4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite art style in a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
dynamic-designs.us/xak.shtml
amazon.com/Cuisinart-CRC-400-Cooker-Stainless-Steel/dp/B0001XAG8W
gitlab.com/cbh
youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE
youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Evenin' folks.

Come on over to the 4 AM CyTube. Music until 6 AM, then it's whatever ;3

Yes
Is R6 Siege that good? and can it be run on a 2007-tier toaster?

No

pee pee poo poo

Morning. How was your weekend?
I bailed on some friends friday because I forgot to set my alarm. I ended up just catching up on sleep all weekend.
Also picked up persona 2 today and I'm enjoying it.

I really enjoyed the art in darkest dungeon

Morning everyone!

Still playing zelda 1. Kinda bored of it. Bit too simple really.

Just got done watching a 10 year old vid on otaku in nippon. Was pretty dang comfy. Gonna get drunk later and watch gabriel drop out most likely.

I hear this might help you find out, not too sure though.

systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Gonna have to do a fast sleep fix fam. That shit ain't fun.

Aren't there two different persona 2s?

yes, but I won't bore you with the same procrastination problems I've had since forever, just visiting these threads again, while I do work i should have done before but my internet it's been shit so there's my excuse.

Same fucking boat, best to stay up as long as you can to fix your sleep schedule if you're past the point of no return.

Lost my job a few months ago
Funds have dissappeared
I'm in debt for the first time in my life
Phone service was cancelled yesterday

Thanks bud

My PC has troubles running that, might give it a swing. That's not a good omen isn't it

Literally no jobs? or you want a special snowflake one?

Hows life been in the meanwhile user?

You trying for another job? What kind of job was it?

Morning. I'm playing Swordcraft Story. Doing my favourite thing which is grinding TEC so that I can maybe actually win my next tournament match. Not really sure how long I'll be up, though.

I got laid off Friday and was pretty pissed about it. Someone hosted a birthday party on my property Saturday night but I decided not to attend because

Around 2am I decided fuck it I'm going to go down there and have a drink. Stepped out of my door and heard people threatening to pull pull guns on each other. Ended up firing the first shot myself, right into the air. Then yelling

Every one that didn't run complied. When I came walking up a few minutes later no one even suspected it was me. I didn't want anyone to know but it got around. Dumb ass teenagers and 20-somethings, I swear.

2D isometric stuff like in Star Ocean 2 and some SNES games liek SOM were pretty good

fams

turn everything off and go to bed now, you need to attempt to get your shit together or tuesday is gonna be hell

Fukkin' retail. I just need work.

were your friends fam

How good is that series anyway? Never played any of it.

The fuck kind of life are you living user.

And sorry about the job. What you gonna do next?

Shit it's not too bad is it?

Yeah, innocent sin and eternal punisent I think.

Any luck at all with applications anywhere?

Nah, I'll just toss and turn in bed until 6AM tomorrow morning, go to class, and come home to take a mid-day nap. Or something like that, I'll play it by ear. It's gonna be great, lots of fun, I can tell. It's only a shitty lit class.

F

(checked)
Zelda 1 is good, but really archaic. It's a product of its time, mostly.

No.

It's okay. Kinda tough if you want to win your tournament matches the "right" way, though. You're both limited to one weapon for them, and weapons have limited durability. You could just beat your opponent to death, but if you break their weapon, you learn how to make it. Grinding for materials isn't too bad once you get a ways in. I'm going into my fourth match (I don't know how many there are) and I have an assload of materials.

What you up to today?

I've heard fast food is hiring a lot right now for whatever reason. Might have to bite the bullet and flip burgers fam.

Think I own the eternal punishment one, been forever since I played it. Which one you playing?

I got up at 6 PM today so I'd say I am.
I really like Child of Light's sort of watercolory aesthetic.

It's pretty good and has a very healthy playerbase, but I don't think it's toaster friendly

Parties at my house are pretty chill but someone decided to invite a pill head. First thing he did was threatened to beat my Uncle's ass when he showed up. I was clearing shit out of the yard before bed (still used to 3rd shift) and walked by him. When I did he asked me a question but I chose to ignore him because I knew he was fucked up.

Went to sleep, woke up hours later and what do you know he was a problem. He tried to run someone over in my yard, got his ass beat, tried to flee hitting my boat in the process, then for whatever reason decided he wanted to stay and tell everyone he was going to kill them.

Only person that kills people in my yard is me.

Innocent sin, been in the first dungeon for hours flirting with demons. It hasn't been working

Oblivion

How the fuck did people have a birthday party on your yard?

S'gud nigga

Normalfags, not even once

Archaic is the exact word I used to describe it to someone who asked about it yesterday.

Not all NES games have to feel that way though. Its great when you play one and it feels fresh.

Whats the combat like? Side scrolling wackin shit?

Might be worth mentioning to anons here looking for something old to add to their backlog that SFC version of Xak: The Art of the Visual Stage has seen a v1.00 English patch. Might want to wait a bit though for D-D to bug fix it though (probably as a v1.10 patch according to their forum), as people have reported a number of glitches with it. Still, something to perhaps keep an eye on.
dynamic-designs.us/xak.shtml

I'm rather fond of the way Ooba handles the shading on his character designs, and the pencil-esque filter in WA3 and ACF (more-so in the former) was a neat effect. Also really like the hard edged/shaded look for stuff like Ghost Trick and Radiant Historia.

My yard is 250 acres with multiple out buildings including a barn converted into a private bar with a stripper pole, a bad ass stereo, two projectors, multiple TVs for hosting fightan tournaments, pool table, hot dog rollers, indoor grill, and all the liquor you can drink.

You got some shitty friends, pal

Beginning of the year, lots of places are hiring, like said, might have to flip the meat or clean a storefront for cents
Or pick fruit with illegals if you are an americlap, hear it's good money but highly demanding, physically-talking

I can't complain really, everything is cozy, while procrastinating I've found mysel having un with vidya, playing GB Tetris a lot, and got my first perfect ever at Rhythm Heaven, the DS one, a quite easy one, but that felt good nonetheless. embed related.

Not at all, yes the work is kinda critical, but still I got till 7 am it's 2 around here, and really that's just the limit I set myself, really I got till 4 pm to finish, just a paper, stuff it's already done, kinda.

I don't think eternal punishment is like that at all. Its been a long long time since I played it but I remember being in like an office building and talking to humans mostly.

Godspeed sleepless shitposter.

You ever played the old Tales games? Kind of like that. You're on a side-scrolling field. Pressing A attacks, and you can do different attacks based on what else you press with it. You can jump, and walk left and right. There's a backstep by double-tapping down (it never tells you about this). You can usually switch weapons mid-battle, and you have a little menu at the bottom of different actions. Blocking is always down there, but you can cycle through the other stuff, which will be spells and items that you put down there between fights. You can only use five items or spells per fight, though.

Real fun but Uplay and the matchmaking servers and really hamper your fun. Try get a party together however the current playerbase is breddy gud if you want to solo. At least before Christmas.

I know a buddy keeping it together with national guard bucks
maybe try that

(checked)
Hey if you are comfy and having fun, thats all that matters in life. I've been considering gettin gud at tetris lately. I suck pretty bad though.

And the music in that vid is so great. Very catchy.

How open is the world and stuff? Its like an RPG right? If so I might be all up in that shit.

If I recall, eternal punishment is a spinoff that takes place after innocent sin. Don't know much more since I'll be playing it after innocent sin.

Innocent Sin came first, while Eternal Punishment is another look at the game due to how IS ends, or something like that. I hear it's fun for fans to play "spot the difference" between both. Originally the west only saw the PS1 version of Eternal Punishment (with Innocent Sin PS1 having been fan-translated), and then the opposite happened with the PSP, where only Innocent Sin got brought over.

It's like the old 2D sprite based Tales games, but with more limiting on special abilities and more focus on regular attacks and weapon types, at least in my experiences with the first SCS.

Are you a millionaire or a farmer?

POTATO
FACES
More like faeces amirite?

'cause it is. Nothing wrong with archaic, but the way it obfuscates things from the player and expects you to just figure them out makes it that way, among other things.

It's rare, but it happens once in a while, and boy does it feel good. The NES is a really good console because it's got so much shit on it that came out at a formative time for vidya that makes a lot of games feel good on it. A lot are trapped in the past, though.

I'll probably crash and burn soon, but my sleep schedule is fucked, and I must shitpost at all waking hours.

Ecstasy A.K.A. Darks is the finest work of art in the past two thousand years

So until you learn to create something almost as magnificent you're gonna have to take lessons and

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

heya smokes

rip user

It's a simple game but I think a lot of this comes from the fact you're playing it in the [current year+2]. When I first saw my Dad beat it sometime in the late 80s it looked like an epic journey because he spent countless nights searching for the items/dungeons and hand drawing maps to remember how to get around. Strategy guides and the internet ruined what made those games fun.

Ahhh let us know how it goes!

Thats just retarded. Any reason they only bring one over like that?

And are the tales games better? Never played those either.

eat a big bowl of instant oatmeal and drink some water and then let it digest for like half an hour so you can pee pee poo poo some of it out and then take a crack at sleep
it will help you sleep, especially if you drink milk instead of water

usual weekend night audit work, got my orange pi one SBC in the evening so I'm gonna work on that when I get home to do the home cloud thing
you?

not much monica, how bou chu?

family

(czech'd)
Sounds like you've got things under control then. Still though, good luck all the same.

So far there's the town (which is 3 "floors" and a single, large dungeon. You unlock more floors after every match. It's an RPG in that you level up, and it has equipment and stat points and random encounters. Fairly barebones. You get one stat point per level, plus your stats will each go up on their own each level. You put that one point into either attack, defense, or agility. Equipment is just up to 4 weapons, and a single accessory. The weapons have more stats than you do.

Farmer, technically a millionaire on paper after my Grandfather dies but he, myself, and my father have never lived like one. If we did we'd be poor in short order. Which is exactly why I'll end up with control of the family money at some point because all my siblings don't work, never learned how to do shit, ask for money like it's nothing, and spend their own money on shit they don't need.

Keep yourself constantly busy with something and that might do the trick.

I'm at my lowest point I've ever been and am tired of being a NEET but at the same time I don't want to work, I don't have the intellect or drive to. Quite literally the only thing I want to do in life is drive endlessly wherever the road takes me. That's it.

Bonsoir niggie, what's good man?

Yeah thats why I play mostly NES games a lot of the time. Finding those few that really stand out just feels so amazing. You can tell the people working on them were really genius and ahead of their time. Trail blazers.

Nah I wouldn't say thats quite it. I play mostly vintage games and never allow myself to use strategy guides for anything so.

Usual NEET weekend work. Hoping to get some time alone at the house today so I can go grab booze and watch animu.

I summoned a dragon in summoners war, so that was nice.

Time for the re-shill. Last one, I promise ;-^)

Same as always muchacho, thanks for asking.
>family

I've been there user. Have you looked into hobbies? If you want to stay NEET you have to learn to be able to fill the time.

If not you could always try to find a job that doesn't have much interaction with other people. Stocking shelves and the like.

Now if only there was a field that involved driving around from place to place

OD on sleep pills.

what are you watching lately?

shit you're not DMX

Hard work pays off after all, huh? Is it any fun being a farmer?

There's like one kind of instant oatmeal that I'm not allergic to and it's way too expensive to buy and we don't have any in the house right now. I miss real food.

As a matter of fact, I'm super indecisive on what to play right now. I got ~20 hours into Xenoblade Chronicles before burning myself out a bit, and I've got a bunch of other games installed that I've barely touched. Maybe I ought to pick up some anime to watch or something, I dunno.

Sounds like a fun time killer but I'm looking more for adventure.

Gabriel drop out is really really fucking good. Urara is kinda cute but a bit shallow.

Also rewatching ichigo mashimaro and k-on atm.

Have you thought about being a taxi driver?

Or uber maybe.

Did it do some fuckin' neat-o shit?

Truck driver, user.

I think IS has Hitler in it which might explain why the original IS didn't come over (Atlus had to censor him in the PSP version, but in a very cheeky way where they could say "that's bullshit, but we tried" but players still know EXACTLY who it is). As for the PSP ones, I think EP was left overseas either due to sales figures of IS here or maybe not being different enough that the original PS1 version (given SCEA's retarded rulings about PS1 ports to the PSP at the time). Not real sure.

I certainly love them, though admittedly as of now I've only played the bulk of the main series up through Xillia 2 and a bit of Hearts R (seeing Namco's lack of leash on 8-4 with the script is a fucking turn off; fun game in combat though). Some anons here in 4 AM don't seem able to get into them though. They're basically traditional JRPGs with real time combat focused on combos, and with anime inspiration. Combat has gotten more nuanced as the series has gone on. As far as entry points, I'd recommend Eternia, Symphonia, and Vesperia, depending on what you have access to (some anons I've seen in the past have also noted an issue trying to go back and play earlier entries after starting with later ones, so that might be something to keep in mind.

I'm actually working on text for an image relating to the series as I've seen the topic of "is this good" and "where should I begin" come up enough that I feel it's warranted. Already eight game (plus one remake) descriptions in and I still have half the main series (and potentially side games) to go, and that's just on the text for the actual games, not the mechanics.

There ain't never been nothin' quite like DMX, there's really only one X.

Its a pretty rare and powerful monster, and since I'm f2p, its a pretty important weapon in my arsenal.

GOOD MORNING FOLKS!
How come every hobby in existence produces a backlog faster than you can work through it? This shit is killing me.

Taxi (executive), Uber or Truck Driver get decent of monies for very monotonous work
You can work 2 weeks, and rest 2 weeks

Some days it's horrible and every part of your body hurts while you're functioning on no sleep. Some days in the summer I "take the day off", drop LSD, and lounge around in my backyard naked soaking up the sun. It's about 50/50.

My main issue is the crippling depression from the fact that I can only seem to find whores and not real women. Whores that lie about who they are because they want trap me and take half my shit for themselves. As such going all the way back to the early days I've never had one honest relationship with a woman. You either have nothing and they ignore you or you have it all and they try to play you. I've never met one that wasn't working either of those angles.

I've got several truck drivers in my family and worked a truck stop before so talked to a fuck load of them. Its a miserable uncomfy tiring job. Not to mention about to be replaced in the not too distant future by self driving robots.

Ok I want a game thats a lot of adventure. Traveling, exploring, finding treasure. Which one of the earlier ones has the best of those features?

well what do you have that is quick and instant?
cup noodle?

get one of these
amazon.com/Cuisinart-CRC-400-Cooker-Stainless-Steel/dp/B0001XAG8W
get some jasmine rice, a crown of brocolli, and a can of bumblebee brand shrimp

cook 4 servings of rice with the tops from a crown of broccoli in the steamer and when it's ready have rice with soy sauce and broccoli and a bit of shrimp for like 4 bowls
it's a delicious filling easy meal and gets my test running strong

Also if you want to avoid protein and broccoli fats get a glass and pour a little bit of apple cider vineager into it and water it down and that will take care of the smell of your farts so they arent ultra rank

ah ok
what do you think of flip flappers?
I only watched first 3 eps but am gonna watch the rest because a buddy wants me to

If it ain't fun don't bother, it'll just make the problem even worse. Doing shit with others usually helps with keeping awake, so maybe try that?

Nothing really interests me, I used to love computers and videogames but I don't care about them anymore. I like cars but don't have money to spend on them. If I find a job I don't want it to be some dead end shitty wage slave job but at the same time I realize I don't have the drive to exceed. I guess I can't have it all.

I understand, but I want to drive for me at my leisure, not with deadlines and schedules. But as I said I can't have it all.

Sounds bretty good but I don't like people so much I don't want them in my presence.

Can be dangerous as fuck, but at the same time I can't live in fear. I'd rather do this than taxi. I don't think my mom would like it though she would worry about me. FUCK! Not making excuses here, but I seriously have to just fucking do something.

Every once in a blue moon I see these threads and lurk, but you guys are the best, thanks.

Or lyft

What hobby you got into user?

Skipped over that one honestly. I'm not fond of my cute girl animes having such weird plots. Part of the reason I don't like urara.

Gabriel drop out has a strange plot but the girls are really down to earth so it doesn't bug me.

Good luck to you user. Hope you find something that makes you happy.

Don't forget about the fact that it has been invaded by people that barely speak English or the fact that every truck now has a GPS in it so they know where it is at all times meaning you can no longer fake your log book to get the load where it needs to be on time. Oh, you also spend half your day waiting on someone to either load or unload the damn truck cutting further into your mileage.

It's a shit job, most are.

You know uber isn't like a standard job so you can set your own hours and still have the NEET life going. Would be a good way for a NEET to transition into working. Might even be able to save up a little bit of money for car stuff.

What you driving anyway user?

Don't forget the back problems, hemorrhoids, and pissing in buckets constantly.

Damn, lucky you user. Gotten to use it yet?

pretty much

no idea fam, but I feel like the making stuff or personal infasctucture hobbies are the most rewarding

what region is that in?

I'll look into it

Just dont be cutting yourself, truck driver is the one for you, people who can survive days without interacting with someone, and are also very direct are somewhat sought after
Also mad money if you are focused on it, problem is your truck is your rig, no house with a giant battle rig, and no social connections for a long time (this one is no deal with you if you make yourself clear)

It really is good money if you are up to it because not a lot of people do it. Bbut driving school here is tough as fuck, and financed ones by companies will demand constant hours from you for at least a year or 2

Sounds like a decent enough gig, but I really dislike people and don't want them in my car.

Currently driving nothing.

I hope so too, thanks.

Yup, I'm loving it. Its so strong.

Sleeping in the truck, getting made fun of over the CB because you messed up backing into the truck stop, eating meals prepared in the cab, living on shit food, realizing the only part of the country you'll ever see is the interstate, getting routed through NYC and pissing off the locals.

Embed related were the good times. They're long gone.

Anime. Trying to keep up with the seasons and actually trying to marathon good shows will be the death of me, If collecting pirated VN's wont do me in first.

Find me a hobby like that for someone with a non-existent income, and I will happily call you Jesus.

You should maybe consider adding Moon Crystal to your backlog if you haven't. I've heard that one's a bit of a graphical marvel for a Famicom game.

Because more shit comes out in a year than most people will buy and/or play in a given year? It's made more of an issue if you're like me and missed out on a lot of generations between lack of funds or being allowed to have played much vidya at the time. It's a double edged sword: More great shit for me to still play even while the industry's shit, but on the other hand I really don't have many people to discuss this shit with any more (sadly next to no reason to make a thread on a decade or more old game that wasn't real popular to begin with).

Well, all the main series entries up through Vesperia had actual overworlds, if that helps. Eternia and Symphonia though go out of their way to hide stuff like chests, item bags, npcs, unique enemies, etc in particular areas (Symphonia also lets you handle the first third of the game in pseudo non-linear fashion, and you can get to areas before you're supposed to if you can survive the enemies), so I'd say that if rewarding exploration is what you're after those might be more of what you're wanting. Of course, they're still story focused, so not exactly open ended as to where you can go.

Eternia is sadly really fucking expensive and has no PSN version, and the dub work ranges from charming to shit depending on who you ask; its PSP port has a fanmade undub patch though). Symphonia is more accessible through rather reasonable GC original and PS3 HD version (I've heard the Steam port of the HD version is garbage), but it's a matter of weighing the GC version having better shadowing and a higher combat framerate with the PS3 one having extra content and dual audio.

That's because back then, people that made games also played the fuck out of them. They knew what was good because they knew what they liked.

We ain't got none.

Because there's too much to do and too little time.

Nah, and we ain't got any leftovers either. The problem is self-correcting, it's just a matter of how easy or hard on me it'll be. No biggie, thanks anyway though.

The problem is that I picked up a game that can be in excess of a hundred hours without really having the motivation to put a hundred hours into it, so now I'm mincing and meandering while I try and find something else to do. I've downloaded close to ten games this week, not counting ROMs for emulation, and I haven't touched any, send help.

no problem satan, it's called software
what kind of computer do you have?

Its pretty cute. Done by the studio who made YRYR if you like that one. Got that some sorta comfy comedy vibe to it.

I've considered getting into it. Would just play music constantly so they don't talk if it were me. But yeah I hear you.

Maybe look into stocking at walmart at night then. Its physical so that sucks but its mostly just you moving shit in the empty store all night.

Yeah it's catchiness and being the most simon says of the bunch really helped in clearing it, I'm not great at Tetris either though I'd like to be, gotta clear space on my 3DS and pirate puyo puyo tetris one of these days.

i thought I hadn't in me the will to do all nighters anymore, but you only need an objective to set yourself to.

Appreciate it

To me what ruined those games is the sheer amount of them, I know ALttP isn't all like the first Zelda but I couldn't enjoy it because I was rushing through it to much just to claear it from my list of games to play. And still haven't finished it I just lack the patience.

Likely the hobby has existed or far longer that you've been alive, what did you expect?

Movin' in this week at my new house.

After that, only one thing left to do. Clearing out my storage unit.

I haven't seen my collection in nearly a year. I'm excited.

So anons, how was your day?

Heh, I'm not that edgy of a person, my disdain for people isn't that great.

I can do that, only people I socialize with are my family. I'm gonna look into it, but I'm a bit worried on the dangers of sleeping in a truck stop and all that shit. I'd be willing to work for a year or 2 and save up a lot of dosh maybe retire or invest.

Good idea, I'll check it out. THanks.

Yeah, I hear it can get pretty brutal sometimes, a real demanding job physically.

B-but drugs are bad!

Oh I remember you from a few days ago. Never forget the wise words of Mahatma Gandhi

Hey everyone

Thats great, whats in the collection?

Also dealing with lot lizards all the time. God I hated when they showed up at the truck stop.

But is the gameplay good on Moon Crystal?

Wait whats the earliest console these were on? Was hoping for an easy SNES emulation tbh

hey user

user I'm really good for lazy food solutions
trust me, you're investing 40 in the cooker and rice and soy sauce and broccoli are cheap and the shimp is delicious and you could probably find it on discount

also just buy 1 dollar cans of black beans from fredmeyer, heat them in a pyrex bowl in the microwave for 5 minutes on 30% power then putt them on tortillas with sliced cheese on top and nuke it at 100% for 30 seconds then add salsa
super easy food

Hope for your sake no one threw your stuff out or sold in one of those "abandoned storage" auctions. Pretty happy that I have my shelves of games in sight of my computer and don't have to worry about any kids ruining them or selling them or anything (never had siblings and family hates to come visit out here due to the climate).

Shit's fucked up

Anyone who can dress in suit, put himself cologne and drive a Caddy like a bird is an executive taxi driver
Problem is being employed as one, you need experience, or a driving school certificate (one for tough SOB's), or a mercenary transport certificate (the one for cops, military or PMC's)

Good times are still here, just hidden

Ok, though that feeling that I'm never going to get a job keeps me feeling down

I don't often go for slice of life since azumanga but I'll try it out

If you become homeless, the library usually has computers any can use. In case you need a place for emergency shitposting.

Chances are she won't be so against the idea of you being a truck driver that she forbids you from doing it, you should try and look more into it user, maybe you'll end up liking it and she'll be alright with you doing it too.

Yeah I loved that. Made the games hard too because they were good at their own games from testing them so much. Iwata had a funny interview with Arino once where he brought that up.

Ayyy loved me some puyo puyo back in the day. Mostly for the kawaii girls though.

What's been keeping you from getting a job?

That would have only happened if I didn't pay up on storage.

Which I have.

And if what you described has actually happened, someone is getting their balls sued to the wall.

Probably over $10,000 worth of Nintendo hardware, software, and memorabilia.

She'll be okay with it because she'll be fucking Tyrone in his bed while he's on the road two weeks every month.

A perfectly acceptable one. I have spent a few hours here and there trying to into programing, but I always feel as if my hard work means nothing unless I spend days on end to accomplish jack shit. Any one else feel like this, or have any suggestions on where to start over??

grim

Have any pay2wins given you shit yet?

Whats good user?

What all SoL you seen besides azumanga?

huh, neat
we got one in town is why I ask

Pick a number between 1-10 and just dive into that shit nigga.

holy shit, thats pretty sweet

I guess lack of experience, and not many jobs available

No problem user! Hope you can find something good to cheer you up.

I've avoided that suicide vid. I don't mind seeing an idiot kill themselves but don't want to hear her moms screams.

Super Famicom saw Tales of Phantasia, and at the time did some pretty neat stuff like voicing characters and having a fully legible (Japanese) opening theme song. That said, its status as the earliest entry in the series shows, as it's rather clunky, has a really high encounter rate (the PS1 remake reduced it, perhaps too much), etc. It's not helped either by DeJap taking some liberties and over embellishing things ("fucks like a tiger" has become quite infamous). Main value these days is seeing the series from its very roots.

The PS1 saw Destiny, a remake of Phantasia, and Eternia (Destiny II in NA).

Playing video games at work. Feels good
also fuck movie theaters. I don't know why but retards who can't keep their power levels just happen to be there whenever I go

Eh, things, what have you been doing

How fancy is the new house compared to the old one?

not directly, but I get stonewalled by their teams rather regularly.

I'm gonna take a crack at wrestling with that pillow, I guess. Good night, fare well, and all that good shit.

I've watched people play a lot of old Nintendo games this week, and it kept crushing my soul every time I saw Iwata's name pop up in the credits. He wasn't perfect, but he was a good guy at heart, and it's still surreal that he's dead. But yeah, that's the sort of shit I'm talking about, they really knew what they were doing back then. Problem is I'm pampered and lazy.

That's pretty brutal fam, but y'know, you bring it upon yourself when you do nothing but watch grim shit all night.

I take no pleasure in doing so, trust me.

Maybe, I'll consider it.

You should take a picture once you get all that shit cleaned out and arranged. Speaking of which, I ought to get some new pictures of my own shelves, but I've got something arriving on Tuesday I ought to hold off until.

Ain't the internet a magical fuckin' place?

I'm gonna look into it, what it takes to become before I mention it. Thanks.

Cheers.

Which of the ps1s is the best then? Eternia?

Mostly been watching kiketube vids the last few nights. Load up on several channels me and my bud like and go through them. Then find nip vids to watch after.

Yeah I hear you on that. He seemed like he cared at least.

Night fam!

Howdy user, what's up?

I probably should try and get some of my 40k shit done
I'm not too far of, I recently fixed up my Building

School is expensive, but most of the times is the contractor who pays it for you, as a bind to get a hold of you for a time
Those guys are jews form time to time so be aware of the small letters
Later on you can get other licenses or jobs with the gov or etc, more money but demand near-autism knowledge of any emergency procedure and how to move the truck with a lot of weight variations

If you hit the jackpot, you can even get the fabled and enigmatic DUMB network jobs, which are a joke among some drivers but rumours says it's stupid amount of money, but you will basically give all your personal data and security
Euro Truck Simulator is a cool little meme game, but it does show many bases for the real deal, except the paper jew troubles and the yufos

Not too much, you?

Anything good or is it the same old crap

At least the priorities are in check.

Whats ayyys got to do with truck driving?

Uhh I've found a couple of alright channels. We've got a decent rotation of like 5-6 right now.

I work at a movie theater and asked the manager how they choose to hire people. He said it's an entry level job where you don't much experience. Maybe there are local theaters you could apply to or other entry level jobs that need people.

For better or worse, the video ends before anyone finds her. The mom is only yelling her name to find out where she is probably because she's worried since she hasn't come back home yet.

Cocksuckers.

if you aren't working towards goals user it will always feel that way
also when asking questions to the whole thread probably best to line break it extra

personally I got into linux mint in 2014 because paranoia about windows 10 and ended up making a shit ton of notes notes, and then a year later on Holla Forums some Holla Forums user says he wants to make a less communist tech board so I say that's a stupid idea and it'll split the boards but if he does it I'll post my notes and I did >>>/poltech/66
the goal was to prepare for the eventual butfucking we will receive when WIN10 goes big and I kinda keep it updated as I learn more stuff for it

my second project was a cloud-server like dropbox that I could sync all my computers on, but for home only so it never goes online and so I learned how to set up an Ubuntu 16.XX LTS VM with owncloud, so I have a computer with an emulated computer inside it hosting this thing that syncs all my computers like dropbox

I am presently working on using a 9dollar C.H.I.P. SBC (single board computer) to instead of run that within a beast computer just run it off a silent thing the size of your fist that runs on a phone charger to reduce electricity cost and make it dead silent

that's where I am with it user, you could do something liek that too

also because of paranoia about losing all my shit in my house and my progress I made a gitlab account gitlab.com/cbh
it only holds an outline but that is how I intend to keep my shit online and probably put some scripts on it too to make life easier

and just to recap, everything I have described to you so far is free with your existing hardware aside from the SBC which is 9 dollars and a charger

Kill me.

I had a guy like that come in when I was on a podium shift. He had a tan overcoat and looked like he was in his early twenties. He was really into the movie Monster Trucks for some reason.

dew it

nichijo and Daily lives og highschool boys and today in calss 5-2
not sure hachiman is slice of life

night fam

Ahh that isn't all that bad then.

Bet you could afford to mix up your meals user. Get yourself some rice and beans and some spices.

Get up on that Yuyushiki.

Same here, how's life?

It is on me for watching it. I usually avoid gore and death videos since they make me queazy. I've never become all that desensitized to them.

Any good animes you're watching recently, I'm watching LotGH

Well the local theatre doesn't do good enough to justify hiring all the time, I never see anything posted for them and I go near it every week

what food do you eat?

Yeah it's like a really fucked up fairy tale straight out of the pages of the Brother's Grimm.

oh yeah
my buddy was one of the /a/fags that pushed those tuesday threads
guess I'll watch that

Been gushing on about Gabriel drop out all thread.

Its pretty damn cute and the girls feel unique.

Eternia is the best of the three on the technical end. Destiny is still kind of clunky, and while Phantasia PS1 makes strides to make physical combat more fluid, spells and summons (and physical artes that have elemental components, like anything involving Lightning Blade as part of it) still interrupt the flow of combat. Meanwhile in Eternia, physical combat is fast paced (helps you get the "Manual Manual" early on compared to 8-10 hours for the first technical ring in Phantasia) and spells don't interrupt battle, so you can have magic shredding across the screen at the same time the enemy's being slashed or kicked and have little to no slowdown.

Not calling Destiny or Phantasia PS1 bad either (Phantasia PS1 is as of now the most refined version of the game in English, at least until Absolute Zero gets done with the enhanced PSP version bundled with NDX), but they don't have the benefit of refinement. Both have seen further remakes as well, while Eternia has been left alone aside from being ported to the PSP.

I'm doing ok but not great or anything, I'm hoping I get a break and finally get a job but I'm not hopeful

So does anyone know a good way to convert EPUB and MOBI files into PDF files

couldn't hurt to ask if they're hiring and fill out an application anyway. There's no guarantee it'll work out, but it's better than not doing anything. still sucks to get rejected from a job though.

is it ok to feel bad even when you've no reason to?

even my friends seem boring now a days.

i usually don't like conveying negative emotions, there's definitely enough of it on Holla Forums already but i feel weird recently

stopped having panic attacks though, they stopped once i climbed that radio tower. i don't know if it's just placebo or if facing real fear actually helped

i feel empty

i downloaded morrowind the other day. i think it's too old for me to enjoy.

i need to shower, it's only been two days but my hair is truly disgusting

How far into your degree are you?

K now I'm feeling the pressure so I better stop lurking here, good night folks. Have a good week.

Bet me and your buddy have talked quite a bit then.

Its really fucking comfy. Just 3 slightly lesbo girls sitting around browsing wikipedia and talking about random shit all episode.

Damn thanks user, added it to the list. Eternia did have the overworld right?

sounds like a good time killer

At least there's entertainment to be found if you're into that sort of thing.

What's this Gabriel show

I'd see them advertised if they are hiring as they're part of a chain as well as advertising a lot in the paper

Night user, cya next time!

Depression is a bitch user. You ever try to get help for that or panic attacks?

take a walk

Nice advice, although I have heard it from Holla Forums before

I just always worry about those sort of projects that I will lose interest and just get back to lurking this fucking website again.

What degree? I am still in my first year. My only saving grace is that I feel like it will all be worth it, since I am actually shooting for a real degree.

Well that's good, what kind of job you shooting for?

but what am I choosing a number for?

seriously?
Holla Forums gives you practical advice to do projects that will make your life better?
I do both, no reason to stop posting here, hell if you're home on a day off its great

Buddy if you ever knew what a poor truck driver has to say
Meet many, and drank with some too. If they are somewhat drunk and have trust in you, as in they have been seeing you for at least 2 hours and make conversation, they will tell ugly as fuck stories
The 3 i have talked well with expressed the same kind of story, at certain nights in certain palces they will see blatant unnatural shit. This is not the U.S. i'm talking about, although the one who was shaking was the nevada trucker lad. Lights who are following them on the air, time lapses forgotten, shadows moving in thin air
I remember reading that the U.S. was so rattled by it that they made a (((psychological report))) on it, found out it was just truck driver sickness, a set of behavior and emotions that occurr to any driver. But many who work on isolated highway places, them being antenna/infrastructure guards, toll station clerks or highway cops will tell the same stories, most of them similar with what a 14-hour run truck driver sees when he's supposedly suffering from time anxienty

Aussie truck drivers have their stories, the jamaican ones have their superstition, a Bond movie had a bunch of problems on set when they used on the infamous highways as a set, and american truck rivers have a certain lore/culture surrounding it (Big Mutha Truckers explores some of those cliches and trends)

why did you say reddit?

I don't have depression user, usually I'm ok.

The last two times o went to a theater, there were a bunch of kids chanting "SEAKING FUCK YEAH" and an /a/ meetup the second time, maskfags and all. I was asking for that one since I went to see the second evangelion movie though

double line breaks
double line breaks everywhere

Do you usually go to a doctor for this sort of thing?

what games? I used to play Transformice whenever I was at my old job. I got damn good at Bootcamp maps.

I know, right? It was a Christmas miracle.

It is. Any show with a few girls just sitting around talking is the best. Plot is a useless thing in such shows. Its just about the characters and the interaction between personalities.

Angels and demons going to a japanese high school. But they suck at being angels and demons so its pretty cute.

Well theres got to be something thats got you down then

Adios compadre.

fucking kek

Any basically though I do apply for Apprentice Chef ones a fair bit more

Persona 2

Is there fighting

I suppose ritsu

I meant your degree program, my bad, shoulda been more clear. What degree are you going for?

I had people like that at my community college. They'd go to the commons area and talk about things related to Holla Forums or reddit. They even went as far as to loudly talk about dragon dildos.

prison style

I love me some spooky dooky alien shit but this sounds like it can easily be explained by sleep deprivation while being awake for 50 hours on crank.

Nope or I wouldn't be watching it. Just cute girls doing cute things.

If you can get into that kind of show it becomes the most relaxing thing in the world. Probably saved me from suicide several years ago when I found it.

Yeah, interestingly enough, "Eternia" is what is known as a "binary system" in that it isn't a single planet, but two planets orbiting each other as the orbit there star, so you've got two worlds to explore. Both Inferia and Celestia can see each other in their respective skies.

Again, if you're playing the PS1 version, I'm not sure there's an undub, so don't mind the voicing much (apparently someone out there saw potential in Reid's English voice, as he went on to voice Sly Cooper). Also, if Reid's choice of clothing seems stupid, the author(s) thought so as well, and every so often an NPC will mock him for it, much to the player's amusement and his annoyance.

Might as well post the opening song "Flying" since the western releases cut it (we got separate music here until Abyss had a rock arrangement of its opening, "Karma").

Sorry for the confusion, then. It is an engineering degree. Either Aerospace or mechanical, depending on how autistic I get here soon.

He's got a point
What makes Top Gear/The Grand Tour and LotGH so great isn't the plot Especially for the former but the way characters interact with the setting and the task they're given

You're early.

Cheesy as fuck voice acting in PS1 games is great though. Its part of the charm of the era.

The 8th game he downloaded this week. Was trying to help him figure out what to play.

I haven't been depressed in some time ritsu so that's probably why I'm not into them as much
I am at a higher risk of panic though sicne I have this burning drive to do shit with my life now

no? why would I need a doctor?

absolutely adore this aspect of Holla Forums

i don't know what that would be

I do. I have days where I feel fine, and others where I have anxiety for no real reason.

except LOTGH perfectly blends plot and character so plot does matter

What are you doing with your life?

It ain't workin!

Maybe you need to shake up your life, spice it up a little. Could just be bored.

You ever think about doing something crazy?

I stay away from it if I can. there's enough awful shit in the world. so I might as well enjoy my comfy life for what it is.

Prospects any good?

Well the plot is mainly there to help character interactions, like how Kirchis Dying changed the character dynamic for Reinhard

another user explained it to me
reddit requires two returns for a single line break, hence double spacing everywhere

the fact that you went full defensive and tried to say I was delusional only reinforces my belief

Probably not

At least the niggers will thin out the further into your degree you get in that case, engineering is pretty good at doing that.

That's what i think about the majority of cases too
But a toll wagecuck, friend of my pop, saw bizarre as fuck shit, and the guy was no bluffer. Everyone saw it too and it was even in the newspaper.
Then you have the nevada loon drivers, who claimed they saw triangles n sheit, only to be ridiculized in the 90's, until Phoenix '97 happened
Not saying it was aliens, but certainly some of them do see strange stuff, and probably many of them from the 70's and 80's saw experimental jets like the F117 or the B2 in their low-altitude flights

sounds comfy. I never really got into persona or SMT, but people seem to like them a lot.

For the panic attacks I meant, I thought you'd be going to a doctor for that so you could bring up that they're gone but now you're feeling very different lately.

True, but some people hate it. I found Eternia's dub charming and it gets better as time goes on, but it's clear that Namco didn't put the effort into all that good of voice direction (probably since it would have likely been the last game to come west if it did poorly here, which it did; unfortunately this also means all the non-navigational skits were cut and they can't be reinstated since skits back then were audio only rather than have text to translate). Meanwhile, Symphonia had sixth gen NoA's backing for the western release and got much more competent English voices for the party members, though it would take until Abyss for enemies to also get better voicing.

Anyhow, I'll tell you now since I think it'll really help your enjoyment of the game, but make sure to get the Manual Manual at the Dojo early in the game. Manual control is MUCH better than being stuck on Semi-auto.

Government has been using stealth blimps for a long ass time. Like some cloaking device kind of shit. I think that accounts for a lot of the sightings. Especially huge triangles.

Whats the difference between the two?

presently hoping to get moved out of my parents within the month so I can have more time to myself to do whatever the hell I want with my free time, ie.
and of course I need to date and a 30 year old cant date when living with parents
and the intense NEED within me, I don't get external pressures to do this this is within me, the NEED to do this puts me tremendously on edge some times

the characters drive the plot, the plot is good because of the characters
it's part of why its such a great show

I lied.

I don't blame you, some people who get desensitized to that stuff are a bit different than other people I guess.

My magic group in college was about as bad. It was /tg/ lite with socially retarded add-ons.
Had one girl cosplay as a homosuck for a week for no reason in the middle of spring
got to watch a brony get arrested because he'd jump out and 'glomp' anyone who walked down the stairs by where we played

Well in that case I hope you get lucky and you get a call soon user, if you want to be a chef then you must like it, and if that's the case it's good to work with something that you like to do.

Kinda afraid when I get up to 30 I'm going to start feeling that kind of stuff. But for now I'm comfy as a bug in a rug. I love the NEET life too much.

Whens the last time you were with 3dpd?

The fuck is glomb?

Are you implying that niggers actually go to class in the first place? The next thing you are going to tell me is that pigs can fly.

At least your colleges magic club can be autistic in private. I used to think I could find myself enjoying it until I heard a couple of autistic monkeys battling it out in the hallway.

Imagine some ripped autists giving you a tackle-hug because you walked down the stairs near him

They do until they realize how hard being an engineer actually is.

Oh we weren't a club. There was just a couple dozen of us perpetually squatting in a study area playing magic

Tales has three control modes:

Speaking of blocking, the protagonists' shields are surprisingly useful in the early 2D games, and a number of fights are hell if you aren't prone to protecting yourself and allies.

Oh, and a few other things that might be useful (from the game manual itself; I can't recall if they're mentioned in game):

Why the fuck am I finding bugs in the middle of winter. These niggers should be dead.

Jesus fucking christ.

Well at least he got arrested.

you are always start prepping now fam
how old are you anyway?
she was extra 3D too
but I'm still not into waifus, married life with kids is something I have wanted since I was like 8, I'm just way smarter about it now

Huh what. Is this like some tactical "action" rpg stuff or something? I thought these were action games.

Where do you live that you have millipedes? I mean, I've heard of anons getting house centipedes, but still.

Saw a whole bunch of tiny spiders pouring out of a hole in the garage this fall. Sprayed the place, but I think they were all already dead.

26, gonna be 27 in a couple months.

And I'd rather just enjoy the NEET life while it lasts. Though getting a short term job in the coming month.

TN. Maybe it was a centipede. I ain't countin no legs.

I could have been worse. You could live in Australia. :^)

You can generally tell the difference between a millipede and a centipede by the general shape of their segments, Google is your friend.

If I had gotten bit by it or something then yeah I'd be more worried about the semantics. As it is, not so much.

Here is to hoping even if I'm almost out of it

I thought you can tell by the number of legs

26 is when I really started getting my shit together, got this job in late 2012 or 2013, had it like 4 years
I have come to realize that I don't really care for beastly machines but like toasters more and the cool shit I can do with them like here >11729758
well man I like the sudo NEET life myself
slept all day the past week and shitposted all night with anons here and on the cytube and worked on projects at night while doing so
remember that you don't have to totally give up the comfy life if you get a nice job like mine as a night auditor
maybe start thinking about night audit as a job ritsu, I think if if I make more money I'm gonna kep this job

Yeah, I'll stick to my own NA desert, thanks.

They're real-time combat party-oriented JRPGs (P1 controls character in slot 1, and if there's no other players, the rest of the active party are AI). I was just saying that's what Semi-Auto does for some reason. It's always best to play on Manual whenever possible.

Only real tactical elements are setting what the AI's strategy is (basically tweaking the AI to act more in a particular fashion) and where you want them to start on the field of battle. Whole series is like that, though the strategy options get more nuanced as it goes on, and the 3D games have positioning in 3D as well.

yea, four legs per segment on a millipede, and two per segment on a centipede.That is a dead give away though, but my understanding is that there are a whole lot more separating the two families. I could be wrong though.

Meh. I just want to make enough money to be able to see nippon. Then go back this. Being comfy part time ain't enough for me. I need it 24/7.

Ahh well thanks for the opinions. I'll be sure to remember that next time I browsing ps1 games to download.

Don't millipedes eat decaying plant matter while centipedes are carnivorous hunters?

also I was probably more stressed at that age because I was thinking of getting a woman my age before she hit 30, and now I'm thinking fuckit I don't mind getting a woman half my age

sad ritsu
sleep feels better after a long days work

Whats your plan for the whole 3dpd situation anyway?

got my eye on a 3D but not PD christian girl on POF who is like 24 and wants kids
something like that
what do you mean when you say plan tho?

For the most part, but I would think that wikipedia could be more accurate than a sleep deprived anonymous internet forum.

I have been meaning to ask you for a more obscure weeb recommendation, ritsu. I have all of the big names down already, And I am sure you have found a few gems.

Gonna head out for today, see you guys around. Everybody take care.

Later, man. Same to you.

good ngith fam

You know how you gonna work the angles.

And she seem interested?

Ichigo mashimaro is about as obscure as I'm into.

So I've been playing the Crysis trilogy in reverse.

Crysis 3 was meh.
Crysis 2 was breddy gud.
Crysis 1…
Holy shit I completely forgot how to not be an idiot in PC shooters. Console-itus has made me heavy-witted and dulled my situational awareness. I'm getting killed by norkgooks every which way, dying at least once for every objective, and generally feeling extremely uncomfortable.

Also, does anyone have a good guide on how to tweak crysis settings to not ruin performance?I'm speaking of things like the insane tesselation that makes triangles smaller than one pixel, as well as the horrible fucking lack of anisotropic filtering

Alright then. I guess it was worth a try.
Not that I am complaining,though. I loved that show to pieces, and everyone in it was too adorable.

have not even tried yet fam, not even gonna start till I get my own place and get it set up

and as far as angles I've had some powerful strong masculine charisma for a while now and my body isn't shit despite the lack of exercise due to healthy eating, I even have most of my strength still
so I plan to wing it, try to get to know her

no offense ritsu but the question is kinda dynamic, it's like asking "how are you going to set up your computer"

Nice quads. Yeah its one of my absolute favorites.

Think is really I only watch SoL and all the great ones are popular and for good reason. The lesser known ones just tend to be bleh.

You better hurry before someone snags her!

I know fam, that's why the move has to be this month
I had hoped to be moved out in September but had no grasp of it
but I've got funds now and I'm ready to move, it's either gonna be a place I applied or the hotel with my employee discount

Living in a hotel seems weird.

And you sure you'll be fine? Would suck to have to move back in.

If you have not picked it up already, Urara Meirochou is a blast so far. 4-koma comfy has struck again.

Good luck to you, then.

I didn't love it really. Much preferred gabriel drop out. Urara's characters were a bit bland, the setting too weird, and too much fan service.

I can see where you are coming from, then. Regardless of that, I am impressed that there are more than two shows worth watching this season

I already worked out the budget, all utilities paid would be about half my check for the hotel
then I go to the coin laundry and get it all done inside of 2 hours a week, and utilities include internet
I don't have an oven anyway and I already do everything out of a microwave a rice cooker/steamer and an electric water pot, and that personal owncloud on an SBC project was part of the prep for the move so I would not have to hear that shit while I slept, or ever
as far as I can see I think I have shit down, I just need to reduce my material possessions and if I really focused I could get that shit down inside of a month

thanks fam

4 54 I love whores why am I so poor and bored

Gonna go nap now, later you two left

Yeah I hear you on that. Not common enough these days

Well good job then!

thanks fam

Today I feel depressed for various reasons in my life. The woman I loved for a lot of time doesn't feel the same about me for a lot of time and I think I just keep hurting her. I want to get away from her, but I don't know how. The shit country I live in keeps fucking me over in the ass. But hey, at least I'm learning Japanese steadily.

Also, I'm feeling nostalgic and I wanted to download Fable TLC, but I remember there was an Anniversary version. It is worth getting over TLC? I've completed TLC like 10 already

Whats stopping you from doing so? Sometimes its best to move on but at the same time have you guys tried to fix whatevers wrong in the relationship?

sad story fam, I have little relationship advice

for fable compare face shots of TLC and the new version and see what you think
new version has graphics changes and new mod support but you should check for yourself

If you have a controller it's worth getting if you're going to play with a mouse and keyboard you'll want the original port. From what I've seen the Anniversary edition is actually worse overall but has better controller support.

Later man.

Sorry to hear that. It might be a good Idea to have a serious talk to this girl about what you are feeling. If she doesn't feel like budging, then no harm done.

night fam

She have way too much ways of contact me back. I try to get away but she always contact me. It's nice at first, but then the problems come back.
It's not like I haven't tried to fix things, it's just that it's too late for that, I think. She probably just doesn't love me anymore, and yet, she still wants me by her side. It's terrible. At this point, I think the only way to actually disappear is changing my damn name and number or something like that.

By looks, I still prefer TLC.

Sounds shitty, but I guess I'll give it a try. If it's anything like 2 or 3, I'll jump straight to TLC.

I seriously have tried to. But she just don't listen and put bullshit excuses although she is legitimately sick, but I think this is something that should be doe regardless. I don't want to hurt her either.

up to you fam

Any Holla Forumslacks here? Anyone want to clue me in as to what the fugg is going on with 8/pol/ and TRS?

I notice there is no new Fash the Nation this weekend, and the show seems to be deleted from radio.therightstuff.biz as well as their bespoke domain at fashthenation.com.

Even their libsyn hosting seems to have been shoah'd.

WHAT HAPPEN?
DID ANTIFA SET THEM UP THE BOMB?

OR DID MIKE CERNOVICH THILENCE THEM??

Woah if you lot are split up then yeah you need to cut her out of your life. That kind of shit just reopens the wounds every time. Get a new phone number, new email, delete kikebook. All that jazz. If she tries to come to your house just don't answer the door.

Sounds to me like TRS made a shitshow by sending in a few obvious outsiders to post here, and then it just ramped up to a shit flinging contest from there. Think Correct The Record, but with more Faggotry.
As far as the other thing, I don't know either.

hey fam
TRS got caught with their hadn in the shilling cookie jar trying to shill Holla Forums to do things their way
TRS had been literally shilling on Holla Forums for months now because they don't support the JQ and believe in "based fags" and they don't even LARPnot really LARP as nazis becasue PR

so after months of this shit a week or 2 ago Holla Forums started DDOSing TRS

here is an entertaining primer on the current state of right wing political activism
youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE
youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4

pretty sure MM is a Holla Forums user

wut?

too lazy to say murdoch murdoch fam

shieeeet nice one family

hey monica

ayyyyyyyy

you is late nigguh

wuz readin sum manga monica n tower of god came out, nigga who was leakin to me on here last week appears to b a believable nycka. plus i got banned last nyt on sum BULLSHIT sayn i b breakin sum rule 8 mess

Hey guys, have been lurking. Haven't been to work in a week and I kinda feel like poop about it. Hopefully they have some hours for tuesday.

Anyone still here?

SHEEEEEIT

yeah fam do something productive with software to kill time

decent thread this morning eh

Always watching. Always waiting.

jesus why is everyone so late?

the threads haven't been comfy in awhile, so no reason to want to be up at this hour I'd say

threads were ultra comfy like thursday

If 4AM threads have a point, that point is to get our lives together so that we can miss the 4AM threads.

Like what? I need to get myself a new pc.

WRONG
4am threads are late night threads

oh really?

don't think people are missing the thread because they've got their life together tbh

thread went ultra fast and hit like 600 posts
also cytube had a lot of chill comfy music

ah I see

so it goes fam

ayyyy

alaways

I watched diamonds is unbreakable yesterday, not sure what to make of it

ayyyyyyyyy

better than stardust but not as good as Johnathan or Joseph

Sounds about right. The real question is when will the anime simply stop to a halt due to poor reception.

I think the real issue is presentation
Stardust just dragged on too long
and I hear they cut some shit from diamond that would have made it more interesting

it had it's moments but I feel like stardust had better moments

jojo to me feels like a DnD campaign and when there's nothing to really bind the main characters together then the show on the whole is mehish and forced as hell

Shit. I guess that makes sense. It does not help that essentially none of crusaders could have been called filler. It does not help that they really fucked up the DIO fight at the end.

If anyone has ever hit the nail on the head, it would be you.

fair points
Johnathan was definitely a fantastic DnD adventure, speedwagon is best bro fror sure

yeah for sure
presentation really dropped off after joseph

calling it

night fams

also what the fuck is up with the ghosts?

I miss harmony

night

I still do not know what attracts autists to defend JoJo as the best thing to have ever been made. Sure it is good, but I almost feel as if it is just the result of one man literally putting every idea he had in the same series. I do not know why else the switch from harmony to stands would have happened in any other context.

Later.

I get quads and no one checks em smdh tbh fampai ;_;

I Don't Know that feeling, bro.
:^)

tbh I would have liked it if more if different abilities came and went

Why bother doing that if you can just end the series and write a new series from scratch?

Anyways, I think this has been enough for me. This was my first thread in a while, but it was fun.

take care

I came here to checkum
seriously night

The board is still dead.