Why does Ridley Scott try to force this Engineers/Prometheus garbage that no one cares about...

Why does Ridley Scott try to force this Engineers/Prometheus garbage that no one cares about? Like who gives a fuck about Alien origin or who was the Space Jockey that we see for 2 minutes in the first film. LITERALLY NO ONE

Other urls found in this thread:

alien-covenant.com/news/rare-alien-covenant-concept-art-depicts-very-different-film
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I find it more funny that he was so focused on a “strong female character” that he killed all sense of tension. The main chick was so “strong” that she was always 2 steps ahead of the xenomorphs.

Because the Xenomorph hasn't been effective since Aliens.

You've just amde a thread about it, which means you do care.

Xenomorph is so 70's

t. redditrash user and drinker of enemas

redditors like OP complained about no xenos being present in prometheus, so he put xenos in the sequel. the same redditors complain about the sequel being a rehash.

because hes old and old people lose all sense of creativity

she's literally going to be turned into David's rape/puppet/alien-queen slave

you call that being a strong female?

I don't give a shit how much the movies suck, ridley always casts cute leads

muh androgynous waifu

I actually quite liked the Engineers/Prometheus garbage. Too bad we never got the proper Lindelof-free sequel that Prometheus deserved.

something like this?

alien-covenant.com/news/rare-alien-covenant-concept-art-depicts-very-different-film

Could your waifu BE any more shit?

trash

He could be Chloefag or Maisiefag. Worse, he could be Zach.

when you go up against several xenomorphs and wreck one while balancing atop a flying ship, and outsmart another to the point where there is no tension… yeh, I'd say so.

brb, gotta vomit.

He's worse than all of them

If that were the case he'd be a major schizo.

shitty taste

I cared about engineers more than about those shitty overused aliens

bitch looks retarded

that's rude

The Space Jockey was only cool because it was mysterious, and implied the Alien was an ancient and civilization-destroying threat. Giving it any backstory would ruin it, but the backstory in Prometheus is completely retarded.

It implied nothing.

You mean the best part of Alien? Try again.

Yes it did, Ridley. Fuck off.
They found a strange fossilised biomechanical pilot with a chestburster wound, who's equally weird ship is still transmitting a warning signal.

I think we oughta discuss the bonus trolling situation.