Cheating in vidya

Your thoughts on cheating?

TF2 is so shit now the only way I can enjoy it is to cheat as a sniper and piss off tryhards, and even that gets boring. I miss pre heavy nerf TF2 so much..

Other urls found in this thread:

tf2classic.com/
3ds.guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it is single player, I do not give a fuck. But doing it in multiplayer is pure cancerous act, no matter the excuse, you faggot.

I don't cheat in tf2, but I agree. It is shut now.

*shit

Fucking autocorrect.

It always feel better to stomp just from your own skills but getting people really mad over vidya is always fun.

tf2classic.com/

Why?

Trannies destroyed tf2c. It was fun while it lasted I guess.

SMG scout and shotty medic RIP.

tf2 is shit now, yes
cheat all you want

Yes it's fucking shit. It's just amazing how much damage love and war did to the game. Rant: God fucking damn that heavy nerf. Heavy was a situational class that got nerfed because the nuvalve staff sucked at the game. Heavy is shit outside of payload. Nobody, not even the most tryhard of tf2 players complained.

Seriously, those valve bronies cater the game to themselves and not the community. They seem to have a massive grudge against Heavy and Pyro.

I'd normally call you a faggot for cheating in multiplayer, but given the current state of TF2 I seem to care fare less

The tranny who was in charge left last fall. They're still fucking about with their TTT mode and DM though, rather than recreating and fixing launch TF2.

If it's an h-game with an unreasonable amount of grinding (i.e. rpgmaker games), then I usually hack my money and exp up. Maybe health too if it's a really hard one. Otherwise I use exploits/abuse game mechanics in singleplayer rather than outright cheat.

I have to do this.

HI, I'M CATBUG!

I cheat sometimes on single player games, but only if they make it fun, for example I sometimes input the flying car cheat in gta sa and fly around the map with boosters for fun.

cheating in single player is fun sometimes, but multiplayer it's scummy but has it's moments of hilarity.

I've never done it but I did witness some on console GTAV which was absolutely hilarious +moralfag players butthurt as a bonus

I only give online cheating a pass if you're obviously doing it just for a laugh, to be an asshole or because you're bad is just embarrassing. Most cheaters I meet even in TF2 are so far up their own asshole they can nibble their own stomachs.

Cheat in single player for kicks mostly. Nothings funnier than trivializing the SUPAHDUPAHHARDCOREMODE AI difficulty in a strategy game by out cheesing his resource advantage and discovering how little they improved the AI itself. Lazy ass devs

I don't bother with it in MP but I mostly avoid big name ones because they're usually swarmed with hackers ranting in russian and so on. I never had the luck to experience a truly funny cheater.

I cheat all the time in Corruption of Champions

Back to reddit with you

Kill yourself, plebbit

It is not that hard OP. Simply playing the objective send 90% of the community into a bitchfit nowadays.

As for cheating, it is really only good for single player fucking around.

What a weird coincidence. I was just about to make a thread on cheating.
So am I filthy for this?

I'm playing FF3 on ppsspp, I just beat hein, accidently reset the emulator.

So now i'm re-beating him, but fuck doing it all over again, Hein was a bitch, so infinite health.
Now I just beat him again, i'm going to disable the cheats and go back to
playing normally

Am I a shit?

TF2 that much shit now? I stopped when the hat fetish started and before the BIG fucking balance changes.

Nah that's fixing your own cockup next time don't leave the soft reset button bound like a moron. I only did that ONCE to never again the fuck out of it.

Given how time consuming the side shit can be at times, I don't blame you.

No, it's not that bad. Probably he's thinking of those cocksucker friendlies that want le ebin pootis sandvich parties instead of playing the fucking game and they're loathed in servers where they're not the majority, to my experience. Half the server idling or trying to toss sandwiches at you is a good sign to bail, even 24/7 2fort servers generally get the fucking hint and play.

Eh, not really. Lost progress and you're making it up, that gets a pass.

gitgud

GAS THE CHEATERS

I don't mind cheating in single-player, it's fun to mess around all you like.
Cheating in multiplayer only makes you look like a Third World animal.

The community has really gone to shit user. The game itself is only really fun with a good server on top of it. It is now almost entirely populated by fags that think it is a team deathmatch game and defend cancerous "friendly" players. Adding to this, most are too stupid to make/download a legit deathmatch map, so they just yell "TRYHARD" at you when you actually play the objective. I stopped playing when the server I usually went on finally shut down.

Most players are just Helen Keller deaf-mutes who are mediocre-to-bad at the game, you don't see friendlies and people bitching about the objective outside of trade and faggy community servers.

i want scrubs to leave

I'm still fucking mad about this bullshit, they nerfed demoman's sticky a year back but wussed out due to community outrage and being the pussies they are and reverted it back. Meanwhile, heavy (a very medic dependent class) gets its damage cut down and makes it even more bad at ambushing (that jumping to a corner while revving trick still works but not as good as it was) AND PEOPLE STILL HAVE THE GALL TO CALL THE HEAVY 'BALANCED' EVEN THOUGH IT'S COMPLETELY OUTCLASSED BY THE SOLDIER AND DEMOMAN IN MOST SITUATIONS (without a medic). oh and a final fuck you to the Heavy, they nerfed the Natascha and the brass beast by sabotaging the damage resist when spun up for miniguns that is already take ages to fire and very, very much underpowered compared to stock.
t. 100+ hours as Heavy
they also rigged the MyM 'War'' update to Pyro's side

Fucking Hightowerfags

Also Fuck, i just can't stop playing TF2 for some fucking reason, no multiplayer games ever caught and held my attention as it has, and as much i resent playing a zombie of a once good game i'm still having more fun compared to other multiplayer shooters in the market. I just want Valve to finally fucking end this game or atleast give the development to someone else because they're just so goddamn backwards, self-sucking kikes that is flooding with money because the average consumer is retard

I'm still pissed about it, Heavy was in the lead for a good while and out of fucking nowhere Pyro gets a 10-15% lead that remains steady until the end, that was suspicious as fuck. Not to mention unused text-strings added in goddamned hotfixes about how Team Heavy loss seemed inevitable, there's no way in hell Pyro wasn't intended to win from the very start and Valve was just giving us the illusion of free choice.

Smissmas has passed and we still haven't gotten that fucking Pyro pack, to boot.

You're part of what killed TF2

I never had more fun since, good things have to end after all

How complicated is it to get cheat engine to work with some rpgmaker hgame? The grinding is bullshit.

heavy was in the lead for a few hours, a day at most, which to anyone with a brain is not even close to being a reliable predictor of the outcome. get the fuck over it.

I'm okay with it because usually people who cheat have literally zero gaming ability, and throw a tantrum when people end up beating them anyway.

Only subhumans cheat in multiplayer user. If the game is so bad to you, then just stop playing. It's a lot like some surrealist walking into a figure drawing class and shit-talking them from the corner for two hours.

I bet youre the type of faggot to cheat and then spam your "y u med? Xd" binds. I honestly don't get what anyone gains from cheating. Do those pretend rank points mean that much to you?

You're one of the many reasons TF2 is dying.

For single player, sure. I have fond memories of turning the flying cars cheat on in GTA VC and flying the tank around. Cheats also made games like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater and Turok fun as fuck.
For multiplayer, just git gud. If you need an unfair advantage to annoy you aren't thinking broad enough. If you want to piss people off in TF2 go Medic, grab the Vaccinator, set it to bullet mode and heal a friendly sniper. Watch as the sniper duels that happen over the course of the game get absolutely fucked, and snipers on the enemy team start raging.

I wish i could use cheatcodes in real life

Cheating is just another form of casual.

so much salt in this thread. holy shit.

It doesn't work against cheaters anymore or anything really. When they updated it and removed the permanent crit resistance, they really just nerfed the shit out of it. It is right near The Classic, one of the worst weapons in the game.

Seriously, should've just made The Classic a stock reskin like the awp, and kept the Vac the way it is.

I'm all for cheating as long as it gets hilarious results.

Cheating is a good way to make people upset if you're creative with it.

I haven't seen any good griefing vids with cheaters in a long while. Griefing seems to be lacking in content lately these days.

Well fuck, the Vaccinator was one of my favourite weapons. I guess an alternative would be standing around a friendly sniper as a Battalion's Backup soldier, but that's hardly as effective.

I enjoyed it too, but man nuvalve fucked it up.

This is what happens when you move all the original staff to csgo, and hire some random autistic bronies to work on the game.

yeah, it's nearly impossible to play a solid game of TF2 today

what is actually wrong with trying to win? i find it enjoyable just to compete, it isn't like im taking the game "seriously" i just find it more enjoyable to actually do things instead of crouching in a corner and spamming taunts as a heavy. the idea of "tryhards" is jarring, you are stigmatizing people for actually playing the game instead of being a defeatist beta cuck like yourself and its hilarious. yes i kill hoovies

I like fucking around in single player games with cheats(GTAV with a trainer can actually be fun) but cheating in multiplayer is just wrong.

Whatever.
Whatever.
You just admitted you can't gid gud.

Silly stuff or making shit admins go nuclear get a pass.

CHEATING IS A-OK!
ESPECIALLY IN SPEEDRUNNING!

DISAGREE AND CHIBI WILL BEAT YOU UP, NERD!

the game is made for faggots like him. i finally realized that while thinking about why something like random crits would still be in this game all this time. it is obviously intentional even though competitive mode doesn't have it and is better for it. it's purpose is to make skill not the only deciding factor to winning, to keep players from being good consistently, to keep the game accessible to newer players who could kill an entire enemy team with a stream of critical hits as a pyro in a second without even hitting most shots. the way it is set up is that the more damage you do the higher chance you will do a successive random critical hit but that chance is always there even if you do no damage prior. from release team fortress 2 was designed to be luck based, for casuals like op, in a way he is right, if you take team fortress 2 seriously at all you are stupid because that will lead to frustration and nothing else. though i don't think playing the objective is taking the game seriously, i just think thats playing the fucking game

I will tell you what is wrong. Murder, raping a child (if they enjoy it its not crime), homosexuality and anime. Cheating in some videogame is clearly not wrong because you are injecting code into another code and if people around you dont like it then they can go fuck off to real life. Actually using your own cheats is art in it's pure form because you beat the developer in his ass.

This.

I never cheat because I think it's pointless, and that goes for both singleplayer and multiplayer. In singleplayer, knowing that I didn't earn the special ability/item/whatever triggers my autism, so I can't have fun with it. In multiplayer, I just think that cheating is a waste of time. I guess people expect me to get angry, but I just look down on them. They didn't beat me with their skill or wits or anything, they just beat me using a program or tool that was designed to break the rules. It's something that edgy children think is amusing. I just disconnect when I see that someone is cheating.

I agree. Griefing gets a pass, since you're not really playing to win.

tf2 has always been the defintion of an autistic game, why would you play that shit?

Brittany is a professional victim. She encourages this shit and over-reacts for the twitch monie.

All the intelligent griefers moved on to shitpost on twitter and in real life.

If its single player cheat away.
But the moment you do that shit online in multiplayer I consider you subhuman trash. Don't bring that shit in co-op, its ruins the fun of the game for people that just want to play normally.

Why are trannies so prevalent in video games? I thought they were a minority.

2 months later:

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

They are, they're just very vocal.

I thought you had to pay for that.

anyone got the webm of him cheating in his "paper mario world record"

Cucks ruin fun every time.

retard it's CY+2

I was gifted an Action Replay for GBA when I was in middle school, and I used it almost exclusively for Pokemon. Love me some rare candies and master balls.
When I got Diamond, I bought an Action Replay for DS.
Sometime after getting my 3DS, I bought yet another updated AR.

I still haven't completed the White endgame, and have barely touched White 2, X, or Alpha Sapphire. Haven't bought Sun at all yet. Fuck.

Well you did rape him.

That's cute.

Hack your 3DS when you get the chance. 3ds.guide
Then install PKSM. You'll love it. Keep your cheating until after you beat the game though

I've thought about it before, but didn't want to fuck up whatever Nintendo account I have. Not even sure I have to worry about that.

Does GTA:O have Cops & Robbers or Chopper vs Chopper yet?

it's ok as long as you are open about it, do it for fun or use it as a shortcut(grind).

but OP is using it as a form of punishment by lashing out against those that are more successful or happy than him.

That only works against dumb cheaters, and good luck trying to make the team go medic. The Vaccinator was nerfed so badly it's useless now. Fucking Muselk giving people false hope..

There are "skilled" cheaters, yes, it's fucking ironic I know, but they will wreck your shit. Crit bucket hax, melee crits, medic aim priority, and carefully timed ESP attacks. People think they can take them on, but they can't. All you have is the votekick, but that no longer bans them from the server and they will be able to rejoin over and over so long as the matchmaker puts them back in that server which it does very often. They will attack you when you are unaware, and in some cases, will "tryhard" against you if you manage to piss them off enough. The minute you leave your medic. Boom, the medic is hit right between the eyes by a sniper spinning 80 mph with godlike aim, and you're likely next. They also party up these days frequently in casual matchmaking rigging the votekick. Trust me, I know from experience.

If you encounter cheaters, stop being autistic and join another server. That is how you truly win against them. I am not defending cheaters in TF2, I'm just saying that shit like this doesn't work half the time.

The game is fucking shit now anyways. I miss pre 2013 so much. Fuck mlpvalve.

I do it to piss certain people off. Not to ruin games. Casual has a surprising amount of 6v6 asshurts crying over the mic. Cheating riles them up to boiling point.

Where did all the posts go? Is Holla Forums having a seizure again? None of us were breaking the rules.

Some threads are gone as well. Server problems or volunteer gone haywire.

Site is fucking up, happening on all the boards. Cloudflare issues, threads just going back in time, etc.

I still feel kinda scrubby even when reading up a walkthough.

Pic related is top tier when it comes to singleplayer cheats.
Making crowds of Jedi fight crowds of Sith while having both fight the giant mutated Rancor and playing as an invincible Sith Sword-wielding Lando was awesome.

TF2 is by far harder than a lot of FPS's to play properñy

Do you want to make a party and play user?

I am f2p however

Is cheating in shit games for the sole purpose of pissing people off acceptable?

Cheating in a multiplayer game that isn't complete shit is cancerous. If the game isn't trash, if you're not playing with a full roster of obnoxious faggots who deserve it, if you're not doing it to fuck over some autistic huehue or slav who's already cheating, then you're a faggot, no question.
Exaggerations aside (though I did play one 4v4 where that happened), I'd put maphackers at ~25-30% of the player population. It's fucking ridiculous and completely spoils the game. And unlike the raging assburger teammates, you can't even get away from it in 1v1s, where your disadvantage is even more compounded.

Did they ever add grenades to TF2? I remember before the game was released they announced that they would remove grenades. I dropped all interest in it before it was even released, all of the best TF mods I used to play had a heavy focus on nades, and shit like bunnyhopping, and TF2 sounded like TF for normalfags.

imo, yes.

TF2 *was* great until mlpvalve took over and made the game their bitch. Cheaters in TF2 were very rare until mlpvalve took over, and that inspired lmaobox to make his cheat releasing more cancer onto the game. Before mlpvalve, there wasn't much of a reason to cheat as the game was more fun without cheats. Nowadays it's the other way round imo. In a way, it's a big middle finger to mlpvalve for fucking up TF2.

That Remides me of Pic related.

This is A Real Cheat Code

You pretty much need to use both hands and your chin to put in the damn thing.

Wouldn't dick be easier to do it with?

There was also that one command that made lightsaber duels more frantic by making lightsabers as lethal as they should be by canon. You don't even need to swing the thing, anything that touches it gets ripped apart. This went for enemy sabers too though, so you had to git gud or die instantly.

Any game that let you spawn an ungodly amount of NPCs in levels, I instantly fell in love with. Jedi Academy was amazing, spawning hundreds of rebels and stormtroopers and just flying around watching a huge battle unfold.

team gamerfood is top tier and anyone who says otherwise is a beta aspie third worlder cow is an autist

Just gotta play with people who aren't shit, if they're shit then REMOVE

There is no anti-cheat in it, because it would fuck with mods.

It does recognize that you're cheating because you get the word CHEATER above your playermodel

Coming up against hackers in Quake III and Live was pretty fun, because they generally had a mediocre enough grasp on movement and positioning that you could still beat them, even if they had aim and wallhacks.

Good times.

I've been kicked from some of my best games due to accusations of cheating. I guess it is possible to get good enough that there is little distinction.

Online cheating is shit, unless you are acting as a benevolent overseer, who acts to do battle with other, rival gods.

that's only if you cheat yourself the DLC.
Not even kidding that's the only thing it checks

nice tits tho

yep, there's a whole video of her breaking character. shame seeing these are so much funnier before you know it's all an act.

You won't see a lot of them in shooters like CoD, CS or R6, but you'll see them in colorful MMOs, platformers, or Mobas.

Probably because it's easily accessible.

Anyone have the leaked pic of her tits?

Hi, I'm distance and coverage, you're stupid.
Watch me soak 90% of your crit damage with the danger shield and Vaccinator uber.
Don't worry buddy, when you switch to heavy and can barely do more damage than the pistol I can still shoot you in the face.

Just to be clear, I've actually run the numbers on this shit. There's virtually no way for anyone cheating to recover from this.
I just straight up have higher damage per second than cheating can actually provide.

video of her breaking character?

nice muselk powertrip fam.

Good luck trying to time it right when a *skilled* cheater can watch your uber percentage and know your exact position from a mile away and camp near a supply locker charging a headshot.

Oh, and the Vaccinator does not block crits anymore. They nerfed it. Also it has no melee damage resistance. Seriously, if you can get a whole team to go soldiers and medics with barely any effort, go right ahead. It's only autistic if you put too much effort into it. There's no way one cheater would win.

Sidenote: No *skilled* cheater plays as Heavy anymore because the removal of nospread, and the LnW Heavy nerf. They all use Sniper and Spy for obvious reasons often armed with a Hitman's Heatmaker + Dead Ringer and an Ambassador + DR.

No shit Muselk, but the uber only lasts 2.5 secs per bar. Keep in mind the cheater can read your uber percentage and know your exact location from his spawnpoint. Also most of them have "Ignore Uber" on so they won't waste their shot on you. If you miss a shot, you're fucked. Medic priority is often set, so the minute his uber goes off he's dead. Expect him to chase after you once your uber is gone.

Best option: Leave the server and the game altogether.

This nigger better just be pretending to be retarded.

holy hell how salty can one man be

it's what happens when Valve lets its employees choose where they want to work. All the devs want to work on Dota or CSGO, nobody cares about a decade old shooter.
feelsbadman

wow simply an epic troll

the fanboys are here everyone, beware

look out everyone, sherlock's on the case

It's your game, your life and your time. You can do what you want.

Just don't cheat online.

And to everyone who cries about their gamerscore/trophies: fuck off.

I don't play TF2, I'm just making fun of a guy who sucks dick at one of the most accessible FPS games out there

Spotted the Overwatch fagboy. How's that even-babbier-tier shooter going?

Also his generic youtube letsplayer voice doesn't help at all

Well shit, no wonder he got it then, cause fuck paying for all that shit after already buying the game

Last gen there were fucking websites were people could track their achievements. I remember going to those forums once and saw people cry about editing save games.

Gamers are truly pathetic.

Anyone know how I can cheat money into console GTA:O? My friend begged me for months to fucking get it so we could play, finally did, and the entire fucking game is built around the goddamn sharkcards. Making money is absurdly time consuming, everything is overpriced, and kikestar made sure that the only way you could get anything is through their fucking cards. I never thought I'd live to see the goddamn day I'd have to sit and price out every fucking bullet I fire. I'm a wagecuck baker so I don't have time to sit and play 24/7 to grind the same fucking heists over and over again for months at a time to get anything, the game is legitimately the most jewed game I've ever fucking played kikestar really outdid themselves with this shit fuck ever giving them my money again

There was some sort of glitch a few years ago that you can abuse to make infinite money. It was a honeypot and everyone who used it got banned.

>Thinks TF2 hitboxes are worse than the game where you can often be hit behind walls
What fucking cancer is this and why isn't it dead yet?

How much do you wanna bet that he's gonna pull the "I was only pretending to be retarded" card?

God bless the Russians.

Lmaobox is no longer being developed since the sourcecode got leaked, so the dev took all the money and disappeared.

New versions of Pirate perfection block that now.

actually you're right, he IS pretending to be retarded
you all did exactly what he told you to at the end of the video, got triggered, and raged over the video
it's incredibly obvious bait and the fact that you couldn't see that proves how oversensitive you people really are
this is why e-celebs are the new hotness, because retards like you feed them views and money by listening to them and either happily agreeing with them, or angrily disagreeing with them
the truth is, no matter what option you choose, the result remains the same
you retards watch them, and you retards give them money
and you're probably gonna say
>b-but i don't watch stupid e-celebs!
you know how i know you retards watch e-celebs?
cause you watched the video i fucking posted, the video i fucking directly linked to you idiots
you're a bunch of triggered, blubbering idiots crying and whining about obvious bait
you bought it hook line and sinker, you dumbasses
people like you are the reason video games are in the state they're in

Well look at you being all high and mighty, when you're the one who posted that shlock in the first place, you're no fucking better.

maybe i am no better
doesn't change the fact you're as much of a faggot as i am

Nigger you fucking watch his shit enough to find that video on your youtube feed and then post it here. Everyone else ITT for all we know has only ever seen that video because you linked it, sorry we weren't all crying for a webm like we should be. And knock it off with the obnoxious spoilers.

I only opened it to see the title of the video. That's how I know I wouldn't bother with it.
Kill yourself, contrarian nigger dick sucker.

When will you faggots finally give up

Yeah user, you really got us. We're definitely the schmucks here

I can't comprehend how stupid you are.

Define "template thread" because the rules sure as hell don't

This thread isn't one, because OP put a little effort into it, but a template thread is something short, sounds like a meme, and can be applied to any topic easily, hence template. Here's a few
etc.

Whatever you say 10 bux

Would love to actually get a definition for it in the rules since all it defines is "Foolz posting" (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean) and a screenshot of Rugga posting threads with identical titles and that definition is at odds with all the generals on the board when they've got identical titles themselves

No wonder you're poor, you're really retarded.