I TOLD YA'LL DEM NAZEES SAY DEN SOWA SIMBO!

I TOLD YA'LL DEM NAZEES SAY DEN SOWA SIMBO!
#lizardsquad
#notafed
#fuckdrumpf
#deplatformgnazees

google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/alt-right-websites-hackers-anonymous-white-supremacist-820982?amp=1

We aint done yet crackas
*wastes 30k worth in DDoS to deplatform dem damn racists*

CodeMonkey was really fast on getting to this. I emailed him fifteen minutes after shit broke and within five he had returned my email saying he was working on it.

Woah, I had to go watch anime for like a whole hour. He sure showed me.

Laugh all you want white boi we got yo IPs and we takin ova dis here site

What % is he, lads?

99%, proof of the one drop rule.

Giganiggers don't understand the difference between resolution and definition.

By Azure, by Azure, by Azure! It's the grand champion!

It's like infiltrating Holla Forums and claiming it was hard.

POTATO NIGGERS

The Irish spelling is Patrick or Pádraig if you want to be really traditional, considering it's spelled "Patrik" his parents are probably mutts.

(CHECKED)
this is probably true

It really is a clown world.

Are you an actual nigger?

I don't see how that's infiltration. He's blown his cover now, if he had any.

This is the result of chanology. A bunch of faggots who never understood what NYPA means.

your link is disgusting, no archive AND a google refer
please refrain from posting threads in future

to be fair it's not a secret club,after 4chan became mainstream what did you expect?

It's probably to throw off the scent

They're trannies who identify as script kiddy DDOSers.

t.oirish

user posted this on endchan I was checking bunker too, and endchan got ddos'd aswell. It's probably the actual ddos'er posting this

what a fucking moron

I hope /baphomet/ fucks their shit up

Someone please tell him to keep DDoSing us, I was actually getting shit done today.

archive.is/8Iomr

So who did it? All the article says is that (((activists))) did it

imagine thinking that the alt right isnt full of pathetic lil faggots at this point

Putting a .02 BTC bounty up to identify the DDoS niggers which presumably are the same ones mentioned in the jewsweek article.

Well I guess I am glad I am a white supremacist then.

White supremacy is a buzzword. No one can even agree on what it means. Is it the belief that white people are just better? Is it the belief that they should be in charge? Is it the belief that everyone else needs to die? Is it necessarily worldwide, or can it be localised to individual countries?

He cut his hair and instantly became a Nazi. Ban Subversive barbers!

Can I be a white supremacist for Norway, but a black supremacist for Somalia? No one knows any of this.

It has pretty stable core beliefs, ones that are lost on you.

No, because that is racist
Yes, because then you are fighting for equality

Explain it to me.

So it's vaguely defined nonsense, like I said?
Sounds like white people owning things to me.

I mean, what the fuck is even "historical domination" and how is it any different from every other domination? So now being the dominant force for extended periods of time is white supremacy? Not even doing anything bad like lynching minorities or invading other countries, mind you, just the fact that you have been the majority too long makes you a white supremacist then.

/baph/ is still active? after it fell out of the top boards I assumed it had died

Nice.

Well quite often with boards there are people that stopped using them simply because it got too inactive for their tastes. If people were to revive it, you can most certainly bet the native users will begin coming back.

Translation: they replied but we didn't feel like publishing what they said.
By someone using the name Anonymous.

Not /baph/, /baphomet/

Is /baphomet/ like Holla Forums but with ddos?

It's more like an edgier Holla Forums

It's pretty dead, they mostly packed and moved to overchan/baphomet

Yea, it's framed in a way to imply it's a bad thing that whites want white countries and culture to remain theirs, when mass immigration is running into their country.