯМ НЕ УДАСТСЯ, РОССИЯ ОТСЛЕЖИВАЕТ
В ИЗРАИЛЕ СВОЯ МАФИЯ И ЕСЛИ СКАЗАТЬ ИМ НЕТ ТЕБЕ ПИЗДА ПОЛНЕЙШАЯ

ТАК ВОТ, ПОЛУЧАЕТСЯ, БЫДЛО ТЫ НАШЕ, МНЕ НУЖНЫ ДЕНЕЖКИ И ВАШ САЙТ ИДЁТ В ЖОПУ. И ПРО ПУТИНА НЕ ВОЛНУЙСЯ, ОН ВАС ВЫЕБЕТ ПОЛУЧШЕ ЧЕМ НАС ДАЖЕ!

ВСЕГДА ПОМНИ ШЕСТЬСОТ МИЛЛИОНОВ, ПОСТЕР! ШЕСТЬ ГОРИЛЛИОНОВ САМИ СЕБЯ НЕ ВСПОМНЯТ!

haha you live in Snow Africa

It's too late, you're in debt to the Danuki.

I love how it doesn't mean anything at all. 8 years of this butthurt lel

more chance at bushy tail for me mate

1. Take off the ellipses.
2. Jack off into bottles and sell it as eau de toilette.

You realize the moment it becomes more profitable for her, or she gets bored of you, she's going to sell you into indentured servitude in a third world hellhole.

If you want a bushy tail, get some nice squirrel pussy and see what your nuts look like tucked into her cheeks.

Is it finally time?

Nice OC

I dont understand. You understand you go in oven yes? Bulking on cakes wont change that, they'll just build a bigger oven.

Day of the rope when?

Never ever

I haven't run into a Holla Forumsack in real life that wasn't gay, jewish or black. Only 7 people but every one was at least one of those, sometimes also furry.

why wouldn't they? tuvalu's main export is .tv domain names.

Oh how I wish you knew how correct is.