Lollipop Chainsaw

What are your thoughts on this game? I've been thinking about getting it.

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/762900/392f38f063/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you have to bother us with every insignificant decision you make in your entire life? Fuck off.

It's bad on a technical level, but it's typical Suda wackiness, and I had a lot of fun with it. If you got a PS3, it's worth a pirate. If you have a 360, then it's probably not going to cost you more than about $8 used.

Both Suda and Akira Yamaoka take back seats for Hollywood.
Has some minor but glaring game design flaws like how there's only one save file (a la MGS5) and if you ever use the option to change the music, there's no option to set it back to default.
It's a slightly more elaborate Musou with occasional breaks for mini-games and race parts. It follows a simple formula of having to kick zombies to stagger them then go for the kill with the chainsaw but when things get too hectic, it won't really work. When you get the "cannonball attack", it becomes a spin2win affair.
If you like short romps where you try to improve your score, it's enjoyable. You can also probably get it very cheap.

You fuck of nigger.

I'm not a PC fag, but it makes me sad I can't play it on my PC. I still live with my fam they needed me to take care of them after an accident crippled them and I can't play games like that on the big tv where everyone can hear it.

Just like with everything Suda does: great style and character but heavily lacking in the gameplay department – rather clunky combat, not very long and with little replay value.

Recommend it as a cheap romp but not much more.

It's more a beat-em-up along the same vein as Bayonetta. The biggest difference between them is that Bayonetta is more about mastering the combat, whereas Lollipop Chainsaw is more of a score-attack game which rewards you for cheesing your way through so long it racks up those sparkles.

Not bad, gameplay is kinda meh. You can't get any of the pre order outfits and that kinda pissed me off.

Not enough cheesecake for how the game was advertised and seems to be veiwed

It needs more rule 34

The first game Suda made post- No More Heroes where it felt like he was trying way too hard. It's pretty much been the case with everything he's done since. The stigma of 'that wacky guy who made a wacky game' has prompted him to do NMH over and over but more boring each time.

Its one of the worst games i've ever played.

I'd like to give that model a big floppy dick and some bull-sized nuts

Just because this is an anonymous imageboard it doesn't mean that you have to share your thoughts with anyone.

shit game

the chainsaw is like a symbolic dick

My dick is a literal dick.

The game's fun, but it's ridiculously short.

How is that a bad thing? Its also impossibly repetitive and clunky.

I dunno, she's kinda cute.

Style over substance

He meant OP should make decisions for himself and stop making "is it good" threads on Holla Forums to figure out if he should play something.

Pirate it because it's honestly not worth the money.

faggot

g.e-hentai.org/g/762900/392f38f063/

Highschool of the dead is kill, though. And good thing, it was going downhill, but we will never know how it ends.

Faggot.

playable, but little meh/ 10

HotD was going down hill since episode 2

I hated the drama from the first episode and I was only there for the tits and that crazy teacher who made his own personal harem.

I liked the transition from regular day at school to zombies at the gates. It was a comfy episode but the drama was retarded. I don't remember, maybe episode 3 was when it went downhill.

I completely forgot that entire manga/anime existed up until this thread. What exactly happened?

Buy yourself a small monitor and play in a room alone.

About the game, I like it has loads of costumes and unlocks and not a single DLC. I got it cheap and found it fun.

Korean Zombie costume was better.

I think there were 2 writers and they had differences so no manga for anyone.

For me it went downhill at the end of the anime and it's manga counterpart, after they fled from the house of that rich bitch the manga lost any sense, not like they went a lot further from there, I remember the mall, there it went downhill.

Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka was great.

this

That sucks.
It wasn't the greatest thing ever, but it was fun and had enough life and hometown.

It has some enjoyment on it.
Besides a fuckton of animu references that hit me right on my weaboo nostalgic past.

I remember armadillo spin being the IWIN skill like how charged atracks were in NMH1