Bootleg Titles

Go here
games-sy.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=18_46&page=1

Post whatever retarded hilarious bootleg titles/covers you find

Nice

gooby pls

I didn't know BLACK had 4 chapters.

WE WUZ BLACK AND SHEEEIT

What the hell is with all the GTA covers?

blowing things up and raping hookers is a popular activity in Syria

CAPTAIN MAJET

Two covers for this one.

CAPTAIN MAJED AAD MIN JADID

All of these GTA covers say "Professional Car Driver".

Looks like he's holding a dick

it's better than professional car stealer

"alright comrade, I came to this island with 100 bullets, let's see how much damage I can do."

Needs some tanks added there for that truly genuine Historically Accurateâ„¢ History Channel feel.

Sometime between their holohoax marathons and 2012 shit they actually published a couple of games.

Reminds of of Gladiator begins lets you use a Katana and Samurai armor.

lel

JUST

This stuff is sold in shops in some countries. I remember seeing a bootleg cowboy movie DVD about the adventures of "Client Eatwood"

Remember that game, Shadow of Colossus? Where chinks fought against lich king?

Mafia with an arab spirit.

Were these even real games or complete ripoffs with nothing on them?

Those are just covers, GTA ones probably contained shitty mods.

Oh yes.
Remember how Bloody Roar 4 guest stared elf kratos?

The fact that subhumans play ny favorite game makes me not like it anymore.

War taxes i guess.

I wonder why they really like using SoulCalibur and Tekken characters.

Because its easier to find their renders on google.

They really seem attached to Grand Theft Auto

Whats the deal with these? Are they just the normal games with bootleg covers or are they low budget shovelware/mods of the games? If there's anything original with any of these I'd buy a fuckton and dump an iso set.

I suspect only GTA ones are modded.

Wild Arms - continuation of Breath of Fire!

Checked

Nice trip n dubs, but what is most likely true. I assume they just get .iso's of these games, burn them on to dvds and sell them.
And please don't actually buy anything from them, your asking to get your card info stolen from you if you do that.

I would play that

Well Vice City is an Analogue on Miami

(checked)
Oh shieet.

The Harvey Birdman Cover is actually good

JUST

A very lighthearted take on Resident Evil

Somehow the Sonic Unleashed cover looks good since it doesn't show the retarded werehog abomination.

It's the Colours Cover

Wew forgot how it even looked, pls no bully.

Both of these people posting bully just as I was going to
fug

JADGE DREDD

VIRUSE IT IS AWARE

Why is their a Swastika in the background of Virus it is Aware

bretty gud

Silent Hill 5 Never ever

Someone should try and buy one

Why haven't you played Street Boy 2 yet, user?

It's clearly a scam to get your card information.

I was gonna use a pre-paid visa. Probably not worth it though.

I can't stop laughing at the Cold Fear one. It's like he's going "Whoops, maybe calling an airstrike on those civilians was a bad idea"

It's just ISO files burned to a disc, with a shitty cover. In countries that don't give a fuck you can make them yourself and sell them without repercussions.
If you searched a torrent site for modded GTA PS2 ISOs you should find a lot of these.

Someone can use a throwaway top up card maybe

At least my game wasn't casual and was teaching to preserve ammo.

fixed the first one for you

Except one is called 10.000 bullets meaning you get 10 bullets

periods are used as commas outside of fatganistan

Why are most of these from gta sa and why is the spic guy on most of them? Are these sandmonkeys really that plebian that the only gta they know of is sa?

Perfect.

You mean persona 1?

There were a few Vice Cities in there too.

Have another unleashed cover.

PS2 is still the most advanced console most third world casuals are familiar with, and SA was one of the biggest games on it.

I don't think those people know how to manage literally anything.

Anyone here notice how they cover up girl's cleavage because it's haram? See: >>11733391

The better Dino Crisis 3.

I'd also worry about funding terrorists

It might be a Kojima title.

I like how they put Cesar on most GTA covers since I guess he can pass as middle-eastern.

Well if you fund the "Rebels"" Ie ISIS you probably won't get much shit as our governments do the same but if you fund the Syrain Government then oy vey don't you know Russia hacked the Election

I refuse to believe this site exists

Accurate as the actual content

DRAGON KICK YOUR ASS INTO THE DESIGNATED STREET

I guess her design is too haram

I discovered Black 2. Now we're just missing Black 3 and the series is complete.

The bootlegs are mostly modded GTA games with replaced models, since GTA is notoriously easy to mod.

It ruins the joke if you know the fact that they used a picture of Miguel from Tekken.

But user, she's in that pic. To the left, wearing a red burqa.

Arabs are scalies? Who knew.

So Dragon Kick your ass back into Mexico then?

I found Black 3 though.

It's part of the joke, like in filename threads

What kind of a racing game is this?

How about we start mirroring these covers?

Black really went down hill when they stopped using numbers and names of companies instead.

Oh.

I don't want to know what kind of blade the title of this game is referring to. Seems extremely homo.

why do they go to the effort of making fake covers? Why not just find a picture of the real cover?

They sell some top quality anime too

The question is, can you play any of them?

It's more fun

A cover is supposed to grab attention. They make their own covers with more visuals and brighter colours to make them stand out. If you saw "Shadow of the Colossus" next to "SHADOW OF COLOSUS WITH RYU FROM STRET FIGHTER" one of them is going to stand out, and since English is a second language spelling mistakes aren't that noticeable.

Can any arabanon translate these please? second says Sandu Khan, can't read the rest

Because some of them can be haram

None of this matters

/a/ would be proud.

Racing his kids.

oh im laffin

MUMMMMUM is a 10/10 classic. Probably the Pong of our generation.

I fucking loved that game on the playstation.

Why haven't you played Lupin The The 3rd yet, user?

Outstanding.

Does anyone else find these increasingly jarring as they see more and more, like some fragmented alternate universe is trying to break into ours via these titles. I want to see what they all really are so bad but I know it would do me psychic damage.

The spic will be on the cover because he's the one who looks most like the mud.

Unrelated but you guys have no fucking idea how much Saudi autists love Captain Tsubasa.

what the fuck is DVD9

Dual layer disks, have more space on it.

Oh, huh. Fair enough, I thought they were just making it up

Those Syrians really love Miguel.

Can we make this bootleg hardware too?

Heather looks like a school shooter against that cheery backdrop.

Whoever shopped those Xbone images did a really shit job. If that's you're work: Step it up senpai.

Post more. These are great

They're chinks, so they're too lazy to photo shop Ceser and Miguel on to everything. But at least Overlord Leaves His Wife has a cover that features Seong Mi-na from Soul Edge and Ma Chao from Dynasty Warriors 5.

(Checked)
Hey do you have any pics more recent chink bootlegs? I remember hearing that now they love to slap Dynasty Warriors stuff over everything.

Nah man, look at the Xbone images again. That's not a chink shop on an actual box, that's a nerd shopping the image of some kid getting an Atari.

Specifically look at the logo on the first image in this post Notice how the logo doesn't have any of the wear the box has. It's not the worst shop job I've seen, but it's clear that's not really what that kid is getting. Still a funny image, but both a shitty shop and fake.

Sadly, no. Most of my stuff is old.

To be fair, 90% of these consoles are either an Atari or Famicom inside a plastic shell.

Oh yeah, I'm sure. Just in those specific images (and only those two, the rest in those posts look real to me) it's just someone shopping an image of someone getting an actual atari for lulz, not an actual bootleg product.

Oh wait no he doesn't, but from the thumbnail it looks like it.

Wouldn't that be considered super haram though?

Wait, do you mean that you thought the Xbox One 5200 Supersystem was a bootleg XBone? What I think is happening is someone is making an xbox shell and putting an atari inside, hence the carts. I think this generation is the first to actually be available for purchase in China, so I could see shenzen cranking out a quick clone before the real ones were able to hit the market.

Looks like a MGS2 clone

Nope, I mean the image is photoshopped. It's not even an Xbone shell. That logo isn't actually on the box and that system isn't actually there. Look at the shadow on the first image here

If you think that's a real natural shadow created by the system and the lighting of the area then you really need to brush up on your photoshop spotting. The whole image is just fake. Same with the "xbone" kinect here:

They're just fake images. Those aren't actual bootlegs at all.

In fact: in the xbone kinect: look at the "Supersystem" box, you can still see the Atari shell on the top panel.

Just a heads up, the stores original location was at last check up last year was in damascus in loyalist territory, anyone know if the store is still intact?

THREE
BATMANS
ARE YOU NOT IMPRESSED?

Oh man, and they're the best ones too.

I just noticed the actual bones in the XBone logo on the Kinect.
Who's to say that the chinamen didn't search "atari box" in google, slap an xbone on it in mspaint and print it on cardboard?

This is a lot funnier than I thought it'd be. Now all that's needed for completion is the chink rip offs and famiclones.

Is this a real job?
Can I go to Bangaladesh and shop shitty game covers for lulz AND money?

Come the fuck on now

So is this another AI like girlgames or Hey Kids? I didn't know the Syrians had this kind of technology.

Some of these games look p neat, anyone have a torrent?

top fucking lol

Buy them you cheap dog

I'm crying

Sure. I could see Donald going on a good rampage.

No, the ACTUAL IMAGE Is photoshopped you dense mong. I remember seeing that exact image before and its a couple kids getting a CoD limited edition console, which is why the original image was so funny.

Jesus Christ, he's saying the photograph itself is shopped.

The whole bootleg trade is pretty much universal, so probably yes. You'd probably have better luck with the Chinese, because they do a lot more bootlegging and Chinese -> English is much harder than Arabic -> English.
They are desperate enough to pay a white guy to be white around offices just to look good, and I'm sure actually knowing the context of these things would help your case. Just make sure you're actually paid for your troubles, if you go into an agreement. Does anyone have that screencap of an user talking about deals with the Chinese?

Holy fuck I'm dying here.

Captain majed is cowboy bebop of saudia Arabia

Late but yes

The wooden paneling on that Xbone actually looks cool.

I take rebuke the kikes 5 and Leppo.

That's grand.

Sounds legit.