Solitude Simulators

There's only one thing I want out of games: being alone. Silent Hill gave me that before the monsters showed up. No Man's Sky gave me that before the ayyliums showed up. Watch Dog's Alone minigame gave me that after I freed all the zones.

But I need more games I can be alone in. My soul screams incessantly for solitude simulators, and it would prefer to be alone in an empty city if it could.

What games leave me alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

raknaragnarok.wixsite.com/raknaro
vocaroo.com/i/s1swX1Aurwdt
vocaroo.com/i/s1azRav97zjq
vocaroo.com/i/s0uVLBXjYn0x
vocaroo.com/i/s1hCsXV6x4dl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stalker on occasion

Ragnarok Offline
raknaragnarok.wixsite.com/raknaro

Shadow of the Colossus.

Minecraft.

Not even shitposting here.

I know a lot of chads here shit on it, but it's been my go-to game for years for exactly this reason, when I need to be alone.

Real life.

subnautica.

Any offline game?

show us some of your worlds

The Long Dark but it's still in early access

My life.

What version do you play?

psst- have a kebab pill
very expensive, very good ingredient, very illegal in degenerate Great Satan nation

Stop shilling on a video game forum, moishe

Get the fuck out sand nigger.

Fuckin

WORLDS.COM

That's some good solitude shit right there

No wonder you want to be alone you autistic shit crease.

This never stops hurting. Not just because it's true but because I miss Pierce so god damn much.

Actually it's more like this

Eh, honestly the way that ends
Pushes it in to teenage edgelord territory.

Being edgy is fun though. I recently watched XXX with Vin Diesel in it, and my god were the early 2000s edgy and awesome. Goth clubs, neue deutche harte, crazy outfits and a general feeling of "fuck everything that holds me back". Where did it all go so conservative?

Though tbh I meant it in more of a hippy pothead way when I typed it.

Not 'morality is for mortal whelps' ?
This is fedora tipping tier shit no matter your views on morality.

Atheists are some of the biggest moralfags out there, and as a theist I tip no fedoras.

I fucking wish, go ahead and try to live a secluded life in any modern country. You'll be classified as a malfunctioning human resource with a mental disorder and be preyed upon by 'social services'.

At least a few hundreds years ago you could make up some religious reason or claim you were a private philosopher.

I guess as a fan of Bloodlines and Postal 2 I can't really bitch.

I have a few pictures I've taken, but I lost a vast majority of them when my hard drive died last year. I'll post what I've salvaged though.

The Java version because fuck Windows 10. So running on current with the Johnsmith texture pack.

I know the singular person known as Holla Forums hates the game, but still.

The last few, I was experimenting with different texture packs.

Sorry for the spam.

I don't know, why does my foot hurt when I stub my toe?

the image on the right should be replaced with a fat neckbeard

Ironically it went conservative due to globalist progressives.
You think Hollywood can afford to be have creative freedom when they have to sell to the Chinese market?
You think normalfags can afford to be edgy or umique when they're trying to appease minorities and mentally ill people?

Slaanesh a pretty cool guy. Eh fucks Inquisitors and doesn't afraid of Emperors.

If that's your self image go for it I guess

The greatest of mysteries

I'm all for normalfags normalfagging
I'm all for nazifags nazifagging
I'm all for SJWfags SJWfagging

Just do it in your own corners, quit trying to make the world obey the rules you personally live by.

yeah i mean it's not like leftists are trying to censor the internet and videogames or anything

Nations dont exist to cater to your pleasure.
Most of your vices propably require a nation so it's pretty fucking retarded to complain other people dont step on your shit when you rely on others for yours.
Dont want to play by societys / nations rules? Fuck off, be a pioneer move to the north pole and make your society free of opressive opinnions hippie.

Hes actually completely right though, the only reason you don't shill for Islam is because its a sand nigger religion but that doesn't change the fact that Hitler allied with the sand niggers and liked them and wanted Germany to be more like them.

And If the nazifags truly got their way video games would be banned since a kike invented them.

das it mane
get RTG and some other nice mods
disable villages
play on peaceful if you don't want zombies/skeletons
????
profit!

and seems like a nice bet too but it's unfinished I think.

Thats what the labeled groups you enumerated do you fucking retard.
Just because you just want to sit on your own corner doesn't mean there aren't people who don't want to take you away from it or change it.
Your hippie bullshit doesn't work on this reality never did.

Even Ghandi was an activist and he did so by doing literally nothing.
Whats your fucking excuse?

I Am Alive

all me

w-what

Is this some retarded new meme I'm not aware of?

Fragile Dreams for Wii. Little-known game but it nails the atmosphere and lonely feeling wonderfully.

I've been here since the first exodus. Last I checked you only did that all me business when someone was legitimately samefagging. I wasn't aware LOLSORANDOM shit was getting hot around here.

Since here the first departure. I was just the last of all and when someone is symefygging a legitimate business. Here are hot LOLSORANDOM shit I didn't.

what is this new breed of reckless faggotry that i am viewing

LOL
Fuck off back to reddit.

vocaroo.com/i/s1swX1Aurwdt

LOL
You have a horrible voice. I bet you never get laid.

someone who actually remembers Worlds.com
I miss that low res shitfest

that's the stuff
I'm working on some independent mods to make minecraft worlds a bit more interesting, like lava making surrounding blocks 'hot', lava sources with volume that depletes as it spreads (producing rock as the flow cools), vanilla enchants having dual purpose like making stone crumble as you dig, and other neat shit.

vocaroo.com/i/s1azRav97zjq

Ironic stupidity is still stupidity.

vocaroo.com/i/s0uVLBXjYn0x

Reminds me of this

You've seen too many

what did he mean by this

vocaroo.com/i/s1hCsXV6x4dl

good stuff, my mane

Shmorky, is that you?

Already played it, good game.

True, but I've already built everything I wanted to there, and I'd rather have tilesets functiob as new blocks rather than reskins so I could have more variety.

That was way better before I realized it was just a bunch of Holla Forumstards fucking with me. I legit stumbled on it by accident and thought I landed in a real life creepypasta.

You four should get together and suck eachothers dicks. Cute attempt at bullying though. The vocaroo fag needs to get laid, help him out and suck his dick since you're all such bros.

all me

stay pissed, you obnoxious fag
I'm in more layers of irony and repetitive jokes than you anyways

>>>Holla Forums

dont be a fucking retard on my board next time idiot

Whatever you need to tell yourself kids. Good to see cuckchan cross posting is alive and well.

Hes still going